Jump to topic:

As Long As You Are Afraid.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:17:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
FEAR THE LORD YOUR GOD and I'm happy to see that most of the godbotherers on here obey this commandment.
They fail miserably with love your neighbour. but that is just satan working.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 2:51:44 PM
At 2/3/2016 1:17:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
FEAR THE LORD YOUR GOD and I'm happy to see that most of the godbotherers on here obey this commandment.

what do you know about satan (working)?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 2:58:12 PM
At 2/3/2016 2:51:44 PM, uncung wrote:

what do you know about satan (working)?
I observe it in all the godbotherers who believe in satan, like you.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:09:03 PM

It all depends on what love is in one"s own judgement, doesn"t it? When the Lord God says, love thy neighbor as thyself, that would be according to His Judgement of what is love, correct? Not anyone else"s. So what does that mean? And what if you hated and abhorred yourself?

And since you seem to think yourself an expert, just what is fearing the Lord your God?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:16:24 PM
At 2/3/2016 3:09:03 PM, DPMartin wrote:

It all depends on what love is in one"s own judgement, doesn"t it? When the Lord God says, love thy neighbor as thyself, that would be according to His Judgement of what is love, correct? Not anyone else"s. So what does that mean? And what if you hated and abhorred yourself?

And since you seem to think yourself an expert, just what is fearing the Lord your God?
How about you explain how you can love your neighbour when all of your LOVE is directed to the god that you are commanded to love with every part of your being?
What do you have left to love your neighbour or your enemy with?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:23:16 PM
Fear of God is primitive. I think it belongs with the hut dwelling tribes that still live close to nature, and with the sword-and-sandal civilizations of bygone days.

Love is a much better foundation to build on. One of the things the New Testament got right, I think.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:26:15 PM
At 2/3/2016 3:23:16 PM, Casten wrote:
Fear of God is primitive. I think it belongs with the hut dwelling tribes that still live close to nature, and with the sword-and-sandal civilizations of bygone days.
Umm yes, the foundation of gods and religion.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 3:34:29 PM
At 2/3/2016 3:16:24 PM, bulproof wrote:

How about you explain how you can love your neighbour when all of your LOVE is directed to the god that you are commanded to love with every part of your being?

You are the one who started the subject by making statements. If you can"t explain yourself or what you mean, you don"t have to try to redirect the attention away from that inability, by trying to change the subject you started. Maybe you really are incoherent, aren"t you bulproof? I just though you where being as rude as you could possibly be, being all you can be, and as far as what you do here is all you have been. As rude as you could possibly be.

You know a rebel without a cause, a philosopher without a philosophy, a thinker without a thought worth mentioning, a man that takes a stand, but doesn"t stand anywhere.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 6:02:35 PM
At 2/3/2016 3:16:24 PM, bulproof wrote:

One cannot without God working through him/her. Not I but Christ that lives in me Gal 2;20