Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Why Secularists Should Fear Evolution

Sophisto
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 2:38:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
After all, an antichrist is just an evolved Christian too clever for his own good.

When you are too wise to be atheist but too frustrated to remain a loyal Christian, heresy is the middle ground. Heretics have changed the world for the better. Jesus, Joan of Arc, Martin Luther. All promoting Christianly unique paths to a better world.

The Christians blindly lack the realization that someday their supremacy will be usurped by a fraud more formidable than Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is the world's most historically documented antichrist, with evidence being the Book of Mormon itself. All I have to do is prove Joseph Smith is a genuine antichrist, with objective definitions, and prerequisites that other fools can qualify.

An"ti"christ
(in some Christian teachings) a personal opponent of Christ expected to appear before the end of the world.
"the battle between Christ and the Antichrist"
a person or force seen as opposing Christ or the Christian Church.
plural noun: Antichrists
"St. Paul really did have to fear for his life at the hands of an Antichrist named Nero"
a person or thing regarded as supremely evil or as a fundamental enemy or opponent.
"they regard feminists like me as the Antichrist"

Joseph Smith doesn't have to be the ultimate example. He's only the first and most annoyingly "modern", meaning his legacy still stands posthumously.

The concept of evolution is antichristian, or so it seems. Only an ignorant and tactically challenged Church would fail to take advantage of this opportunity. Leave it to me to be the bigger person and sacrifice my salvation for the rest of the ungrateful Christians.

The evolution of the Antichrist is necessary to build on Jesus' basic and rudimentary profile. Sophistication will be essential to crafting the perfect prototype to judge all wannabes by my rubric.

Comic book "miracles" are a regurgitation of biblical superpowers. Making superhuman abilities remain appealing by adapting them to sci-fi is not entirely tacky. But the real prestige is the philosophical magic tricks I shall provide.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:01:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 2:38:56 AM, Sophisto wrote:
After all, an antichrist is just an evolved Christian too clever for his own good.

When you are too wise to be atheist but too frustrated to remain a loyal Christian, heresy is the middle ground. Heretics have changed the world for the better. Jesus, Joan of Arc, Martin Luther. All promoting Christianly unique paths to a better world.

The Christians blindly lack the realization that someday their supremacy will be usurped by a fraud more formidable than Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is the world's most historically documented antichrist, with evidence being the Book of Mormon itself. All I have to do is prove Joseph Smith is a genuine antichrist, with objective definitions, and prerequisites that other fools can qualify.

An"ti"christ
(in some Christian teachings) a personal opponent of Christ expected to appear before the end of the world.
"the battle between Christ and the Antichrist"
a person or force seen as opposing Christ or the Christian Church.
plural noun: Antichrists
"St. Paul really did have to fear for his life at the hands of an Antichrist named Nero"
a person or thing regarded as supremely evil or as a fundamental enemy or opponent.
"they regard feminists like me as the Antichrist"

Joseph Smith doesn't have to be the ultimate example. He's only the first and most annoyingly "modern", meaning his legacy still stands posthumously.

The concept of evolution is antichristian, or so it seems. Only an ignorant and tactically challenged Church would fail to take advantage of this opportunity. Leave it to me to be the bigger person and sacrifice my salvation for the rest of the ungrateful Christians.

The evolution of the Antichrist is necessary to build on Jesus' basic and rudimentary profile. Sophistication will be essential to crafting the perfect prototype to judge all wannabes by my rubric.

Comic book "miracles" are a regurgitation of biblical superpowers. Making superhuman abilities remain appealing by adapting them to sci-fi is not entirely tacky. But the real prestige is the philosophical magic tricks I shall provide.

You're delusional.
Meh!
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 3:11:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 2:38:56 AM, Sophisto wrote:
After all, an antichrist is just an evolved Christian too clever for his own good.

When you are too wise to be atheist but too frustrated to remain a loyal Christian, heresy is the middle ground. Heretics have changed the world for the better. Jesus, Joan of Arc, Martin Luther. All promoting Christianly unique paths to a better world.

The Christians blindly lack the realization that someday their supremacy will be usurped by a fraud more formidable than Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is the world's most historically documented antichrist, with evidence being the Book of Mormon itself. All I have to do is prove Joseph Smith is a genuine antichrist, with objective definitions, and prerequisites that other fools can qualify.

An"ti"christ
(in some Christian teachings) a personal opponent of Christ expected to appear before the end of the world.
"the battle between Christ and the Antichrist"
a person or force seen as opposing Christ or the Christian Church.
plural noun: Antichrists
"St. Paul really did have to fear for his life at the hands of an Antichrist named Nero"
a person or thing regarded as supremely evil or as a fundamental enemy or opponent.
"they regard feminists like me as the Antichrist"

Joseph Smith doesn't have to be the ultimate example. He's only the first and most annoyingly "modern", meaning his legacy still stands posthumously.

The concept of evolution is antichristian, or so it seems. Only an ignorant and tactically challenged Church would fail to take advantage of this opportunity. Leave it to me to be the bigger person and sacrifice my salvation for the rest of the ungrateful Christians.

The evolution of the Antichrist is necessary to build on Jesus' basic and rudimentary profile. Sophistication will be essential to crafting the perfect prototype to judge all wannabes by my rubric.

Comic book "miracles" are a regurgitation of biblical superpowers. Making superhuman abilities remain appealing by adapting them to sci-fi is not entirely tacky. But the real prestige is the philosophical magic tricks I shall provide.
Nurse, nurse, get him his meds.
Sophisto
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 4:24:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
So? So was John Nash. Delusion is not a constant state of mind for me. I know when I feel crazy. I have not felt crazy in years. You cannot tell the difference because you lack first-person experience. Woe to he who underestimates the anticrazy lunatic lucid enough to retort against haters who lack the foresight to destroy the evolving antichrist.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 4:54:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 4:24:13 AM, Sophisto wrote:
So? So was John Nash. Delusion is not a constant state of mind for me. I know when I feel crazy. I have not felt crazy in years. You cannot tell the difference because you lack first-person experience. Woe to he who underestimates the anticrazy lunatic lucid enough to retort against haters who lack the foresight to destroy the evolving antichrist.

John Nash had schizophrenia and was a genius.

This stuff is just insane.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 6:38:57 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 4:55:36 AM, Sophisto wrote:
So pretend I am trolling you. Then what?

That is the most likely reason, but its not a far cry to assume you are serious.
Meh!
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 5:47:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Saying Secularists should fear evolution is like saying Libertarians should fear Newton's law of motion. Emotion is not necessary with scientific facts.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 9:50:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 4:54:12 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 2/11/2016 4:24:13 AM, Sophisto wrote:
So? So was John Nash. Delusion is not a constant state of mind for me. I know when I feel crazy. I have not felt crazy in years. You cannot tell the difference because you lack first-person experience. Woe to he who underestimates the anticrazy lunatic lucid enough to retort against haters who lack the foresight to destroy the evolving antichrist.


John Nash had schizophrenia and was a genius.

This stuff is just insane.

Really? John Nash believed he was being contacted by aliens, etc. He was totally loony when he wasn't lucid.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 9:51:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/11/2016 4:24:13 AM, Sophisto wrote:
So? So was John Nash. Delusion is not a constant state of mind for me. I know when I feel crazy. I have not felt crazy in years. You cannot tell the difference because you lack first-person experience. Woe to he who underestimates the anticrazy lunatic lucid enough to retort against haters who lack the foresight to destroy the evolving antichrist.

I DO have first hand experience being crazy, and you are definitely on the nut train. You lack insight and should take your meds pronto.
Sophisto
Posts: 121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2016 11:47:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Sounding crazy is one thing, backing it up is the gamechanger. I do not even care how long it takes. I have nothing better to do. If I'm so crazy, then how am I keeping it real enough to maintain better syntax, grammar and spelling than the "sane" wannabes who lack the wisdom to know that crazy is simply thinking outside the box? Logic limits the creativity. Logic is a distraction, a necessary inconvenience for giving craziness direction and something to do when it runs out of momentum. I can insult logic all the livelong day and still remain lucid enough to psych you out with the next sentence magically making more sense than this whole paragraph altogether.

I shouldn't be this self-aware, considering my denial in the last post; logic is my magic trick. Deliberately fluctuating between various intervals of sanity and insanity should make you think twice before dismissing me as a mere joke.