Jump to topic:

Dear Mormons, is the Apostle John still alive

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:32:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Is he still physically alive? If so, where does he live?
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 9:06:04 AM
I had an on line conversation with some Mormons a long time ago, and they kept insisting that John is still alive and would remain so until the return of Christ. They didn't know where he was, though.

They also believe, based on 3 Nephi 28:4-9, that three of Jesus' disciples in America are still alive.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 9:38:29 AM
At 2/3/2016 9:06:04 AM, philochristos wrote:
I had an on line conversation with some Mormons a long time ago, and they kept insisting that John is still alive and would remain so until the return of Christ. They didn't know where he was, though.

They also believe, based on 3 Nephi 28:4-9, that three of Jesus' disciples in America are still alive.

they do have the craziest beliefs, they make the jw's seem almost reasonable..lol

I bet the mormons can prove the garden of eden is in Missouri...