Jesus: "You are my friends"

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:48:01 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
John 15:15
"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

Matthew 5:9
God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

John 14:20
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:05:27 AM
At 2/9/2016 1:48:01 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

And we are all together. Goo goo g' joob.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:28:16 AM

When you post on this forum, you should remember to articulate what you mean, and write in clear and distinct words or syllables, in order that the childish atheists who haunt these religious forums and are still goo, goo, gooing and dirtying their nappies, might be able to comprehend your message.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:41:13 AM
At 2/9/2016 2:28:16 AM, Gentorev wrote:

When you post on this forum, you should remember to articulate what you mean, and write in clear and distinct words or syllables, in order that the childish atheists who haunt these religious forums and are still goo, goo, gooing and dirtying their nappies, might be able to comprehend your message.

The "Atheists are only in the religious forum to defend antiAtheist threads" theory just went out the window.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:44:37 AM
At 2/9/2016 2:41:13 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

The "Atheists are only in the religious forum to defend antiAtheist threads" theory just went out the window.

What theory?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:46:37 AM
At 2/9/2016 2:44:37 AM, Gentorev wrote:

What theory?

I assume you are literate. Therefore, you should be able to figure it out. Put your big boy pants on. Socks, THEN shoes.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:10:40 AM

Have you realised that yet or are you still waiting to realise it?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:14:20 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:10:40 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I do realise it

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:17:42 AM
At 2/9/2016 2:46:37 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

What theory?

I assume you are literate. Therefore, you should be able to figure it out. Put your big boy pants on. Socks, THEN shoes.

What I said was an exercise in sarcasm, and not a theory youngen, and I doubt that you have as yet. advanced to big boy pants. While myself, I am a nudist with nothing to hide.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:21:21 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:17:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:

What theory?

What I said was an exercise in sarcasm, and not a theory youngen, and I doubt that you have as yet. advanced to big boy pants. While myself, I am a nudist with nothing to hide.

I've never met a nudist Jehovah's Witness.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:21:57 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:14:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I do realise it

Does that make you God in the flesh on Earth?
Being in the father and having the father in him apparently made Jesus God in the flesh on Earth.
When people see you do they see the Father like the bible characters did when they saw Jesus since the Father was IN HIM and he was in the Father?

John 14:9 .......he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; .....
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 4:51:41 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:21:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I do realise it

Being in the father and having the father in him apparently made Jesus God in the flesh on Earth.
When people see you do they see the Father like the bible characters did when they saw Jesus since the Father was IN HIM and he was in the Father?

When the Lord our saviour comes to save Israel from the surrounding nations, we read in (ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

They who saw Jesus saw our Father whose spirit descended on Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son, 'TODAY' I have become your Father."
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 5:53:28 AM

Joob joob
Oompah oompah stick it up yer jumpah
Joob joob

(Apologies to Lennon-McCartney)
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 7:13:54 AM
At 2/9/2016 3:21:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/9/2016 3:17:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:

What theory?

I've never met a nudist Jehovah's Witness.

ME! A JW??? It is obvious that you have never read any of my post which prove that Jesus was born of human parents, that the angels including Michael will bow at the feet of Jesus and his brothers and sisters who are to receive divine glory, the evolution of God from pure energy, etc, etc.

You are a young fool who shoots its mouth off without checking the facts.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 10:44:13 PM
At 2/9/2016 4:51:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/9/2016 3:21:57 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I do realise it

When the Lord our saviour comes to save Israel from the surrounding nations, we read in (ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

They who saw Jesus saw our Father whose spirit descended on Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son, 'TODAY' I have become your Father."

No person is going to come floating out of the sky to save Israel or anyone else from anything.
The prophecy in Zechariah was fulfilled when Jesus appeared in the NT stories.

The Jesus character fulfilled ALL the law and prophets of the OT.
Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Matt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

John 17:4
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

If you are still waiting for OT prophecies to be fulfilled, you are waiting in vain. It's been done according to the NT.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 12:44:18 AM
We aren't children of God, God doesn't love us because if he did, he would protect his children.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 1:16:06 AM
At 2/9/2016 10:44:13 PM, Skyangel wrote:

No person is going to come floating out of the sky to save Israel or anyone else from anything.

Only the fools who are totally ignorant to the biblical truths would believe that the prophecy in Zechariah was fulfilled when Jesus appeared in the NT stories.

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. "Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to CHRIST=The Anointed one, who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Acts 17: 31; For he (The anointed one) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that Man from death.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship the God of the Bible.

John 17:4
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Hebrew 10: 5; For this reason, when Christ (The anointed one who filled his servant Jesus with his spirit) was about to come into the world, he said to God: "You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me, etc, etc.

The work that Christ (The Son of Man) was given, was to offer up his life for the sinful body of mankind in which he developed.

When the man Jesus, who was obedient to the Lord, even to his cruel death on the stake, cried out, "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me, our God who dwells behind the veil of the flesh within the innermost sanctuary of his temporary tabernacle=tent, which is the body of mankind, then ceased to be a individual being as the spirits on which he had evolved to become the great heavenly simulacrum, which is the sacrifice that God had prepared for us, were released and their graves were opened, and three days later the came out and entered the city and showed themselves to many, as the risen body of Christ, the anointed one.

The first to see one of those who were of body of the risen Christ, were his Mother Mary, who had remarried and was the wife of Cleophas, who is also called Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary"s three biological sons, who Paul states, is the brother of the Lord, and Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

The next to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were Cleophas, who is also called Alpheas, who is the biological father of James, the brother of the Lord and the youngest of Mary's three biological sons, and James was the first to sit on the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem.

Cleophas/Alpheaus was the husband of Mary, who, with his son Simon, a half brother to Jesus, who is recorded in Matthew 13: 55; this Simon the son of Cleophas, inherited the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had his brother Jesus killed.

Although Cleophas and Simon who were on their way to the small town of Emmaus, walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread.

To be continued.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 1:19:12 AM
Continued from Post #17.

Cleophas then returned to Jerusalem, where eleven of the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, were cowering in a darkened room, the only one absent that evening when Jesus appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, was Thomas Jude, another half brother of Jesus, who was called the Twin. Although nowhere does the bible reveal if Jude was an actual twin, or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else.

But back to Cleophas, who said to the eleven, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the other half-brother of Jesus, who recognised who he was by the manner in which he broke the bread and who succeeded "James the younger" as the head of the Jewish church founded by Jesus.

Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

All those spirits within the inner most sanctuary of the tabernacle/temple that was Jesus, who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the penalty of Blood that is required, were judged and gathered to the living spirit of our Father in the bosom of Abraham. Death, the ruler of this world had no more power over they, who were Jesus.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 1:26:54 AM
At 2/10/2016 1:16:06 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Only the fools who are totally ignorant to the biblical truths would believe that the prophecy in Zechariah was fulfilled when Jesus appeared in the NT stories.

Why don't you believe Jesus Christ fulfilled all the prophecies about him ?

You are calling Jesus a liar.

He said he came to fulfil them all. Matt 5:17.
He said he finished the work he was sent to do (John 17:4) which was to fulfil all the law and prophets. (Matt 5:17)

You are claiming he did not do what he was sent to do.
That makes you the fool who is totally ignorant of TRUTH.

To be continued.

Don't bother. You are only manifesting your own stupidity.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 2:51:23 AM
I am actually interested in knowing what you meant by choosing these pieces of scripture in particular. Eh, sorry if it's supposed to be obvious. Call me another ignorant atheist I guess.

They're lovely passages, for what it's worth.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 5:43:12 AM
At 2/10/2016 1:26:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:

He said he finished the work he was sent to do (John 17:4) which was to fulfil all the law and prophets. (Matt 5:17)

To be continued.

Because you are so ignorant to the Holy scriptures, even though you claim to have read the limited canon of the Famous Prostitute who sits on the seven hills of Rome, and I very much doubt that you have even read those few books that were gathered together by the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, but if you have, then it becomes obvious that you did not comprehend anything that you did read.

