Jump to topic:

How to make up your own cult

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 3:28:02 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
1. Think of a bunch of ideas that sound deep but have no physical or logical proof

Existence manifests from energy
The universe is energy
Energy has a will

2. Make one of the ideas point to you being a prophet or something

The energy communicates with me
The energy sent me to the world

3. Claim to be a messiah-like figure prophesized to come by a major religion, so that you could piggyback off of its popularity

The energy says I am chosen

4. Quote mine existing scriptures to support your claim.

The Bible says I'm right.

5. When anybody disputes your claims by also citing scripture, say that the passages they cited were part of a conspiracy by lizard monsters. It doesn't matter if you have cited one of the passages in question to prove one of your own teachings; nobody would care.

6. Remember that all pieces of evidence that go against what you're saying were made up by lizard aliens from outer space.

7. Remember that all pieces of evidence that go against what you're saying were made up by lizard aliens from outer space.

8. Remember that all pieces of evidence that go against what you're saying were made up by lizard aliens from outer space.

9. Remember that all pieces of evidence that go against what you're saying were made up by lizard aliens from outer space.

10. Remember that all pieces of evidence that go against what you're saying were made up by lizard aliens from outer space.

11. Go onto the forums of a debate website and proclaim yourself as the messianic polymath of greatness

12. Rinse and repeat
:) nac
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 2:17:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Satan is a female. The opposite of a male deity must be female. Genesis 196:84
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...