Is Jesus really born in Christmas?

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 6:14:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Dear fellow debaters,

The very purpose of this site is for safe debating, and when I say safe, it means that there is no offensive words (cussing) used. I want to debate in the Debates section about Jesus being born in Christmas day. In this debate topic I'll be the con, and whoever is interested to debate against me is accepted. Please reply below. I'll ignore all entries relating to this topic and let's discuss and debate about it in the Debates section, shall we?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 6:26:03 AM
At 2/8/2016 6:14:16 AM, CodingSource wrote:
Dear fellow debaters,

The very purpose of this site is for safe debating, and when I say safe, it means that there is no offensive words (cussing) used. I want to debate in the Debates section about Jesus being born in Christmas day. In this debate topic I'll be the con, and whoever is interested to debate against me is accepted. Please reply below. I'll ignore all entries relating to this topic and let's discuss and debate about it in the Debates section, shall we?

Not interested in one to one debates, but it is unlikely that Jesus was born in winter as the shepherd do not sit out in the open fields on cold winter nights.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:12:12 PM
Dear fellow debaters,

He wasn't born on Christmas or even December. That's just the day used to celebrate his birth.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:15:27 PM
He was born in late September or early October based off of the lineage given between he and John the Bsptist's birth.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:19:14 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:15:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
He was born in late September or early October based off of the lineage given between he and John the Bsptist's birth.

Hhmm.. okay. My classmate had done some research and said that Jesus is born between April 5 - May 28.

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:29:49 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:19:14 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 2/8/2016 4:15:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Hhmm.. okay. My classmate had done some research and said that Jesus is born between April 5 - May 28.

A lot of it is specualtion, but by using inductive reasoning December doesn't match the context. Here is a link describing in the 3rd point why September may be the correct choice.

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:50:03 PM
Just to point out sir, it is really hard to determine in what date Jesus is born. But like you said, based on the descriptions in the Bible during Jesus' birth, we really think that He is not born in that date.

Oops, I forgot. April 5 - May 28 is the date range where He possibly die, not born. So yeah. My friend says that He might be born somewhere September going to October.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:53:13 PM
Dear fellow debaters,

Define cussing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:55:45 PM
It is another word for cursing. Cursing means: An offensive word or phrase used to express anger or annoyance.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:59:44 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:53:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Dear fellow debaters,

Define cussing.

If you say Beetlejuice! 3 times in a row

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:02:47 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:55:45 PM, CodingSource wrote:
It is another word for cursing. Cursing means: An offensive word or phrase used to express anger or annoyance.
Offensive to whom?
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:27:37 PM
Of course to a foe. Do you even know what that word means?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:31:13 PM
At 2/8/2016 5:27:37 PM, CodingSource wrote:
Of course to a foe. Do you even know what that word means?
So you wouldn't know what was offensive to them until you used it and they told you that they found it offensive?
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:36:10 PM
The purpose of this forum post is for the one in the title, not to prove what is the meaning of the word 'cuss'. If you like, then open a dictionary and find that word. That's it. I am not a walking dictionary.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:40:04 PM
At 2/8/2016 5:36:10 PM, CodingSource wrote:
The purpose of this forum post is for the one in the title, not to prove what is the meaning of the word 'cuss'. If you like, then open a dictionary and find that word. That's it. I am not a walking dictionary.
I'll take that as a yes, which makes your condition in the OP meaningless.
That is all you can go now.
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:45:21 PM
No, it depends on the word what it literally means. The offended didn't have to say that they found it offensive, mind you. Cuss is just the same as cursing, swearing, or profanity.

We should discuss what the forum is about. If you want, we could define what each word means, but we should do it in a different place, not in this post.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 6:37:37 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:59:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Dear fellow debaters,

Define cussing.

Yahweh! Yahweh! Yahweh!

Nope, nothing.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 7:23:35 PM
Dear fellow debaters,

Nope he was born in the Autumn.

Apart from all other evidence, shepherds would not have their sheep in the fields past the end of OCtober.

The nights are too cold any later than that.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 8:00:51 PM
At 2/8/2016 6:37:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/8/2016 4:59:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Dear fellow debaters,

Define cussing.

Yahweh! Yahweh! Yahweh!

Nope, nothing.

Have you prayed to God for faith dannaje? I think you should try there with an honest and sincere heart. What do you have to lose dannaje?

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 8:44:46 PM
Heli the grand father of Jesus, whose name is really Alexander Helios, the twin brother of Cleopatra Selena, the young wife of Herod the great and mother of Philip, were the twins born to Queen Cleopatra which were sired by Mark Antony, and the twins were born on the 25th of December.
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:38:23 AM
At 2/8/2016 8:44:46 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Heli the grand father of Jesus, whose name is really Alexander Helios, the twin brother of Cleopatra Selena, the young wife of Herod the great and mother of Philip, were the twins born to Queen Cleopatra which were sired by Mark Antony, and the twins were born on the 25th of December.

What are you even talking about?

CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:39:14 AM
Thou shalt not use the name of God in vain :)

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:31:00 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:38:23 AM, CodingSource wrote........" What are you even talking about?"

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three elderly daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, he married them off to chosen husbands.

Joanna, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary. Elizabeth, who was to become the mother of John the Baptist, was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, the youngest of the three daughters, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) A Macedonian Jew, of the tribe of Judah through Nathan the Levite, who was the stepson of David. Alexander Helios [Heli] is thought to be the twin brother of Herod's young Jewish wife Cleopatra, a Macedonian Jewess, perhaps the twin children of Queen Cleopatra and Mark Antony who were adopted out when their parents committed suicide after losing their war against Caesar Augustus.

Alexander Helios=Heli, according to the genealogy of Jesus as recorded in Luke, was a descendant of Nathan the prophet who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite.

Uriah became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-Edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi, by his second wife Jepunniah, who was the widow of a man from the tribe of Judah, and the mother of Caleb, who, at the age of forty, became the adopted son of Moses, and Jepunniah was the daughter of Hobab the Kennite, one of the two fathers-in-law to Moses, see Judges 4: 11.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b)." In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, that Heli and his descendants, who were born from the genetic line of Nathan "the prophet," who was the adopted son of King David, were legitimate heirs of David. But the prophesied Messiah had to come through the genetic line of Solomon.

Heli and his descendants became heirs to the throne of David, through Nathan the adopted son of King David when Naria, a descendant of Nathan, married Tamar, a female descendant of King Solomon. After the death of Naria, Tamar was taken to wife by King Jeconiah, whose only son, with Tamar, was Zedekiah, who died prematurely in childhood.

According to Torah law, Nathan the adopted son of King David and his descendants, were legitimate heirs of David, but not in the ancestral line of the promised Messiah, who was to be born of the seed of Solomon, until Naria the descendant of Nathan coupled with Tamah the descendant of Solomon, to produce Salathiel the ancestor of Jesus, who has been made High Priest (From the tribe of Levi) and King (From the tribe of Judah) in the order of Melchizedek.

Originally Cleopatra ruled with her father, Ptolemy XII Auletes, and later with her brothers, Ptolemy XIII and Ptolemy XIV, whom she married as per Egyptian custom, but eventually she became sole ruler. No children were born from her union with her two brothers, but she did bear a son "Caesarion" to Julius Caesar, who was later elevated to co-ruler in name only.

Cleopatra represented herself as the reincarnation of the Egyptian goddess, Isis and was given the title of "Queen of Kings" by Mark Antony. Her son Caesarion, was also given many titles, including god, son of god and king of kings, and was depicted as Horus the son of Isis.

It was after the assassination of Caesar in 44 BC, that she coupled up with Mark Antony and in 40 BC she bore the twins Cleopatra Selene II and Alexander Helios, on the 25th of December, and later on, another son, Ptolemy Philadelphus. In late 34 BC, at the Donations of Alexandria, shortly after Antony had conquered Armenia, Cleopatra and Caesarion were crowned co-rulers of Egypt and Cyprus. Alexander Helios, their six year old son, was crowned ruler of Armenia, Media, and Parthia; Cleopatra Selene II, Heli"s twin sister, was crowned ruler of Cyrenaica and Libya; and Ptolemy Philadelphus the youngest of their three children was crowned ruler of Phoenicia, Syria, and Cilicia.

It appears that Alexander Helios=Heli, had previously sired a son who we know by the name "Joseph from Cyprus," and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III, before he "Heli" was murdered in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, in the pogroms which saw the demise of many of the heirs to David"s throne,

It is said that after the death of her father, Alexander Helios=Heli "a father of renown," the seven year old Mary [who is believed by some to be the grand-daughter of Mark Antony] was taken north into the land of Galilee where she was raised under the protection of the Jewish zealots whose aim it was, to throw off the yoke of Roman rule and establish a descendant of King David, back on the throne of Israel.

There are those who believe that the union between Mary, the daughter of Alexander Helios, with her half brother Joseph the son of Heli, from which union the child Jesus was born, was arranged by the Zealots, as it was the custom in those days for the female heir to the throne, (Mary, the daughter of Alexander Helios,) to unite with their brother, as Cleopatra and all female heirs had done before her.

But because Joseph the son of Alexander Helios, would have been seen as a threat to the throne of Herod the Great as was his father, the biological father of Jesus had to remain hidden, and for the safety of the child, the pregnant Mary, was married off to Joseph the son of Jacob, a descendant of the cursed genetic line of King Jehoiachin.

Herod"s chief advisors, would not have seen Jesus the son of Mary as a threat to his throne, as Mary was the wife of Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, but a descendant of Solomon through the cursed line of Jehoiachin, of whom we read in Jeremiah 22: 30; "This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David"s successor. I, the Lord, have spoken." This rules out the hope of any son of Joseph ben Jacob ever sitting on the throne of David, whereas Jesus the son of Joseph ben Heli was a legitimate successor to that throne.

Jehoshua III is supposed to have died three years before the birth of his grand-daughter, "Mary." If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, the same year as Philip the son of Herod and his young Jewess wife, "Cleopatra." Therefore Mary would have been 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC, two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 BC, making Mary about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons, was crucified.

Does that answer your question?
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:47:04 AM
At 2/9/2016 4:31:00 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/9/2016 3:38:23 AM, CodingSource wrote........" What are you even talking about?"

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three elderly daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, he married them off to chosen husbands.

Joanna, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary. Elizabeth, who was to become the mother of John the Baptist, was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, the youngest of the three daughters, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) A Macedonian Jew, of the tribe of Judah through Nathan the Levite, who was the stepson of David. Alexander Helios [Heli] is thought to be the twin brother of Herod's young Jewish wife Cleopatra, a Macedonian Jewess, perhaps the twin children of Queen Cleopatra and Mark Antony who were adopted out when their parents committed suicide after losing their war against Caesar Augustus.

Alexander Helios=Heli, according to the genealogy of Jesus as recorded in Luke, was a descendant of Nathan the prophet who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite.

Uriah became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-Edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi, by his second wife Jepunniah, who was the widow of a man from the tribe of Judah, and the mother of Caleb, who, at the age of forty, became the adopted son of Moses, and Jepunniah was the daughter of Hobab the Kennite, one of the two fathers-in-law to Moses, see Judges 4: 11.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b)." In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, that Heli and his descendants, who were born from the genetic line of Nathan "the prophet," who was the adopted son of King David, were legitimate heirs of David. But the prophesied Messiah had to come through the genetic line of Solomon.

Heli and his descendants became heirs to the throne of David, through Nathan the adopted son of King David when Naria, a descendant of Nathan, married Tamar, a female descendant of King Solomon. After the death of Naria, Tamar was taken to wife by King Jeconiah, whose only son, with Tamar, was Zedekiah, who died prematurely in childhood.

According to Torah law, Nathan the adopted son of King David and his descendants, were legitimate heirs of David, but not in the ancestral line of the promised Messiah, who was to be born of the seed of Solomon, until Naria the descendant of Nathan coupled with Tamah the descendant of Solomon, to produce Salathiel the ancestor of Jesus, who has been made High Priest (From the tribe of Levi) and King (From the tribe of Judah) in the order of Melchizedek.

Originally Cleopatra ruled with her father, Ptolemy XII Auletes, and later with her brothers, Ptolemy XIII and Ptolemy XIV, whom she married as per Egyptian custom, but eventually she became sole ruler. No children were born from her union with her two brothers, but she did bear a son "Caesarion" to Julius Caesar, who was later elevated to co-ruler in name only.

Cleopatra represented herself as the reincarnation of the Egyptian goddess, Isis and was given the title of "Queen of Kings" by Mark Antony. Her son Caesarion, was also given many titles, including god, son of god and king of kings, and was depicted as Horus the son of Isis.

It was after the assassination of Caesar in 44 BC, that she coupled up with Mark Antony and in 40 BC she bore the twins Cleopatra Selene II and Alexander Helios, on the 25th of December, and later on, another son, Ptolemy Philadelphus. In late 34 BC, at the Donations of Alexandria, shortly after Antony had conquered Armenia, Cleopatra and Caesarion were crowned co-rulers of Egypt and Cyprus. Alexander Helios, their six year old son, was crowned ruler of Armenia, Media, and Parthia; Cleopatra Selene II, Heli"s twin sister, was crowned ruler of Cyrenaica and Libya; and Ptolemy Philadelphus the youngest of their three children was crowned ruler of Phoenicia, Syria, and Cilicia.

It appears that Alexander Helios=Heli, had previously sired a son who we know by the name "Joseph from Cyprus," and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III, before he "Heli" was murdered in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, in the pogroms which saw the demise of many of the heirs to David"s throne,

It is said that after the death of her father, Alexander Helios=Heli "a father of renown," the seven year old Mary [who is believed by some to be the grand-daughter of Mark Antony] was taken north into the land of Galilee where she was raised under the protection of the Jewish zealots whose aim it was, to throw off the yoke of Roman rule and establish a descendant of King David, back on the throne of Israel.

There are those who believe that the union between Mary, the daughter of Alexander Helios, with her half brother Joseph the son of Heli, from which union the child Jesus was born, was arranged by the Zealots, as it was the custom in those days for the female heir to the throne, (Mary, the daughter of Alexander Helios,) to unite with their brother, as Cleopatra and all female heirs had done before her.

But because Joseph the son of Alexander Helios, would have been seen as a threat to the throne of Herod the Great as was his father, the biological father of Jesus had to remain hidden, and for the safety of the child, the pregnant Mary, was married off to Joseph the son of Jacob, a descendant of the cursed genetic line of King Jehoiachin.

Herod"s chief advisors, would not have seen Jesus the son of Mary as a threat to his throne, as Mary was the wife of Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, but a descendant of Solomon through the cursed line of Jehoiachin, of whom we read in Jeremiah 22: 30; "This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David"s successor. I, the Lord, have spoken." This rules out the hope of any son of Joseph ben Jacob ever sitting on the throne of David, whereas Jesus the son of Joseph ben Heli was a legitimate successor to that throne.

Jehoshua III is supposed to have died three years before the birth of his grand-daughter, "Mary." If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, the same year as Philip the son of Herod and his young Jewess wife, "Cleopatra." Therefore Mary would have been 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC, two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 BC, making Mary about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons, was crucified.

Does that answer your question?

That reply answered more than that I could expect.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:52:20 AM
So he wasn't a jew at all, probably why they called him heyzoos.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:02:02 AM
At 2/9/2016 4:52:20 AM, bulproof wrote:

So he wasn't a jew at all, probably why they called him heyzoos.

Mark Antony was of the lost tribe of Dan. which tribe originated from Hushim, the adopted daughter of the sterile Dan, which child was born of Bilhah the mother of Dan, who had been raped by Reuben the "FIRST BORN" of Israel.

There are times when you can be used to introduce a certain truth to the thread.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:24:01 AM
Dear fellow debaters,

it's too bad jesus isn't able to talk to you, or you can ask him.
it is amazing how many people claim that jesus talks to them, but jesus never gives them information that they didn't already have.
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:27:59 AM
It is just visions, face-to-face. Even Muslims encountered him.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 6:01:07 AM
At 2/9/2016 5:27:59 AM, CodingSource wrote:
It is just visions, face-to-face. Even Muslims encountered him.
You realise that muslims didn't even exist until 600yrs after the alleged jesus did.