Jump to topic:

Atheists Are So So Restless : The Conclusion

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 10:47:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
You know what I'm gonna say. Actually, I was forced to put a 3rd part keeping in view the success of its predecessors. I am finally expecting an answer to why atheists behave like mad dogs who just got their a** stuffed.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:24:06 AM
At 2/22/2016 10:47:09 AM, TREssspa wrote:
You know what I'm gonna say. Actually, I was forced to put a 3rd part keeping in view the success of its predecessors. I am finally expecting an answer to why atheists behave like mad dogs who just got their a** stuffed.

The answer is simple. You stuff the Bible in your ears and wear glasses that say 'believe the Bible, nothing else is true. Atheists are especially dumb since they contradict what you believe.'

"Imagine a person who comes in here tonight and argues "air isn't true" but continues to breathe it while he argues. In their daily lives, Creationists continue to breathe-- they take medicine, fly on planes, watch TV, use computers and the Internet for communication and countless tasks, electrical lights when it's dark... all these are scientific developments which would not be possible via the Creationist worldview. They are breathing science's air all the time they argue against it." -Fly
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:45:26 AM
At 2/22/2016 11:24:06 AM, Jedd wrote:

The answer is simple. You stuff the Bible in your ears and wear glasses that say 'believe the Bible, nothing else is true. Atheists are especially dumb since they contradict what you believe.'

"Imagine a person who comes in here tonight and argues "air isn't true" but continues to breathe it while he argues. In their daily lives, Creationists continue to breathe-- they take medicine, fly on planes, watch TV, use computers and the Internet for communication and countless tasks, electrical lights when it's dark... all these are scientific developments which would not be possible via the Creationist worldview. They are breathing science's air all the time they argue against it." -Fly

For your knowledge -

Air has nothing to do with evolution.

Medicine has nothing to do with evolution.

Aeroplane has nothing to do with evolution.

TV has nothing to do with evolution.

Computer has nothing to do with evolution.

Internet has nothing to do with evolution.

Electrical light has nothing to do with evolution.

SCIENCE HAS YET TO PROVE EVOLUTION HAPPENED.

JUSTIFY THE STATEMENT, ' all these are scientific developments which would not be possible via the Creationist worldview.'

DO YOU WANT ME TO EXHUME NIKOLA TESLA'S QUOTES ( DELETED HISTORY )?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:03:42 PM
At 2/22/2016 11:45:26 AM, TREssspa wrote:

For your knowledge -

JUSTIFY THE STATEMENT, ' all these are scientific developments which would not be possible via the Creationist worldview.'

Or perhaps you would care to read something else that Tesla wrote?

There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine. Nothing enters our minds or determines our actions which is not directly or indirectly a response to stimuli beating upon our sense organs from without. Owing to the similarity of our construction and the sameness of our environment, we respond in like manner to similar stimuli, and from the concordance of our reactions, understanding is born. In the course of ages, mechanisms of infinite complexity are developed, but what we call "soul" or "spirit," is nothing more than the sum of the functionings of the body. When this functioning ceases, the "soul" or the "spirit" ceases likewise.[195] https://en.wikipedia.org...
I knew I'd seen it, just had to find it.
Thank you Nicola.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:18:59 PM

Imagine someone standing in front of you saying 7+7=15 . You say no it ain't. it's 14, and you go to show em and they don't look , they don't want to talk with you about it . They got a book with vague terms that can be misinterpreted to make it look like it does equal 15 .
They don't want to use the simple 1+1=2, 2+2=4, every day experience nothing freaky different happens In life, the sun doesn't skip a day . There's no magic giants.

,And if they go along with the book way , they are promised when they die , they will be mega happy and way better off then you for believing it's 14.

That's what it feels like , we are trying to tell you, freaky ghost ,extraordinary mega unexplainable things have never happened in life. You are like big gullible kids , that's all you are. Your Common sense escapes you , for the reward you think you get. This Is exactly why I don't eat sun dried tomatoes.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:28:07 PM
At 2/22/2016 11:45:26 AM, TREssspa wrote:

For your knowledge -

Please, go ahead.

It was a subtle quote that I liked. It had nothing to do with anything. The fact you paid no attention to my main point that is the answer to your title, and picked on this quote instead, directly shows how desperate you are to find the fault in others.

Again, please, go ahead. I am even willing to see how much you know.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:32:29 PM
At 2/22/2016 12:18:59 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Imagine someone standing in front of you saying 7+7=15 . You say no it ain't. it's 14, and you go to show em and they don't look , they don't want to talk with you about it . They got a book with vague terms that can be misinterpreted to make it look like it does equal 15 .
They don't want to use the simple 1+1=2, 2+2=4, every day experience nothing freaky different happens In life, the sun doesn't skip a day . There's no magic giants.

,And if they go along with the book way , they are promised when they die , they will be mega happy and way better off then you for believing it's 14.

That's what it feels like , we are trying to tell you, freaky ghost ,extraordinary mega unexplainable things have never happened in life. You are like big gullible kids , that's all you are. Your Common sense escapes you , for the reward you think you get. This Is exactly why I don't eat sun dried tomatoes.

I am not a follower of any religion.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:45:10 PM
At 2/22/2016 12:32:29 PM, TREssspa wrote:

Good for you. I assume you are not a fan of atheism either. So you're not an atheist nor a theist, agnostic, perhaps?
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:55:47 PM
At 2/22/2016 12:45:10 PM, Jedd wrote:

Good for you. I assume you are not a fan of atheism either. So you're not an atheist nor a theist, agnostic, perhaps?

Exactly. You got it.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:08:55 PM
At 2/22/2016 12:55:47 PM, TREssspa wrote:

I think atheists are not relentless, we come here for fun. We come here to open those scientific truths to the fundamentalists. If they listen, well then, we have a newborn atheist. If they don't? Well, this happens often- we just have our fun refuting their arguments then!

I was the one using all the vulgar words and insults once. Then I found out that it made you look like a fool who had nothing to base off his points with so he spewed all those to agitate people. Great debaters I followed like Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens don't use vulgarities, but instead they refute with logic and reason and evidence and science, all done patiently and peacefully. The effect it had, it's powerful and people gave you respect for it. I know I would have blown someone's teeth out if I were there debating. So you know, don't use vulgar words and respect your opponent.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:17:31 PM

Exactly. You got it.
What does Nicola say about your soul?
Agnostic your arse, why don't you quote the bus driver anymore?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 1:27:24 PM
At 2/22/2016 1:17:31 PM, bulproof wrote:

Exactly. You got it.
What does Nicola say about your soul?
Agnostic your arse, why don't you quote the bus driver anymore?

Bus Driver? What Bus Driver?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:16:05 AM

Because they are nude and piled on top of each other like sardines. Let the dry humping commence...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...