Should we kill the gays ?

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 11:49:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...

It never ceases to amaze me what you can get away with by invoking three little letters GOD.

Which brings me to should we kill gays ? But why would we even consider such a thing, oh you, that's so sweet and naive.

Pastor "His words not mine" Swanson after referring to the bible for the killing of gays and that they are indeed worthy of death asks himself, do I counsel our civil leaders to thus go kill gays.............pause for dramatic effect........................NO.

PHEW !!! Seriously he had me on a cliffhanger there, I really didn't know which way he was going to go with that. Did I mention he indeed quite the drama, he certainly knows how to keep an audience, if he is doing this without any theater training it makes it even more impressive.

Well actually it's not that simple, you see he argues gays/america needs "time" time to repent.

But after that "time" then what ? he still left the door open for killing the gays on that one.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:07:50 PM
At 1/27/2016 11:49:29 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me what you can get away with by invoking three little letters GOD.

Which brings me to should we kill gays ? But why would we even consider such a thing, oh you, that's so sweet and naive.

Pastor "His words not mine" Swanson after referring to the bible for the killing of gays and that they are indeed worthy of death asks himself, do I counsel our civil leaders to thus go kill gays.............pause for dramatic effect........................NO.

PHEW !!! Seriously he had me on a cliffhanger there, I really didn't know which way he was going to go with that. Did I mention he indeed quite the drama, he certainly knows how to keep an audience, if he is doing this without any theater training it makes it even more impressive.

Well actually it's not that simple, you see he argues gays/america needs "time" time to repent.

But after that "time" then what ? he still left the door open for killing the gays on that one.

Surely any evil piece of scum like that Swanson character should be prosecuted for making such a suggestion. If it isn't against the law to come out with statements like that it most certainly should be!
AR1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:15:06 PM
There is a prophet lut in Islam and also in the old testament and there is an incident quoted regarding the people of valley, who preferred men over women and eventually after so many God's warning, God send a calamity to their valley, resulting in killing of these men, who were doing this sin.
This incident clearly means that God is against the homosexuality and has ordered the human kind to punish those who do it.
However, as we will in a free society, people are free to choose and not to choose and it's on people, whether they abide by this or not. There are rules and laws and regulations and therefore, taking unilateral action is punishable and should not be taken at any cost.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:23:12 PM
At 1/27/2016 12:15:06 PM, AR1 wrote:
There is a prophet lut in Islam and also in the old testament and there is an incident quoted regarding the people of valley, who preferred men over women and eventually after so many God's warning, God send a calamity to their valley, resulting in killing of these men, who were doing this sin.
This incident clearly means that God is against the homosexuality and has ordered the human kind to punish those who do it.
However, as we will in a free society, people are free to choose and not to choose and it's on people, whether they abide by this or not. There are rules and laws and regulations and therefore, taking unilateral action is punishable and should not be taken at any cost.

So in Islam, women aren't "people"/ An interesting fact.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:35:40 PM

But don't you see that you are doing exactly what he's doing? the only difference is that your victims belong to a different group. Christians.

I can pull from the internet in seconds, loads of vids that advocate killing gays which are not religious in any way. Same for killing blacks, whites, women, midgets, or foreigners. So what?

What about the religious groups which shelter gays who are threatened? No need for them in your bigoted thread aimed at vilifying Christians huh?

People of low intelligence watch the video you offered and respond by wanting to kill Christians. People of low intelligence watching the video I can pull up respond by wanting to kill (insert victimized group here: _____________ )

Yeah, yeah, I know you will not address my argument. You don't want debate, just flame threads. It will be sad to see you become a troll. You are capable of so much more. Beware that some of the atheists here will goad you on, knowing full well that your path currently leads to the Party Van. (Ask bully about about being snookered)

Yeah, yeah, I'm a terrible person, I defend a terrible God and all my kids re demons. Sure. We'll see if a short trip in the Party Van will change your outlook a little.
AR1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:47:01 PM
At 1/27/2016 12:23:12 PM, desmac wrote:

This incident doesn't mean that women are not people. This incident means that God wants men to marry women and not men. This is what it means..I hope this will help..
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 2:10:48 PM

If the deity existed, and that were true, humans should be seeking to exterminate such an evil entity!
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 2:25:25 PM
At 1/27/2016 12:35:40 PM, ethang5 wrote:

But don't you see that you are doing exactly what he's doing? the only difference is that your victims belong to a different group. Christians.

