Jump to topic:

Introduction of The Collective

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:21:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Hi future members of my new family. I love each and every one of you and anxiously await for you to join us. If not in this life, then the next.

I know that you're struggling. Each of us before joining the collective struggle with something. Maybe you feel alone. Maybe you're depressed or angry all the time. Do you struggle with your weight? Are you tired of being broke? Is your sex life as fulifilling as you want it to be? Maybe it's your health a problem or a Horrible job. Maybe for you, it's addiction.

No matter what your problem is, we have the solution. I know what some of you are thinking. You're thinking this is silly or a hoax, that I'm a con man, but none of thay is true. This is just the attitude people get when the world has beaten them down, when they've given up hope. You don't have to live like this. I love you. We love you, we have the answer for your problems and we aren't looking for anytbing in return. We just want to love and help you.

Anyone who personally messages me will get a booklet that they can use immediately to start solving their problems, and we'll schedule a google hangout, so I can help each one of you on a personal level, with whatever you're facing. You don't have to believe anything I'm saying. The results speek for themselves.

Remember PM me for your free booklet that teaches you how to solve any problem you may have, and feel free to use this thread to ask me any questions about my family "The Collective"
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:30:43 AM
At 1/29/2016 1:21:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
Hi future members of my new family. I love each and every one of you and anxiously await for you to join us. If not in this life, then the next.

I know that you're struggling. Each of us before joining the collective struggle with something. Maybe you feel alone. Maybe you're depressed or angry all the time. Do you struggle with your weight? Are you tired of being broke? Is your sex life as fulifilling as you want it to be? Maybe it's your health a problem or a Horrible job. Maybe for you, it's addiction.

No matter what your problem is, we have the solution. I know what some of you are thinking. You're thinking this is silly or a hoax, that I'm a con man, but none of thay is true. This is just the attitude people get when the world has beaten them down, when they've given up hope. You don't have to live like this. I love you. We love you, we have the answer for your problems and we aren't looking for anytbing in return. We just want to love and help you.

Anyone who personally messages me will get a booklet that they can use immediately to start solving their problems, and we'll schedule a google hangout, so I can help each one of you on a personal level, with whatever you're facing. You don't have to believe anything I'm saying. The results speek for themselves.

Remember PM me for your free booklet that teaches you how to solve any problem you may have, and feel free to use this thread to ask me any questions about my family "The Collective"
I don't believe you. You spelled "speak" wrong. The collective would know how to spell that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 2:17:09 AM
I do love you guys and am appreciative of the 5 requests for my free booklet, that I've received.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:44:39 PM
I now have 15 requests for my free ebook. When I get to 100 requests or when Vale tines day hits, I will release it to interested parties.