I believe that you even thought that their bible supports the Prostitutes false teaching that Jesus was born of a virgin.

If I am to answer the rubbish that you have come out with, I am forced to give you a comprehensive answer in the hope that the truth just might sink into that thick ignorant SKULL OF YOURS, which is highly unlikely as you are a very self opinionated woman, holding stubbornly to your own false and unreliable opinions, and that will take more than just a few posts, which I will begin tonight.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 5:45:47 AM
At 2/10/2016 2:51:23 AM, Casten wrote:
I am actually interested in knowing what you meant by choosing these pieces of scripture in particular. Eh, sorry if it's supposed to be obvious. Call me another ignorant atheist I guess.

To whom is your post directed?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 5:53:06 AM
At 2/10/2016 5:45:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/10/2016 2:51:23 AM, Casten wrote:

To whom is your post directed?

bronto, the OP. But feel free to chime in if you have a response.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 4:56:01 AM
At 2/10/2016 5:43:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/10/2016 1:26:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:

To be continued.

Because you are so ignorant to the Holy scriptures, even though you claim to have read the limited canon of the Famous Prostitute who sits on the seven hills of Rome, and I very much doubt that you have even read those few books that were gathered together by the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, but if you have, then it becomes obvious that you did not comprehend anything that you did read.

I believe that you even thought that their bible supports the Prostitutes false teaching that Jesus was born of a virgin.

If I am to answer the rubbish that you have come out with, I am forced to give you a comprehensive answer in the hope that the truth just might sink into that thick ignorant SKULL OF YOURS, which is highly unlikely as you are a very self opinionated woman, holding stubbornly to your own false and unreliable opinions, and that will take more than just a few posts, which I will begin tonight.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first, but as the Lord said through his servant Jesus, "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun"s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[2]

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron"s twin, is in fact Elijah"s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces.

The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch" six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

To equate the man Enoch, with the glorious simulacrum who dies in the process of involution for our salvation, would be like equating mankind with the organic molecules in the primeval sludge pools of organic material of the junior earth from which mankind had evolved.

It was the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, (Of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone) who descended into the day of Abraham, who chose him as his God, and in Abraham, was the living evolving spirit of Enoch as he was at that point in his evolution.

It was to Abraham, that the MOST HIGH in the creation, [The lesser Jahweh] said, "In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying, I will multiply you." Our Saviour who offers up his immortal body for those who believe, multiplies by releasing the spirits on which he had evolved.

From that day forward, all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham.

Jesus was the compilation of all those righteous spirits over whom death had no more power. Jesus was who Enoch had become at that point in time of his evolution to become the glorious simulacrum=blue-print of the new light beings that evolve from mankind, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

After Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time, had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) he was revealed as the man Jesus in who were the spirits of the righteous over whom death had no more power.

Thus ends your first lesson in the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

To be continued. God willing and time permitting.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 5:41:12 AM
In Isaiah 6: 8; It was the living spirit of Enoch, in his evolution to become the Great Simulacrum at the ends of time, who says, "Then I heard the Lord say, "Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?" I answered, "I will go! Send me!" So He told me to go and give the people this message: "No matter how much you listen, you will not understand. No matter how much you look, you will not know what is happening." Then he said to me, "Make the minds of these people dull, their ears deaf, and their eyes blind, so that they cannot hear, or see, or understand. If they did, they might turn to me and be healed.

The reason I use parables said Jesus (who was Enoch our indwelling father, as he had evolved to in that point of Time) in talking to them is that they look and do not see, and they listen, but do not hear or understand. So the prophecy of Isaiah applies to them, etc, etc.

In his Books, Enoch speaks of his ascent to the ends of time: 39: 3-8; "And in those days a whirlwind carried me off the earth, and set me down at the ends of the heavens. And there I saw another vision, the dwelling place of the Holy, and the resting place of the righteous. Here mine eyes saw his dwelling with his angels, and their dwelling place with the holy. And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men. And righteousness flowed before them as water, and mercy like dew from the earth. Thus it is among them forever and ever.

