Click me and you get a cookie

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 10:51:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS

You are our 99999999.5th customer! Post your email, password and toilet paper brand below to receive a FREE God!

That's right! For only $99.99, you can receive a FREE God today!

[Happy customer 1]: "I received my free God, and I've never been happier! And you can get it in a variety of colours!"

That's right! You can even chose the colour of your God from a wide variety of colours!:

Christian White, Grey and Black
Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

(Taoism Yellow and Scientilogy WTF blue sold separately)

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

https://m.youtube.com...

Quote of the day: "Sex is f***ing cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze."
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 11:07:08 AM
At 2/12/2016 10:51:51 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

You are our 99999999.5th customer! Post your email, password and toilet paper brand below to receive a FREE God!

[Happy customer 1]: "I received my free God, and I've never been happier! And you can get it in a variety of colours!"

That's right! You can even chose the colour of your God from a wide variety of colours!:

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Quote of the day: "Sex is f***ing cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze."

No thanks the wheels on the one you gave me last week fell off when it leapt from the free altar that came with it, and that 3 metre colour was disgusting, it looked like baby shytt, plus, the green length was much to short to be a god, and when it was punctured, the smell of the escaping air was absolutely foul.

I think you must have blown it up by farting into it, but then again, from the verbal dysentery that dribbles from your gob, there's a good chance that you did blow it up by mouth.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 12:30:42 PM
At 2/12/2016 11:07:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

No thanks the wheels on the one you gave me last week fell off when it leapt from the free altar that came with it, and that 3 metre colour was disgusting, it looked like baby shytt, plus, the green length was much to short to be a god, and when it was punctured, the smell of the escaping air was absolutely foul.

Sound like our rival business "Nonsensical deities FTW". They're always up to no good!

I think you must have blown it up by farting into it, but then again, from the verbal dysentery that dribbles from your gob, there's a good chance that you did blow it up by mouth.

Yeah, I haven't brushed my teeth in like...2 months...and I've been eating nothing but garlic pie followed by onion pudding with a side of canned tuna and horseradish, so I'm not entirely surprised that it smelled bad...

BUT the fact is that we don't supply Goddly Blow up Dolls; but our rival does! BLAME THEM!

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 7:00:12 PM
At 2/12/2016 12:30:42 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Sound like our rival business "Nonsensical deities FTW". They're always up to no good!

Yeah, I haven't brushed my teeth in like...2 months...and I've been eating nothing but garlic pie followed by onion pudding with a side of canned tuna and horseradish, so I'm not entirely surprised that it smelled bad...

BUT the fact is that we don't supply Goddly Blow up Dolls; but our rival does! BLAME THEM!

I don't blame the garlic pie, the onion pudding, canned tuna and horse radish, for the putrid smell that emits from you, I blame it on your upbringing, the fact that you weren't brought up, instead you were excreted in some gutter and the sun roasted you up.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 9:02:11 PM
Clicked. Got no cookie. Filing lawsuit.

"Click and get a cookie"? More like, "Click and enter a bed of LIES."
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 11:51:33 AM
At 2/12/2016 7:00:12 PM, Gentorev wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

I don't blame the garlic pie, the onion pudding, canned tuna and horse radish, for the putrid smell that emits from you, I blame it on your upbringing, the fact that you weren't brought up, instead you were excreted in some gutter and the sun roasted you up.

No, I distinctly remember being born in a clean hospital among loving parents, and K have photos to prove it.

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 12:16:51 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

No.

God doesn't exist fool.

That is tempting.

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

I want scientology WTF blue!!!!

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Okay - I'm convinced.

5*
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 12:57:11 PM
At 2/13/2016 12:16:51 PM, famousdebater wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

No.

Yes

God doesn't exist fool.

Yes he does! Pay a one-time fee of $99.99 and you can receive him FREE!!

That is tempting.

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IT IS!

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

That's an extra cost of $20.00 plus $5.00 posting fee. But at least you get it FREE

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Okay - I'm convinced.

YOU BETTER BE! No post your email, password and toilet paper brand below to receive it!

5*

5/5?

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 12:58:44 PM
At 2/12/2016 9:02:11 PM, Casten wrote:
Clicked. Got no cookie. Filing lawsuit.

You did get a cookie...a debate.org cookie *puts glasses on*

"Click and get a cookie"? More like, "Click and enter a bed of LIES."

Mwahahaha!

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 1:12:03 PM
At 2/13/2016 12:57:11 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

No.

Yes

Yes

God doesn't exist fool.

Wait a sec ... I am paying $99.99 and I'm getting him free ........ YAY!

That is tempting.

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IT IS!

D

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

That's an extra cost of $20.00 plus $5.00 posting fee. But at least you get it FREE

Yes, it's free!!!

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Okay - I'm convinced.

YOU BETTER BE! No post your email, password and toilet paper brand below to receive it!

Name: [censored by the DDO elite]
Email: [censored by the DDO elite]
Password: [censored by the DDO elite]
Toilet Paper Brand: [censored by the DDO elite]

5*

5/5?

Yep.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 2:39:22 PM
At 2/13/2016 1:12:03 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 2/13/2016 12:57:11 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

No.

Yes

Yes

God doesn't exist fool.

Wait a sec ... I am paying $99.99 and I'm getting him free ........ YAY!

Yay! God for everyone!

That is tempting.

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IT IS!

D

;D

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

Yes, it's free!!!

Freeeeeeeeeeeeee...dom...

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

Okay - I'm convinced.

Name: [censored by the DDO elite]
Email: [censored by the DDO elite]
Password: [censored by the DDO elite]
Toilet Paper Brand: [censored by the DDO elite]

So just to confirm, the following details are correct:

Name: Censored B Y D D O Elite? Is that correct?
Email: Cesoredbytheddo.elite123@ jneal.com?
Password: Censoredbttheddoelite123?
Toilet paper brand: Censor BTDDO elite?

5*

5/5?

Yep.

Good :D

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 8:41:00 AM
At 2/13/2016 11:51:33 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/12/2016 7:00:12 PM, Gentorev wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

No, I distinctly remember being born in a clean hospital among loving parents, and K have photos to prove it.

Photos can be and are faked. And because you have shytt for brains, you are incapable of remembering who or what excreted you in the gutter, leaving you there to be roasted up, and a false memory was later implanted in the sewage pit that you call, your brain.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 9:26:14 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

Islam Brown
Hindu Rainbow
Judaism Orange
Buddhist Purple

CLICK BELOW TO ACCEPT

?