Jump to topic:

Anton LaVey On His Deathbed.

Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 11:54:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
"OH GOD! LET ME REPENT!!" (Or words to that effect ...)

This from the mouth of Satan's Man, Mighty in The Craft, wholly articulate upon The Human Need for Freedom From the Tyranny of God's Religions, confident in his knowledge of Mighty Paranormal Things at His Disposal, believer in evolution. And he breathes his last with a cry and wimper, nothing from The Halls of Science was there waiting for him.

Alas, another Grand Unbelieving Fool trying to sneak into Heaven at the last moment. Pitiful. Perhaps he had an insufficient understanding of Evolutionary Theory. Perhaps he felt empty. Perhaps he knew no Paleontologists who would have been ready and able to comfort and reassure Poor Anton as he slid into his Eternity.

Oh wait. Paleontologists do not have any knowledge of Eternity. For them, there is only Primordial Goo. And, no Primordial God. Pity.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 1:39:19 AM
At 2/22/2016 11:54:15 PM, Stegley wrote:

This from the mouth of Satan's Man, Mighty in The Craft, wholly articulate upon The Human Need for Freedom From the Tyranny of God's Religions, confident in his knowledge of Mighty Paranormal Things at His Disposal, believer in evolution. And he breathes his last with a cry and wimper, nothing from The Halls of Science was there waiting for him.

Alas, another Grand Unbelieving Fool trying to sneak into Heaven at the last moment. Pitiful. Perhaps he had an insufficient understanding of Evolutionary Theory. Perhaps he felt empty. Perhaps he knew no Paleontologists who would have been ready and able to comfort and reassure Poor Anton as he slid into his Eternity.

Oh wait. Paleontologists do not have any knowledge of Eternity. For them, there is only Primordial Goo. And, no Primordial God. Pity.

"Anton Szandor LaVey recanted on his deathbed in October 1997. This is completely fabricated and has no foundation in truth whatsoever."

http://www.examiner.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:06:58 AM

"Nuttin" done it. Until I am about to die. Then "God dunnit". I have a hospice acquaintence who told me she had stopped believing Atheists existed because everyone wants a priest or a preacher at some point. Every single one.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:09:31 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:06:58 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

"Nuttin" done it. Until I am about to die. Then "God dunnit". I have a hospice acquaintence who told me she had stopped believing Atheists existed because everyone wants a priest or a preacher at some point. Every single one.

Absolutely correct, there are no atheists in foxholes.

https://suchanek.name...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:11:17 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:09:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

DanneJeRusse's last words:

"Forgive me Lord."

You know it's true. You know it is.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:26:07 AM

You are a LIAR
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:29:26 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:11:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/23/2016 2:09:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

DanneJeRusse's last words:

"Forgive me Lord."

You know it's true. You know it is.

Nah, more like, "One last Tequila, please"
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:30:46 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:26:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

You are a LIAR

You are a LIAR. Don't think you're getting off that easy bull. You are the one who arrogantly called everyone bigots for challenging Islam. Now you've recanted. So you were wrong on that one. And if you are wrong on this one as well? You are gambling with eternity. Will we be seeing you begging for your last rights in the future bull? Yes. Yes we will. Don't deny it. I see through you like window.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 2:59:20 AM
At 2/23/2016 2:30:46 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/23/2016 2:26:07 AM, bulproof wrote:

You are a LIAR

You are a LIAR. Don't think you're getting off that easy bull. You are the one who arrogantly called everyone bigots for challenging Islam. Now you've recanted. So you were wrong on that one. And if you are wrong on this one as well? You are gambling with eternity. Will we be seeing you begging for your last rights in the future bull? Yes. Yes we will. Don't deny it. I see through you like window.
You need to stay on your meds. LMFAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin