The Absolute Truth

islamisabsolutetruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 3:12:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Absolute Truth

Islam, a monotheistic religion, is the Absolute Truth. Islam means submission to God (Allah). People who follow Islam are Muslims. There are around 1.5 billions Muslims all over the world. Majority of Muslims are non-Arabs.

Islamic Belief:

•There is only one God (Allah), the Creator of everything that exists in this universe, including all beings. God does not have any shape or form.

•God (Allah) does not have any son, daughter, family member or partner. He is only one and unique. And there is none comparable to Him.

•God (Allah) accepts only direct prayer/worship to Him without any mediator.

•God (Allah) forgives all kinds of sins if a person repents to Him directly.

•God (Allah) sent messengers and prophets with His Message (divine Books) to guide all of mankind.

•Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad are some of the messengers/prophets of Allah (peace be upon all of them).

•All human are born equally and sinless. They all belong to God (Allah). They are created for worshiping God (Allah).

•On the Day of Judgment, God (Allah) will resurrect and judge all of the mankind based on their beliefs and actions. Then, He will reward the righteous people with Heaven, and punish the wrong doers with Hell.

How to become a Muslim:

Just say and believe: There is only one God (Allah), and Muhammad is the final messenger and prophet of God (Allah). ----- (With this belief, you just became a Muslim, congratulations!!!)

To read the Book of God (Allah) – Quran, search for – Quran Translation by Yusuf Ali

Other Beliefs:

•Quran (the message from Allah) was revealed for all of mankind for guidance.
•God (Allah) created angels for His services.
•All human beings must be treated with respect regardless of their beliefs, race, gender and other differences since they all belong to God (Allah).
•God (Allah) forgives the person who forgives other beings.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 3:24:01 PM
First of all, welcome to the site. Lets hope you're open to discussion like m93 and Mirza.

At 11/4/2010 3:12:08 PM, islamisabsolutetruth wrote:
•All human are born equally and sinless. They all belong to God (Allah). They are created for worshiping God (Allah).

Do you really believe this statement? REALLY?
All humans are obviously NOT born equally and sinless. Those born into different faiths or without faith obviously will not have an equal desire to worship Allah compared to those born in predominantly Islamic countries, like Saudi Arabia, simply because of their culture and society.

Take me for example. My father was raised Catholic but became an Atheist at a young age. My mother was born into a irreligious family and became Wiccan/Atheist herself at a young age. I've NEVER believed in God and have no desire to. Compare me to someone who was born into a devout, Islamic family. Equal chance of getting into your Heaven? No. Throw in someone who lives in a North Korean farming village and will never in their life even know Islam exists. Equal opportunity? No.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 3:27:39 PM
At 11/4/2010 3:12:08 PM, islamisabsolutetruth wrote:
The Absolute Truth

Islam, a monotheistic religion, is the Absolute Truth. Islam means submission to God (Allah). People who follow Islam are Muslims. There are around 1.5 billions Muslims all over the world. Majority of Muslims are non-Arabs.

Islamic Belief:

•There is only one God (Allah), the Creator of everything that exists in this universe, including all beings. God does not have any shape or form.

•God (Allah) does not have any son, daughter, family member or partner. He is only one and unique. And there is none comparable to Him.

•God (Allah) accepts only direct prayer/worship to Him without any mediator.

•God (Allah) forgives all kinds of sins if a person repents to Him directly.

•God (Allah) sent messengers and prophets with His Message (divine Books) to guide all of mankind.

•Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad are some of the messengers/prophets of Allah (peace be upon all of them).

•On the Day of Judgment, God (Allah) will resurrect and judge all of the mankind based on their beliefs and actions. Then, He will reward the righteous people with Heaven, and punish the wrong doers with Hell.

How to become a Muslim:

Just say and believe: There is only one God (Allah), and Muhammad is the final messenger and prophet of God (Allah). ----- (With this belief, you just became a Muslim, congratulations!!!)

To read the Book of God (Allah) – Quran, search for – Quran Translation by Yusuf Ali

Other Beliefs:

•Quran (the message from Allah) was revealed for all of mankind for guidance.
•God (Allah) created angels for His services.
•All human beings must be treated with respect regardless of their beliefs, race, gender and other differences since they all belong to God (Allah).
•God (Allah) forgives the person who forgives other beings.

This is all well and good if you accept the first statement without question:

Islam, a monotheistic religion, is the Absolute Truth.

If I'm to become a Muslim, you'll have to answer the question of why Islam is the absolute truth. That is: you'll have to prove it to me before I'm ready to accept it.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 3:30:08 PM
At 11/4/2010 3:27:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
If I'm to become a Muslim, you'll have to answer the question of why Islam is the absolute truth. That is: you'll have to prove it to me before I'm ready to accept it.

Ummm, duh. It's the absolute truth because Allah says in the Quran that it is the absolute truth and Allah is God because in the Quran it says he is.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2010 3:35:03 PM
At 11/4/2010 3:30:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/4/2010 3:27:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Ummm, duh. It's the absolute truth because Allah says in the Quran that it is the absolute truth and Allah is God because in the Quran it says he is.

Even if Allah existed, there's nothing to suggest that the Qu'ran isn't lying. It's similar to how God's true nature is nothing similar to how it was described by the Bible.
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 3:45:27 AM
Islam - the seed of Ishmael son of Abraham, who was born in bondage, representative of the Mosaic law. salvation by works.

Christian - the seed of Issac son of Abraham, who was born free, and representative of the second covenant of Grace, - Rom 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father".
Salvation by Grace, not of works. Eph 2:8/9

Islam - Ishmael first covenant ot law, bondage, [works].. Christian - Issac second covenant no law, Free [Grace]

Rom 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace".

Amazing Grace !
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:53:25 AM
At 11/4/2010 3:24:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Do you really believe this statement? REALLY?
All humans are obviously NOT born equally and sinless.
Being born pure and then growing up to be sinful are two different things.

Those born into different faiths or without faith obviously will not have an equal desire to worship Allah compared to those born in predominantly Islamic countries, like Saudi Arabia, simply because of their culture and society.
Those who blindly follow their parents can have equal chances of not believing in God. It is called hypocrisy. Those who never hear of the Islamic message will not be punished in the Hereafter.

Take me for example. My father was raised Catholic but became an Atheist at a young age. My mother was born into a irreligious family and became Wiccan/Atheist herself at a young age. I've NEVER believed in God and have no desire to. Compare me to someone who was born into a devout, Islamic family. Equal chance of getting into your Heaven? No. Throw in someone who lives in a North Korean farming village and will never in their life even know Islam exists. Equal opportunity? No.
Yes, there is equal chance. The cultural Muslim might be at a higher risk of disbelieving God.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:54:14 AM
At 11/4/2010 3:30:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
So does the Arabic Bible. And find me a religion which claims absolute truth.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:54:40 AM
At 11/4/2010 3:35:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Even if Allah existed, there's nothing to suggest that the Qu'ran isn't lying. It's similar to how God's true nature is nothing similar to how it was described by the Bible.
The nature of the Qur'an and the Bible are extremely different.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:55:11 AM
At 11/5/2010 3:45:27 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:
Islam - the seed of Ishmael son of Abraham, who was born in bondage, representative of the Mosaic law. salvation by works.

Christian - the seed of Issac son of Abraham, who was born free, and representative of the second covenant of Grace, - Rom 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father".

Islam - Ishmael first covenant ot law, bondage, [works].. Christian - Issac second covenant no law, Free [Grace]

Rom 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace".

Amazing Grace !
What is your point? And stop misinforming people.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 8:59:00 AM
At 11/4/2010 3:37:05 PM, OreEle wrote:
I get the feeling this thread is not going to end well.

lol same. These threads rarely do. Just wait until tBoone and other people show up...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:01:31 AM
At 11/5/2010 8:59:00 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

lol same. These threads rarely do. Just wait until tBoone and other people show up...
He has not showed up since he got enlightening rebuttals to his plagiarized arguments, and when he shows up, he has other things to take care of.
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:10:59 AM
At 11/5/2010 8:59:00 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

All I hear is "My religion is better" and "I am right, you are wrong!"
why dont we just end this now by saying no one is right, and no one is wrong.
Because like the comments above...... this might never end and or get vicious.
But what do I know I am an Atheist! besides I have heard the conversations American-christians have about the Islamic religion, and wow so much anger and hate.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:12:36 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:10:59 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
But what do I know I am an Atheist! besides I have heard the conversations American-christians have about the Islamic religion, and wow so much anger and hate.
If someone says to you, "Hatred and racism should be promoted!" then what will you reply?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:13:24 AM

Sadly, there are alot of bigoted people and I'll admit, I can be at times too. As for the truth of particular beliefs, we won't really know until after we die... ;D
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:20:48 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:12:36 AM, Mirza wrote:
If someone says to you, "Hatred and racism should be promoted!" then what will you reply?

Humans are capable of horrible things, and religion is the prime influence for Hatred, racism, biggotry, and ignorance. Is that what you were looking for me to respond with?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:23:24 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:20:48 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Humans are capable of horrible things, and religion is the prime influence for Hatred, racism, biggotry, and ignorance. Is that what you were looking for me to respond with?
No. I ask again:

If someone told you that you should be a racist and a hateful person, and that this is the best way of life, then what will you respond with? You do not have to bring religion up sir.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:28:03 AM

Nah, humans are nasty creatures and even without religion we would still find things to fight over. To eliminate conflict you would have to eliminate politics, which would be impossible as politics is involved in almost everything.
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:28:22 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:23:24 AM, Mirza wrote:
No. I ask again:

If someone told you that you should be a racist and a hateful person, and that this is the best way of life, then what will you respond with? You do not have to bring religion up sir.

I would tell them to "F" off personaly. I am a moral human being without " The R word" sorry..... I know right from wrong. I will admit that I have not been the best human at times. We all make mistakes.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:29:45 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:28:22 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
I would tell them to "F" off personaly. I am a moral human being without " The R word" sorry..... I know right from wrong. I will admit that I have not been the best human at times. We all make mistakes.
Would you advise them to be humane and loving people instead?
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:33:36 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:29:45 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/5/2010 9:28:22 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Would you advise them to be humane and loving people instead?

Everyone has a different view on being "humane" would I say in the words of Ice Cube " You better check yo self, before you riggity wreck yo self!" ABSOLUTELY!!!
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:51:40 AM
At 11/5/2010 8:55:11 AM, Mirza wrote:

Amazing Grace !
What is your point? And stop misinforming people

you treated "the point" like the "absolute truth" - you missed it !
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:54:56 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:33:36 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Everyone has a different view on being "humane" would I say in the words of Ice Cube " You better check yo self, before you riggity wreck yo self!" ABSOLUTELY!!!
Once again I ask: If they call for racism and hatred, would you not advise them to follow more humane ways (i.e. of respect and love) instead? Please do not evade the question with "different views."
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 9:55:11 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:51:40 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:
At 11/5/2010 8:55:11 AM, Mirza wrote:

Amazing Grace !
What is your point? And stop misinforming people

you treated "the point" like the "absolute truth" - you missed it !
Elaborate please.
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:05:05 AM
At 11/5/2010 9:54:56 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/5/2010 9:33:36 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Once again I ask: If they call for racism and hatred, would you not advise them to follow more humane ways (i.e. of respect and love) instead? Please do not evade the question with "different views."

Are you asking if I would force more humane ways, and love? I dont get your point?
I cant make someone do something they do not wish to do. all I can and would do is say " HEY! look at yourself" I am not going to shove a gun in someones face and say " you better live how I want you to live, or else"
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:06:24 AM
At 11/5/2010 10:05:05 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Are you asking if I would force more humane ways, and love? I dont get your point?
I cant make someone do something they do not wish to do. all I can and would do is say " HEY! look at yourself" I am not going to shove a gun in someones face and say " you better live how I want you to live, or else"
Re-read the question, thank you. I did not mention "force."
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:09:59 AM
At 11/5/2010 10:06:24 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/5/2010 10:05:05 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Are you asking if I would force more humane ways, and love? I don't get your point?
I cant make someone do something they do not wish to do. all I can and would do is say " HEY! look at yourself" I am not going to shove a gun in someone's face and say " you better live how I want you to live, or else"
Re-read the question, thank you. I did not mention "force."

All I am capable to do as a human being is say "hey, that is wrong" that is it...
I am done, I do not know were you are going with this? Is this how you ague your points with confusion?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:15:56 AM
At 11/5/2010 10:09:59 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
All I am capable to do as a human being is say "hey, that is wrong" that is it...
I am done, I do not know were you are going with this? Is this how you ague your points with confusion?
Sir, I am asking you to answer my question. I am not asking whether or not you would force people to be more respectful and loving instead of racist and hateful, but whether or not you will kindly advise them to follow a more humane path.
GrabYoSocks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2010 10:22:58 AM
At 11/5/2010 10:15:56 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/5/2010 10:09:59 AM, GrabYoSocks wrote:
Sir, I am asking you to answer my question. I am not asking whether or not you would force people to be more respectful and loving instead of racist and hateful, but whether or not you will kindly advise them to follow a more humane path.

The answer would be "no", I dont know why you couldnt read that of my answers in the first place. I am not going to hand someone materials and say u should read this or follow that. I leave a persons decisions to that person. I am not the law or government or what ever.