Sophistication and Evolution

Sophisto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 4:59:09 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
How many languages does humanity speak?
Which animal comes the closest after us?

How many animals have the civilization to have ridiculous luxuries such as the DMV, or theme parks, etc.?

Humanity is pathetically more sophisticated than animals, yet is greedy for more. Philosophy and religion are unique to humanity also. All this and atheists reduce it to mere chance. Only because of a shy God who refuses to negotiate with them. The probability of humanity being so impossibly advanced is indicative to the conclusion that atheists are obligated to believe in luck especially if they don't. That is the ramification of being an atheist. And I don't care about your simplistic definitions. Atheism is the luckiest thing, for it managed to avoid the wrath of an incompetent God without any effort other than being obsessed about logic.
Amoranemix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2016 5:13:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Sophisto
Humanity is pathetically more sophisticated than animals, yet is greedy for more. Philosophy and religion are unique to humanity also. All this and atheists reduce it to mere chance.
No, they don't. It is a lot more complicated than that.

Rational people, unlike theists, lack the ability to believe whatever they want. If the evidence says there is no invisible sky magician, then rational people believe there is no invisible sky magician. That is how rational people become atheist. However, there are plenty of irrational people who have chosen between a wide variety of religions. I wish I could do that too, but without becoming irrational.
The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth.