God exists debate

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 8:50:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yes it's me again, I know.

I will be doing a debate on the topic "God exists" (I'm Con, of course). If anyone wants to accept and participate in the debate, apply in chat here: http://www.debate.org...

This is serious debate only. Only theists with the best, meanest and most convincing arguments for God's existence can accept (you can still apply though).

That is all.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 8:57:53 AM
At 2/14/2016 8:50:06 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

I will be doing a debate on the topic "God exists" (I'm Con, of course). If anyone wants to accept and participate in the debate, apply in chat here: http://www.debate.org...

This is serious debate only. Only theists with the best, meanest and most convincing arguments for God's existence can accept (you can still apply though).

That is all.

Maybe we can have a minny debate here ?

Behold the condensed ontological argument.............

1) If possible God exists, then God exists
2) Possibly God exists
C) God exists

Your move atheist scum.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 9:00:51 AM
At 2/14/2016 8:57:53 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

That is all.

2) Possibly God exists
C) God exists

Your move atheist scum.

A: If possible God exists, then not possible God doesn't exist (assumption)
1) Possible God doesn't exist
2) A and 1 entail contradiction
3) 1 is true
4) Therefore, A is false
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 9:05:01 AM
At 2/14/2016 9:00:51 AM, tejretics wrote:

That is all.

2) Possibly God exists
C) God exists

Your move atheist scum.

3) 1 is true
4) Therefore, A is false

3) A is true
4) Therefore, 1) is false

There, fixed it for you.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 9:16:08 AM
How I love listening to the rubbishing rambling rhetoric of you godless and lying 104 year old fools. so please do carry on, "Make My Day."

Birds of a feather who flock together and fly in and crap on the posts of the believers, then fly away, leaving nothing but the shyytt that they are full of, must learn to reap that which they sow.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 9:23:18 AM
At 2/14/2016 9:16:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:
How I love listening to the rubbishing rambling rhetoric of you godless and lying 104 year old fools. so please do carry on, "Make My Day."

Birds of a feather who flock together and fly in and crap on the posts of the believers, then fly away, leaving nothing but the shyytt that they are full of, must learn to reap that which they sow.

You seem to be agitated, is there some specific grievance you would like to address, or do you just want to leave us with some broad rant that could mean anything and everything ?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 10:02:00 AM

Well how about you stop trash talking and apply BEOTCH

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 10:24:28 AM
At 2/14/2016 9:23:18 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

You seem to be agitated, is there some specific grievance you would like to address, or do you just want to leave us with some broad rant that could mean anything and everything ?

Oh I'm not agitated old fellow, in fact I find it hilarious listening to wobbly 104 year old worm fodder, stumbling and bumbling over issues of which they are totally ignorant.

And what I have said cannot mean anything or everything. What I have said is that the greater majority of Atheists who haunt the religion forums of the world, are to be seen as no more than a mob of ignorant godless clowns, or can be likened to a flock of screeching brainless seagulls who can do nothing other than fly in and crap all over the believers post and fly away, leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.

They have also been likened to a hive of brainless termites, who swarm in and white ant the posts of others, with their boring and monotonous droning Nah, nah, na, nah, nah Your god don't exist. They are no more than childish school yard clowns who are either to be ignored with the contempt that they deserve, or have their shytt thrown back into their faces.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 10:49:05 AM
At 2/14/2016 10:24:28 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Oh I'm not agitated old fellow, in fact I find it hilarious listening to wobbly 104 year old worm fodder, stumbling and bumbling over issues of which they are totally ignorant.

And what I have said cannot mean anything or everything. What I have said is that the greater majority of Atheists who haunt the religion forums of the world, are to be seen as no more than a mob of ignorant godless clowns, or can be likened to a flock of screeching brainless seagulls who can do nothing other than fly in and crap all over the believers post and fly away, leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.

They have also been likened to a hive of brainless termites, who swarm in and white ant the posts of others, with their boring and monotonous droning Nah, nah, na, nah, nah Your god don't exist. They are no more than childish school yard clowns who are either to be ignored with the contempt that they deserve, or have their shytt thrown back into their faces.

Once you get past the rant and insults some sort of actual complaint I see from you is..." leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.".

No doubt that happens, but guess what, it works both ways. "Sh*t" comes out of God believers mouths too.

What I worry about some one like you, is that you use the atheists are evil mindset to help guard your religious belief not to mention anyone in your company is less likely to challenge your religious belief if they worry in return they will get a nice bowl of bile directed at them.

It has being said truth seekers question their belief.....................how questioning are you ?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 10:56:06 AM
At 2/14/2016 10:49:05 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Once you get past the rant and insults some sort of actual complaint I see from you is..." leaving nothing constructive to the conversation, but only the shytt that you are filled with.".

No doubt that happens, but guess what, it works both ways. "Sh*t" comes out of God believers mouths too.

What I worry about some one like you, is that you use the atheists are evil mindset to help guard your religious belief not to mention anyone in your company is less likely to challenge your religious belief if they worry in return they will get a nice bowl of bile directed at them.

It has being said truth seekers question their belief.....................how questioning are you ?

WELL FIRST OF ALL I WOULD QUESTION THE LIE THAT YOU ARE 104 YEARS OLD?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 11:02:03 AM
At 2/14/2016 10:56:06 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Speaking of lies, included within lies is "deception". So I could question your deception that you give a flying f*ck what some "age" is on a profile on a debate site with a f*cking racoon in a suit as its picture.

You don't care, you really don't.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 11:28:03 AM
At 2/14/2016 11:02:03 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Speaking of lies, included within lies is "deception". So I could question your deception that you give a flying f*ck what some "age" is on a profile on a debate site with a f*cking racoon in a suit as its picture.

Seeing that you seem to suggest that the lie of your age is irrelevant and that a racoon is not an Australian animal, and the verbal dysentery that come out of your mouth sounds like that which would come from the mouth of a Kings Cross prostitute, would I be correct in believing that perhaps you have lied about your gender and you country of residence also?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 11:38:56 AM
At 2/14/2016 11:28:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Seeing that you seem to suggest that the lie of your age is irrelevant and that a racoon is not an Australian animal, and the verbal dysentery that come out of your mouth sounds like that which would come from the mouth of a Kings Cross prostitute, would I be correct in believing that perhaps you have lied about your gender and you country of residence also?

As I said before, you don't really care about such things, it's just an act on your part.

PS: Picture may not be a real life photo of myself.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 11:50:53 AM

That is all.

Vedanta refers to our supreme creator as brahmAn. This is a morphogenetic consciousness field of energy which cannot be picked up by the five human senses .

Islam has lifted Allah concept from here-and they leave it at that . Sanatana Dharma goes further into two more additional mindboggling templates " the reason why none of the quantum scientists have categorized Vedanta as a religious work.

BrahmAn is THE fundamental entity from which everything else has been created .

'Om Isha vasyam idam sarvam, yat kincha jagatyam jagat'

"All this- whatever exists in this changing universe, is pervaded by consciousness"--Isa Upanishad

BrahmAn pervades the smallest atom ( Microcosm ) to the vast cosmos (macrocosm).

The microcosm would be is the empty space in an atom which is 99.99999% of the atom, in which the electrons whiz around the nucleus. The macrocosm extends to the vast ocean of Akasha ( ether ) of the universe.

Akasha, macro the morphogenetic consciousness field , as per Vedanta is the source of everything that exists, and in which the memory of the cosmos is encoded.

This empty space called brahmAn has astounding power and can boil off this planet"s oceans in seconds.

The power of the nucleus was used in the Hiroshima bomb- and the world no longer ridiculed
Hinduism, where the power of the brahmAn was written 7000 years ago. Vedanta has recorded that matter is not condensed substance but a diffused form of energy

Consciousness ( Brahman ) is the only element in creation that knows itself.

"Prajnānam brahma"-- Brahman knows everything.

Advaita proclaims that the truth which is BrahmAn is the only reality

Maharishi Kashyapa is also known as Kanada Muni. He called the atom Anu. He wrote that there are 108 such Anus.

Hinduism has 108 Upanishads for each Anu. 108 is the numerical equivalent of OM .

Ancient Vedic Indian rishis in 9000 BC on the banks of the river Saraswati, firmly believed that the invisible below the quantum screen gives rise to the visible. So either Tamas or Rajas is visible " never both.

Together the TRINITY - THE SECOND TEMPLATE express the supreme BRAHMAN - THE BASE TEMPLATE at absolute peace with itself.

This universe cannot exist without vibrations between two poles. To the spiritual eastern mind, the story of SAMUDRA MANTHAN produces amazing acts of faith like the Kumbh Mela , which has been going on for 6000 years.

The Devas Asuras doing pull and push is represented by Samudra manthan, where mount Meru is used to churn the oceans for Amrit ( Ambrosia ) in a to and fro movement , representing vibrations- by 54 Asuras and 54 Devas making the number divine Hindu number 108.

In the divine geometry Sri Yantra triple intersections are at 54 points"but 108 is the divine number in Sanatana Dharma.

The TRINITY male gods with their TRINTY female gods make up the number 108 related to Sri Yantra "the geometry of OM.

Jews have lifted OM and made it SHALOM, Christians made it AMEN, Muslims made it 786 ( whow OM symbol in mirror and read if from right to left )

The mind of god represented by the Sri Yantra is cosmic music resonating through hyperspace"the THEORY OF EVERYTHING is inherent in this mystic 3D geometry.

The musical analogies of maths , physics , chemistry, quantum particles and contained in this diagram in the form of notation, harmony , melody and notes.

There are 108 upanishads. Nataraja's cosmic dance has 108 Bharatanatyam poses.

12 rashis and 9 navagrahas multiply to 108.

Kalari talks about 108 marmas.

Sun's diameter is 108 times that of the earth.

The distance between earth and moon is 108 times the diameter of the moon..

The distance between the Earth and Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Sun .

Distance between earth and sun is 149 900 000 kms

Diameter of sun 1390 000 kms

Distance from earth to moon 381 000 kms

Diameter of moon 3499 kms

Diameter of earth 12798 kms

BELOW IS THE MOST PROFOUND THING YOU'D EVER READ IN YOUR LIFETIME-
http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:01:36 PM
At 2/14/2016 11:38:56 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

As I said before, you don't really care about such things, it's just an act on your part.

It may not be, then again it may be. But who can believe a confirmed liar who says they are 104 years old.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:13:56 PM
At 2/14/2016 12:01:36 PM, Gentorev wrote:

It may not be, then again it may be. But who can believe a confirmed liar who says they are 104 years old.

Still pretending to care about details on an online debate profile.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:25:25 PM

Are you going to accept my debate you whiny bitch or are you going to fling sh*t everywhere like a pissed off baboon?

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:27:46 PM
At 2/14/2016 11:50:53 AM, TREssspa wrote:

That is all.

Vedanta refers to our supreme creator as brahmAn. This is a morphogenetic consciousness field of energy which cannot be picked up by the five human senses .

If it can't be sensed, how the hell do you know it's there!?

Islam has lifted Allah concept from here-and they leave it at that . Sanatana Dharma goes further into two more additional mindboggling templates " the reason why none of the quantum scientists have categorized Vedanta as a religious work.

WTF are you on about?

Prove it.

"All this- whatever exists in this changing universe, is pervaded by consciousness"--Isa Upanishad

Why should I believe that?

BrahmAn pervades the smallest atom ( Microcosm ) to the vast cosmos (macrocosm).

BS
The microcosm would be is the empty space in an atom which is 99.99999% of the atom, in which the electrons whiz around the nucleus. The macrocosm extends to the vast ocean of Akasha ( ether ) of the universe.

BS

Akasha, macro the morphogenetic consciousness field , as per Vedanta is the source of everything that exists, and in which the memory of the cosmos is encoded.

stopped read here...

This empty space called brahmAn has astounding power and can boil off this planet"s oceans in seconds.

The power of the nucleus was used in the Hiroshima bomb- and the world no longer ridiculed
Hinduism, where the power of the brahmAn was written 7000 years ago. Vedanta has recorded that matter is not condensed substance but a diffused form of energy

Maharishi Kashyapa is also known as Kanada Muni. He called the atom Anu. He wrote that there are 108 such Anus.

Hinduism has 108 Upanishads for each Anu. 108 is the numerical equivalent of OM .

Ancient Vedic Indian rishis in 9000 BC on the banks of the river Saraswati, firmly believed that the invisible below the quantum screen gives rise to the visible. So either Tamas or Rajas is visible " never both.

Together the TRINITY - THE SECOND TEMPLATE express the supreme BRAHMAN - THE BASE TEMPLATE at absolute peace with itself.

This universe cannot exist without vibrations between two poles. To the spiritual eastern mind, the story of SAMUDRA MANTHAN produces amazing acts of faith like the Kumbh Mela , which has been going on for 6000 years.

The Devas Asuras doing pull and push is represented by Samudra manthan, where mount Meru is used to churn the oceans for Amrit ( Ambrosia ) in a to and fro movement , representing vibrations- by 54 Asuras and 54 Devas making the number divine Hindu number 108.

In the divine geometry Sri Yantra triple intersections are at 54 points"but 108 is the divine number in Sanatana Dharma.

The TRINITY male gods with their TRINTY female gods make up the number 108 related to Sri Yantra "the geometry of OM.

Jews have lifted OM and made it SHALOM, Christians made it AMEN, Muslims made it 786 ( whow OM symbol in mirror and read if from right to left )

The mind of god represented by the Sri Yantra is cosmic music resonating through hyperspace"the THEORY OF EVERYTHING is inherent in this mystic 3D geometry.

The musical analogies of maths , physics , chemistry, quantum particles and contained in this diagram in the form of notation, harmony , melody and notes.

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:47:14 PM
At 2/14/2016 12:25:25 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Are you going to accept my debate you whiny bitch or are you going to fling sh*t everywhere like a pissed off baboon?

Now why would I lower myself to debate with a biblical ignoramus who, like your atheist mate, Illegalcombatant are both suffering from oral dysentery?
Good night child.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 12:54:02 PM
At 2/14/2016 12:27:46 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

That is all.

If it can't be sensed, how the hell do you know it's there!?

In Sanatana Dharma God (Brahman) can only be observed by the pineal gland. Other five senses have too narrow bandwith. The third eye of Lord Shiva is pineal gland. Ancient Indian Seers had 12 strand DNA and king sized pineal gland.

WTF are you on about?

Prove it.

Why should I believe that?

BS

BS

stopped read here...

Lol. You are so predictable.

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 1:14:18 PM
At 2/14/2016 12:47:14 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Now why would I lower myself to debate with a biblical ignoramus who, like your atheist mate, Illegalcombatant are both suffering from oral dysentery?
Good night child.

In other words, your a yellow bellied twat. Typical. Besides, you ignore even the fundamental corner stones of Christianity (I.e. Love your enemy, turn the other check etc) in your posts, and you demonstrate your utter hypocrisy by saying that I suffer from verbal dysentery! LOL, sell yourself to the circus you joke.

It's really no surprise that your scared sh*tless. You can hurl insults but when it comes to actually debating you piss your skirt like a little girl lol.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 2:21:05 PM

That is all.

No, it's 107.4

No, it's 110.6

No, it's 109.2

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 2:38:54 PM
At 2/14/2016 9:05:01 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

That is all.

2) Possibly God exists
C) God exists

Your move atheist scum.

3) 1 is true
4) Therefore, A is false

3) A is true

There, fixed it for you.

Your sole justification for 3 being the OA itself, question begging.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 7:51:32 PM
At 2/14/2016 2:38:54 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/14/2016 9:05:01 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

That is all.

2) Possibly God exists
C) God exists

Your move atheist scum.

3) 1 is true
4) Therefore, A is false

3) A is true

There, fixed it for you.

Your sole justification for 3 being the OA itself, question begging.

Not necessarily. 'A' states that a possible god exists, so the impossibility of God existing is none. The logical jump in '1' should actually be "Possible God exists" since 'A' even says "If a possible God exists." '1' saying that a possible God doesn't exist makes the conclusion that God doesn't exist, even though 'A' says the possibility of God existing is there. This would be a non-sequitur, would it not? This means that 'A' and '1' would not entail a contradiction at all.

However, using your logic, 'A' and '1' do entail a contradiction. Now, with 'A' stating that a possible God exists, how does one come to the conclusion in '1'? The statement in '1' begs the question of how we know a possible God doesn't exist -- there is no logical support behind this argument. This would mean that 'A' is true and '1' is false.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 9:02:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/14/2016 1:14:18 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Good night child.

In other words, your a yellow bellied twat. Typical. Besides, you ignore even the fundamental corner stones of Christianity (I.e. Love your enemy, turn the other check etc) in your posts, and you demonstrate your utter hypocrisy by saying that I suffer from verbal dysentery! LOL, sell yourself to the circus you joke.

It's really no surprise that your scared sh*tless. You can hurl insults but when it comes to actually debating you piss your skirt like a little girl lol.

Tst, tst, tst, My, my, my, what an angry little insult hurling turd you turned out to be, I will ask you three biblical questions, and if you can answer them correctly, I will agree to debate the scriptures with you, other wise I would be wasting my time debating with another Atheist ignoramus. Will you agree to that, or run away from the challenge with you poop covered tail between your legs?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 9:35:51 AM
At 2/15/2016 9:02:16 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Good night child.

Tst, tst, tst, My, my, my, what an angry little insult hurling turd you turned out to be, I will ask you three biblical questions, and if you can answer them correctly, I will agree to debate the scriptures with you, other wise I would be wasting my time debating with another Atheist ignoramus. Will you agree to that, or run away from the challenge with you poop covered tail between your legs?

Gen, 1 year old account, no debates.

But, what he lacks in debates I am guessing he makes up in insults.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 9:52:05 AM
At 2/15/2016 9:35:51 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Good night child.

Yea! And I'm good at it aren't I? I certainly get you ignorant atheists, spewing out all those "F" words, I'll bet you've got as much control over your asses as you do over your foul mouths and you are forever slipping in your own slimy stuff.

I have not yet met anyone on this forum, especially atheist biblical ignoramuses, with the biblical knowledge to bother wasting my time with.

And I'm still waiting for an answer from your dumb atheist mate.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 10:13:31 AM
At 2/15/2016 9:52:05 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Good night child.

Yea! And I'm good at it aren't I? I certainly get you ignorant atheists, spewing out all those "F" words, I'll bet you've got as much control over your asses as you do over your foul mouths and you are forever slipping in your own slimy stuff.

Slipping in your own slimy stuff ? dare I ask ?

I have not yet met anyone on this forum, especially atheist biblical ignoramuses, with the biblical knowledge to bother wasting my time with.

Well not everyone can be the expert in what ever you think you are an expert in.

Atheists, free thinkers etc etc do have a nasty habit of not just accepting an assertion cause it's in a religious book.

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 10:46:16 AM
At 2/15/2016 10:13:31 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Good night child.

Well not everyone can be the expert in what ever you think you are an expert in.

Atheists, free thinkers etc etc do have a nasty habit of not just accepting an assertion cause it's in a religious book.

Atheist ignoramuses have a nasty habit of blindly attacking that which they are incapable of comprehending. You do not have a clue as to the truths that are revealed in the Holy scriptures that you, in your ignorance reject to your own detriment.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 10:48:25 AM
At 2/15/2016 10:46:16 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/15/2016 10:13:31 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Good night child.

Atheist ignoramuses have a nasty habit of blindly attacking that which they are incapable of comprehending. You do not have a clue as to the truths that are revealed in the Holy scriptures that you, in your ignorance reject to your own detriment.

Oh I don't think it's a comprehension problem, it's more a it's in the bible so it must be true regardless of anything else problem.