Jump to topic:

Taking a break

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:03:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, guys and gals, I've found lately that I am more irritated than enlightened by this site. I think I need a break (at the very least). To those of you who put much thought into your posts, responses, and RFDs - Thank you. My regards to you and best wishes to everyone else.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:34:19 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:03:58 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
Well, guys and gals, I've found lately that I am more irritated than enlightened by this site. I think I need a break (at the very least). To those of you who put much thought into your posts, responses, and RFDs - Thank you. My regards to you and best wishes to everyone else.

Before you go, answer this question (it is bothering me now):
Are you SkepticAlone or AkepticalOne?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:51:48 AM

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 7:56:25 AM
When you return bring more shotguns, these zombies just keep comin'.
Good luck mate.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:25:48 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I had a bit of a break over Xmas but now it feels like I was never away. Too much exposure here probably dumbs us down rather than enlightening us.
"Is it evil to screw your daughter or just science to screw your daughter?".
--- FungusOfHam
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:50:07 PM

RIP
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:23:27 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope you come back soon, Skep. You will be missed.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth