Jump to topic:

Atheism, the simplest Religion ever

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:30:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
When you want to know about Christianity, Islam or any other religion , you know you have to read some holy book, ask scholars, visit churches/mosques and still you're not sure if you've have full knowledge of it.

But atheism, disbelief in god, there, you know it.

So is it appropiate to say atheism is a lack of information and knowledge and relies upon theory of evolution.

But atheists confess bbt and toe have nothing to do with atheism.

So, don't you think some atheism is like a movie torrent site, getting latest movies (theories) compatible to its ideology and reaching out to us - who pay to watch. Whatever that means.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:35:32 AM
Atheism that we see on internet is Denial of Every thing .

Atheism in India is more reasonable , Way of Life , questioning and arguments .
Its a philosophical view .
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 5:04:59 AM
Are you sure that you didn't mean to say, that Atheism is the religion of the simplest of society?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 12:11:16 PM
At 2/26/2016 5:04:59 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Are you sure that you didn't mean to say, that Atheism is the religion of the simplest of society?

It feels like this is the 1st or 2nd week that atheism has become a religion. I bet it don't sit right in Christians heads , more than atheists. It's funny.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 12:53:16 PM
At 2/26/2016 4:30:44 AM, TREssspa wrote:
When you want to know about Christianity, Islam or any other religion , you know you have to read some holy book, ask scholars, visit churches/mosques and still you're not sure if you've have full knowledge of it.
That would be because every sect/cult of every religion contradicts every other sect/cult of that religion.
WOW someone understands. Not f*ckin' likely.
So is it appropiate to say atheism is a lack of information and knowledge and relies upon theory of evolution.
Atheism is the rejection of theistic claims that gods exist because theists can't provide evidence to support their claim.
Of course not, I just explained to you what atheism is and this forum has defined it for all of the godbotherers in 50,000 posts. Unfortunately godbotherers have not the capacity to understand a very simple concept.
So, don't you think some atheism is like a movie torrent site, getting latest movies (theories) compatible to its ideology and reaching out to us - who pay to watch. Whatever that means.
See above.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 1:38:27 PM
At 2/26/2016 12:53:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
That would be because every sect/cult of every religion contradicts every other sect/cult of that religion.
Atheism is the rejection of theistic claims that gods exist because theists can't provide evidence to support their claim.

Atheism - rejection /denial /disbelief - without any evidence

Atheism is so so negative.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 1:42:40 PM
At 2/26/2016 1:38:27 PM, TREssspa wrote:

Atheism - rejection /denial /disbelief - without any evidence

Atheism is so so negative.
If you can provide evidence that your claim of gods existence is supported then you win. I'm waiting.
In case you don't know we use every piece of evidence that you use.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:08:16 PM

Too bad you have no idea what the contents of the Gospels are and the message of Jesus. You are not qualified to speak on the behalf of Christianity, you don't deserve to, it is a soul like me who has been applying these things since I was a kid on my own accord who gets to do the explaining.
So everything that you and your bitter brothers say about it is always wrong, and I would know that because I AM ONE.
Just like I'm not qualified to represent Hinduism, you likewise are NOT competent to even say anything about my beliefs.

Both Hinduism and Christianity have literature and scripture for teaching and learning, if you deny that you're simply being a fibber.
Why do we have scriptures? for a foundation of course, because everyone is on a different level of spirituality and learning, but the structure of our learning is consistent in the material as well as the spiritual, we learn and observe from someone or something that knows or has something we don't, we take that knowledge and apply it, practice it and learn from it individually, but everyone must have a starting point. If we (me and you) had no foundation we would be running around like turkeys with our heads cut off, that is because we have so many differences, tastes, opinions and desires it would be almost impossible to unify ones beliefs with another, that is why we have scripture....to create an atmosphere of unity with others.

I already told you, I'm a Christian and I don't conform to religion or religious sects, I've also never had to ask a scholar for anything I understood the scriptures just fine even as a young kid, once again you have no idea what you are talking about. If someone can't grasp the simplicity and clarity in what Jesus taught they've got their head stuck in a dark place. So this makes both your false assertions about "Christians" having to ask scholars or go to some church to learn nonsense.

We exist in a world where there are obviously natural laws and as well spiritual law. The spiritual laws encompass the physical laws and are universal and unchanging like the natural laws, anyone who applies those principles and laws to their spirit and life can learn from them and observe them, not just you and not just Hindu's.
The Gospels and epistles are riddled with spiritual truth, principles and laws, if you haven't noticed you are a blind man.
Personally I don't understand your double standard in regards to literature, you seriously think you can learn the fullness of Hinduism without teachers and scriptures, I think you are full of it how about that?
But even with scriptures we go well beyond that, because our walk in the Spirit is not just paper, it's a lifestyle and cultivation through application and observation.

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 2:43:04 PM
At 2/26/2016 2:08:16 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Too bad you have no idea what the contents of the Gospels are and the message of Jesus. You are not qualified to speak on the behalf of Christianity, you don't deserve to, it is a soul like me who has been applying these things since I was a kid on my own accord who gets to do the explaining.
So everything that you and your bitter brothers say about it is always wrong, and I would know that because I AM ONE.

WE ARE ONE.

Christianity is derived from 'Krishna Neeti'.

The word man is derived from 'manu'.

Jesus Christ's name was Yeshua. Even today in Kerala people call him Yesu.

Jesus went from Muzris port to Berenice port in Egypt on Calicut Kings ship. From there he went by camel caravan to Egyptian pyramids, along with Mary Magdalene before he suddenly burst on the scene at Jerusalem.

Mary Magdalene had taken a Tulsi ( Basil ) plant with her and planted it at the spot where Jesus was crucified. When Jesus was speared on his chest, his staunch disciple , Saint Thomas ( doubting Thomas ) has touched the blood to check out the wound. Saint Thomas was told by Jesus to go to Muzris .

All Christians must know this truth. It was the Roman custom to break the knee caps with a sledge hammer immediately after crucification. Pontius Pilate deliberately exempted Jesus Christ , and left his legs intact on the cross.

The Christian AMEN and the Jewish SHALOM is nothing but a lift from the Hindu King Mantra OM. OM releases Nitric Oxide-- Amen and Shalom does nothing. And of course Christ is Krishna.

Adam is ADHAMA , Eve is HAVYAVATI and Noah is NYUHA as mentioned in BHAVISHYA PURANA, PRATISARGA KHAND.

The word 'Vatican' itself is derived from the Sanskrit word Vatika, which means Vedic religious centers, such as Yagna-Vatika. Vatican St Peter"s cathedral was built on top of a Shiva temple.

krishna floating down the river in a basket --has been stolen by many other religions.

who has said that krishna is christ and abraham is brahma.

hinduism is the world's oldest religion.

rest all are recent ones.

however they have copied certain names and incidents and MIRRORED it in their religions.

for example OM :-

a)in Islam it is mirrored as 786.
to undersyand this see the video in my post VEDIC PRACTICES IN MECCA VADAKAYIL
can 786 ever be OM?

b) in christianity it is mirrored at AMEN. can amen ever be OM?

c) in judaism it is mirrores as SHALOM. but can shalom ever be OM?

same way christ can never be krishna.

just because moses came down in a basket in a river, can he ever be krishna or karna? NO!

jesus suddenly burst upon the scene at jerusalem.

he came to kerala by ship.

this is NOT something new as king solomon's ships came to kerala -- and this continued for a THOUSAND years before jesus was born.

jesus could NOT come by land -- as those days you can be captured and sold as a slave. and nobody knew the pass through hindu kush mountains.

even alexander the great had to marry an indian girl before his was shown the mountain pass.

jesus came to kerala learnt some healing stuff and went back as a god.

the west converted jesus's wife mary magdalene to a WHORE. shows that skin colour racism occured 2000 years ago.

she planted a tulsi at the crucification spot.

really i do NOT care if the west accepts this truth or not. let them drown in their own slimy lies.

IN JERUSLAM, THE TEMPLAR KNIGHT FOUND A PARAD SHIVALINGAM ( SOLID MERCURY ) -

AND A BLACK METERORITE STONE SHIVA LINGAM ( STONE OF SCONE ON WHICH SCOTTISH KINGS WERE CROWNED ) --

-- AND THE TEMPLAR KNIGHTS HAD NO MORE USE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND THEY TOLD THE POPE AT VATICAN TO FU#K OFF !

THE BASIS OF ALL RELIGIONS EXCEPT HINDUISM IS TO FILL YOU WITH GUILT -- THIS HEAVEN AND HELL CONCEPT .

HINDUISM DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HELL .

HINDUISM DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOU BEING A SINNER WHO HAS TO BE SAVED .

IF YOUR ACCUMULATED KARMA IS BAD, WHEN YOU GET RE-INDUCTED BACK ON EARTH YOU WILL SUFFER.

THESE LYING CHRISTIAN PSYCHOLOGISTS TALK ABOUT PAST LIFE REGRESSION ( WHICH CANNOT TAKE OFF UNLESS YOU BELIEVE IN HINDUS CONCEPT OF RE-INCARNATION AND RE-BIRTHS ) --

THEY HAVE LIFTED EVERYTHING FROM OUR ANCIENT SCRIPTURES-

ALL WHITE SKINNED CAUCASIANS ARE A GENETIC MUTATED RACE FROM A SINGLE INDIAN ALBINO . -

-- the mutation is A111T - ( 111th amino acid from alanine to threonine )

THIS "BAD KARMA " INDIAN MIGRATED AFTER THE LAST ICE AGE TO NORTHERN LATITUDES --

-- AS HIS SKIN WAS SUITED FOR GENERATING VITAMIN D IN COLD DARK HIGH LATITUDES

HUMAN RACE ORIGINATED AT NARMADA RIVER WHEN SHIVA LINGAMS CONTAINING DNA SEED RAINED FROM THE SKY.

every single white skinned caucasian has this A111T mutation.

MOSES was a Namboodiri Hindu

Jethro, Moses' father-in-law was a Hindu Indian and was the prophet for the Druze.

Jethro, ( Nabi Schweib ) is described in Exodus 18:1 as a Midianite (Exodus 18:1), a PAGAN tribe descending from Keturah, a wife of Abraham (Genesis 25:1-2).

Abraham sent the sons of Keturah to India- but in reality they are from India..

Jethro worshipped Lord Shiva . The Rabbis of Israel know that Jethro was a idol-worshiping pagan, a Midianite priest.

Judaism was founded by ex-communicated Namboodiris from Kerala they wrote down as Kenites ( Kerites ) . The twelve tribes of Israel was organizes by Jethro..

In Exodus (Chapter 18), Moses kisses Jethro. Aaron and the elders ate PRASADAM offered by Jethro to Krishna.

In front of the elders , Jethro criticized Moses for his penchant to micro manage all affairs. This showed that the people considered Jethro bigger than Moses. Moses takes Jethro's permission to start his journey (Exodus 4:18).

JETHRO AND NOT MOSES WAS THE FIRST PRIEST OF THE PROMISES LAND .

AARON AND MOSES WERE 100% UNDER JETHROs CONTROL.

SAME WAY TILL JESUS CHRIST DIED HE FOLLOWED APPOLONIUS LIKE MARY AND HER LITTLE LAMB" FOLLOWING EVERY LITTLE ORDER.

It is written that Moses begged Jethro the Hindu Namboodiri priest of the Midianites to be his guide ( mentioned as EYES ) . Jethro is introduced in Exodus 2:18

Jethro initiated Moses and Aaron into the worship of Jehovah or Yahweh ( Shiva ) "the Rabbis know this, yet they prefer to hide this .

