Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Heaven exists | Heaven is God | QH Science

QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.
Son of the Ape Creator
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:38:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Dental tools are now ways into enlightenment, oh boy. What Med's is this guy taking?

Nothing like the wonders of a people finding their own ways to follow. Who needs religion when you can come up with this kind of nonsense to believe.
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 3:45:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 3:38:15 PM, DPMartin wrote:
Dental tools are now ways into enlightenment, oh boy. What Med's is this guy taking?

Nothing like the wonders of a people finding their own ways to follow. Who needs religion when you can come up with this kind of nonsense to believe.

I call child's play and will withhold my opinion on this post.
Son of the Ape Creator
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:49:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.

Could you please let us know how we can verify everything you've claimed here?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:55:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

What is this? An RP character sheet?

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

Sounds interchangeable with God

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

Quality banter mate

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix.

Man doesn't even know wtf you are talking about.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!
Son of the Ape Creator
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 7:01:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 4:55:48 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

What is this? An RP character sheet?

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

Sounds interchangeable with God

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

Quality banter mate

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix.

Man doesn't even know wtf you are talking about.

As a good judge of virtuosity, I can safely say that your choices of insult and joke are outdated. You were boring to read and since your here only to entertain and flaunt your ego, that's not a good thing...

Amidst your suffering you mentioned it's interchangeable with God; no, it replaces God completely...

Try another thread.
Son of the Ape Creator
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 7:42:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

Sorry, but that is not a method of verification, try again.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

So what?

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

I did read it, however painful it was to read.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!

So, what you're implying is that there is no way to verify anything you claim, that we are to just swallow it like fish swallowing the bait. Sorry pal, doesn't work that way. Try again.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 7:42:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

Sorry, but that is not a method of verification, try again.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

So what?

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

I did read it, however painful it was to read.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!

So, what you're implying is that there is no way to verify anything you claim, that we are to just swallow it like fish swallowing the bait. Sorry pal, doesn't work that way. Try again.

It's not Government of Scientists science, no, so it's not verified by your strict unfair laws, it was explained how it's verified, if you don't agree with it, go to another thread.

Why are you here again?

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

It's painful for you (and people of intuition of the same level) to read. There's no real difference between you and the egotistical sufferer from prior.

That's not what I'm saying at all.
Son of the Ape Creator
BlueDreams
Posts: 199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:19:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I would say "lay off the LSD", but that would be unfair to LSD because I've come up with better ideas than this whilst taking it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 8:45:24 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
At 2/20/2016 7:42:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

Sorry, but that is not a method of verification, try again.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

So what?

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

I did read it, however painful it was to read.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science

Dude, it isn't science at all, it appears to be stuff you just made up in your head.

, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!

I'm not referring to any laws, I'm asking you how we can verify your claims.

So, what you're implying is that there is no way to verify anything you claim, that we are to just swallow it like fish swallowing the bait. Sorry pal, doesn't work that way. Try again.

It's not Government of Scientists science, no, so it's not verified by your strict unfair laws, it was explained how it's verified, if you don't agree with it, go to another thread.

"Wise sense of the world" is not a verification method. Try again.

Why are you here again?

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

Your claims can't be proved one way or the other without a verification method.

It's painful for you (and people of intuition of the same level) to read.

It has nothing to do with intuition and everything to do with clarity, accountability and verification, which you still have yet to provide.

There's no real difference between you and the egotistical sufferer from prior.

There's no real difference between what you claim and what is incoherent gibberish.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Then, what are you saying? Explain yourself and your claims.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 9:23:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 8:45:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
At 2/20/2016 7:42:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

Sorry, but that is not a method of verification, try again.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

So what?

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

I did read it, however painful it was to read.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science

Dude, it isn't science at all, it appears to be stuff you just made up in your head.

, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!

I'm not referring to any laws, I'm asking you how we can verify your claims.

So, what you're implying is that there is no way to verify anything you claim, that we are to just swallow it like fish swallowing the bait. Sorry pal, doesn't work that way. Try again.

It's not Government of Scientists science, no, so it's not verified by your strict unfair laws, it was explained how it's verified, if you don't agree with it, go to another thread.

"Wise sense of the world" is not a verification method. Try again.

Why are you here again?

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

Your claims can't be proved one way or the other without a verification method.

It's painful for you (and people of intuition of the same level) to read.

It has nothing to do with intuition and everything to do with clarity, accountability and verification, which you still have yet to provide.

