Science is not God's "Enemy"

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:32:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Science is not God's Enemy

Does science lead us down a road that ends in the naturalistic explanation of everything we see? In the nineteenth century, it certainly looked as though science was going in that direction. The "God of the gaps" was finding himself in a narrower and narrower niche. However, 20th century and now 21st century science is leading us back down the road of design - not from a lack of scientific explanation, but from scientific explanation that requires an appeal to the extremely unlikely - something that science does not deal well with. As a result of the recent evidence in support of design, many scientists now believe in God. According to a recent article:

"I was reminded of this a few months ago when I saw a survey in the journal Nature. It revealed that 40% of American physicists, biologists and mathematicians believe in God--and not just some metaphysical abstraction, but a deity who takes an active interest in our affairs and hears our prayers: the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

www.godandscience.org/apologetics/quotes.html
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 11:18:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/29/2016 10:32:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Science is not God's Enemy

Does science lead us down a road that ends in the naturalistic explanation of everything we see? In the nineteenth century, it certainly looked as though science was going in that direction. The "God of the gaps" was finding himself in a narrower and narrower niche. However, 20th century and now 21st century science is leading us back down the road of design - not from a lack of scientific explanation, but from scientific explanation that requires an appeal to the extremely unlikely - something that science does not deal well with. As a result of the recent evidence in support of design, many scientists now believe in God. According to a recent article:

"I was reminded of this a few months ago when I saw a survey in the journal Nature. It revealed that 40% of American physicists, biologists and mathematicians believe in God--and not just some metaphysical abstraction, but a deity who takes an active interest in our affairs and hears our prayers: the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus."

The man Jesus who became a Son of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord which descended upon him in the form of a dove as he rose from the baptismal waters and the voice of our Lord was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am Pleased, THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

Jesus, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of "First Fruits," and Jesus, was filled with the spirits of all the good people over whom death had no more power, who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for sin, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, where they then entered into rest in the bosom of Abraham.

Jesus, the compilation of all the righteous spirits over whom death had no more power, who had died and were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, the first of many brothers and sisters to be raised from the dead past of the androgynous Son of Man, who are to be conformed to the glorious image of God"s only begotten Son, [The heavenly Simulacrum] who pays the penalty for the sins of the body in which he develops.

Jesus, the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light, which is that of our heavenly saviour, which body of light was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute,"

Acts 3:13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

And Jesus our brother, who is now incontestably divine, sits in the throne of our Father, and all the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear the IMAGE of Jesus, "The Second Adam." In the eternal process of change/evolution, mankind does not close the chapter in the book of evolution, for there is a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the new Temple of our Lord that is to replace God"s old tabernacle (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, "MAN" (man ( 'enosh') in English, mortal human beings) was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN (man ('enosh) in English, mortal human beings) WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites those, who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father"s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which, according to Paul, includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.