Jump to topic:

What God do you believe in

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:04:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
What God, what religion, and why? believe in no God, because I have no religion.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:39:00 AM
At 2/12/2016 7:04:54 AM, fire_wings wrote:
What God, what religion, and why? believe in no God, because I have no religion.

God to me is mummy and daddy, Why? mummy and daddy made me , not 100% sure how they made me but they did . My religion is momdad .
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:44:18 AM

I believe in a God who watches children die by the millions from disease, disease and more disease and doesn't bat an eye lid.

But if one woman, some where, some how gets an abortion even if it's a nano second after conception he will be thrown into such a rage to have that woman burn for ever and ever in the pit of hell fire.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:52:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/12/2016 7:39:00 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

God to me is mummy and daddy, Why? mummy and daddy made me , not 100% sure how they made me but they did . My religion is momdad .

lol
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 10:24:42 AM
At 2/12/2016 7:39:00 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Priceless xD
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 11:20:12 AM
At 2/12/2016 7:44:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I believe in a God who watches children die by the millions from disease, disease and more disease and doesn't bat an eye lid.

But if one woman, some where, some how gets an abortion even if it's a nano second after conception he will be thrown into such a rage to have that woman burn for ever and ever in the pit of hell fire.

The scriptures clearly reveal that an unborn foetus is not to be classified as a living human being.

Exodus 21:22-25 Good News Translation (GNT)

22 "If some men are fighting and hurt a pregnant woman so that she loses her child, but she is not injured in any other way, the one who hurt her is to be fined whatever amount the woman's husband demands, subject to the approval of the judges. 23 But if the woman herself is injured, the punishment shall be life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 4:06:59 PM
At 2/12/2016 11:20:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:44:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

The scriptures clearly reveal that an unborn foetus is not to be classified as a living human being.

Exodus 21:22-25 Good News Translation (GNT)

22 "If some men are fighting and hurt a pregnant woman so that she loses her child, but she is not injured in any other way, the one who hurt her is to be fined whatever amount the woman's husband demands, subject to the approval of the judges. 23 But if the woman herself is injured, the punishment shall be life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

You have jumped to an unwarranted conclusion.

The fact is that the fighting man may not know that the woman is pregnant and is thus given the benefit of the doubt and not charged with willful murder. But it is clearly easy to see if your actions would injure the woman herself, so the man is more culpable. It has nothing to so with the value of the life of the unborn.

There are multiple verses which imply that God considers us as persons at conception, and that He cares for us as persons before birth.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 4:36:35 PM
I don't accept the assertion that any god (Jehova, Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Ahura Mazda, Ra, Odin, or Wakan Tanka to name but a few). There has been no factual, testable evidence of any validity ever shown to unambiguously support any of these assertions and many of these assertions are mutually exclusive. Given that total lack of actual evidence, I reject all assertions of the existence of any supernatural deity.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:15:37 PM
At 2/15/2016 4:36:35 PM, dhardage wrote:
I don't accept the assertion that any god (Jehova, Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Ahura Mazda, Ra, Odin, or Wakan Tanka to name but a few). There has been no factual, testable evidence of any validity ever shown to unambiguously support any of these assertions and many of these assertions are mutually exclusive. Given that total lack of actual evidence, I reject all assertions of the existence of any supernatural deity.

I am a proud hindu.

Thousands of years ago, Indian seers had predicted rise of atheism.

Today, we know they could forsaw future.

It is not your fault. Our five senses have too narrow bandwith to realize the god.

Ancient Indian Mahirishis had pineal gland the size of a lemon.

You guys at DDO wanted evidence , right? You always ask for proof.

Wanna see God youself?

Within thirty years repeat thirty years - within thirty years lord Kalki, the tenth avatar of vishnu will reveal himself.

Have some patience.

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:21:45 PM
At 2/15/2016 5:15:37 PM, TREssspa wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

It is not your fault. Our five senses have too narrow bandwith to realize the god.

Wanna see God youself?

Within thirty years repeat thirty years - within thirty years lord Kalki, the tenth avatar of vishnu will reveal himself.

Have some patience.

Yes, well, the Christians' guy supposedly told his disciples he'd return within their lifetime. He's two millennia late and we have no indication that will change. As far as avatars go, one can claim to be the avatar of anything but that doesn't in any way support the assertion of that thing's existence. And personally, I don't think I have 30 years left, truth be told. If something really happens, let me know. Until then I remain unconvinced.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 5:29:31 PM

I believe in the one who taught morality, proved He loved us, and predicted the future correctly. If you don't have to guess to figure out which religion I am, then that says it all.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Mantri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 6:15:38 PM
At 2/15/2016 5:21:45 PM, dhardage wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yes, well, the Christians' guy supposedly told his disciples he'd return within their lifetime. He's two millennia late and we have no indication that will change. As far as avatars go, one can claim to be the avatar of anything but that doesn't in any way support the assertion of that thing's existence. And personally, I don't think I have 30 years left, truth be told. If something really happens, let me know. Until then I remain unconvinced.

I really did Not wanted to say this, but then I am known for my honesty.

The entire white race came out of one single Indian Albino who went on his own accord from India to the north for Bad Karma. -- the mutation is A111T - ( 111th amino acid from alanine to threonine)

Lord Kalki may annihilate the entire white race.

Till a few thousand years ago, there was no christianity and no islam.

An idol of fourth avatar of vishnu is the oldest one on this planet. It's carbondated to 32000 BC.

No doubt, I hate Religions. But then Sanatan Dharm is Not a Religion. Sanatan means eternal and Dharm means ' well judged and reasoned by mind'.

No one dies. In Sanatan Dharma we Do Not believe in heaven and hell. There is only rebirth and moksha. There is Nothing to loose. Truth is truth.

If you read the links I have given above, you will Not reply.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 6:50:51 PM
At 2/15/2016 6:15:38 PM, Mantri wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

The entire white race came out of one single Indian Albino who went on his own accord from India to the north for Bad Karma. -- the mutation is A111T - ( 111th amino acid from alanine to threonine)

Oh, dear, I'm shaking in my boots.

Another religion threatening outsiders. Seems like a pattern. As I said earlier, until your so-called avatar shows up you and he are both just a whistle in the wind.

Yep.

An idol of fourth avatar of vishnu is the oldest one on this planet. It's carbondated to 32000 BC.

Source, please? I don't take any information like that without independent verification.

No doubt, I hate Religions. But then Sanatan Dharm is Not a Religion. Sanatan means eternal and Dharm means ' well judged and reasoned by mind'.

No one dies. In Sanatan Dharma we Do Not believe in heaven and hell. There is only rebirth and moksha. There is Nothing to loose. Truth is truth.

Once again, a pronouncement with no evidence. So far your batting average isn't any better than any Christian or Muslim or Odinist or Zoroastrian or anything else.

Sorry, I don't do blogs. If you have real information, feel free to bring it here.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 7:26:32 AM
At 2/15/2016 6:50:51 PM, dhardage wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Another religion threatening outsiders. Seems like a pattern. As I said earlier, until your so-called avatar shows up you and he are both just a whistle in the wind.

Yep.

Source, please? I don't take any information like that without independent verification.

Once again, a pronouncement with no evidence. So far your batting average isn't any better than any Christian or Muslim or Odinist or Zoroastrian or anything else.

Sorry, I don't do blogs. If you have real information, feel free to bring it here.

Before 7000 BC, India ruled the whole world.

The Vedas were written in Sanskrit in 5000 BC, but the oral ( sruti ) route is rooted in antiquity. To the credit of Hinduism we have brought the ancient religion to the year 2013, despite 800 years of slavery to the Muslims and Christians. Muslims converted Hindus by sword. The white Christian man converted Hindus by immoral sops. Hinduism , instead of dying out is now picking up steam, all over the planet.

The oldest idol ever on this planet was excavated in 1939 inside a cave named Stadel-H"hle im Hohlenstein (Stadel cave in Hohlenstein Mountain, also called Hohlenstein-Stadel cave), in the Lonetal (Lone Valley) of the Swabian Alps, Germany, if of Lord Vishu"s 4th avatar Narasimha ( lion man ).

This idol carved from elephant tusk has lasted through millineums and is carbon dated at 32000 BC.

The idol of Narasimha found in Vogelherd Cave of Germany is nearly 30 cms high and 6 cms thick.

The ivory Narasimha 7 lines on the biceps, representing 7 music octaves, 7 color bands, 7 chakras ,7 aural layers and 7 continents.

Templar knights ( ( after excavating under Solomon"s temple in Jerusalem ) , converted to Hinduism and started worshipping Narasimha , which got the pope terribly upset with his watch dog crusaders.

The sphinx of Egypt is nothing but mirrored form of Narasimha.

Buddha mirrored the right handed Swastika of Vedic civilization and made it left handed.

In Mecca the pilgrims walk around the Kaaba shiva linga black stone 7 times ANTI clockwise , while in Hindu temples (Kaabalishwara ) they walk around 7 times clockwise. Muslims saw OM symbol in the mirror and made it 786 which is printed on all Korans.

TREssspa is my username.
Jerry947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 12:59:43 PM

You should become a Christian. That God is the only one that died for you.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 2:36:40 PM
At 2/16/2016 7:26:32 AM, TREssspa wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

The Vedas were written in Sanskrit in 5000 BC, but the oral ( sruti ) route is rooted in antiquity. To the credit of Hinduism we have brought the ancient religion to the year 2013, despite 800 years of slavery to the Muslims and Christians. Muslims converted Hindus by sword. The white Christian man converted Hindus by immoral sops. Hinduism , instead of dying out is now picking up steam, all over the planet.

The oldest idol ever on this planet was excavated in 1939 inside a cave named Stadel-H"hle im Hohlenstein (Stadel cave in Hohlenstein Mountain, also called Hohlenstein-Stadel cave), in the Lonetal (Lone Valley) of the Swabian Alps, Germany, if of Lord Vishu"s 4th avatar Narasimha ( lion man ).

Try again. Those are images of a mammoth. Here's a link with some actual first-hand information.
http://www.spiegel.de...

No mention of anything even resembling a Hindu deity or its avatar.

This idol carved from elephant tusk has lasted through millineums and is carbon dated at 32000 BC.

It's a Mammoth tusk and the dating is about right.

The idol of Narasimha found in Vogelherd Cave of Germany is nearly 30 cms high and 6 cms thick.

The ivory Narasimha 7 lines on the biceps, representing 7 music octaves, 7 color bands, 7 chakras ,7 aural layers and 7 continents.

Sharpshooter fallacy. See a pattern and ascribe anything you can to it. Oh, the seven score marks are on the feet of the image, not the bicep.

Templar knights ( ( after excavating under Solomon"s temple in Jerusalem ) , converted to Hinduism and started worshipping Narasimha , which got the pope terribly upset with his watch dog crusaders.

That was just political paranoia when the Pope began to fear the Templars had gotten to popular and might undermine his authority. No evidence they ever worshipped a Hindu deity.

Bull.

Buddha mirrored the right handed Swastika of Vedic civilization and made it left handed.

Once again, bull.

In Mecca the pilgrims walk around the Kaaba shiva linga black stone 7 times ANTI clockwise , while in Hindu temples (Kaabalishwara ) they walk around 7 times clockwise. Muslims saw OM symbol in the mirror and made it 786 which is printed on all Korans.

TREssspa is my username.

Once more, you have no facts. When you do, come back and try again.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:38:00 PM
At 2/16/2016 2:36:40 PM, dhardage wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Try again. Those are images of a mammoth. Here's a link with some actual first-hand information.

Sharpshooter fallacy. See a pattern and ascribe anything you can to it. Oh, the seven score marks are on the feet of the image, not the bicep.

That was just political paranoia when the Pope began to fear the Templars had gotten to popular and might undermine his authority. No evidence they ever worshipped a Hindu deity.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

'Among the new finds are well-preserved remains of a lion figurine..'

Happy?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:42:32 PM
At 2/16/2016 12:59:43 PM, Jerry947 wrote:

Gods can die? Is that God still dead? How does that work, exactly? Please explain how a God can die?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:48:40 PM
At 2/16/2016 12:59:43 PM, Jerry947 wrote:

Find it in text. You cannot find THAT GOD being Jesus since THAT GOD would not be Jesus, by Hebraic view, by the First Command of the Ten, and by the Great Law, Shema.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:50:26 PM
At 2/16/2016 3:38:00 PM, TREssspa wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

Yep, there's a lion but it has no mention of any marks across any bicep, only on the mammoth. It's really encouraging that you actually read it, even if you missed that salient fact.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 3:52:43 PM

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

ASSUMING YOUR EYES ARE WORKING HERE IS THE IMAGE, EVEN YOUR SOURCE USED THE WORDS 'LION FIGURIN'. AND YOU SAW MAMMOTH?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

YOU NEED AN EYE CHECKUP OLD WHITE MAN!

AGAIN, ASSUMING YOUR EYES ARE WORKING, IN THIS IMAGE YOU CAN SEE SEVEN LINES ON BICEPS NOT FEET

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD TWO MORE WORDS : FUC K OFF!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:00:36 PM
At 2/16/2016 3:52:43 PM, TREssspa wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

ASSUMING YOUR EYES ARE WORKING HERE IS THE IMAGE, EVEN YOUR SOURCE USED THE WORDS 'LION FIGURIN'. AND YOU SAW MAMMOTH?

AGAIN, ASSUMING YOUR EYES ARE WORKING, IN THIS IMAGE YOU CAN SEE SEVEN LINES ON BICEPS NOT FEET

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

Gee, sorry you are so sensitive. I agree that the lion figurine has lines incised, but there are 30, not 7. Again, a salient fact you missed. And as usual, a believer turns to insult and plain old cowardice when faced with facts he does not like.

Good day, sir.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
At 2/16/2016 3:50:26 PM, dhardage wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

Yep, there's a lion but it has no mention of any marks across any bicep, only on the mammoth. It's really encouraging that you actually read it, even if you missed that salient fact.

I AM SURPRISED EVERONE HERE APPRICATES THAT I LISTEN TO THEM, UNBIASED. SO YOU DID NOT READ THE BLOGPOSTS? PATHETIC!
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
At 2/16/2016 3:50:26 PM, dhardage wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

I AM SURPRISED EVERONE HERE APPRICATES THAT I LISTEN TO THEM, UNBIASED. SO YOU DID NOT READ THE BLOGPOSTS? PATHETIC!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:01:58 PM
I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

I AM SURPRISED EVERONE HERE APPRICATES THAT I LISTEN TO THEM, UNBIASED. SO YOU DI

Shouting accomplishes nothing. Again, good day, sir.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:45:08 PM
At 2/16/2016 4:01:58 PM, dhardage wrote:
I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

I AM SURPRISED EVERONE HERE APPRICATES THAT I LISTEN TO THEM, UNBIASED. SO YOU DI

I always wondered why gandwas in west do NOT respect an old man.

Today I got the answer.

F U C K O F F N O W !

YOU MUST NEVER POST ON DDO AGAIN.

THIS IS A WARNING!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:46:44 PM
At 2/16/2016 4:45:08 PM, TREssspa wrote:
I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

I am quoting your source

Happy?

I always wondered why gandwas in west do NOT respect an old man.

Today I got the answer.

F U C K O F F N O W !

THIS IS A WARNING!

You're amusing. Oh, and I'm reporting this post for threatening language.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 4:49:01 PM
At 2/16/2016 3:52:43 PM, TREssspa wrote:

I am a proud hindu.

Wanna see God youself?

Have some patience.

Yep.

I count only 6 incisions, the same number of incisions on the Mammoth. Where do you see 7?

Bull.

Once again, bull.

TREssspa is my username.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 5:31:03 PM
At 2/16/2016 4:45:08 PM, TREssspa wrote:

F U C K O F F N O W !

THIS IS A WARNING!

You're amusing. Oh, and I'm reporting this post for threatening language.

F U C K O F F F U C K O F F F U C K O F F F U C K O F F