Jump to topic:

returning invisibly to earth in 1914???

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:55:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
is it Jesus returning or michael, if it is Jesus, how come i assume his body was destroyed after the crucifixion....

could any jw's explain how it works and where in scripture this event is mentioned...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 11:03:34 PM
Lol! Ahem...sorry. :(
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:10:07 AM
At 1/29/2016 10:55:17 PM, graceofgod wrote:
is it Jesus returning or michael, if it is Jesus, how come i assume his body was destroyed after the crucifixion....

could any jw's explain how it works and where in scripture this event is mentioned...

They told us their own god's opinion was " Mikey is NOT jebus! ".

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

cf.

"Hence it is said, "Let all the angels of God worship him;" [that must include Michael, the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God] and the reason is, because He has "by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name than they."" Zion's Watch Tower 1879 Nov p.4

They have now corrected their gods opinion and replaced it with their own! LMAO@them!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:04:39 AM

Nah he got here in 1874 and the huge coronation ceremony took place in the great hall of the Vatican in 1878.
https://jehovianhistory.com...
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:17:08 AM
So let me see if I follow the logic here. God can't do anything about a human body if its been destroyed. That's not even a reasonable assertion if you understand the concept of God as a 8 year old. Who do you think destroyed the body? And what makes you think another one isn't possible?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:34:35 AM

At 1/30/2016 8:04:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
Nah he got here in 1874 and the huge coronation ceremony took place in the great hall of the Vatican in 1878.
Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. (Rev. 1:7 Botchtower NW pretend translation

cf.

It came invisibly?

At 1/30/2016 8:04:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
https://jehovianhistory.com...
Link faulty!
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:11:14 AM

When he does return, the JW's will be too busy looking for Michael to recognize the Savoir. Well, since they see themselves as "little gods," they might be too busy looking in a mirror for salvation...IDK.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The archangel Michael has a name, and Jesus, the Son of God has his very own name.
be_diligent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:16:52 AM
At 1/30/2016 11:11:14 AM, be_diligent wrote:

When he does return, the JW's will be too busy looking for Michael to recognize the Savoir. Well, since they see themselves as "little gods," they might be too busy looking in a mirror for salvation...IDK.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The archangel Michael has a name, and Jesus, the Son of God has his very own name.

Very good question Grace.

if you ask a JW who created the heavens and the earth, if they will say, "God."

Then if you show them this passage regarding Jesus:

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I wonder how they can ignore or get around that?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 5:40:56 PM
At 1/30/2016 11:16:52 AM, be_diligent wrote:
At 1/30/2016 11:11:14 AM, be_diligent wrote:

Very good question Grace.

if you ask a JW who created the heavens and the earth, if they will say, "God."

Then if you show them this passage regarding Jesus:

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I wonder how they can ignore or get around that?

this is a point i make all the time, so to them if Jesus is michael, michael the angel created everything... which I don't see in scripture...