Jump to topic:

Atheists & Christians have the same God

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2016 11:09:55 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
As a Atheist, my GOD dose exactly the same as your god .
Exactly identical. He answers prayers the same
He gives us both our "special" objective morality.
He asks the same from us. He gives us both the same.
He receives worshipped equally,and exactly the same from both of us .

Can you see any differences between them .?

Now we know our GOD offers us Atheists and you Christians the same, let's together figure out the reason why people wrote the bible , and who. maybe it was written about someone.? I didn't want to bring it up in this post , but we are family now. So.

Every other religions god or deity is um exactly identical to ours and gives us exactly the same . We will discuss this later. Good day, peace
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 6:22:46 AM
At 2/20/2016 6:15:32 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Spot the difference.
My Atheist God can do everything your Christian God can do.

It definitely is... i agree with you. My god... well i am the same. Funny thing is, i always joke if anyone is going to find "god" it will most likely be an atheist.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 6:30:38 AM
At 2/20/2016 6:22:46 AM, Outplayz wrote:
Spot the difference.

It definitely is... i agree with you. My god... well i am the same. Funny thing is, i always joke if anyone is going to find "god" it will most likely be an atheist.

As I found him, I get to name our new group.. I'm going to scrap the word atheists straight away , and get rid of the word Christians. And we will be called PEOPLE.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 6:48:33 AM
At 2/20/2016 6:30:38 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/20/2016 6:22:46 AM, Outplayz wrote:
Spot the difference.

As I found him, I get to name our new group.. I'm going to scrap the word atheists straight away , and get rid of the word Christians. And we will be called PEOPLE.

And... some of these people are so........stupid. I mean, what else can we be? If i am in Heaven i am going to call Jesus a bastard just to trip him out, and pinch Muhammad's butt cheek... But, why waste my time thinking about that when i can do it here... i get weird when i drink... Mary better not be wearing a skirt bc you know i'll be ... i'll stop before i get too personal up in here.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:00:12 AM
At 2/19/2016 11:09:55 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Now we know our GOD offers us Atheists and you Christians the same, let's together figure out the reason why people wrote the bible , and who. maybe it was written about someone.? I didn't want to bring it up in this post , but we are family now. So.

Every other religions god or deity is um exactly identical to ours and gives us exactly the same . We will discuss this later. Good day, peace

AHH! Doesn't this sound like an asylum for dumb atheists who can't even spell "DOES,"

My god who don't exist "DOSE" the same as the biblical God who "DOSE" exist.

Ah well, back to Kinder Garten for you ignorant atheists.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:08:58 AM
Name 1 thing that a Christian has got from god , that a Atheist hasn't.
Name 1 thing a Christian will receive from god that a Atheist won't.

So they invent the god , to make the book that comes with that God seem true. And the book is the only true thing. So we argue back and forth gods not real . And by people quoting The real book that sits in front of them to prove god. The "BOOKS" are not questioned. Cause God says the quotes that are in the book , so we start arguing gods not real again, the book just Flys under the radar. Every religion , well I think every religion comes with a book . A real book we can read and a fake God to legitimize the book and a fake God to fight over and fight for to keep the book in the background I read back over this and as a atheists i swear I have never thought this way before , it was just about gods not true . I kind of think now I've been looking at and arguing the wrong thing. GOD DOSE NOT TALK TO YOU RIGHT, SO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED AND BEEN TAUGHT IS FROM THAT BOOK ? Is this right Christians? Every 1 gather round watch the atheist learn things.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:13:23 AM
At 2/20/2016 8:00:12 AM, Gentorev wrote:

AHH! Doesn't this sound like an asylum for dumb atheists who can't even spell "DOES,"

Don't care 1 bit . I found myself in a 1 hr learning train I was going with it , I'm happy with my thought today . I asked you what's the difference between my god and you're god. And you reply . Um oh you spelt a word wrong . Ya Don't even defend your god.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:16:54 AM
At 2/20/2016 8:13:23 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Don't care 1 bit . I found myself in a 1 hr learning train I was going with it , I'm happy with my thought today . I asked you what's the difference between my god and you're god. And you reply . Um oh you spelt a word wrong . Ya Don't even defend your god.

Back to Sunday school fool
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 9:09:20 AM
At 2/20/2016 8:08:58 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

So they invent the god , to make the book that comes with that God seem true. And the book is the only true thing. So we argue back and forth gods not real . And by people quoting The real book that sits in front of them to prove god. The "BOOKS" are not questioned. Cause God says the quotes that are in the book , so we start arguing gods not real again, the book just Flys under the radar. Every religion , well I think every religion comes with a book . A real book we can read and a fake God to legitimize the book and a fake God to fight over and fight for to keep the book in the background I read back over this and as a atheists i swear I have never thought this way before , it was just about gods not true . I kind of think now I've been looking at and arguing the wrong thing. GOD DOSE NOT TALK TO YOU RIGHT, SO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED AND BEEN TAUGHT IS FROM THAT BOOK ? Is this right Christians? Every 1 gather round watch the atheist learn things.

Because you cannot speak to me direct, the only way I can know you is by reading your words, because your words reveal who you are.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body, which is the womb in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.

Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
'
The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term "LOGOS" or the mold. The mold by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

We humans, may express in our spoken words, all the information that has been gathered through the senses of our bodies in the creation of the invisible minds=spirits that are "WE". Our word is the expression of "Who we are." Your words are the spirit that is "YOU" the mind.

When the Lord who is the sacrificial Lamb of God, spoke through the mouth of his earthly host body, (Jesus) who he had filled with his spirit, and said in John 6: 54; "Who ever eats my flesh and drinks my blood, has eternal life, etc. Now many who followed him couldn't understand what he was talking about and they deserted him, but to those who remained, the Lord, through his earthly mouth-piece, the man Jesus, said to them: "It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all, the words that I speak to you, they are spirit and they give life;

That is why we eat the entire spiritual body of the Pascal Lamb, not just the dainty bits that titillate the taste buds of our minds, But the entire spiritual body (His Words) even that which may seem to be offence to us at the time, the head, hoofs, intestines and all.

You don't know the Lord, because you have never eaten of his entire body, in fact, I believe that you have only fed on the doctrines of the universal church of Emperor Constantine, whose words have nothing to do with the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 10:31:04 AM
At 2/20/2016 9:09:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Because you cannot speak to me direct, the only way I can know you is by reading your words, because your words reveal who you are.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

When the body, which is the womb in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity.

Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
'
The term, "THE WORD OF GOD," pertains to the sense that is identical to the term "LOGOS" or the mold. The mold by which the whole sense of a thing is given. In other words, the very plan from the outset. In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

We humans, may express in our spoken words, all the information that has been gathered through the senses of our bodies in the creation of the invisible minds=spirits that are "WE". Our word is the expression of "Who we are." Your words are the spirit that is "YOU" the mind.

When the Lord who is the sacrificial Lamb of God, spoke through the mouth of his earthly host body, (Jesus) who he had filled with his spirit, and said in John 6: 54; "Who ever eats my flesh and drinks my blood, has eternal life, etc. Now many who followed him couldn't understand what he was talking about and they deserted him, but to those who remained, the Lord, through his earthly mouth-piece, the man Jesus, said to them: "It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all, the words that I speak to you, they are spirit and they give life;

That is why we eat the entire spiritual body of the Pascal Lamb, not just the dainty bits that titillate the taste buds of our minds, But the entire spiritual body (His Words) even that which may seem to be offence to us at the time, the head, hoofs, intestines and all.

You don't know the Lord, because you have never eaten of his entire body, in fact, I believe that you have only fed on the doctrines of the universal church of Emperor Constantine, whose words have nothing to do with the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

Good day fellow theist. That is indeed a good story and assumption on how life is separated into categories and how the soul is eternal. I'm sorry but I'm going to ask the question most feared by any Christian: Is there any evidence? Terribly sorry that this question has to be asked; but as atheists, we don't blindly put our faith in something just because someone told us to or because we got it somewhere on the web. Question everything, be skeptical, be curious- that's atheism, so in the end the need for evidence of any sort is still there. And I'm going to assume you don't think immortality is real, a human of the 21st century?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 10:51:53 AM
At 2/20/2016 8:16:54 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

I don't know about that. I did have to explain to you dumb atheists that your god don't exist, good heavens how dumb can they be, having to be told that they don't have a god, where as I did stipulate that the biblical God does exist.

I really think that Kinder Garten is far to advanced for you dumb atheists.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 12:52:14 PM
At 2/20/2016 10:51:53 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/20/2016 8:16:54 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

I don't know about that. I did have to explain to you dumb atheists that your god don't exist, good heavens how dumb can they be, having to be told that they don't have a god, where as I did stipulate that the biblical God does exist.

I really think that Kinder Garten is far to advanced for you dumb atheists.

I failed finger painting.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:01:04 PM
At 2/20/2016 8:08:58 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

'

Wait............your saying we can't trust a roman emperor ? you just can't trust anyone these days, what is the world coming too.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:31:17 PM

No, atheist don't have a god, so that makes this a juicy, fat non sequitur.

No, atheists don't pray, so they actually wouldn't know what God answers lol.

That could be true :)

You haven't been doing your studies.

Lol, I didn't realize this, must be something new atheists are trying out....

Yes, but the question is.....can you??

Your sarcasm is boring, the passive aggressive, naughty little atheists are running wild all over the internet.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:45:56 PM
At 2/20/2016 10:31:04 AM, Jedd wrote:

'

Good day fellow theist. That is indeed a good story and assumption on how life is separated into categories and how the soul is eternal. I'm sorry but I'm going to ask the question most feared by any Christian: Is there any evidence? Terribly sorry that this question has to be asked; but as atheists, we don't blindly put our faith in something just because someone told us to or because we got it somewhere on the web. Question everything, be skeptical, be curious- that's atheism, so in the end the need for evidence of any sort is still there. And I'm going to assume you don't think immortality is real, a human of the 21st century?

Yes of course Jedd, but that's because atheists don't seem to understand basic religious concepts so they argue from ignorance, it doesn't have any thing to do with "fear" that is an atheists assertion and one they flatter themselves with.
It should be already a known simple fact before atheists come to discuss religious topics that no theist can produce "evidence" for spirits, souls, God especially one who is Spirit, so you might as well go home if all you're going to do is resort to "give me evidence" for every spiritual topic, that's ignorant.
Atheists forget Theists aren't materialists lol, meaning the larger view of reality is not of a "physical" construct only, the main core of religious subject is spirit, spirit is non physical so it is an oxymoron to ask for "evidence" for spirits or souls....just giving you a tip for future reference.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:55:31 PM
I have created my own deity who answers only to me, and cannot answer back, LOL!. Its job is to listen to all my angst!
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:58:56 PM
At 2/20/2016 1:45:56 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

'

Yes of course Jedd, but that's because atheists don't seem to understand basic religious concepts so they argue from ignorance, it doesn't have any thing to do with "fear" that is an atheists assertion and one they flatter themselves with.
Oh no, it was just a mere expression that theists despise having to provide evidence, since there isn't any.
It should be already a known simple fact before atheists come to discuss religious topics that no theist can produce "evidence" for spirits, souls, God especially one who is Spirit, so you might as well go home if all you're going to do is resort to "give me evidence" for every spiritual topic, that's ignorant.
So are you saying that God is but an imaginary friend? And yes, I do find amusement at theists' arguments.
Atheists forget Theists aren't materialists lol, meaning the larger view of reality is not of a "physical" construct only, the main core of religious subject is spirit, spirit is non physical so it is an oxymoron to ask for "evidence" for spirits or souls....just giving you a tip for future reference.
So you are implying that we have to believe in God in order for him to exist? Powerful, omnipotent being only exists if we want them to!
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 2:43:31 PM
At 2/20/2016 1:58:56 PM, Jedd wrote:

'

Oh no, it was just a mere expression that theists despise having to provide evidence, since there isn't any.

No, you are presenting straw men, you cannot assume another persons position, it is an argument from ignorance it has nothing to do with fear or despising anything. My statement stands correct.
Spirituality is based upon "evidence" but it's individual observation it's not something we can tangibly prove to another other than our own witness. We do that by engaging in debate and arguments but the "evidence" card is both immature as well as an argument from ignorance.

So are you saying that God is but an imaginary friend? And yes, I do find amusement at theists' arguments.

Nope, we relate to God through spirituality. Through spirituality we learn and grow in spiritual understanding through application and observation by laws and principles of the spiritual realms. Spirituality deals with the connection between the individual and the reality of the spirit and the Creator. There is no physical medium to get to God and things like science and "evidence" are incompatible and incompetent. God is not bound to the material reality, in order to access such phenomena it must be through a spiritual medium. Since we are both a creation of flesh and spirit this presents no problem but that which is within us must be fed, awakened, taught, instructed and then of course practiced.

So you are implying that we have to believe in God in order for him to exist? Powerful, omnipotent being only exists if we want them to!

No, first you have to have understanding, correct understanding. Everything begins with knowledge, then application then observation. The Spirit is the same way, this is a consistent theme in the structure of our learning and developing. We all learn from someone or something that has or knows something we don't. It's no different when it comes to your relations with the spirit. You have to pursue and apply, then you learn and receive.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:13:56 PM
At 2/20/2016 2:43:31 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

No, you are presenting straw men, you cannot assume another persons position, it is an argument from ignorance it has nothing to do with fear or despising anything. My statement stands correct.

Spirituality is based upon "evidence" but it's individual observation it's not something we can tangibly prove to another other than our own witness. We do that by engaging in debate and arguments but the "evidence" card is both immature as well as an argument from ignorance.

Nope, we relate to God through spirituality. Through spirituality we learn and grow in spiritual understanding through application and observation by laws and principles of the spiritual realms. Spirituality deals with the connection between the individual and the reality of the spirit and the Creator. There is no physical medium to get to God and things like science and "evidence" are incompatible and incompetent. God is not bound to the material reality, in order to access such phenomena it must be through a spiritual medium. Since we are both a creation of flesh and spirit this presents no problem but that which is within us must be fed, awakened, taught, instructed and then of course practiced.

No, first you have to have understanding, correct understanding. Everything begins with knowledge, then application then observation. The Spirit is the same way, this is a consistent theme in the structure of our learning and developing. We all learn from someone or something that has or knows something we don't. It's no different when it comes to your relations with the spirit. You have to pursue and apply, then you learn and receive.

I see. Which means I cannot continue on in the argument since I lack any spiritual connection. Well, I think it's good that you have some kind of spiritual support, I'll admit I'll pledge to this imaginary friend that everyone has- the community in itself is uplifting, not to mention to feel loved and support through tough times. But really, it has too much contradiction with science and it's filled with outrageous claims, also the threat of burning in Hell.

As an atheist for all my life, I'd like to ask how you were introduced to this God, and how do you make connections with Him?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:30:58 PM

Actually, it is YOU who is presenting the argument from ignorance in the form of an argument from incredulity or argument from belief. If spirituality had any evidence, then that can presented to everyone to consider and scrutinize. You have no evidence whatsoever.

You don't know any of that for a fact, you don't know if God is not bound to reality or that there is a spiritual medium or that science in incompatible or incomplete, you are making all of this up as you go along.

But, there's nothing to understand, there's no knowledge, no observations, nothing at all. Spirituality describes nothing. It is not a consistent theme of learning as there is nothing to learn.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:18:43 PM
At 2/20/2016 3:13:56 PM, Jedd wrote:

I see. Which means I cannot continue on in the argument since I lack any spiritual connection. Well, I think it's good that you have some kind of spiritual support, I'll admit I'll pledge to this imaginary friend that everyone has- the community in itself is uplifting, not to mention to feel loved and support through tough times. But really, it has too much contradiction with science and it's filled with outrageous claims, also the threat of burning in Hell.

No, it means you should continue on in the discussion IF, you want to learn and follow where the truth leads but just like with anything we are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with we should be flexible to embrace new things and you see, atheists get the credit for being the "free thinkers" but in their demise, you will find it to be the opposite once you begin to break that material mold.
No one said anything about burning in hell son, remember I have told you to stop assuming people's positions especially if you are being open and honest. Just ask me and I will tell the truth.
Don't forget about perception, spiritual claims of reality seem outrageous to an atheist but trust me, it's just perception. If you decide to broaden your horizons you will delightfully find that atheism and materialism is what is absurd and the bliss you will experience when you begin to see the dynamics, truth, beauty and never-ending knowledge of the spiritual realms. Don't be rigid here, if you want wisdom you WILL find it, but you will be required to remain flexible, but that should be easy if you want the truth.

As an atheist for all my life, I'd like to ask how you were introduced to this God, and how do you make connections with Him?

I have always believed in God, even in my crib I don't know why or even how I knew the concept but I just did and I have always spoke to Him.
I am unique in that even as a kid I was more of a spiritual kid lol, I loved God and all His people and principles and that has never changed...the Hindu's have a concept of this called "Bhakti". I also was very spiritually sensitive and I didn't really think it was unique until I realized most the people around me both believers as well as non were very carnal minded and had material perceptions. I loved people more than I observed in others (self-less) both believers and non, I understood spiritual concepts that others struggle with, I've seen spirits that most haven't and I've been applying, observing and learning from the spirit on my own accord since I was very young.

Most people mainly atheists, don't understand and cannot accept that the connection (evidence) to the spirit IS through the spirit. This is because of the carnal mind and materialists perspective/perception that puts limits on what is perceivable and what is ultimate reality. Jesus lays out this very basic principle is John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.