Total Posts:106|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheism; the most horrific scourge of mankind

Eliyahu
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...
Please be advised that everywhere in your translation of your OT when it is written "the LORD" with all capitals, then in the original Hebrew it says the four lettered name of God: Y-H-W-H. That name appears almost 7000 times in the Hebrew Bible.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:28:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

What ever worse than country music ?


The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:39:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:28:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

What ever worse than country music ?


The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...
Couldn't possibly be that horrific IC, I don't think he knows what horrific is.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:57:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
No such mind as a political system, therefore it can't hold a belief there is no God.
This is a non observation. Dawkins says Stalin was an atheist in God Delusion, Dawkins says atheism denies the existence of God. Do you people even use your computers? It's like no one atheist ever read the same book. Jk
"In his attempt to categorise religion as the root of all evil, Dawkins deploys historical arguments in relation to Stalin and Hitler. In response to the charge that Stalin and Hitler committed their unspeakable crimes against humanity because they were atheists, Dawkins devotes pp. 308-316 of his book to arguing three propositions: atheism per se does not lead systematically to wicked deeds; though Stalin was an atheist, his atheism was incidental to his evil doing; and that Hitler"s wickedness emanated from a perverse religious world view."...
http://www.bethinking.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:07:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 12:57:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
No such mind as a political system, therefore it can't hold a belief there is no God.
This is a non observation. Dawkins says Stalin was an atheist in God Delusion, Dawkins says atheism denies the existence of God. Do you people even use your computers? It's like no one atheist ever read the same book.

And? Stalin was raised Greek Orthodox and crushed churches during his reign that opposed his power. Arguably, his upbringing led him to stopping that during the second world war.
Jk
"In his attempt to categorise religion as the root of all evil, Dawkins deploys historical arguments in relation to Stalin and Hitler. In response to the charge that Stalin and Hitler committed their unspeakable crimes against humanity because they were atheists, Dawkins devotes pp. 308-316 of his book to arguing three propositions: atheism per se does not lead systematically to wicked deeds; though Stalin was an atheist, his atheism was incidental to his evil doing; and that Hitler"s wickedness emanated from a perverse religious world view."...
http://www.bethinking.org...

Okay, seriously, if you have no belief in God why do you care about opposing or allowing churches in a place you govern over? Stalin and strippers have a lot in common, and its not "God". His (supposed) rejection of his heritage comes from a history of paternal abuse. Arguably he was much more angry at his father than he was a deity.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:13:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 1:07:09 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:57:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
No such mind as a political system, therefore it can't hold a belief there is no God.
This is a non observation. Dawkins says Stalin was an atheist in God Delusion, Dawkins says atheism denies the existence of God. Do you people even use your computers? It's like no one atheist ever read the same book.

And? Stalin was raised Greek Orthodox and crushed churches during his reign that opposed his power. Arguably, his upbringing led him to stopping that during the second world war.
Jk
"In his attempt to categorise religion as the root of all evil, Dawkins deploys historical arguments in relation to Stalin and Hitler. In response to the charge that Stalin and Hitler committed their unspeakable crimes against humanity because they were atheists, Dawkins devotes pp. 308-316 of his book to arguing three propositions: atheism per se does not lead systematically to wicked deeds; though Stalin was an atheist, his atheism was incidental to his evil doing; and that Hitler"s wickedness emanated from a perverse religious world view."...
http://www.bethinking.org...

Okay, seriously, if you have no belief in God why do you care about opposing or allowing churches in a place you govern over? Stalin and strippers have a lot in common, and its not "God". His (supposed) rejection of his heritage comes from a history of paternal abuse. Arguably he was much more angry at his father than he was a deity.
Stalin was raised in the Russian Orthodox church, and actually attended a seminary to train as an Orthodox priest.
The reason that Stalin, and many other Bolshevik revolutionaries hated the church, was the vast wealth and power the Orthodox Church had in Tsarist Russia, as opposed to the poverty of most Russian workers and peasants.
Like many/most personality cult dictators Stalin attempted to destroy any power bases outside of his control.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

What you're actually referring to here is Communism and Dictatorship, not atheism. But of course, we know you're just trolling.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:21:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

You post a lot of total GARBAGE!
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:45:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

this
Never fart near dog
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 4:51:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Is this the product of diligent, independent research, Eliyahu? Diligent meaning: thorough and systematic, and independent meaning: free from prejudices and dogmatic biases?

