Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

The Sole Purpose of Humans.

Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.
whooplaah
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:48:16 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

Can you clarify your goal and assumptions? You say "any of the multitudinous avenues of of inquiry and evidence" but also that you are " listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be" in order to control the direction of the conversation. So which is it? Do you want the thread to discuss the purpose of humanity as a species? Do you want to debate whether your two lists are valid? Do you want to only talk about one of the 6 points related to your evidence?
Also, what evidence did you use to make these lists? Such evidence would be beneficial for anyone needing to argue for or against any of your topics.
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:57:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 1:48:16 AM, whooplaah wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

Can you clarify your goal and assumptions? You say "any of the multitudinous avenues of of inquiry and evidence" but also that you are " listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be" in order to control the direction of the conversation. So which is it? Do you want the thread to discuss the purpose of humanity as a species? Do you want to debate whether your two lists are valid? Do you want to only talk about one of the 6 points related to your evidence?
Also, what evidence did you use to make these lists? Such evidence would be beneficial for anyone needing to argue for or against any of your topics.

Yes, I easily agree with your uncertainty. Come back in a few years, and review what the OP has said. Work on those facts and specifics not yet apprehended.
janesix
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:04:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.
Wow. Thats pretty creepy. I dont believe you.
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:11:54 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:04:08 AM, janesix wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.
Wow. Thats pretty creepy. I dont believe you.

Yes. Anything which seems to be "pretty creepy" is highly suspect, and should be ignored. There are many fun and "nice" things waiting in life for your heart to enjoy.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:18:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
You 2 both joined 4 hrs ago, and both commenting like true Champs with a nice back and forth. Same time joined and posting like 4 to 5 months on this website.
I suspect foul play. It's sour , and if the milks sour , I ain't the kind of pu$$y to drink it. TAKE NOTE.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:40:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

Wow, you use big words. You must be very mature (sarcasm)

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

LOL WTF XD

Translation: We aren't here to work as a populated element of the earth.

2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Translation: We ain't here to manage the universe past our mind,

3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

This seems like a normal sentence.

4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Translation: We are not here to be all knowing.

5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Normal sentence,

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.

Translation: We are not here to hand down stuff.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.

Stopped reading here.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:40:46 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

In my personal research into Satanic magick, I haven't found any mention of sacrifices at all. The only living things that are ever consumed for rituals are certain plants that are burned.

I don't see the relevance of this question though.


Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

Firstly, I never admitted ignorance about anything random. Secondly, to quote you: "We are not here as a participant within random events." You quite plainly label events as random, and don't assert any knowledge of them. While not an admittance of ignorance with regards to a random event, it's closer to anything that I've said so far.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:18:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:18:24 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
You 2 both joined 4 hrs ago, and both commenting like true Champs with a nice back and forth. Same time joined and posting like 4 to 5 months on this website.
I suspect foul play. It's sour , and if the milks sour , I ain't the kind of pu$$y to drink it. TAKE NOTE.

Is this the best you can come up with? A simple little snit?

And, I agree. This is all you have to TAKE NOTE of. Lol.
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:25:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 2:40:46 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

In my personal research into Satanic magick, I haven't found any mention of sacrifices at all. The only living things that are ever consumed for rituals are certain plants that are burned.

I don't see the relevance of this question though.


Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

Firstly, I never admitted ignorance about anything random. Secondly, to quote you: "We are not here as a participant within random events." You quite plainly label events as random, and don't assert any knowledge of them. While not an admittance of ignorance with regards to a random event, it's closer to anything that I've said so far.

Go ahead and tell us what your purpose is here on Earth.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:29:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:25:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
Go ahead and tell us what your purpose is here on Earth.

To me, I personally have no specific reason to exist on Earth. I only continue to live, because I am psychologically programmed to continue living, as I do not feel the emotional need to cease this function, not to mention the fear of the unknown of what comes after death.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:38:30 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:29:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:25:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
Go ahead and tell us what your purpose is here on Earth.

To me, I personally have no specific reason to exist on Earth. I only continue to live, because I am psychologically programmed to continue living, as I do not feel the emotional need to cease this function, not to mention the fear of the unknown of what comes after death.

So true. I agree you know of no purpose on Earth for yourself. However, a shred of an answer will occur one moment after your last breath.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:40:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:38:30 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:29:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:25:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
Go ahead and tell us what your purpose is here on Earth.

To me, I personally have no specific reason to exist on Earth. I only continue to live, because I am psychologically programmed to continue living, as I do not feel the emotional need to cease this function, not to mention the fear of the unknown of what comes after death.

So true. I agree you know of no purpose on Earth for yourself. However, a shred of an answer will occur one moment after your last breath.

Don't strawman what I am saying. I am asserting that there is no purpose, not that I am ignorant of one.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:46:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:18:44 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:18:24 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
You 2 both joined 4 hrs ago, and both commenting like true Champs with a nice back and forth. Same time joined and posting like 4 to 5 months on this website.
I suspect foul play. It's sour , and if the milks sour , I ain't the kind of pu$$y to drink it. TAKE NOTE.

Is this the best you can come up with? A simple little snit?

And, I agree. This is all you have to TAKE NOTE of. Lol.

Your vice regent.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:54:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:46:44 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:18:44 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:18:24 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
You 2 both joined 4 hrs ago, and both commenting like true Champs with a nice back and forth. Same time joined and posting like 4 to 5 months on this website.
I suspect foul play. It's sour , and if the milks sour , I ain't the kind of pu$$y to drink it. TAKE NOTE.

Is this the best you can come up with? A simple little snit?

And, I agree. This is all you have to TAKE NOTE of. Lol.

Your vice regent.

Yes, a Vice Regent sporting a certain kind of self admitted pu$$y. "I ain't that kind of ... " Lol.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:39:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
Welcome to Facebook
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:01:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 8:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
Welcome to Facebook

Facebook is not here. Have you not the guts to say why "WTF" is so important to your busy heart? Lol. Man up, now.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:47:32 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:01:32 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
Welcome to Facebook

Facebook is not here. Have you not the guts to say why "WTF" is so important to your busy heart? Lol. Man up, now.
My ribs are about to break. Stop it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:56:45 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."

It means "what the f*ck". It's just easier typing "WTF" than typing "what the f*ck". That's a letter ratio of 3:11. Typing "WTF" is infinitely more efficient. Unfortunately, it depends on the person receiving the "WTF" message to be Internetely (Internet-ely) understanding. You don't seem to be.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:58:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 9:47:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:01:32 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
Welcome to Facebook

Facebook is not here. Have you not the guts to say why "WTF" is so important to your busy heart? Lol. Man up, now.
My ribs are about to break. Stop it.

Can't Man Up, can you ... ? Lol. This is what happens when you deny God. He does not make either your mind or your ribs strong. Too bad.

I think I know why Obama got reelected. He resonated with your type of awareness, not being very manly.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:53:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 11:58:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:47:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 9:01:32 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:39:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 8:28:27 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:23:04 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:51:17 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:47:09 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:23:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:43:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:33:18 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 2:22:52 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 2/22/2016 12:57:14 AM, Stegley wrote:
It is through pursuit of any of the multitudinous avenues of inquiry and evidence which converge onto a few closely related endpoints that the essential purpose of Humanity upon Earth can then be characterized. To minimize the inevitable mass of superfluous thoughts being touched upon here, we can use a simple sieve elimination to narrow down the discussion, listing what we are not purposed here to do or to be as humans:

1.) We are not here to function as an integrated and symbiotic element of the Earth's Biosphere.

Nothing exists to be in harmony with nature. The system as a whole changes to be harmonious.


2.) We are not here to actually administrate or manage Earth or The Cosmos any further than our imagination.

Like with #1, nothing on Earth is.


3.) We are not here to become an improved life form.

Again, nothing is.


4.) We are not here to be fully cognizant of The Cosmos or of ourselves.

Again, nothing is.


5.) We are not here as a participant within random events.

Actually, yes we are. It's called "evolution", and all living things are participants of this.

6.) We are not here to create either personal or corporate legacies.


Nothing on Earth is.

Here is what all related evidence indicates is a purpose for Human existence:

1.) We are generators of unique biologic substances, such as blood and it's components, and hormones, not found in other life forms.


All mammals and reptiles have blood and hormones, and if you want to debate the uniqueness of them, all creatures have something unique to them. That's why we can discern one creature from another.

2.) We are holding repositories for the vast multiplication of DNA information which enables certain activities within paranormal planes of existence.


What paranormal planes of existence? Last time I checked, all evidence points to a naturalistic worldview as being the most accurate view of reality.

3.) We are operators of information processing functions unique within some sort of a larger conglomerate.


I'm going to assume this is a long winded way of saying that we are self-aware. Well, I would make the argument that we don't know whether or not certain primates aren't self-aware, because they lack the ability to communicate said self-awareness.

Also, what do you mean by "a larger conglomerate"?

4.) We are creators of non physical sentient forces called emotions.


First off, emotions are physical. They are formed by electro-chemical processes in the brain. Secondly, we aren't the only creatures with emotions. Anytime you see a nature video of prey attempting to flee from predators, there are similar electo-chemical processes going on. We call this the "fight or flight" mechanism.

5.) We are as laboratory rats, and as reagent ready raw materials.


This isn't evidence, it is a baseless claim.

We are being farmed, ranched, and used.

By whom?

You seem to have realized a few truths about humanity, and failed to realize that these truths are universal across all life. Humans aren't exactly special by your standards, and even if they are, that doesn't prove they humans have a purpose.

If I pile up a bunch of random materials together, and it is unique, that doesn't mean it has a purpose... it's just a pile of random materials

Lol. This is more fun than I expected.

Tell us why Satanists by far prefer human blood for consumption, for sacrifice, and human flesh for eating.

Explain why humans can't eat and breath at the same time! Check mate.

Remember, simply labeling things as random and admitting ignorance about them does not make your ideology look good to anyone.

That's soooo RNAODM bro...

I'll wager you complain about restraint food if it us not just right for you. True?

I've actually never complained about food in a restaurant (true). But what relevance does this have at all?

You reach with little fingers for small complaints.

WTF?

Tell me the meaning of this "WTF."
Welcome to Facebook

Facebook is not here. Have you not the guts to say why "WTF" is so important to your busy heart? Lol. Man up, now.
My ribs are about to break. Stop it.

Can't Man Up, can you ... ? Lol. This is what happens when you deny God. He does not make either your mind or your ribs strong. Too bad.

I think I know why Obama got reelected. He resonated with your type of awareness, not being very manly.

You're just breaking me up. F*ck you're funny. Both.
You do realise that when the comb over takes over, the world will spit your country into space.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin