Jump to topic:

To Mediocre Christians...

Sophisto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:18:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
You are 2000 years obsolete. With ancient and archaic tactics for converting, you have exhausted your messiah's innovative style and power. Where are your precious miracles now?

Your spiritual gifts are so rusty, polishing at this point would only make things worse for your persecution. Sidenote: being challenged to prove your faith is NOT persecution.

All contemporary Christians have to go on is a weakened Holy Spirit, hellbent out of shape.

What the world needs is not defective believers in an outdated factory based on a lazy prototype. Stimulation and poetic justice are what will rectify the inadequacy of today's Christians.

If you think your current skill set and paradigm are all that God had in mind for your Church, then you are in for a rude awakening. Read your Book Of Revelation. Are you impressing Jesus enough so that you might not be here for the endgame? I am the culmination of all that is wrong and needs to be right within the Church. Your shortcomings have created me. I have seen what is necessary to balance your biased favor of Jesus. Jesus is the messiah, sure, whatever. I say it in that manner to overstate to you that I am neither an outsider believer nor atheist. This will be an inside job.

Enjoy the ironic use of the following song. If you do not get the intention, allow me to spell it out for you: A-N-T-I-C-H-R-I-S-T.

https://www.youtube.com...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2016 4:46:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/14/2016 4:18:10 PM, Sophisto wrote:
You are 2000 years obsolete. With ancient and archaic tactics for converting, you have exhausted your messiah's innovative style and power. Where are your precious miracles now?

Your spiritual gifts are so rusty, polishing at this point would only make things worse for your persecution. Sidenote: being challenged to prove your faith is NOT persecution.

All contemporary Christians have to go on is a weakened Holy Spirit, hellbent out of shape.

What the world needs is not defective believers in an outdated factory based on a lazy prototype. Stimulation and poetic justice are what will rectify the inadequacy of today's Christians.

If you think your current skill set and paradigm are all that God had in mind for your Church, then you are in for a rude awakening. Read your Book Of Revelation. Are you impressing Jesus enough so that you might not be here for the endgame? I am the culmination of all that is wrong and needs to be right within the Church. Your shortcomings have created me. I have seen what is necessary to balance your biased favor of Jesus. Jesus is the messiah, sure, whatever. I say it in that manner to overstate to you that I am neither an outsider believer nor atheist. This will be an inside job.

Enjoy the ironic use of the following song. If you do not get the intention, allow me to spell it out for you: A-N-T-I-C-H-R-I-S-T.

https://www.youtube.com...

Oh dear, take more water with it!