There's no real difference between you and the egotistical sufferer from prior.

There's no real difference between what you claim and what is incoherent gibberish.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Then, what are you saying? Explain yourself and your claims.

I have no need to hold your hand as you toddle around your own sub-topic of my topic; the verification method; you haven't addressed any of the original topic; on Quad Helix.

You've tic tac'd between child's play and 'formalisation of child's play'- primarily hiding behind copycat tactics.

To respond to you seriously is to void all integrity of discussion as you haven't responded to me seriously.

Everything that you say makes everyone in here less intelligent- which I judged by the drunkened drug reference jokes and stigma of mental health services, that hum from your effortless authority.

You pervert the nature of the thread with insults to the content, and self-security, withdrawal strategies using, what you consider vital, references to your education system.

A wise sense of the world is definitely a verification method. I however, am not confusing knowledge with the communication of knowledge.

A wise sense of a room, for example, allows me to verify where the back wall is located. Verifying this by communication is a different matter, it's impossible to confirm that it's located there with a "wise sense".

I can however be confident in myself that the wall that's behind me, is behind me. In response or "How do you know?", I withold an answer to such a distracting and irrational question of your television-knowledge.
Son of the Ape Creator
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 9:50:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 9:23:41 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
At 2/20/2016 8:45:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
At 2/20/2016 7:42:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/20/2016 5:57:52 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
It is verified by wise sense of the world.

Sorry, but that is not a method of verification, try again.

it mentions in the original post that Man's experiences on Earth has allowed him to excell... Etc.

So what?

You probably didn't even read it and scraped your hot, word-filled head down the page before a second thought crossed your mind.

I did read it, however painful it was to read.

It's not "Governemnt of Scientists" science

Dude, it isn't science at all, it appears to be stuff you just made up in your head.

, it's put between me and you, and I understand it. Just because you don't and it doesn't obey your preferred law, doesn't mean you get the collective "we" on your side- even if a few of you are in the mix up!

I'm not referring to any laws, I'm asking you how we can verify your claims.

So, what you're implying is that there is no way to verify anything you claim, that we are to just swallow it like fish swallowing the bait. Sorry pal, doesn't work that way. Try again.

It's not Government of Scientists science, no, so it's not verified by your strict unfair laws, it was explained how it's verified, if you don't agree with it, go to another thread.

"Wise sense of the world" is not a verification method. Try again.

Why are you here again?

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

Your claims can't be proved one way or the other without a verification method.

It's painful for you (and people of intuition of the same level) to read.

It has nothing to do with intuition and everything to do with clarity, accountability and verification, which you still have yet to provide.

There's no real difference between you and the egotistical sufferer from prior.

There's no real difference between what you claim and what is incoherent gibberish.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Then, what are you saying? Explain yourself and your claims.

I have no need to hold your hand as you toddle around your own sub-topic of my topic; the verification method; you haven't addressed any of the original topic; on Quad Helix.

You've tic tac'd between child's play and 'formalisation of child's play'- primarily hiding behind copycat tactics.

To respond to you seriously is to void all integrity of discussion as you haven't responded to me seriously.

Everything that you say makes everyone in here less intelligent- which I judged by the drunkened drug reference jokes and stigma of mental health services, that hum from your effortless authority.

You pervert the nature of the thread with insults to the content, and self-security, withdrawal strategies using, what you consider vital, references to your education system.

A wise sense of the world is definitely a verification method. I however, am not confusing knowledge with the communication of knowledge.

A wise sense of a room, for example, allows me to verify where the back wall is located. Verifying this by communication is a different matter, it's impossible to confirm that it's located there with a "wise sense".

I can however be confident in myself that the wall that's behind me, is behind me. In response or "How do you know?", I withold an answer to such a distracting and irrational question of your television-knowledge.

Seems you withhold answers because you don't have any. Clearly, the existence of a wall is not even remotely relevant to your incoherent claims. No problem, you don't want to explain yourself, fine, don't.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 9:59:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 9:47:28 PM, janesix wrote:
Why are you pretending to be insane? Are you that bored?

I'm far more intelligent than you, that even you know your perversity didn't get to my nerves.

I'll even let you in on why; you're exploiting that we can't help but talk to our mind, unknowingly, which makes you and a majority of the world the insane ones. What do I care? I proved heaven exists (which means there's also hell : d).
Son of the Ape Creator
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Seems you withhold answers because you don't have any. Clearly, the existence of a wall is not even remotely relevant to your incoherent claims. No problem, you don't want to explain yourself, fine, don't.

See you in the next life then, maybe.
Son of the Ape Creator
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 10:23:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 9:59:11 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
At 2/20/2016 9:47:28 PM, janesix wrote:
Why are you pretending to be insane? Are you that bored?

I'm far more intelligent than you, that even you know your perversity didn't get to my nerves.

I'll even let you in on why; you're exploiting that we can't help but talk to our mind, unknowingly, which makes you and a majority of the world the insane ones. What do I care? I proved heaven exists (which means there's also hell : d).
The only reason i can come up with as to why you're pretending to be insane is that you're an attention whore. Am i right?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 10:49:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
It is very easy to go about explaining a system, or at least to offer the illusion of having explained it. Entire careers have been built around fine-sounding theories, to be sure.

I am much more interested, however, in what your theory predicts, rather than what it merely purports to explain. If you think you have a deep understanding wholly unknown to the rest of us, it stands to reason you're in the unique and enviable position of being able to demonstrate it experimentally. Ideally, such an experiment would achieve two objectives:

1. It would constrain you to identify in advance an empirical difference between your own theory and that body of study which presently prevails.

2. It would constrain you to test for an outcome which your theory uniquely and expressly forbids and could not explain if observed (so, something like "my theory doesn't permit pigs to fly" is plainly a non-starter).

So, tell me: do you believe that your theory leads you to predict an event (or the absence of one, preferably) that mainstream scientists would not? If so, what experiment do you suggest we run to test for it?
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:13:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Everything that had been asked has been addressed. In the spirit of this website, debate the original topic, or i guess I win.
Son of the Ape Creator
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:21:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:13:17 AM, QuadHelix wrote:
Everything that had been asked has been addressed. In the spirit of this website, debate the original topic, or i guess I win.

What's that blue Dot thing beside your name in the 1st post?
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:29:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.

Does nurse Ratched know where you are?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 3:53:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/21/2016 3:13:17 AM, QuadHelix wrote:
Everything that had been asked has been addressed. In the spirit of this website, debate the original topic, or i guess I win.

I just put all the information into my cars GPS . And the destination it brings you 2 is, A Mental institutions, in Lund , wich is in Sweden.
distraff
Posts: 1,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:35:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.

John Nash is that you?
Outplayz
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:48:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM, QuadHelix wrote:

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

In any form of reality... isn't this all that matters? Actually, i want to add to your theory (hypothesis to be more clear - we can work to get it to a theory). I'm down to try and add, bc i truly believe there needs to be something new (ie. i agree the scientific method has a monopoly). But... rightly so, i respect science just as much as any spiritual thought.

Now... what i want to add, which i believe to be true... how can you fit your theory in a way that both of you are right? That is the trick in the end. You know what you know about your "heaven" ... Your opposing atheist probably has some sort of belief as well, even if that belief is that he will turn to nothing - that is a viable "heaven" to have if that is truly his heart's belief... So... can your theory accept both views the way i described?
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 6:38:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/21/2016 4:48:23 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 2/20/2016 8:07:16 PM, QuadHelix wrote:

Your unempathetic bliss doesn't disprove Quad Helix in my mind, only in your own.

In any form of reality... isn't this all that matters? Actually, i want to add to your theory (hypothesis to be more clear - we can work to get it to a theory). I'm down to try and add, bc i truly believe there needs to be something new (ie. i agree the scientific method has a monopoly). But... rightly so, i respect science just as much as any spiritual thought.

Now... what i want to add, which i believe to be true... how can you fit your theory in a way that both of you are right? That is the trick in the end. You know what you know about your "heaven" ... Your opposing atheist probably has some sort of belief as well, even if that belief is that he will turn to nothing - that is a viable "heaven" to have if that is truly his heart's belief... So... can your theory accept both views the way i described?

Heaven here is simply something above and beyond us, nothing more, nothing less.
Son of the Ape Creator
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 7:42:33 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Quad Helix. Sounds like the name of the irresponsible research company that creates the monsters that get unleashed in every monster film you've ever seen.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 10:01:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.

The longer I remain in this forum, the more that I am convinced that the atheist movement must recruit its members from the uneducated and ignorant section of human society.

QuadHelix wrote..........(THERE'RE) a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means (THERE) different realms, centrals, (ROTATINS) and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold (Oppsoites), as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.
QuadHelix
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 12:31:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/21/2016 10:01:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/20/2016 2:44:29 PM, QuadHelix wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...
-Quad Helix diagram.

Quad-Helix Philosophy

Quad-Helix is the primary fundamental nature, all of nature are in the image of Quad-Helix.

The four elements of Quad Helix are: realm, central, rotation and revolution.

There're a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means there different realms, centrals, rotations and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold oppsoites, as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

The Four Realms (in order of appearance):

(*)Quad-Helix's Realm; Heaven.
(*)Caelum's Realm; the Spacial.
(*)Nubes's Realm; the Planetary.
(*)Vita's Realm; the Natural.

Quad Helix is the creator of Caelum, Nubes and Vita- and is in fact of a realm above and beyond their realms.

Caelum is the lord of spacial Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all spacial centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Nubes is the lord of planetary Quad-Helix; it is the completed Quad Helix of all plantary, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Vita is the lord of natural Quad-Helix, it is the completed Quad Helix of all natural, centrals, rotations and revolutions.

Man had transcended the hierarchal stasis; Man comprehends Quad-Helix. This is because Man is created out of, and has excelled in Caelum, Nubes and Vita's realms.

Man knows he is created by Quad Helix, and Man knows that Quad Helix's realm is above and beyond him.

Man is a Demi-Quad-Helix realm. He commands Caelum, Nubes and Vita from within and without.

Man's commands these talents through mastery: of Caelum: Imagination and Memory, Intuition and Intstinct, and Discipline and Virtuosity; of Nubes: Light and Form, Thought and Emotion, and Utility and Method; and of Vita: Sol and Orbis, Terra and Mare, and Arbor and Piscis.

Man's realm has it's own centrals, rotations and revolutions in the image of Quad-Helix's realm, he does not command them but they're his instruction.

Man's realm: Abstraction and Temperament, Concentration and Reflexes, and Poise and Reserve.

Man has three spirits; the Spirit of Knowlege, the Spirit of Empahty, and the Spirit of Genius. They play a role in his relations with himself and other natures.

There are three binary souls that are in conjunction with Man's three spirits: the Soul of Sense and Resolve, the Soul of Balance and Art, and the Soul of Mystery and Judgement.

This is the Human Psyche explained; further study of the diagram is required for enlightenment.

Quad Helix Science

To follow this statement are the scientific analysis of Caelum's, Nubes's and Vita's Quad-Helix.

Quad-Helix:
4/4^4

Caelum's Quad-Helix:
Sol and Orbis create an image of Caelum; central Sol rotates and causes Orbis to rotate and revolve;
3/4^3

Nubes's Quad-Helix:
Terra and Mare create an image of Nubes; central Terra rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve; 2/4^2

Vita's Quad-Helix:
Arbor and Piscis create an image of Vita; central Arbor rotates and causes Mare to rotate and revolve;
1/4^1

The Fractions and Powers represent the hierarchal image dei; the power represents it's ranking and the fraction represents Quad Helix integrity.

i.e
"3\4^3" is the second image in the hierarchy.

It still retains Quad-Helix integrity by way of quadrants- a fraction of 4, and therefore a fraction of Quad Helix.

Quad-Helix is immeasurable. Caelum is measured in quadrants. Nubes is measured in quarters. Vita is measured in singles.

Earth is a planet that has manifested a Demi-Caelum, a Demi-Nubes and a Demi-Vita; Earth's sky, clouds and life are Demi-Realms.

Man's relations with Earth and the Demi-Realms had led him to be wise of the Four Realms, he was gifted liberty to transcend the hierarchical stasis.

He understands spacial existence because of the sky, planetary existence because of clouds, and understands natural existence because of life.

In the sense of their manifest form and their manifestation.

This is the science of Quad Helix explained; further study of Quad Helix in nature, and application of the diagram to nature, is required for enlightenment.

The longer I remain in this forum, the more that I am convinced that the atheist movement must recruit its members from the uneducated and ignorant section of human society.

QuadHelix wrote..........(THERE'RE) a hierarchy of 'Quad Helix images'; that means (THERE) different realms, centrals, (ROTATINS) and revolutions that form a pyramid.

There're binaries, trinities and fourfold (Oppsoites), as well as the anti-opposite a singularity.

It was all written on my phone...

I guess your temperament is to chaotic to interpret the correct word, and also reply on point without whining and creating a mess.

Probably relates to your behaviour offline...
Son of the Ape Creator