Jump to topic:

Atheists the new JW's?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 11:39:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I had a group of Atheists knock on my door one day. They asked me if I knew their Lord that they called Rodhocetus. I said no. They purged me with pamphlets about the end of the world and how they were going to take over the world via the Illuminati and NWO. I was so overwhelmed because it was all new to me. They pinned me down. I screamed! They began tickling me. I screamed! They drenched me in pizza sauce. I screamed! They tried to sacrifice me to the demigod Ambulocetus. IT GOT WIERD. They began stripping and dressing like female cops and brazillian go go dancers. They harvested my juice. I tried to run. They overpowered me. I flopped and squirmed with horror. The one in the rabbit suit chomped down on my arem. I squeeled. IT WAS BAD. I tickled her. She tickled back. I covered her in honey. She put sprinkles on my beard. I put whipped cream on her belly. She began covering me in chocolate. It was so thick I could not get away. The one dressed as wonderwoman...

If you want the rest of the biography, you just let me know.

I approve this message.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...