And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith, and I saw his dwelling place beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits, and righteousness shall prevail in his days, and the righteous and elect shall be without number before him forever and ever. And all the righteous and elect before him shall be as FIERY LIGHTS, and their mouths shall be full of blessing. And their lips shall extol the name of the Lord of Spirits, and righteousness before him shall never fail.

There I wished to dwell, and my spirit longed for that dwelling place: and henceforth hath been my portion. For so it hath been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.--------------On that day Mine Elect One shall sit on the throne of glory and shall try their works, and their places of rest shall be innumerable, and their souls shall grow strong within them when they see Mine elect ones, and those who have called on my Glorious Name (I Am Who I Am).

And the Elect One in those days shall sit on My throne, (Enoch is the living ancestral spirit within the bodies of all the descendants of the eight souls who were saved by the water) and his mouth shall pour forth all the secrets of wisdom and counsel; for the Lord of Sprits hath given them to him and hath glorified him, etc.

Then I will cause Mine Elect One to dwell among them. And I will transform the heaven and make it an eternal blessing of Light, and I will transform the earth and make it a blessing: and I will cause Mine elect ones to dwell upon it: but the sinners and evil-doers shall not set foot thereon, for I have provided and satisfied with peace My righteous one.

Concerning the Elect one of righteousness, Enoch has this to say, "In him dwells the spirit of wisdom, and the spirit which gives insight, and the spirit of understanding and of might, and the spirits of those who have fallen asleep in righteousness."

These are the spirits of Good people who fell asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in life, and were separated from the unrighteous dead, and gathered to the evolving living spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham, which body of righteous spirits over whom death had no more power were reborn on earth as the man Jesus, whom Enoch had seen and chosen as his successor in his ascent to the end=beginning of time.

This Enoch, who ascended to the very ends of time, witnessed the ends of the universe, as was taught to Peter by our Lord.

Enoch watched as the universal elements, burnt up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss/Black Hole of origin, that Enoch described as the prison of all the stars and the host of Heaven, beyond which there was nothing, not even the firmament=space in which it had existed, which of course included himself, who entered into the Logos, as the supreme personality to have evolved in that cycle of universal manifestation, before all descended through space and time to the very beginning, before space and time had begun.

It was He, "The Light of Man" who in the beginning cried out, "Let there be light," as he observed the invisible pool of universal genetic information (The Logos) that been gathered over the eons of eternity, express itself, Not as the spoken word, but in the resurrection of the universal body in the which the supreme Personality of the Logos, which was the life and the Light of man, had evolved.

In reference to Jesus Peter has this to say in 1st Peter 1: 20; He had been chosen by God before the creation of the world and was revealed in these last days for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from death and gave him Glory; and so your faith and hope are fixed on God.

The elect ones of righteousness were also chosen before the creation of the world, Daniel, Jeremiah, Paul, just to name three, who are mentioned, as having been chosen before they were even born.

With the death of the physical body of Jesus, the spirits who had fallen asleep in righteousness, and whose graves were opened at the moment Jesus gave up the spirit as he cried out, "Eli, Eli, lema, sabachthani," which means, "My God My God, Why have you deserted me" They, the righteous dead over who the second death had no power, according to Peter, were given the lot of eternal life, and in their spiritual existence, have been living as Our Father and our God lived, gathering to themselves the spirits of Good people who fall asleep in righteousness, after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they made, which righteous blood that has been collected by the 144,000 spirits over whom death has no power will be the ransom blood for the host bodies on earth that each of those 144000 who are of the body of Jesus/Enoch reborn, will choose to be reborn on earth, as Enoch was in the body of Jesus who is the duplication of Enoch, The first and the last. The beginning and End. The Alpha and Omega. The Father and Son.

And They, the resurrected body of Jesus, over whom death has no power, will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and Judge the whole of creation, visible and invisible.