No I don't see how I am doing exactly what he is doing.

I don't advocate that we should kill all christians/muslims etc nor do I advocate or implying that by doing so it would have divine approval.

So please explain to me how I am doing exactly the same as this guy.

I can pull from the internet in seconds, loads of vids that advocate killing gays which are not religious in any way. Same for killing blacks, whites, women, midgets, or foreigners. So what?

What about the religious groups which shelter gays who are threatened? No need for them in your bigoted thread aimed at vilifying Christians huh?

People of low intelligence watch the video you offered and respond by wanting to kill Christians. People of low intelligence watching the video I can pull up respond by wanting to kill (insert victimized group here: _____________ )

I think your full of sh*t. I don't think you complain when some video props up showing some muslim fundy advocating killing those who insult the prophet.

But I refer a video to a bible thumping, God wouldn't mind us killing all the gays pastor........

Im calling bullsh*t on that.

Yeah, yeah, I know you will not address my argument. You don't want debate, just flame threads. It will be sad to see you become a troll. You are capable of so much more. Beware that some of the atheists here will goad you on, knowing full well that your path currently leads to the Party Van. (Ask bully about about being snookered)

You actually need an argument to respond to in order to say that.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a terrible person, I defend a terrible God and all my kids re demons. Sure. We'll see if a short trip in the Party Van will change your outlook a little.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 2:37:34 PM
At 1/27/2016 12:47:01 PM, AR1 wrote:

This incident doesn't mean that women are not people. This incident means that God wants men to marry women and not men. This is what it means..I hope this will help..

You claimed that "the people of the valley preferred men over women" if half the people are women where is the problem in them preferring men over women?

If your god wants men to marry women and not men why does he simply not tell them this rather than murdering them all? Presumably including the "guiltless" heterosexuals of the valley?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 3:24:37 PM
I'm a Christian Moderate who doesn't judge homosexuals as anything other than human beings. Jesus never once mentioned homosexuality in the New Testament. There are a few verses in the Old Testament that speak of it in a negative light, but the OT also advocated stoning adulterers of which Jesus rejected others doing.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 7:20:52 PM
At 1/27/2016 3:24:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm a Christian Moderate who doesn't judge homosexuals as anything other than human beings. Jesus never once mentioned homosexuality in the New Testament. There are a few verses in the Old Testament that speak of it in a negative light, but the OT also advocated stoning adulterers of which Jesus rejected others doing.

u r not speaking for christians or atheists
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 7:54:20 PM
At 1/27/2016 7:20:52 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/27/2016 3:24:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

u r not speaking for christians or atheists

Really? I don't speak for 3+ billion people? Who knew? I do have quite a habit of speaking on my own behalf. Is that allowed? Where are the sharia Debate police at?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 8:00:22 PM
I know that the sort of people that go to these events probably eat this sh!t up, but it still scares the hell out of me that they actually applauded to this.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 1:23:20 AM
At 1/27/2016 8:00:22 PM, Torton wrote:
I know that the sort of people that go to these events probably eat this sh!t up, but it still scares the hell out of me that they actually applauded to this.

https://youtu.be...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 1:37:13 AM
Produce some archaeological evidence and you're on a winner, you can't so you lose.
Homosexuality is never mentioned in the bible as a reason for this fairytale.
AR1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 12:54:52 PM
At 1/27/2016 2:37:34 PM, desmac wrote:

You claimed that "the people of the valley preferred men over women" if half the people are women where is the problem in them preferring men over women?

If your god wants men to marry women and not men why does he simply not tell them this rather than murdering them all? Presumably including the "guiltless" heterosexuals of the valley?

He told them, there were no women in the valley, they killed or disliked if there were few, in fact, there were only three, prophet Lut daughters and he offered his daughters to them, but they denied. so, God destroyed them. i'm not 100% sure about the incident, but i extrapolate it to you. You can read it yourself on Google.
AR1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 1:13:41 PM
At 1/28/2016 12:54:52 PM, AR1 wrote:
At 1/27/2016 2:37:34 PM, desmac wrote:

He told them, there were no women in the valley, they killed or disliked if there were few, in fact, there were only three, prophet Lut daughters and he offered his daughters to them, but they denied. so, God destroyed them. i'm not 100% sure about the incident, but i extrapolate it to you. You can read it yourself on Google.

I'm not playing a game of winner or loser here...I'm just sharing what I found. please correct me if i'm wrong. Here it is, https://en.wikipedia.org...
read the The Judgment upon Sodom and Gomorrah para.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:05:09 PM
At 1/27/2016 2:25:25 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I don't advocate that we should kill all christians/muslims etc nor do I advocate or implying that by doing so it would have divine approval.

You are irrationally using the vice of one small part of a larger group (in our case, a lone "Christian") to it insinuate that the entire group shares that vice.

I think your full of sh*t.

Are your compatriots usually impressed with that line of argumentation?

I don't think you complain when some video props up showing some muslim fundy advocating killing those who insult the prophet.

I do, but that isn't the point here. You are inciting hatred against the group you dislike by using a red herring. That is exactly what both you and the guy in your video are doing.

But I refer a video to a bible thumping, God wouldn't mind us killing all the gays pastor........

You should, since it was you who came up with it. You even had a post right after yours saying exactly the sentiment your post was designed to elicit. JJ50 calls him an "evil piece of scum..." Were you proud? Wanna bet that the "pastor's" audience called gays evil pieces of scum too?

When I warned bully, his response was similar. You will see. I'm not making an argument here. I'm telling you that becoming a bigot in order to condemn a bigot is ineffectual.

Or maybe being inconsequential your goal? .......If so, never mind.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:30:43 PM

You are irrationally using the vice of one small part of a larger group (in our case, a lone "Christian") to it insinuate that the entire group shares that vice.

... -spit take- pedophiles and gays and priests, oh my. Stow that hypocrisy, Ethang.

I don't think you complain when some video props up showing some muslim fundy advocating killing those who insult the prophet.

I do, but that isn't the point here. You are inciting hatred against the group you dislike by using a red herring. That is exactly what both you and the guy in your video are doing.

Dude, still tryin' to drink mah soda here, 2 spit takes in one post...

You should, since it was you who came up with it. You even had a post right after yours saying exactly the sentiment your post was designed to elicit. JJ50 calls him an "evil piece of scum..." Were you proud? Wanna bet that the "pastor's" audience called gays evil pieces of scum too?

When I warned bully, his response was similar. You will see. I'm not making an argument here. I'm telling you that becoming a bigot in order to condemn a bigot is ineffectual.

Since you seem to know this lesson, I am telling you that becoming a bigot in order to condemn anyone is ineffectual.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ViceRegent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:33:22 PM
Yes, man should execute sodomites by public and participatory stoning, just like every other sexual reprobate.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:39:25 PM
At 2/2/2016 1:33:22 PM, ViceRegent wrote:
Yes, man should execute sodomites by public and participatory stoning, just like every other sexual reprobate.

You gonna cast that first stone?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:44:04 PM
At 2/2/2016 1:05:09 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I'm thang's hero, it's why he brings me into so many of his posts. He is desperate to be as smart as he thinks he is but cowers in fear at the vastly superior intellect I demonstrate and as a result he worships everything I write.
The mere use of my name in one of his posts makes him almost orgasmic.
Calm yourself thang, there's a good little thang. LOL
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:48:07 PM
I've asked you this before and your lack of response is proof that you don't even understand the terms in the question much less the question.
Do you know the difference between sodomites and homosexuals?
C'mon now wrack that tiny mustard seed of a brain and see what you get, try not to sneeze.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 1:49:30 PM
just like every other sexual reprobate.
Are you referring to christians?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:50:07 PM
At 2/2/2016 1:30:43 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

... -spit take- pedophiles and gays and priests, oh my. Stow that hypocrisy, Ethang.

And we already know your moral judgment is king right? Condemning Predatory Homosexuals for stalking and raping little boys is bigotry? We do indeed have different moral systems.

Stop being an idiot. In the video, the guy claims Gays should be killed for being gay. He should be condemned, not Christianity. The priests I spoke about were not being condemned because they were gay, but because they had committed a horrible crime. But you, being an illogical liberal, cannot see the difference.

Any condemnation of any one of your pc protected groups, no matter what they've done, is to you bigotry. So you irrationally defend the thug illegal immigrants in Germany who molested hundreds of women, You will irrationally defend planned parenthood as they sell baby parts, you will irrationally defend terrorist as they hack the heads of of innocent journalists and shoot down kids in school.

And you will charge me with hypocrisy. These are the times where, if I used vulgar words, I would.

You can keep you morality FJ. Send your kid to work with a Catholic Priest to demonstrate your opposition to bigotry. S'cuse me, I think I'm gonna hurl.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:57:47 PM
At 2/2/2016 3:50:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:

And we already know your moral judgment is king right? Condemning Predatory Homosexuals for stalking and raping little boys is bigotry? We do indeed have different moral systems.

No, disqualifying ALL gays based on pedophiles is. "using the vice of one small part of a larger group", not to say I agree with your classifications from the onset.

Stop being an idiot. In the video, the guy claims Gays should be killed for being gay. He should be condemned, not Christianity. The priests I spoke about were not being condemned because they were gay, but because they had committed a horrible crime. But you, being an illogical liberal, cannot see the difference.

You then turned around and declared what the rest of those in the population (gays) cannot due based on that. Stop being a hypocrite.

Any condemnation of any one of your pc protected groups, no matter what they've done, is to you bigotry. So you irrationally defend the thug illegal immigrants in Germany who molested hundreds of women, You will irrationally defend planned parenthood as they sell baby parts, you will irrationally defend terrorist as they hack the heads of of innocent journalists and shoot down kids in school.

And the award for random goes to....

And you will charge me with hypocrisy. These are the times where, if I used vulgar words, I would.

Truth hurts, it seems. Wonder why such a "claim" would strike a nerve.

Well, not really.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 3:58:54 PM
At 2/2/2016 1:44:04 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/2/2016 1:05:09 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I'm thang's hero, it's why he brings me into so many of his posts. He is desperate to be as smart as he thinks he is but cowers in fear at the vastly superior intellect I demonstrate and as a result he worships everything I write.
The mere use of my name in one of his posts makes him almost orgasmic.
Calm yourself thang, there's a good little thang. LOL

Are you surprised? I came onto the forum admitting I was attracted to Trolls and militant atheists. And you were the cutest of the bunch. Sure, you lost some of your looks due to the banhammer, but we all know, you can't keep a good troll down.

Funny isn't it? You used to chase me all over the forum, now I worship everything you write. lol.

:...the the vastly superior intellect I demonstrate...

The only proper response here is a bully donkey whinny.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa. Heee Haaaw! Heee Haaaw!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 4:29:27 PM
At 2/2/2016 3:58:54 PM, ethang5 wrote:
now I worship everything you write. lol.
As it has always been and will always be my besotted puppy.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:14:33 PM
At 2/2/2016 3:57:47 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:50:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:

No, disqualifying ALL gays based on pedophiles is. "using the vice of one small part of a larger group", not to say I agree with your classifications from the onset.

But that is what my opponent charged, not what I did. He believed that gays could not be pedophiles. I disagreed. For him, an illogical liberal, anything short of complete acceptance of homosexuality was vilification. I do not indulge stupidity.

You then turned around and declared what the rest of those in the population (gays) cannot due based on that. Stop being a hypocrite.

Based on what? Gays should not be clergy, and that view is not informed by the crimes of the homosexual pedophile priests. Stop being a reactionary liberal idiot.

And the award for random goes to....

Dude, you are defending homosexual priests who for years tortured and and raped little children. It makes me sick.

Truth hurts, it seems. Wonder why such a "claim" would strike a nerve.

Well, not really.

No really. You don't know. Because you're a clueless liberal. All you see are the wonderful, poor, misunderstood, victimized homosexual. What about the kids they raped? Who cares? The priests are gay! Gays can never be at fault, or evil.

I don't care about being called a hypocrite, I care that I am being insulted in an attempt to defend the most putrid lowlifes on the planet. But I'll let you go now. You probably have some poor, militant jihadists who need defending from Americans unreasonably upset that they shot little schoolgirls in the head.

Go show the mean conservatives what true morality is.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:19:58 PM
At 2/2/2016 4:29:27 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/2/2016 3:58:54 PM, ethang5 wrote:

now I worship everything you write. lol.

As it has always been and will always be my besotted puppy.

With the exception of the times you're on vacay in the Party Van.

I do miss you.