Jump to topic:

Exodus 32

harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:00:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
So as the story starts, the Israelite's have apparently started to worship idols,
Exodus 32:1-6:
"Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, "Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him."
And Aaron said to them, "Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me." 3 So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron. 4 And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf.
Then they said, "This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!"
So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, "Tomorrow is a feast to the Lord." Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."

So how bad exactly was what they were doing? Well, bad enough for G-d to say the following,
Exodus 32:7-10:
"And the Lord said to Moses, "Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves. 8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, "This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!"" 9 And the Lord said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people! 10 Now therefore, let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation."

And he would have if Moses Hadn"t talked him out of it,
Exodus 32:11-14:
"11 Then Moses pleaded with the Lord his God, and said: "Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians speak, and say, "He brought them out to harm them, to kill them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth"? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and relent from this harm to Your people. 13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them, "I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.""[a] 14 So the Lord relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people."

But Moses talking G-d out of it probably had something to do with him not seeing what they were doing, and instead thinking that it can"t be THAT bad, --- Yet, and when he did see what they were doing, he reacted as follows:
Exodus 32:15-20:
"15 And Moses turned and went down from the mountain, and the two tablets of the Testimony were in his hand. The tablets were written on both sides; on the one side and on the other they were written. 16 Now the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God engraved on the tablets.
17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said to Moses, "There is a noise of war in the camp."
18 But he said:
"It is not the noise of the shout of victory,
Nor the noise of the cry of defeat,
But the sound of singing I hear."
19 So it was, as soon as he came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing. So Moses" anger became hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. 20 Then he took the calf which they had made, burned it in the fire, and ground it to powder; and he scattered it on the water and made them drink it."

I laughed for about an hour about this "burnt it, ground it up, threw it into the water and make them drink it" business, I don"t think that G-d judged him for it though, seeing as though he was about to smite them with fire and brimstone.
This must"ve been pretty bad whatever it is they were doing.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:09:02 PM
At 2/3/2016 10:00:28 PM, harrytruman wrote:
So as the story starts, the Israelite's have apparently started to worship idols,
"Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, "Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him."
And Aaron said to them, "Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me." 3 So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron. 4 And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf.
Then they said, "This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!"
So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, "Tomorrow is a feast to the Lord." Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."

So how bad exactly was what they were doing? Well, bad enough for G-d to say the following,
"And the Lord said to Moses, "Go, get down! For your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt have corrupted themselves. 8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them. They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, "This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!"" 9 And the Lord said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people! 10 Now therefore, let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation."

"11 Then Moses pleaded with the Lord his God, and said: "Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians speak, and say, "He brought them out to harm them, to kill them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth"? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and relent from this harm to Your people. 13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them, "I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.""[a] 14 So the Lord relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people."

But Moses talking G-d out of it probably had something to do with him not seeing what they were doing, and instead thinking that it can"t be THAT bad, --- Yet, and when he did see what they were doing, he reacted as follows:
"15 And Moses turned and went down from the mountain, and the two tablets of the Testimony were in his hand. The tablets were written on both sides; on the one side and on the other they were written. 16 Now the tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God engraved on the tablets.
17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said to Moses, "There is a noise of war in the camp."
18 But he said:
19 So it was, as soon as he came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing. So Moses" anger became hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. 20 Then he took the calf which they had made, burned it in the fire, and ground it to powder; and he scattered it on the water and made them drink it."

I laughed for about an hour about this "burnt it, ground it up, threw it into the water and make them drink it" business, I don"t think that G-d judged him for it though, seeing as though he was about to smite them with fire and brimstone.

Did Mosh go on to slay Voldermort and marry Galadriel?
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 11:45:29 PM
I don"t think Moses talked the Lord out of it so much as, Moses had the temperament to seek God"s Grace and Mercy for the Israelites" sake. If he didn"t, he wasn"t the man for the job God called him to, therefore God"s choice in Moses showed to be a wise one and the situation proved Moses to be so.

The Lord already knew these people to be what they were. Human nature is the same world over, from Adam to the last man.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 12:49:51 AM
You do realise that it's just a story the Jews concocted to give themselves a glorious history? None of it happened.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 2:02:26 AM
At 2/4/2016 12:49:51 AM, bulproof wrote:
You do realise that it's just a story the Jews concocted to give themselves a glorious history? None of it happened.

Nothing constructive to add to the topic as per usual, Just being the ignorant troll that you are and attempting to derail any thread that you wander into.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 2:11:45 AM
At 2/4/2016 2:02:26 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Nothing constructive to add to the topic as per usual, Just being the ignorant troll that you are and attempting to derail any thread that you wander into.
I can't help it if you think the truth is derailing, that would be your problem.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 6:58:31 AM
At 2/4/2016 2:11:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

I can't help it if you think the truth is derailing, that would be your problem.

O god save me from clowns like bullpoof.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:00:15 AM
Once again, no one is talking to you and yet you need to be a part of the conversation. Why is that? Oh btw....prove it...you know, what you think has or hasn't happened in this world. Oh yeh, you can't. LoL
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:01:54 AM

I can't help it if you think the truth is derailing, that would be your problem. This is projecting bul. We are talking about psyche 101 in kindergarten.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 2:16:14 AM
At 2/3/2016 10:00:28 PM, harrytruman wrote:

18 But he said:

So whats the question here? Do you want to discuss what happened or the judgement they received? Or are you just saying it was funny and wanted us to know you thought so?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 2:24:58 AM
At 2/4/2016 8:00:15 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Once again, no one is talking to you and yet you need to be a part of the conversation. Why is that? Oh btw....prove it...you know, what you think has or hasn't happened in this world. Oh yeh, you can't. LoL
This has obviously escaped your abilities but this is a public forum and as such I am invited to comment when and where i want.
Archaeology proves what I've said as do biblical historians. You should try reading some non fiction.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 2:26:57 AM
At 2/4/2016 6:58:31 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Truth and knowledge are such frightening concepts to the willfully ignorant. Read some non fiction.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:08:08 AM
At 2/5/2016 2:26:57 AM, bulproof wrote:

Truth and knowledge are such frightening concepts to the willfully ignorant. Read some non fiction.

You can't handle the truth muggins cos you don't know the truth. Did you know that the discovery of iron dates back to about 2000 BC. Iron artifacts dating back to the fifth millennium BC have been found in Iran by the archaeologists, what a pity that you have no understanding of the scriptures which are supported by our archaeologists,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:31:19 AM
At 2/5/2016 5:08:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:

You can't handle the truth muggins cos you don't know the truth. Did you know that the discovery of iron dates back to about 2000 BC. Iron artifacts dating back to the fifth millennium BC have been found in Iran by the archaeologists, what a pity that you have no understanding of the scriptures which are supported by our archaeologists,

Getting your threads confused old fella, have a nanna nap.
If iron was discovered 2000BC how did the persians have iron artifacts in 5000BC?
But we were discussing the fiction known as The Exodus.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:50:48 AM
At 2/5/2016 5:31:19 AM, bulproof wrote:

If iron was discovered 2000BC how did the persians have iron artifacts in 5000BC?

The Torah has no inaccuracies whatsoever, it's all historic fact. Unless you can prove otherwise.
http://www.divineinformation.com...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 7:22:26 AM
At 2/5/2016 5:50:48 AM, harrytruman wrote:

The Torah has no inaccuracies whatsoever, it's all historic fact. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Then I will prove otherwise. From the Torah Genesis 11: 17; When Arpachshad was 35 years old he had a son "Shelah." This same error is repeated in 1st Chronicles 1: 18.

When in fact, as revealed in Luke 3: 35-36; Cainam/Kainam is the father of Shelah.
harrytruman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 8:04:03 AM
At 2/5/2016 7:22:26 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Then I will prove otherwise. From the Torah Genesis 11: 17; When Arpachshad was 35 years old he had a son "Shelah." This same error is repeated in 1st Chronicles 1: 18.

When in fact, as revealed in Luke 3: 35-36; Cainam/Kainam is the father of Shelah.

"Revealed?" No, more like they screwed it up again in the New Testament. This isn't proof, a inaccurate document challenging an accurate and precise book.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 8:45:26 AM
At 2/5/2016 8:04:03 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 2/5/2016 7:22:26 AM, Gentorev wrote:

"Revealed?" No, more like they screwed it up again in the New Testament. This isn't proof, a inaccurate document challenging an accurate and precise book.

From the book of Jubilees [Chapter 8] 1; In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu"eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, and he called his name Kainam. And the son grew, and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he might seize for himself a city.

And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he
read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it.

And in the thirtieth jubilee, in the second week, in the first year thereof, he took to himself a wife, and her name was Melka, the daughter of Madai, the son of Japheth, and in the fourth year he begat a son, and called his name Shelah; for he said: "Truly I have been sent."

Kainam died when Shelah was young and he was raised by his grand father Arpachshad. Sorry mate, but you have been confined to the limited canon established by the Jewish authorities of that church, unlike Jesus and his chosen disciples..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 9:29:03 AM

Archaeology already has proven the OT is in no way historical. Read some non fiction.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 9:55:59 AM
At 2/5/2016 9:29:03 AM, bulproof wrote:

Archaeology already has proven the OT is in no way historical. Read some non fiction.

Not so muggins, Kathleen Kenyon, a most respected archaeologist who dug at Jericho over the seasons between 1952 to 1958, and her results were confirmed in 1995 by radiocarbon tests which dated the destruction of Jericho to 1562 BC (Plus/minus 38 years) with a certainty of 95%.

From "The World Book Dictionary," (Hyksos) "A succession of six foreign rulers of Egypt"from about 1730 B.C. to about 1570 B.C; Shepherd Kings." --- And from the Encyclopedia Britannica, "Hyksos", invaders who were also called the Shepherd Kings, who in the time of "King Tutimaios" entered Egypt and took possession of it without striking a blow and it is said here that Josephus the historian, identifies them with the Israelites and that their reign ended in 1567B.C.

If, according to Josephus the historian, the exodus of the Israelites did occur in 1567 BC, and Jericho was destroyed 38 years after 1562 (minus 38 years) this would mean that Jericho fell in the year of 1529 BC, close enough to the 40 years after the Exodus that the bible states that Jericho was destroyed by the conquering Israelites.

In Galatians 3: 17; Paul makes it quite clear that the Israelites who entered Egypt in the mid 17th century were in the land of Egypt for only 225 years.

You're on the losing side you little godless child.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 10:29:12 AM
At 2/5/2016 9:55:59 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Not so muggins, Kathleen Kenyon, a most respected archaeologist who dug at Jericho over the seasons between 1952 to 1958, and her results were confirmed in 1995 by radiocarbon tests which dated the destruction of Jericho to 1562 BC (Plus/minus 38 years) with a certainty of 95%.

From "The World Book Dictionary," (Hyksos) "A succession of six foreign rulers of Egypt"from about 1730 B.C. to about 1570 B.C; Shepherd Kings." --- And from the Encyclopedia Britannica, "Hyksos", invaders who were also called the Shepherd Kings, who in the time of "King Tutimaios" entered Egypt and took possession of it without striking a blow and it is said here that Josephus the historian, identifies them with the Israelites and that their reign ended in 1567B.C.

If, according to Josephus the historian, the exodus of the Israelites did occur in 1567 BC, and Jericho was destroyed 38 years after 1562 (minus 38 years) this would mean that Jericho fell in the year of 1529 BC, close enough to the 40 years after the Exodus that the bible states that Jericho was destroyed by the conquering Israelites.

In Galatians 3: 17; Paul makes it quite clear that the Israelites who entered Egypt in the mid 17th century were in the land of Egypt for only 225 years.

Read some non fiction and show me where K Kenyon declared the walls as being destroyed by trumpets 200yrs before the fictional Josh got there.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:42:10 AM
At 2/5/2016 10:29:12 AM, bulproof wrote:

Read some non fiction and show me where K Kenyon declared the walls as being destroyed by trumpets 200yrs before the fictional Josh got there.

Only your JW opponent Peternosaint believes that rubbish. But every one can see that you are incapable of comprehending that which you read dumb, dumb, the Israelite left Egypt, 225 years after entering that country in the early to mid 17th century and left in 1567 BC, about 40 years before Jericho was destroyed in 1527/29.

Not that anyone would expect a simpleton such as yourself to be able to comprehend that.

Now be a good child and taken your medication, before you lose your sanity altogether.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:03:46 AM
At 2/5/2016 11:42:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Only your JW opponent Peternosaint believes that rubbish. But every one can see that you are incapable of comprehending that which you read dumb, dumb, the Israelite left Egypt, 225 years after entering that country in the early to mid 17th century and left in 1567 BC, about 40 years before Jericho was destroyed in 1527/29.

Not that anyone would expect a simpleton such as yourself to be able to comprehend that.

Now be a good child and taken your medication, before you lose your sanity altogether.
Except that there is no extra biblical record of that ever happening and no evidence either and you story contradicts the bible story.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:45:26 AM
At 2/6/2016 5:03:46 AM, bulproof wrote:

Except that there is no extra biblical record of that ever happening and no evidence either and you story contradicts the bible story.

You mob of ignorant godless clowns, are like a flock of screeching brainless seagulls who can do nothing other than fly in and crap all over the believers post and fly away, leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.

You have also been likened to a hive of brainless termites, who swarm in and white ant the posts of others, with your boring and monotonous droning Nah, nah, na, nah, nah Your god don't exist. You are no more than childish school yard clowns who are to be ignored with the contempt that you deserve.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 5:54:52 AM
At 2/6/2016 5:45:26 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/6/2016 5:03:46 AM, bulproof wrote:

You mob of ignorant godless clowns, are like a flock of screeching brainless seagulls who can do nothing other than fly in and crap all over the believers post and fly away, leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.

You have also been likened to a hive of brainless termites, who swarm in and white ant the posts of others, with your boring and monotonous droning Nah, nah, na, nah, nah Your god don't exist. You are no more than childish school yard clowns who are to be ignored with the contempt that you deserve.
Only a true numpty would repeat such pathetic attempts at insult.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 6:00:52 AM
At 2/6/2016 5:54:52 AM, bulproof wrote:

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 6:11:09 AM
At 2/6/2016 6:00:52 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I understand why you hate the truth, it contradicts the fairytales you must believe if you want to avoid being tortured for eternity by your god who is LOVE.
That's funny love for the unaware and it's funny as in peculiar.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 6:54:40 AM
To all who wish to understand the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, and not the lies as taught by the Roman church of Emperor Constantine. For there is but ONE truth and it is to be found in the bible

Gal 3: 17; "God made a covenant with Abraham and promised to keep it. The Law (Given through Moses) that was given 430 years later, cannot break that covenant and cancel God's promise."

This reveals biblically that there was a period of 430 years from the time that God first made his covenant with Abraham until Israel entered Egypt in the early to mid 17th century where they remained for 225 years, if anyone believes otherwise, they do not believe the Bible.

Abraham was 85 when God first made his covenant with him, Isaac was born 15 years after the covenant, when Abraham was 100. Isaac was 60 when his son Jacob was born and Jacob was 130 when he was reunited with his son Joseph in the land of Egypt. 15+60+130=205. So we see that there was a period of 205 years between the covenant and the entry of the family of Israel into Egypt, where they dwelt for 225 years before departing 430 years after God"s covenant was made with Abraham. (A Biblical truth.)

And so, the reason why there are no records of the Exodus in the time period in which our historians have searched and which the bible student who believe the erroneous statement that the Israelites were in Egypt for 430 years and must therefore have departed somewhere in the time period of the 1300 B.C, is because the Exodus and the expulsion of the old Hyksos Kings in the 15TH century B.C, are one and the same event.

From the Encarta Encyclopedia, "Hyksos (Egyptian for "foreign rulers"), Semitic invaders who conquered Egypt in the early part of the 17th century BC and founded the 15th Dynasty.

In the early part of the 17TH century B.C, Semetic invaders (Called Hyksos) swept into Egypt, most likely from Palestine and Syria. They would control Egypt for roughly two centuries." The establishment of a Hyksos dynasty in northern Egypt marked the beginning of the Second Intermediate period, a time of turmoil and disunity that lasted for more than 225 years.

From "The World Book Dictionary," (Hyksos) "A succession of six foreign rulers of Egypt" from about 1730 B.C. to about 1570 B.C; Shepherd Kings." --- And from the Encyclopedia Britannica, "Hyksos", invaders who were also called the Shepherd Kings, who in the time of "King Tutimaios" entered Egypt and took possession of it without striking a blow and it is said here that Josephus the historian, identifies them with the Israelites and that their reign ended in 1567B.C.

Joseph the first of the shepherd kings, was given all authority in Egypt, no one could lift a hand or a foot without Joseph's permission; see genesis 41: 44.

During the 7 years of plenty he taxed the population a percentage of their wheat crops, during the great 7 year drought that followed, he sold that wheat back to them. When they ran out of money, he took their live-stock as payment, when their live-stock was all gone, they were forced to sign over their land as payment for wheat.

Joseph made slaves of the Egyptian population, without striking a blow.

It was 40 years after they left Egypt that they destroyed Jericho, the first of their conquest in the Land of Canaan, which was the legal inheritance of the descendants of Shem.

Kathleen Kenyon, a most respected archaeologist dug at Jericho over the seasons between 1952 to 1958, her results were confirmed in 1995 by radiocarbon tests which dated the destruction of Jericho to 1562 BC (Plus/minus 38 years) with a certainty of 95%.

If, according to Josephus the historian, the exodus of the Shepherd Kings did occur in 1567 BC, and Jericho was destroyed 38 years after 1562 (minus 38 years) this would mean that Jericho fell in the year of 1527/29 BC, close enough to the 40 years after the Exodus that the bible states that Jericho was destroyed by the conquering Israelites.

Biblical proof that the Israelite who were shepherds, entered Egypt in the early to mid 17th century, and without striking a blow they took over the rulership of that country for one hundred and fifty years before they were forced by a new King, to take on the role of common labourers, and remained in that country for 225 years.

Historical proof from Joseph the Historian who identified the Israelites as the Shepherd Kings and that they Left in 1567.

Proof from one of the most respected archaeologists, "Kathleen Kenyon" who dated the destruction of Jericho as some 40 years after the Israelite shepherds had been expelled from Egypt.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 9:21:42 AM
At 2/5/2016 2:24:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/4/2016 8:00:15 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
This has obviously escaped your abilities but this is a public forum and as such I am invited to comment when and where i want.
Archaeology proves what I've said as do biblical historians. You should try reading some non fiction.
Yep, you're a moron. And you can only comment when spoken to. But being an imp is what you're all about, so go for it.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 9:24:08 AM
At 2/6/2016 6:11:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/6/2016 6:00:52 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I understand why you hate the truth, it contradicts the fairytales you must believe if you want to avoid being tortured for eternity by your god who is LOVE.
That's funny love for the unaware and it's funny as in peculiar.
You simply have no clue what constitutes truth, intelligence, or valid references. You're just a typical idiot without a scintilla of logic in anything you post.