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

To be continued.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 6:34:57 AM

That's certainly a mighty poor translation that you are using. It absolutely destroys the Beatitudes.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:11:09 PM
At 2/11/2016 5:41:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:
In Isaiah 6: 8; It was the living spirit of Enoch, in his evolution to become the Great Simulacrum at the ends of time, who says, "Then I heard the Lord say, "Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?" I answered, "I will go! Send me!" So He told me to go and give the people this message: "No matter how much you listen, you will not understand. No matter how much you look, you will not know what is happening." Then he said to me, "Make the minds of these people dull, their ears deaf, and their eyes blind, so that they cannot hear, or see, or understand. If they did, they might turn to me and be healed.

The reason I use parables said Jesus (who was Enoch our indwelling father, as he had evolved to in that point of Time) in talking to them is that they look and do not see, and they listen, but do not hear or understand. So the prophecy of Isaiah applies to them, etc, etc.

In his Books, Enoch speaks of his ascent to the ends of time: 39: 3-8; "And in those days a whirlwind carried me off the earth, and set me down at the ends of the heavens. And there I saw another vision, the dwelling place of the Holy, and the resting place of the righteous. Here mine eyes saw his dwelling with his angels, and their dwelling place with the holy. And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men. And righteousness flowed before them as water, and mercy like dew from the earth. Thus it is among them forever and ever.

And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith, and I saw his dwelling place beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits, and righteousness shall prevail in his days, and the righteous and elect shall be without number before him forever and ever. And all the righteous and elect before him shall be as FIERY LIGHTS, and their mouths shall be full of blessing. And their lips shall extol the name of the Lord of Spirits, and righteousness before him shall never fail.

There I wished to dwell, and my spirit longed for that dwelling place: and henceforth hath been my portion. For so it hath been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.--------------On that day Mine Elect One shall sit on the throne of glory and shall try their works, and their places of rest shall be innumerable, and their souls shall grow strong within them when they see Mine elect ones, and those who have called on my Glorious Name (I Am Who I Am).

And the Elect One in those days shall sit on My throne, (Enoch is the living ancestral spirit within the bodies of all the descendants of the eight souls who were saved by the water) and his mouth shall pour forth all the secrets of wisdom and counsel; for the Lord of Sprits hath given them to him and hath glorified him, etc.

Then I will cause Mine Elect One to dwell among them. And I will transform the heaven and make it an eternal blessing of Light, and I will transform the earth and make it a blessing: and I will cause Mine elect ones to dwell upon it: but the sinners and evil-doers shall not set foot thereon, for I have provided and satisfied with peace My righteous one.

Concerning the Elect one of righteousness, Enoch has this to say, "In him dwells the spirit of wisdom, and the spirit which gives insight, and the spirit of understanding and of might, and the spirits of those who have fallen asleep in righteousness."

These are the spirits of Good people who fell asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in life, and were separated from the unrighteous dead, and gathered to the evolving living spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham, which body of righteous spirits over whom death had no more power were reborn on earth as the man Jesus, whom Enoch had seen and chosen as his successor in his ascent to the end=beginning of time.

This Enoch, who ascended to the very ends of time, witnessed the ends of the universe, as was taught to Peter by our Lord.

Enoch watched as the universal elements, burnt up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the Great Abyss/Black Hole of origin, that Enoch described as the prison of all the stars and the host of Heaven, beyond which there was nothing, not even the firmament=space in which it had existed, which of course included himself, who entered into the Logos, as the supreme personality to have evolved in that cycle of universal manifestation, before all descended through space and time to the very beginning, before space and time had begun.

It was He, "The Light of Man" who in the beginning cried out, "Let there be light," as he observed the invisible pool of universal genetic information (The Logos) that been gathered over the eons of eternity, express itself, Not as the spoken word, but in the resurrection of the universal body in the which the supreme Personality of the Logos, which was the life and the Light of man, had evolved.

In reference to Jesus Peter has this to say in 1st Peter 1: 20; He had been chosen by God before the creation of the world and was revealed in these last days for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from death and gave him Glory; and so your faith and hope are fixed on God.

The elect ones of righteousness were also chosen before the creation of the world, Daniel, Jeremiah, Paul, just to name three, who are mentioned, as having been chosen before they were even born.

With the death of the physical body of Jesus, the spirits who had fallen asleep in righteousness, and whose graves were opened at the moment Jesus gave up the spirit as he cried out, "Eli, Eli, lema, sabachthani," which means, "My God My God, Why have you deserted me" They, the righteous dead over who the second death had no power, according to Peter, were given the lot of eternal life, and in their spiritual existence, have been living as Our Father and our God lived, gathering to themselves the spirits of Good people who fall asleep in righteousness, after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they made, which righteous blood that has been collected by the 144,000 spirits over whom death has no power will be the ransom blood for the host bodies on earth that each of those 144000 who are of the body of Jesus/Enoch reborn, will choose to be reborn on earth, as Enoch was in the body of Jesus who is the duplication of Enoch, The first and the last. The beginning and End. The Alpha and Omega. The Father and Son.

And They, the resurrected body of Jesus, over whom death has no power, will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and Judge the whole of creation, visible and invisible.

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

To be continued.

Oh please. What part of WE ATHEISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR HOLY BOOK do you not understand? We don't believe in God, and now you're expecting us to believe in his holy book? Even so, how would you know the Bible is true? Because God said so. And God is always right, because the Bible says so. How can people be so delusional?

What a special kind of ignorance. Sadly you use so much technology that science have contributed that natural selection struggles to do its job.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 9:49:09 AM
At 2/11/2016 3:11:09 PM, Jedd wrote:

Oh please. What part of WE ATHEISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR HOLY BOOK do you not understand? We don't believe in God, and now you're expecting us to believe in his holy book? Even so, how would you know the Bible is true? Because God said so. And God is always right, because the Bible says so. How can people be so delusional?

What a special kind of ignorance. Sadly you use so much technology that science have contributed that natural selection struggles to do its job.

Undoubtedly you believe that this present universe of once mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry" in the short 14 billion years since the Big Bang that produced this cycle of universal activity.

Our ancient ancestors expressed the belief that our scientists of today are just beginning to come to terms with, and that is, that following each "Big Bang" there comes the "Big Crunch," when this universe is condensed once again, into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity from which it originated.

There is no way whatsoever that the world as it has evolved to today, did so in the short 14 billion years since the last BIG BANG.

Only when we come to the realisation that this generation of the universe, has evolved from a series of parental universal bodies that have preceded this one, will science begin to realise the time scale involved in the evolution of man from mindless matter.

Another universe may have preceded ours, study finds. May 14th, 2006. Courtesy Penn State University and World Science staff.

Three physicists say they have done calculations suggesting that before the birth of our universe, which is expanding, there was an earlier universe that was shrinking. The results stem from a +theory that claims the fabric of space and time is made up of minuscule, indivisible bits, much as matter is. Scientists believe our cosmos began in a sort of explosion called the Big Bang, when everything that exists---which had previously been packed into one infinitely dense point---burst outward. The universe is still expanding according to this view, because it was born expanding.

According to some proposals, the Big Bang is a repeating cycle. Universes might expand, then shrink back to a point, then expand again. Thus the "Bang" would be really more like a bounce. The idea is appealing in some ways, but scientists have found it far from easy to test. Einstein"s Theory of Relativity, a key basis for the Big Bang theory, is silent on what happened before that event.

"General relativity can be used to describe the universe back to a point at which matter becomes so dense that it"s equations don"t hold up," said Abhay Ashtekar, director of the Gravitational Physics and Geometry at Penn State University in University Park, Penn.

To go further, physicists must use tools Einstein didn"t have, he added. Ashtekar and two post-doctoral researchers developed such tools through a combination of Quantum physics- the science of subatomic particles"and general relativity, which describes the large-scale structure of space and time. They found that before the Big Bang, there was a contracting universe. Other than the fact it was shrinking, they added, it was similar to ours in terms of the geometry of its space and time, or spacetime, as cosmologists call it since Einstein found the two are interwoven.

"In place of a classical Big Bang there is in fact a quantum bounce," said Ashtekar. "We were so surprised by the finding," he added, that the team repeated the calculations for months to include different possible values of some numbers representing the current universe. But the results kept pointing to a bounce. The findings appear in the current issue of the research journal Physical Review Letters.

While the general idea of another, pre-Big Bang universe isn"t new, Ashtekar said, this is the first mathematical study that systematically establishes its existence and deduces properties of its spacetime geometry. The notion that spacetime has a geometry involves the idea that it can be curved or flat. A "flat" spacetime is one in which geometry works as we normally expect; for example, parallel lines never meet. But Einstein found that material objects deform this flatness, introducing curvature.

To arrive at their pre-existing universe finding, Ashtekar"s group used loop quantum gravity, a theory that seeks to reconcile General relativity with quantum physics. These two seemingly fundamental theories are otherwise contradictory in some ways. Loop quantum gravity, which was pioneered at Ashtekar"s institute, proposes that spacetime has a discrete "atomic" structure, as opposed to being a continuous sheet, as Einstein, along with most us, assumed. In loop quantum gravity, space is thought of as woven from one-dimensional "threads." The continuum picture remains mostly valid as an approximation. But near the Big Bang, this fabric is violently torn so that it"s discrete, or quantum, nature becomes important. One outcome of this is that gravity becomes repulsive instead of attractive, Ashetkar argued; the result is the Big Bounce.

Just as the Big Bang theory has been evolving over the years and is continuing to evolve as new data becomes available, these big Crunch theories that are just beginning to emerge are still in their infancy. I would rather a theory which states that there are many galactic clusters out there within the boundless cosmos, each cluster in its own position in Space-time, consisting of billions of Galaxies falling inward toward a Great Abyss, Black Hole, or Bottomless Pit, where it is torn to pieces molecule by molecule, atom by atom, sub-atomic particle by sub-atomic particle, and reconverted into the electromagnetic energy from which they were created and accelerated along the dark worm hole to speeds far, far in excess of the speed of light, where that liquid like Magnetic energy is spewed out in the trillions of degrees, somewhere far beyond the visible horizon of the eternal and boundless cosmos, where, from the cooling quantum of that electromagnetic energy a new universe is created, or rather, the old universe is resurrected, to which the light from its old position in space-time, would take billions upon billions of years to reach it.

According to the ancient cultures, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time, which is the BEGINNING of this three dimensional universe, taking with it all the information gathered in each cycle of physical manifestation, a living universal being who is all that exists, and in who, all that is, exists. A living universal being who exists in the two states of visible matter and invisible energy.

An eternal being who began as energy which cannot be created or destroyed, but can and is converted into matter only to be reconverted into energy.

"Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non being, and again from non being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence." ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

To be continued.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 10:20:37 AM
Continued from Post #28.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara, or the cycle of manifestation, "The Great Day," which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by "Pralaya," a dark period, which to our finite minds seems as an eternity. "Manvantara," is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, "Pralaya," is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the "GENERATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE."

The English word "Generation," is translated from the Hebrew "toledoth" which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as "births," or "descendants," such as "These are the generations of Adam," or "these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc. And the "Great Day" in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

This is the true resurrection in which all from the previous cycle of universal activity, who still have the judgmental war raging within them, are reborn again into the endless cycles of rebirth in each physical manifestation.

Those scientists who are beginning to come to terms with the Big Crunch theory, believe that this universe has another 300 billion years to go before the next Big Crunch, If that is correct, (Which I very much doubt) then this universal being is only an infant and has not yet brought to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in it from the previous universal body, in which light beings evolved from mankind and which universe still exists out there in space-time.

Most atheists like yourself, hold the unrealistic view that this present universe of once mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and "coded chemistry" in the short period of some 14 billion years, while we believe that God who is all that exists and in all that exists, who began as energy, which is converted to a material universal body, which is then reconverted to the eternal energy, taking with it, to the beginnings of time and space, all the information that is gathered in each cycle of physical manifestation.

And we believe that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, within the Logos, is "THE LIGHT OF MAN" that which is born of mankind, all the knowledge, wisdom and insight gained from the body of mankind, which body took countless periods of universal activity to evolve.

