Jump to topic:

If we had a Multiverse and B-theory of time

Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 4:13:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Wouldn't that give even more credit to the "virtual" reality spiritual view? Kinda like movie reels playing in infinite space. If some sort of dualism is possible, or external intelligence to the reels, sorta like a 'spiritual' traveler, you can experience countless realities by manifesting in one. Of course i am assuming the (if) there is a transcendental experience. But, wouldn't these two theories fit the idea? I mean, at least time travel seems like a possibility... I'm not seeing how transcendental time travel couldn't also be a possibility as well.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 10:41:51 AM
At 2/21/2016 4:13:03 AM, Outplayz wrote:
Wouldn't that give even more credit to the "virtual" reality spiritual view? Kinda like movie reels playing in infinite space. If some sort of dualism is possible, or external intelligence to the reels, sorta like a 'spiritual' traveler, you can experience countless realities by manifesting in one. Of course i am assuming the (if) there is a transcendental experience. But, wouldn't these two theories fit the idea? I mean, at least time travel seems like a possibility... I'm not seeing how transcendental time travel couldn't also be a possibility as well.

There are multiple universes out there within the eternal and boundless Cosmos. There are many, many galactic clusters being gathered together by their own gravitational attraction, which clusters will be swallowed into one of the Many Great Gatherers (Black Holes) there after appearing to be lost forever.

There are multiple Big Bangs going on out there, from which those galactic clusters/universes are resurrected from the seemingly Bottomless pits into which they had descended.

Those galactic clusters, including ours, are being cross pollinated, by galaxies from other clusters/universes, which are captured by the Great Gatherer into which our universe/cluster is falling.

The galaxy "Andromeda" is on a collision course with our Milky way galaxy, and are predicted to merge in some 4 billion years time.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 11:48:22 AM

Yes. That's pretty much why no atheists believe in the multiverse and B theory of time.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:40:47 AM
At 2/21/2016 11:48:22 AM, famousdebater wrote:

Yes. That's pretty much why no atheists believe in the multiverse and B theory of time.

That is a generalization, maybe out of some sort of bias. The reason i say that is bc the most popular science that gets the most students is in the String Theory realm. At the same time, nothing i purposed in what i said would require "Atheism" to step in. I am not talking about a god or gods.

I would imagine scientists are more than excited to explore the idea of realities or dimensions. Everything we think of supernatural will just be science once it is figured out by science. I would agree the most intellectually honest position to have is agnostic atheist. These people aren't trying to crush a "spiritual" idea. Science is the understanding of us... we understand far enough to know we are pretty amazing. So... we look for something spiritual, in which point in time... will have a definition once it is figured out. Instead of spiritual, we will just call it science.