Jump to topic:

Victims of pedophile priests and imams help c

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 6:46:13 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

I recently watched this disturbing movie and recognize that what it portrays fairly closely what is happenings in reality right now.

https://www.google.ca...

The silence and complicity of the religious are facilitating and colluding in the future assaults on children. Silence or the acceptance of a payoff, in my opinion, is direct collusion with these religious criminals and I see the past victims of these pedophiles as now helping their own assailants create new victims by their silence.

I appreciate that going public is hard, but if victims do not come forward, I see them as helping the priests and imams that are left free to abuse other children.

There are some who will read this and know that in a real sense victims are guilty of helping the pedophile problem continue.

I would urge these victims and their families to step up and do the right thing and return the payoffs and lay charges instead so that we can rid our churches and mosques of these predatory criminals.

Do you agree that silence is just as immoral as the initial crime when victims accept payoffs from religions to buy their silence?

Regards
DL
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 8:25:02 PM
At 2/12/2016 6:46:13 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

I recently watched this disturbing movie and recognize that what it portrays fairly closely what is happenings in reality right now.

The silence and complicity of the religious are facilitating and colluding in the future assaults on children. Silence or the acceptance of a payoff, in my opinion, is direct collusion with these religious criminals and I see the past victims of these pedophiles as now helping their own assailants create new victims by their silence.

I appreciate that going public is hard, but if victims do not come forward, I see them as helping the priests and imams that are left free to abuse other children.

There are some who will read this and know that in a real sense victims are guilty of helping the pedophile problem continue.

I would urge these victims and their families to step up and do the right thing and return the payoffs and lay charges instead so that we can rid our churches and mosques of these predatory criminals.

Do you agree that silence is just as immoral as the initial crime when victims accept payoffs from religions to buy their silence?

Regards
DL

I would include any organisation including the "Scout" movement, where people of trust are put in charge of Young persons, the paedophiles and sexual devious animals will always be attracted to these types of organisations.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 8:32:00 PM
At 2/12/2016 8:25:02 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Regards
DL

I would include any organisation including the "Scout" movement, where people of trust are put in charge of Young persons, the paedophiles and sexual devious animals will always be attracted to these types of organisations.

I would agree, the Scouts organization prohibits atheists and agnostics from membership...

Scouting founder Robert Baden-Powell wrote in the first Scout handbook that, "No man is much good unless he believes in God and obeys His laws."

"The Boy Scouts of America maintains that no member can grow into the best kind of citizen without recognizing an obligation to God.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2016 8:44:06 PM
At 2/12/2016 8:32:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Regards
DL

I would agree, the Scouts organization prohibits atheists and agnostics from membership...

Scouting founder Robert Baden-Powell wrote in the first Scout handbook that, "No man is much good unless he believes in God and obeys His laws."

"The Boy Scouts of America maintains that no member can grow into the best kind of citizen without recognizing an obligation to God.

And what of the Buddhist monks who do not believe in any God, have you read of the paedophiles that lurk in the cloisters of their monasteries?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 6:10:03 PM
At 2/12/2016 8:44:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/12/2016 8:32:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Regards
DL

And what of the Buddhist monks who do not believe in any God, have you read of the paedophiles that lurk in the cloisters of their monasteries?

The obviously don't believe in your God, but they do believe in other supernatural beings. Monasteries are places of habitation for Bishops, Clergy and Nuns, too.

Educate yourself...

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 7:14:19 PM

Regards
DL

So all child abusers believe in God and everyone who believes in God is a child abuser?

Harry.