In the beginning was the LOGOS who was with God and was God, in him was life (A LIVING PERSONALTY)and that life, was "The Light of Man." All the wisdom, knowledge and insight, gained from the body of mankind the MOST HIGH in the creation.

the "LOGOS" is said to mean "WORD," but is in fact, the gathered genetic information of every universal body throughout all eternity, and the Logos, should be seen as the essential divine reality of the universe the eternal spirit from which all being originates, and to which all must return.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil of the flesh, within the inner most sanctuary of its temporary earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body, as it awaits its new temple of glorious and blinding light.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.

Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
'
The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," is identical to the term "LOGOS" or the mold. The mold by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

We humans, may express in our spoken words, all the information that has been gathered through the senses of our bodies in the creation of the invisible minds=spirits that are "WE". Our word is the expression of "Who we are." Your words are the spirit that is "YOU" the mind.

But the "LOGOS=WORD" which is the gathered information=spirit of the aeons, express's the information that has been gathered to the universal soul as another universal body, which is in the image and likeness to the previous universe, [The Resurrection] in which the eternal Spirit=mind has and can continue to evolve.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 11:30:44 AM
Let me refute those, one by one.

'You believe the universe, through 13.8 billion years have produced intelligent life.'
True. And that is already tested, observed and confirmed. If I need to tell you everything that happens since the beginning of time to convince you, debate.org would probably collapse of spam. Instead, watch this 7-minute helpful video full of animations and colors instead, it suits you, and explains everything. https://www.youtube.com... Apparently you believe the universe was created by an all-powerful sky daddy with no evidence of his very existence.

'Our ancient ancestors were clever, they knew of the Big Crunch before we did.'
That demonstrates how delusional those people were. The Universe's expansion is accelerating, not slowing down or going backwards. This was already proven in 1998.
Look it up.

'The universe cannot evolve till today in it's short 14 billion years.'
It did, and has been proven. In the short years of your life you've become that ignorant and I see no reason why the universe has to match with the speed of your mental development.

'There is evidence of a multiverse and that concludes humans need longer than 13.8 billion years to evolve.'
The Earth is 4.5 billion years, the humans started on their evolutionary path 6 million years ago. This has been confirmed with irrefutable evidence. Look it up.

'The Big Bang is right and the universe is expanding.'
I'm not sure which side you're taking, but I agree.

'Some proposals support the Big Bounce.'
Cool.

'General relativity can be used to describe the universe back to a point at which matter becomes so dense that it"s equations don"t hold up,'
Until they find out, I'm open to new ideas. Still cool.

'The Big Bounce is likely to be true.'
Yes, but until it is supported by enough irrefutable evidence, it remains a hypothesis. If you're trying to imply humans were from before the Big Bang though, there was no Earth then or simply anything to bridge the human continuity. You don't think a human could fit in an infinitely small and dense singularity, do you?

'Ancient cultures believe that the Big Bounce is true, which is a possibility. They also believe in God. There is evidence for the Big Bounce, and so that means there was a supernatural being making these universes.
Ancient cultures also believe their prophet flew to the moon on a winged horse and Jesus was revived. Modern science looks at the evidence, observations and experiments.

'God began as energy which cannot be created or destroyed, but can and is converted into matter only to be reconverted into energy.'
All energy cannot be created or destroyed. Look up the law of conservation of energy. I see no requirement for another name regarding this law. If God is simply a scientific law, then there is no need for God to exist at all, it's just a name.

'A random statement in a random book about Buddhism supports my claim.'
Yes, the Big Bounce could be true, I don't deny that at all. Buddhism implies that everything that comes must go, it is a natural cycle. I don't deny that.

I learned a lot about the Big Bounce, thanks. That doesn't suggest that an all-powerful being did it, though, as much as how an apple falls to the ground doesn't imply that a ghost dragged it down. How much less advances we would have made if Isaac Newton just said it was God who pulled the apple down to the ground? It is a distraction, that's for sure. Until then, keep your minds open.