Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Without God's Protection, Humans Are Demonize

Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:22:43 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Dark Entities have a playful field day amongst all people who exist without God's Spirit in operation within them. There is no neutral existence. How do we know?

1.) People who try to ignore The True God and who feel at ease within their position are not the object of contention ftom Satan. He already has them, cozily held in reserve for future use and consumption. Like a cow being fattened for slaughter. They are comfortable in the World's System.

2.) They are busy evolving. Their beliefs, opinions, favored pursuits, and affections ebb and flow, according to their physical environment and their inner feelings. Satan greatly desires to have them think this is just a part of normal human life. He likes to slowly and nicely roast defenseless humans.

3.) They are only nominally and pragmatically averse to even the most evil of injustices. And, their aversion is controlled entirely by their culture. Principles for them do not exist. How so? They are unable to articulate axiomstic principles, as only can The Spirit of God.

4.) They are easily influenced by popular peer thought. They are not trained to swim against the current. If they do successfully swim against the current, they will become a regailed hero. Because their peers are shocked by demonstrations of heroism.

5.) They are well latched onto popular entertainments, popular past times, popular musings, popular fashions. Of course, they still retain proud little personal distinctions.

This should be good enough for starters. Do not frighten playmates.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 4:33:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I worship Satan, curses be with you, you holy swine of God!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Gentorev
Posts: 2,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 5:52:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?

Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 6:09:41 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 5:52:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?

Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Do you have directly related evidence for Evolution?
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 6:19:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 6:09:41 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:52:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?

Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Do you have directly related evidence for Evolution?
You obviously don't understand BOP so if you will wander off and read some non fiction and then return you won't be able to fulfill your BOP but you may be capable of an intelligent discussion regarding the ToE.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 6:24:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?
You claim that complexity is an indicator of intelligent design and I've asked you to define how you recognise complexity and am met with a spittle riddled rant about anything but the question.
Care to answer now?
How do you recognise the complexity that indicates intelligent design?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Stegley
Posts: 158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:30:13 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 6:19:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 6:09:41 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:52:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?

Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Do you have directly related evidence for Evolution?
You obviously don't understand BOP so if you will wander off and read some non fiction and then return you won't be able to fulfill your BOP but you may be capable of an intelligent discussion regarding the ToE.

Just as so many have said, evidence for Evolution cannot be found. Lol. I win.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 8:37:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 8:30:13 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 6:19:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 6:09:41 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:52:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?

Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Do you have directly related evidence for Evolution?
You obviously don't understand BOP so if you will wander off and read some non fiction and then return you won't be able to fulfill your BOP but you may be capable of an intelligent discussion regarding the ToE.

Just as so many have said, evidence for Evolution cannot be found. Lol. I win.

When you achieve puberty let someone know, that should be about the time you turn twelve, It's OK I can wait a few years.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Jedd
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 9:07:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 8:30:13 AM, Stegley wrote:

Just as so many have said, evidence for Evolution cannot be found. Lol. I win.

Here are few, followed by a quick explanation/example.
1) Paleontology: The discovery of fossils showing forms of animals that had never previously been seen began, and that fossils provide the only direct evidence for the history of evolution.
2) Biogeography: The distribution of species in relation both to geography and to other species.
3) Embryology: Many traits of one type of animal appear in the embryo of another type of animal. For example, fish embryos and human embryos both have gill slits. In fish they develop into gills, but in humans they disappear before birth.
4) Molecular Evolution: The process of change in the sequence composition of cellular molecules such as DNA, RNA, and proteins across generations.
5) Comparative Biology: Comparative biology is a cross-lineage approach to understanding the phylogenetic history of individuals or higher taxa and the mechanisms and patterns that drives it.

I hope you can search and take initiative to learn more. Because the way you are sealing your ears and spewing bull out is not very wise. Atheists study the Bible. I hope theists like you can at least return the favor and learn some science before posting your arguments that demonstrate how uneducated you are.

The topic of evolution is literally non-debatable. It is as true as gravity, and is documented as much as Napoleon now. You have thousands and thousands of independent evidence all pointing in the same direction whereas for creationism there is not a single shred.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:36:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 6:24:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/22/2016 5:22:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/22/2016 4:28:17 AM, Double_R wrote:
Great. Now do you have evidence to offer for any of the nonsense you just spewed?

Better evidence than you have as to the creation of the universe. You, who claim that Einstein and other noted scientists who believe that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe, were a mob of idiots, and didn't know what they were talking about, because they didn't accept your wonderful theory that EVERYTHING CAME INTO EXISTENCE BY MERE CHANCE.

I suppose you believe also, that there was no intelligent design behind the creation of your car or your house, which are nowhere near the complex creations of living beings, which according to you and Richard Dawkins, one of the high priest of your atheist religion, you argue that the origin of life can be attributed to a "lucky chance."

Ah well, what can you expect from an atheist?
You claim that complexity is an indicator of intelligent design and I've asked you to define how you recognise complexity and am met with a spittle riddled rant about anything but the question.
Care to answer now?
How do you recognise the complexity that indicates intelligent design?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin