Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

response to bballcrook21 and atheism..

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u
Never fart near dog
JimDavis
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:33:18 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

I don't buy that atheists are dangerous or morally inferior. Studies tend to find an inverse correlation between nonbelief and violence, both in the USA and when comparing different countries. There are a higher percentage of religious people in the prison population than are in the general population. Granted, one has to be careful when trying to interpret such studies, since they are dealing with variables too complex to adequately control for. But there's no good evidence that atheists are necessarily more violent or less moral than religious people.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:29:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:33:18 AM, JimDavis wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

I don't buy that atheists are dangerous or morally inferior.

I never said athiests r morally inferior or dangerous in a way i look at ppl and judge them if they r good or bad, i judge everyone by his intentions not if they r atheists of theists, at the end every person's morality determined by some factors like environment, psychology, self interest, emotions... without objective morality these factors will change the game to every person.

Studies tend to find an inverse correlation between nonbelief and violence, both in the USA and when comparing different countries. There are a higher percentage of religious people in the prison population than are in the general population. Granted, one has to be careful when trying to interpret such studies, since they are dealing with variables too complex to adequately control for. But there's no good evidence that atheists are necessarily more violent or less moral than religious people.

im doubtful about that where your sources for that? and how they determine what is "moral" in some study, if they r not bias, which ppl they chose to study about and where? their culture? condition of the ppl? doing it at poor families or rich? why not look at north korea they r atheists isnt? or japan one of the best places on earth.. many influences u got there.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:32:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.

so if tomorrow u will have a reason to kill somebody u will do it? let say living by your salary month is very hard mentally.. and u have the chance to kill a rich guy and become a rich or rob a bank.. what u gonna do? its your only life on earth do the best thing i guess..
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:37:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:32:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.

so if tomorrow u will have a reason to kill somebody u will do it? let say living by your salary month is very hard mentally.. and u have the chance to kill a rich guy and become a rich or rob a bank.. what u gonna do? its your only life on earth do the best thing i guess..

What's interesting is how believers are indoctrinated to believe that without their God's guidance on morality, people will automatically be evil if left without such guidance. Nowhere has any evidence ever been found to corroborate this belief, but for some reason, the believer keeps trotting it out as if it were a fact.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:44:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:37:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:32:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.

so if tomorrow u will have a reason to kill somebody u will do it? let say living by your salary month is very hard mentally.. and u have the chance to kill a rich guy and become a rich or rob a bank.. what u gonna do? its your only life on earth do the best thing i guess..

What's interesting is how believers are indoctrinated to believe that without their God's guidance on morality, people will automatically be evil if left without such guidance. Nowhere has any evidence ever been found to corroborate this belief, but for some reason, the believer keeps trotting it out as if it were a fact.

lol first nobody "indoctrinated" me nobody told me this islam, i chose it. and again never said atheists r evil what wrong with u. judge ppl by their intentions not religious or not. u dont get it yep? if u help poor ppl bcz u want some fame u r not worth anything but if your intention is to take the hardship of a person u r great. intention eeeeeeeesh!
Never fart near dog
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:56:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic...

Do you know that you are in no way better than people who generalize Muslims after 9/11 or IS right now? Generalizing a religious belief after some guys (Bin Ladin etc) vs generalizing a religious belief after some guys (bballcrook21 etc).

he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest.

There are people of religions calling for genocides too.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 5:59:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

If you could write well maybe I would take your opinion into consideration. Either way, much of what I say about "nuking Muslims" is a slight joke. I don't think it's easy to be a Libertarian and advocate for genocide at the same time.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:02:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

The last part is a false dichotomy. America is the most intermixed and diverse nation on Earth when it comes to religion and race. You've summed up a nation of nearly half a billion people who almost all stem from immigration, the exception being full blooded Native Americans.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:04:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 6:02:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

The last part is a false dichotomy. America is the most intermixed and diverse nation on Earth when it comes to religion and race. You've summed up a nation of nearly half a billion people who almost all stem from immigration, the exception being full blooded Native Americans.

He's basically saying that I want to nuke all Muslims, meaning I would be okay with my own nation being nuked, including my own school and hometown. Stupid says as stupid does.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:05:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

Great numbers of Muslims are worthless cockroaches that deserve to be castrated and then stoned to death. These statist morons who worship a pedophile cause many issues for the vastly superior cultures and people, presumably the West. Since they are violent, they should all be exterminated like the pests they are.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
JimDavis
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:40:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:29:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing,

I never said athiests r morally inferior or dangerous in a way i look at ppl and judge them if they r good or bad

You said "to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing" - what do you mean by that? Do you suppose that atheists have no basis for objective morality?

im doubtful about that where your sources for that?

Well for starters, here's an article from the Los Angeles Times which summarizes some of the research on religion and crime rates. http://www.latimes.com...
You can find more by searching.

I don't claim these studies prove anything specific - they're too general. But there's no good evidence that religion reduces crime or violence in the real world.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 6:41:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bball is just stupid. This has nothing to do with atheism

True atheism is biased against all religions but all bballcrook21 cares about is Islam. I dont even think he's a atheist and is more of a chrisitan
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 7:45:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 6:41:28 PM, Reformist wrote:
Bball is just stupid. This has nothing to do with atheism

True atheism is biased against all religions but all bballcrook21 cares about is Islam. I dont even think he's a atheist and is more of a chrisitan

You are a brain-dead moron and I truly fear for our future when idiots like you will have the right to vote in a couple of years.

You cannot even spell correctly and you are criticizing my intelligence? Your writing skills are that of a mentally retarded 8 year old Sub Saharan African, and even that is an understatement.

It's possible to be an atheist but target one religion in particular. Islam is far worse in modern times than Christianity. I've said quite a lot about Christianity as well, since I do not believe in a God and that their moral pretenses are sometimes wrong, same as their shunning of scientific facts.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a stupid child.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 10:57:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 7:45:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:41:28 PM, Reformist wrote:
Bball is just stupid. This has nothing to do with atheism

True atheism is biased against all religions but all bballcrook21 cares about is Islam. I dont even think he's a atheist and is more of a chrisitan

You are a brain-dead moron and I truly fear for our future when idiots like you will have the right to vote in a couple of years.

You cannot even spell correctly and you are criticizing my intelligence? Your writing skills are that of a mentally retarded 8 year old Sub Saharan African, and even that is an understatement.

It's possible to be an atheist but target one religion in particular. Islam is far worse in modern times than Christianity. I've said quite a lot about Christianity as well, since I do not believe in a God and that their moral pretenses are sometimes wrong, same as their shunning of scientific facts.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a stupid child.

Bball stop being so salty. You even admitted to attacking islam more than other religions.

And more on your point I have better reasons to vote than some adult conservatives in my town. All they yell about is how Obama is black and how he is "tanking" our economy.

I was just rubbing salt in your wounds. Sorry I made you salty in the process.
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 10:59:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 10:57:15 PM, Reformist wrote:
At 2/5/2016 7:45:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:41:28 PM, Reformist wrote:
Bball is just stupid. This has nothing to do with atheism

True atheism is biased against all religions but all bballcrook21 cares about is Islam. I dont even think he's a atheist and is more of a chrisitan

You are a brain-dead moron and I truly fear for our future when idiots like you will have the right to vote in a couple of years.

You cannot even spell correctly and you are criticizing my intelligence? Your writing skills are that of a mentally retarded 8 year old Sub Saharan African, and even that is an understatement.

It's possible to be an atheist but target one religion in particular. Islam is far worse in modern times than Christianity. I've said quite a lot about Christianity as well, since I do not believe in a God and that their moral pretenses are sometimes wrong, same as their shunning of scientific facts.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a stupid child.

Bball stop being so salty. You even admitted to attacking islam more than other religions.

And more on your point I have better reasons to vote than some adult conservatives in my town. All they yell about is how Obama is black and how he is "tanking" our economy.

I was just rubbing salt in your wounds. Sorry I made you salty in the process.

I waited 3 hours for a response and all you could write was more immature childish crap? Your IQ must be 90.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:00:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 10:59:02 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 10:57:15 PM, Reformist wrote:
At 2/5/2016 7:45:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:41:28 PM, Reformist wrote:
Bball is just stupid. This has nothing to do with atheism

True atheism is biased against all religions but all bballcrook21 cares about is Islam. I dont even think he's a atheist and is more of a chrisitan

You are a brain-dead moron and I truly fear for our future when idiots like you will have the right to vote in a couple of years.

You cannot even spell correctly and you are criticizing my intelligence? Your writing skills are that of a mentally retarded 8 year old Sub Saharan African, and even that is an understatement.

It's possible to be an atheist but target one religion in particular. Islam is far worse in modern times than Christianity. I've said quite a lot about Christianity as well, since I do not believe in a God and that their moral pretenses are sometimes wrong, same as their shunning of scientific facts.

Seriously, you are the epitome of a stupid child.

Bball stop being so salty. You even admitted to attacking islam more than other religions.

And more on your point I have better reasons to vote than some adult conservatives in my town. All they yell about is how Obama is black and how he is "tanking" our economy.

I was just rubbing salt in your wounds. Sorry I made you salty in the process.

I waited 3 hours for a response and all you could write was more immature childish crap? Your IQ must be 90.

You were waiting......

For me?

For 3 hours?

YOU DO LOVE ME :D
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
Reformist
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:00:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Come on Bball don't be so angry

I'm sorry if I called you names or upset you in the past

Lets put it behind us

D
DDO History Revival Officer
Fuher of the Reich

"I'm not Asian"-Vaarka

"I would rather have a fascist than a socialist in office"- Bball

To be a feminist or to be smart that is the question
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:08:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:00:56 PM, Reformist wrote:
Come on Bball don't be so angry

I'm sorry if I called you names or upset you in the past

Lets put it behind us

D

Ight nigga I gotchu
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:23:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth
Popoo, sadly, this is also a prominent Christian position, e.g. see link right.
[https://en.wikipedia.org...]

I have yet to see a theological dogma that prevents hatred, Popoo. For 1300 years, Islam has been unable to prevent hatred among Muslims toward non-Muslims and toward one another. Christianity has the same problem, and of course so does atheism.

The only thing I've seen work is rational compassion. Compassion because if we do not keep foremost in our minds care for the suffering of others, no law or dogma matters. Rational, because dogma without critical thought routinely leads to madness and incalculable cruelty, as you can see today with DAISH, or the malignant fool Tancredo.

And rational compassion is something anyone -- religious or irreligious -- can aspire to.

However, if they don't, I don't think it matters much what they believe. Mindless, cruel men can argue endlessly over which mindless cruelty is more moral, and race each other to the bottom of a bottomless pit of misery and inhumanity.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:24:24 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:32:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.

so if tomorrow u will have a reason to kill somebody u will do it? let say living by your salary month is very hard mentally.. and u have the chance to kill a rich guy and become a rich or rob a bank.. what u gonna do? its your only life on earth do the best thing i guess..

in my country we have laws against murder and theft, along with the fact that i don't want to be robbed or killed. so getting a few bucks isn't worth the risk of being thrown in prison, or living with myself after i did those crimes.

if your god told you to kill someone would you do it?
the god of the bible and the god of the quran have told people to kill before.
both books are very clear that obedience is more important than morality
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:35:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 6:05:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

Great numbers of Muslims are worthless cockroaches that deserve to be castrated and then stoned to death. These statist morons who worship a pedophile cause many issues for the vastly superior cultures and people, presumably the West. Since they are violent, they should all be exterminated like the pests they are.

Woah there calm down Eichmann.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:37:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:35:38 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:05:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

Great numbers of Muslims are worthless cockroaches that deserve to be castrated and then stoned to death. These statist morons who worship a pedophile cause many issues for the vastly superior cultures and people, presumably the West. Since they are violent, they should all be exterminated like the pests they are.

Woah there calm down Eichmann.

Himmler was cooler.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:38:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:37:16 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:35:38 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:05:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

Great numbers of Muslims are worthless cockroaches that deserve to be castrated and then stoned to death. These statist morons who worship a pedophile cause many issues for the vastly superior cultures and people, presumably the West. Since they are violent, they should all be exterminated like the pests they are.

Woah there calm down Eichmann.

Himmler was cooler.

I was going to say Himmler, but Eichmann was the one actually responsible for orchestrating the Holocaust.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 11:40:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:38:32 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:37:16 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:35:38 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 2/5/2016 6:05:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

Great numbers of Muslims are worthless cockroaches that deserve to be castrated and then stoned to death. These statist morons who worship a pedophile cause many issues for the vastly superior cultures and people, presumably the West. Since they are violent, they should all be exterminated like the pests they are.

Woah there calm down Eichmann.

Himmler was cooler.

I was going to say Himmler, but Eichmann was the one actually responsible for orchestrating the Holocaust.

Fair enough.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 6:09:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/5/2016 5:56:57 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic...

Do you know that you are in no way better than people who generalize Muslims after 9/11 or IS right now? Generalizing a religious belief after some guys (Bin Ladin etc) vs generalizing a religious belief after some guys (bballcrook21 etc).

my point is not atheists r "dangerous", im trying to say for every action there is no really true/false decision its up to you if something no going to stop u doing an action u gonna do whatever u want. im not generalizing and i dont direct my perception on ppl by atheists/theists stuff... judge by intentions. lets give u an example from my life... i know a guy who was a muslim and became an atheist... this guy is a sadist person. at least the religion stoped him to do evil things but now u cant imagine what his life about... disgusting person. have u met any sadist your in life and lived with him to know him very well?


he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest.

There are people of religions calling for genocides too.

condemn all stupid ppl agree with you.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 6:15:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:24:24 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:32:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:55:47 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
u see? this is perfect example why to be an atheist is the most dangerous thing, bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth, this is his logic... he thinks is a good thing, u r what u think. without objective laws u make your own morality according to your interest. im sure ppl like him will commit genocide where they have to steal more oil from other places for their ppl of freedom and democracy. dont forget america is still number 1 :D u r the best other ppl are lesser than u

this is the only life we know that we will have, i don't have any reason to kill others because they choose to believe in fairy tales.

so if tomorrow u will have a reason to kill somebody u will do it? let say living by your salary month is very hard mentally.. and u have the chance to kill a rich guy and become a rich or rob a bank.. what u gonna do? its your only life on earth do the best thing i guess..

in my country we have laws against murder and theft, along with the fact that i don't want to be robbed or killed. so getting a few bucks isn't worth the risk of being thrown in prison, or living with myself after i did those crimes.

i dont understand why u so love your "country laws" in the end your life is your own. imagine u can steal millions of dollars and get away with it without any risk, would u do it?


if your god told you to kill someone would you do it?

if its just, if not im not going to worship stupid god bcz god isnt stupid.

the god of the bible and the god of the quran have told people to kill before.
both books are very clear that obedience is more important than morality

as a muslims maybe im wrong where the god of the Quran order ppl to kill unjustly? i know the Quran always speaks about justice... i doubt about your assertion.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 6:32:21 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/5/2016 11:23:35 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth
Popoo, sadly, this is also a prominent Christian position, e.g. see link right.
[https://en.wikipedia.org...]

I have yet to see a theological dogma that prevents hatred, Popoo. For 1300 years, Islam has been unable to prevent hatred among Muslims toward non-Muslims and toward one another. Christianity has the same problem, and of course so does atheism.

and u studied Islamic history for that yeah?

The only thing I've seen work is rational compassion. Compassion because if we do not keep foremost in our minds care for the suffering of others, no law or dogma matters. Rational, because dogma without critical thought routinely leads to madness and incalculable cruelty, as you can see today with DAISH, or the malignant fool Tancredo.

have to say u r wrong its not rational at all... look at evolution where compassion there? its about survival. everything is about survival. and the way u do it doesnt count if u compassionate or cruel. before we mention Daish, look at the biggest terrorists on earth i guess u know them. they killing millions of ppl by all means to get what they want like oil,oil,oil.


And rational compassion is something anyone -- religious or irreligious -- can aspire to.

and there is no rational deception? or rational survival for that matter.


However, if they don't, I don't think it matters much what they believe. Mindless, cruel men can argue endlessly over which mindless cruelty is more moral, and race each other to the bottom of a bottomless pit of misery and inhumanity.

i dont know why ppl so mad at Daish when u have far more cruel ppl on earth. Daish pll r just an ants compare to the others. Michael Parenti - check this guy or Noam chomscky.
Never fart near dog
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 6:46:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/7/2016 6:32:21 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 11:23:35 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/5/2016 5:09:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
bballcrook21 think they should nuke the muslim population on earth
Popoo, sadly, this is also a prominent Christian position, e.g. see link right.
[https://en.wikipedia.org...]
I have yet to see a theological dogma that prevents hatred, Popoo. For 1300 years, Islam has been unable to prevent hatred among Muslims toward non-Muslims and toward one another. Christianity has the same problem, and of course so does atheism.
and u studied Islamic history for that yeah?
Could you please explain for us the depth of violence and cruelty between Shi'atu 'Ali and Sunni Islam then, Popoo, and state for us how long this violence been running?

The only thing I've seen work is rational compassion. Compassion because if we do not keep foremost in our minds care for the suffering of others, no law or dogma matters. Rational, because dogma without critical thought routinely leads to madness and incalculable cruelty, as you can see today with DAISH, or the malignant fool Tancredo.
have to say u r wrong its not rational at all...
You think compassion irrational?

Popoo, though I often disagree with your posts, I seldom find them alarming. However, that is the scariest thing I have ever heard anyone ever declare in this forum.

For you have just told us all that you have no reason for compassion beyond dogmatic obedience. And consequently, to the extent that your dogma may limit or prioritise your compassion, or direct you to stop being compassionate in order to further the interests of your religion, you may become at any time, a cruel, homicidal maniac.

That is not something I could ever condone, since I find compassion always rational. But you have just explained for us in one simple sentence why religious zealotry should always be feared.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to respond to your other comments at this time.

I confess, I'm still in shock.