As a test of diligence and independence: if you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 5:02:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 4:51:58 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Is this the product of diligent, independent research, Eliyahu? Diligent meaning: thorough and systematic, and independent meaning: free from prejudices and dogmatic biases?

As a test of diligence and independence: if you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?

they did it because they r atheists they dont have any laws written in stone, everything goes. if u like it u can change it, really it doesnt matter in the end we r just particles in the universe, no one going to judge u what u do in this life, life is your best shot! do whatever u like!
Never fart near dog
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 5:11:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 5:02:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 4:51:58 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind
The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.
They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.
Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.
Is this the product of diligent, independent research, Eliyahu? Diligent meaning: thorough and systematic, and independent meaning: free from prejudices and dogmatic biases?
As a test of diligence and independence: if you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?

they did it because they r atheists they dont have any laws written in stone, everything goes. if u like it u can change it, really it doesnt matter in the end we r just particles in the universe, no one going to judge u what u do in this life, life is your best shot! do whatever u like!

Popoo, I'm 52 years old, have been an atheist my whole adult life, and was not raised in any religious tradition as a child.

Do I treat you like you have no value? Like ethics and morality don't matter?

I hope you will assent that I do not treat you this way.

So why don't I treat you as though you have no value, when I can expect no reward for treating you as an individual of value, no punishment for treating you otherwise, and believe that my life is limited and irreplaceable?

(While you're free to conjecture, I'm asking the question more for rhetorical purposes than because I expect an answer.)

Since you seem to have contradictory evidence under your nose, I feel free to ask you the same questions I asked Eliyahu:

Is your opinion the product of diligent, independent research? If you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 6:20:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Anders Behring Breivik, Norwegian terrorist who was a Christian and killed 77 people - "Woah woah woah he wasn't a true Christian!"
Eric Robert Rudolph, American and Christian terrorist who killed 2 people and injured 120 in his series of bombings against for example abortion centers - "Woah woah woah he wasn't a true Christian!"
Joseph Stalin, dictator who killed 20-60 millions, of Atheist faith - "Hmm, must have been done with atheist motivation, that would follow!"

I simply love these rhetorics. Although you happen to be Jewish and not Christian, so we could tfor example take...Baruch Goldstein? Or that Orthodox Jew who stabbed a teenager to death in the Israeli pride parade? Do you consider these people false Jews? If so, why are atheists' crimes motivated by atheism and Jews' crimes not motivated by Judaism?
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 12:23:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 1:07:09 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:57:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
No such mind as a political system, therefore it can't hold a belief there is no God.
This is a non observation. Dawkins says Stalin was an atheist in God Delusion, Dawkins says atheism denies the existence of God. Do you people even use your computers? It's like no one atheist ever read the same book.

And? Stalin was raised Greek Orthodox and crushed churches during his reign that opposed his power. Arguably, his upbringing led him to stopping that during the second world war.
What's the point? You can prove what Stalin thought? Raised something means they are that apparently, is that the assertion? And just so it's clear, I referenced others because I make no claim as to what other people thought.
"In his attempt to categorise religion as the root of all evil, Dawkins deploys historical arguments in relation to Stalin and Hitler. In response to the charge that Stalin and Hitler committed their unspeakable crimes against humanity because they were atheists, Dawkins devotes pp. 308-316 of his book to arguing three propositions: atheism per se does not lead systematically to wicked deeds; though Stalin was an atheist, his atheism was incidental to his evil doing; and that Hitler"s wickedness emanated from a perverse religious world view."...
http://www.bethinking.org...

Okay, seriously, if you have no belief in God why do you care about opposing or allowing churches in a place you govern over? Stalin and strippers have a lot in common, and its not "God". His (supposed) rejection of his heritage comes from a history of paternal abuse. Arguably he was much more angry at his father than he was a deity.
I agree he was more angry at his father because he didn't believe there was a diety to be angry with, so I suggest..
First ask Stalin. Second ask Dawkins. Third you really have no point Faust. Lol.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 12:17:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 12:23:48 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/29/2016 1:07:09 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:57:51 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.
No such mind as a political system, therefore it can't hold a belief there is no God.
This is a non observation. Dawkins says Stalin was an atheist in God Delusion, Dawkins says atheism denies the existence of God. Do you people even use your computers? It's like no one atheist ever read the same book.

And? Stalin was raised Greek Orthodox and crushed churches during his reign that opposed his power. Arguably, his upbringing led him to stopping that during the second world war.
What's the point? You can prove what Stalin thought? Raised something means they are that apparently, is that the assertion? And just so it's clear, I referenced others because I make no claim as to what other people thought.

Of course not, you just jump on the guy that says he acted and was raised like "not an atheist" as opposed to the guy that said he was an atheist. Selective outrage is selective.

"In his attempt to categorise religion as the root of all evil, Dawkins deploys historical arguments in relation to Stalin and Hitler. In response to the charge that Stalin and Hitler committed their unspeakable crimes against humanity because they were atheists, Dawkins devotes pp. 308-316 of his book to arguing three propositions: atheism per se does not lead systematically to wicked deeds; though Stalin was an atheist, his atheism was incidental to his evil doing; and that Hitler"s wickedness emanated from a perverse religious world view."...
http://www.bethinking.org...

Okay, seriously, if you have no belief in God why do you care about opposing or allowing churches in a place you govern over? Stalin and strippers have a lot in common, and its not "God". His (supposed) rejection of his heritage comes from a history of paternal abuse. Arguably he was much more angry at his father than he was a deity.

I agree he was more angry at his father because he didn't believe there was a diety to be angry with, so I suggest..

" You can prove what Stalin thought? " -- so in 2 sentences you demonstrate the nature of hypocritical interpretation.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 12:56:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 5:11:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 5:02:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 4:51:58 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind
The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.
They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.
Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.
Is this the product of diligent, independent research, Eliyahu? Diligent meaning: thorough and systematic, and independent meaning: free from prejudices and dogmatic biases?
As a test of diligence and independence: if you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?

they did it because they r atheists they dont have any laws written in stone, everything goes. if u like it u can change it, really it doesnt matter in the end we r just particles in the universe, no one going to judge u what u do in this life, life is your best shot! do whatever u like!

Popoo, I'm 52 years old, have been an atheist my whole adult life, and was not raised in any religious tradition as a child.

Do I treat you like you have no value? Like ethics and morality don't matter?

I hope you will assent that I do not treat you this way.

its not personal to u im sure most ppl regardless if they r atheist or theist believe in common good and respect (at least to their relatives/kind..) but the problem is thats only their point of view it can change according to everybody logic. im sure u r a good man but its not the issue here.. these people like hitler or stalin did it because they r what they think... "good" for them is not the same as most ppl..


So why don't I treat you as though you have no value, when I can expect no reward for treating you as an individual of value, no punishment for treating you otherwise, and believe that my life is limited and irreplaceable?

again its not personal to u.. because hitler and stalin believed there is no punishment or afterlife they did what they did, regardless they right/wrong thats a fact.


(While you're free to conjecture, I'm asking the question more for rhetorical purposes than because I expect an answer.)

Since you seem to have contradictory evidence under your nose, I feel free to ask you the same questions I asked Eliyahu:

Is your opinion the product of diligent, independent research? If you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?

sure it is... for every stuff i try to see and understand the 2 oppositions of their debate, to be a bias like 99% of ppl is the same to be an idiot and its disgusting. if im wrong why i dont change myself? its priority who cares what i want anyway truth alwayas right.
Never fart near dog
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 1:20:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 12:56:15 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
again its not personal to u.. because hitler and stalin believed there is no punishment or afterlife they did what they did, regardless they right/wrong thats a fact.

You're absolutely right. Only atheists could do things like that. No religious man has ever made any crimes, all historical evidences of that is just atheist propaganda -.-

How do you encounter the fact that the most religious countries also are the countries who up to this date still allow marital rape to happen?
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 1:24:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 12:56:15 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 5:11:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 5:02:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2016 4:51:58 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind
The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.
They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.
Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.
Is this the product of diligent, independent research, Eliyahu? Diligent meaning: thorough and systematic, and independent meaning: free from prejudices and dogmatic biases?
As a test of diligence and independence: if you were wrong in your conclusions, how would you know it?

they did it because they r atheists they dont have any laws written in stone, everything goes. if u like it u can change it, really it doesnt matter in the end we r just particles in the universe, no one going to judge u what u do in this life, life is your best shot! do whatever u like!

Popoo, I'm 52 years old, have been an atheist my whole adult life, and was not raised in any religious tradition as a child.

Do I treat you like you have no value? Like ethics and morality don't matter?

I hope you will assent that I do not treat you this way.

its not personal to u im sure most ppl regardless if they r atheist or theist believe in common good and respect (at least to their relatives/kind..) but the problem is thats only their point of view it can change according to everybody logic. im sure u r a good man but its not the issue here.. these people like hitler or stalin did it because they r what they think... "good" for them is not the same as most ppl..


So why don't I treat you as though you have no value, when I can expect no reward for treating you as an individual of value, no punishment for treating you otherwise, and believe that my life is limited and irreplaceable?

again its not personal to u.. because hitler and stalin believed there is no punishment or afterlife they did what they did, regardless they right/wrong thats a fact.

Also, I think you to extend your knowledge. Holocaust and Gulag haven't been the only genocides in history. Check the Armenian genocide, commited by the theocracy of Ottoman Empire. Check the Tutsi genocide of Rwanda 1994, a country where 95% answered that religion is important for their lives.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 1:29:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 12:56:15 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
its not personal to u im sure most ppl regardless if they r atheist or theist believe in common good and respect (at least to their relatives/kind..) but the problem is thats only their point of view it can change according to everybody logic. im sure u r a good man but its not the issue here.. these people like hitler or stalin did it because they r what they think... "good" for them is not the same as most ppl..
The same as Isis then? Or any other muslim fundamentalist group?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:05:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god. Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:23:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 3:05:11 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.

"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government...

Um, what? Please, tell me what a "Christian Inspired" government is? I hear a lot about how "Christian Values" do X Y and Z, but when it comes to actual demonstration, it becomes a bit nebulous.

like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s

Its also what "inspired" our current government today. A legislature, a policy making figure head. A system of courts. THAT is government. What exactly about Christendom do you see represented in our current legislation?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:45:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 3:23:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:05:11 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.


"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

See, the truth is atheists hate religion so much they have no problem with killing the religious that don"t believe what they believe. Which is in their minds, that there is no god to answer to for one"s wicked doings to others, which hinders their desires to be fulfilled, oppression they call it. The same attitude is seen here in this religion part of this site every day by the atheists that post here. It shows the potential for the same practices.

Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government...

Um, what? Please, tell me what a "Christian Inspired" government is? I hear a lot about how "Christian Values" do X Y and Z, but when it comes to actual demonstration, it becomes a bit nebulous.

I do believe that is in the following statement, correct?


like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s

Its also what "inspired" our current government today. A legislature, a policy making figure head. A system of courts. THAT is government. What exactly about Christendom do you see represented in our current legislation?

Such govenments didn't start today did they? Where a nation starts and where they finish in relationship to there original declarations can change. Even in atheist nations like what was once the USSR.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:58:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.


"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

See, the truth is atheists hate religion so much they have no problem with killing the religious..

"truth" according to...? You just made a HUGE blanket statement, one which is clearly not indicative or representative of (or even rational...) the world around us. If this were the case... (jump to next statement)

that don"t believe what they believe. Which is in their minds, that there is no god to answer to for one"s wicked doings to others,

Then whey aren't there currently masses of atheists gunning down masses of Christians? Its not like churches are hidden locations.

which hinders their desires to be fulfilled, oppression they call it. The same attitude is seen here in this religion part of this site every day by the atheists that post here. It shows the potential for the same practices.

As opposed to the same practices on behalf of a loving God... or a vengeful God, depending on what day of the week it is. Sorry, but I ain't buyin' ^ that. It rely far to much on your interpretation of what you feel, and what you feel other people feel, and how you feel some God might feel on the matter.


Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government...

Um, what? Please, tell me what a "Christian Inspired" government is? I hear a lot about how "Christian Values" do X Y and Z, but when it comes to actual demonstration, it becomes a bit nebulous.


I do believe that is in the following statement, correct?

Um, no, no its not. Texas Marksmen style of description doesn't fly. Assuming the US or England didn't exist, (as both didn't as we understand them after Christ)... please, tell us how else a "Christian Inspired Government" would look.


like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s

Its also what "inspired" our current government today. A legislature, a policy making figure head. A system of courts. THAT is government. What exactly about Christendom do you see represented in our current legislation?

Such govenments didn't start today did they?

Okay, and in the signing of the Declaration of independence, please find what exactly was inspired by Christendom so as to make a government. (moving the goal posts, btw)
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Jovian
Posts: 1,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:07:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 3:45:16 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:23:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:05:11 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:44:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.


"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

See, the truth is atheists hate religion so much they have no problem with killing the religious that don"t believe what they believe.

So you're saying there's an atheist terror group worse than for example IS? You may want to rephrase that one to "the truth is that many people hate many people so much they have no problem with killing the victims that don't believe what they believe".
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:14:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 3:58:09 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.


"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

See, the truth is atheists hate religion so much they have no problem with killing the religious..

"truth" according to...? You just made a HUGE blanket statement, one which is clearly not indicative or representative of (or even rational...) the world around us. If this were the case... (jump to next statement)

Yea, so, what are you going to do about it? Call the blanket statement police?

that don"t believe what they believe. Which is in their minds, that there is no god to answer to for one"s wicked doings to others,

Then whey aren't there currently masses of atheists gunning down masses of Christians? Its not like churches are hidden locations.

They do where they have the political power to do so and not receive consequence for it. Read some history on Russia and China like the rest of the world knows.


which hinders their desires to be fulfilled, oppression they call it. The same attitude is seen here in this religion part of this site every day by the atheists that post here. It shows the potential for the same practices.

As opposed to the same practices on behalf of a loving God... or a vengeful God, depending on what day of the week it is. Sorry, but I ain't buyin' ^ that. It rely far to much on your interpretation of what you feel, and what you feel other people feel, and how you feel some God might feel on the matter.

Good don't buy it, I'm not selling anything. Again read the history.


Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government...

Um, what? Please, tell me what a "Christian Inspired" government is? I hear a lot about how "Christian Values" do X Y and Z, but when it comes to actual demonstration, it becomes a bit nebulous.


I do believe that is in the following statement, correct?

Um, no, no its not. Texas Marksmen style of description doesn't fly. Assuming the US or England didn't exist, (as both didn't as we understand them after Christ)... please, tell us how else a "Christian Inspired Government" would look.

Unless you are paying me to get information for you, you can forget that. Read some history on your own time. Besides, since I"m the one who made the statement, the Texas Marksman style seems quite sufficient. I"m content, that"s just to bad for you.


like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s

Its also what "inspired" our current government today. A legislature, a policy making figure head. A system of courts. THAT is government. What exactly about Christendom do you see represented in our current legislation?

Such govenments didn't start today did they?

Okay, and in the signing of the Declaration of independence, please find what exactly was inspired by Christendom so as to make a government. (moving the goal posts, btw)

Who said anything about the Declaration of independence? Or don't you know what declaration means?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:26:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Do you really care about the truth? If so, here is a list of religiously motivated genocides - http://www.religioustolerance.org...

I suspect you would say those don't count because of (insert reason here).
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:32:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

Stalin wasn't an atheist... nor are political systems inherently atheistic.

If it kills off regions and the religious within it"s territories and makes it law that no religion shall be practiced and declares as a government that there is no god.


"kills off religion" you say. I say "kills off threats to itself".

See, the truth is atheists hate religion so much they have no problem with killing the religious..

"truth" according to...? You just made a HUGE blanket statement, one which is clearly not indicative or representative of (or even rational...) the world around us. If this were the case... (jump to next statement)

Yea, so, what are you going to do about it? Call the blanket statement police?

No, call bul$hit on a bullsh$itter, bull$hitter.

that don"t believe what they believe. Which is in their minds, that there is no god to answer to for one"s wicked doings to others,

Then whey aren't there currently masses of atheists gunning down masses of Christians? Its not like churches are hidden locations.


They do where they have the political power to do so and not receive consequence..

Um... " there is no god to answer to for one's wicked doings to others", what does political power have to do with that? The fact they can "get away with it" is indicative of power in general, not specifically "atheistic" power.

for it. Read some history on Russia and China like the rest of the world knows.


which hinders their desires to be fulfilled, oppression they call it. The same attitude is seen here in this religion part of this site every day by the atheists that post here. It shows the potential for the same practices.

As opposed to the same practices on behalf of a loving God... or a vengeful God, depending on what day of the week it is. Sorry, but I ain't buyin' ^ that. It rely far to much on your interpretation of what you feel, and what you feel other people feel, and how you feel some God might feel on the matter.


Good don't buy it, I'm not selling anything. Again read the history.

Too busy watching current events. ;) MUCH more revealing, bull$hitter.


Then yes it"s as atheistic as it gets, and the kid is correct, Stalin and friends murdered more the Hitler in his day. They the atheistic governments kill and impression anyone or anything that disagrees with their agenda. A Christian inspired government...

Um, what? Please, tell me what a "Christian Inspired" government is? I hear a lot about how "Christian Values" do X Y and Z, but when it comes to actual demonstration, it becomes a bit nebulous.


I do believe that is in the following statement, correct?

Um, no, no its not. Texas Marksmen style of description doesn't fly. Assuming the US or England didn't exist, (as both didn't as we understand them after Christ)... please, tell us how else a "Christian Inspired Government" would look.

Unless you are paying me to get information for you, you can forget that.

No, I am expecting you to uphold your assertion, bull$hitter.

Read some history on your own time. Besides, since I"m the one who made the statement, the Texas Marksman style seems quite sufficient. I"m content, that"s just to bad for you.

You are content in fallacy then. Asking you to clarify or demonstrate your position was for your benefit, not for mine; it was a way for you to regain credulity, something you are clearly not interested in.



like England or USA tolerate and also consider that which might not be conducive to their own agendas and if they don"t they are in many cases ousted. And incase you are thinking it, no Rome isn"t a Christian inspired government that system of governing started back in the BC"s

Its also what "inspired" our current government today. A legislature, a policy making figure head. A system of courts. THAT is government. What exactly about Christendom do you see represented in our current legislation?

Such govenments didn't start today did they?

Okay, and in the signing of the Declaration of independence, please find what exactly was inspired by Christendom so as to make a government. (moving the goal posts, btw)

Who said anything about the Declaration of independence? Or don't you know what declaration means?

"Current legislation"

"Such governments didn't start today" (goal post move)

So you can easily digest it: "What about the inception of the US government (that being what occurred post DoI) is inspired by Christendom?".

IE, please, demonstrate your assertion (again), as currently what you are claiming has no veracity.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Eliyahu
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:55:20 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 4:17:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/29/2016 10:20:05 AM, Eliyahu wrote:
Bs"d

Atheism is the most horrific scourge of mankind

The leftiSSh atheistic systems like in China, Russia, Cambodia, North Korea, etc etc, they all murder THEIR OWN CITIZENS on a horrific scale.

They don't murder the enemy, they murder their own citizens.

Everywhere where atheist get in charge, the place turns into a hell hole you wouldn't believe.

Mao murdered 70 million of his own citizens, Stalin 60 million, North Korea unknown, but many millions, and hundreds of thousands are in concentration camps, and millions have died because of hunger. The red khmer murdered millions of Cambodians, the list is endless.

All in all the leftiSSh dictators have murdered in the 20th centuray about 200 million CITIZENS. Their own citizens.

This is known as "democide"; death by government.

And no, this is not generally known, because the The leftiSSh media make sure to carefully cover this up.

Here is a youtube which talks about this democide:
https://www.youtube.com...

What you're actually referring to here is Communism and Dictatorship, not atheism. But of course, we know you're just trolling.

Bs"d

All these leftiSSh systems were fiercely atheistic.
Please be advised that everywhere in your translation of your OT when it is written "the LORD" with all capitals, then in the original Hebrew it says the four lettered name of God: Y-H-W-H. That name appears almost 7000 times in the Hebrew Bible.