Jethro ( Judaism ) and Appolonius ( Christianity ) have been DELETED from history like Nikola Tesla. Christ word comes from Krishna.

MOSES WAS JUST A DISCIPLE OF JETHRO"THE SAME WAY JESUS WAS JUST A DISCIPLE OF APPOLONIUS.

The Kenite clan of Jethro spoke Sanskrit.

Yahweh the national god of the ancient kingdoms of Samariah and Judah is SHIVA.

The Bible which removed Appolonius and inserted Jesus does NOT talk about Yahweh or any god of the Israelis.

Today Latin letters YHWH is god of Israel. It is nothing but a crude form of AHAM BRAHMASMI- passage in Exodus 3:14 in which God gives his name as Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

The Luther Bible used "Jehova" in the German text of Luther's Old Testament

3000 year ago, King Solomon"s mother was a Namboodiri woman named Bath Sheba. Solomons"s wife Sheba ( a Namboodiri woman ) has taken Ganges water for him in a urn along with a potted Kattar Vazha plant ( Aloe Vera ), cinnamon, sandalwood, peacocks and tig cubs.

The Eden of Genesis (2:8) is Kerala in India.

In the Old Testament or the Hebrew Bible Zipporah was one of the seven daughters of Jethro,

Moses has two sons with the daughter of Jethro, Zipporah- Gershom and Eliezer.

Dark skinned Zipporah, cuts her son"s foreskin ( circumcision ) with a sharp stone as a sacrifice to God .

Jethro is revered as the spiritual founder, chief prophet, and ancestor of all Druze.

The Druze have o
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:24:34 PM

Have you noticed the humble and the week and the poor the disadvantaged rarely follow atheism, they usually look to God in some fashion, even if it"s in anger of a "why me" attitude. But those who see themselves as superior to others even if it"s obvious to everyone around them they are not, are in fact their own gods in their own view, like God, judging what is good and what is evil, not only for themselves but everyone else they can.

And up-rightness is not in their nature because they have no respect for the Truth, only respect for what agrees with their view of the world around them which is, it"s inferior to them and their thinking. Ask them, they are the highest form of life they know of, and they are the better part of the human race because they perceive themselves as, not the week. That is their belief system. Everything else is inferior. Their value of their own pride makes them right, therefore anything that agrees with that is right, but it is humility before God that is what is truly correct.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:44:41 PM

Or you could google it...

Yup...

Atheists usually rely on evolution for the "how did we get here" question. But atheism does not requires evolution explicitly.

That is correct.

I have no idea what that analogy was going.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:46:04 PM
At 2/26/2016 4:35:32 AM, Pandit wrote:

That is f***ing retarded. Atheism is the disbelief in God, nothing else.

That is basically atheism everywhere, not just India you patriotic little failure.

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:58:10 PM
Only if ignorance and dishonesty are appropriate.

Atheistic thought can be found documented in sixth century BCE India, and fifth century BCE Europe; 23 centuries before Darwin. Moreover, there are atheists like philosopher Thomas Nagel who don't even like evolution [https://en.wikipedia.org...].

Finally, you've misrepresented the epistemological foundations of theology in order to blame atheism for ignorance.

Theology is a claim of knowledge about beings that have never been shown to exist, which could not be recognised whatever the evidence presented, and which never admits its own inadequacy no matter how ignorant and erroneous it proves to be. So to the extent that knowledge can be claimed from unsupported invention, without accountability for ignorance and error, theology has striven harder to claim such knowledge than any other intellectual discipline in human history.

Atheism is the outright dismissal of theology, from its root beliefs up. So it's rejection of an ignorant body of thought and its error-prone and dishonest methods, often precisely because of how ignorant, erroneous and dishonest such thought and its methods have proven to be.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:16:01 PM
At 2/26/2016 3:24:34 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Have you noticed the humble and the week and the poor the disadvantaged rarely follow atheism, they usually look to God in some fashion, even if it"s in anger of a "why me" attitude.
Citations?
But those who see themselves as superior to others even if it"s obvious to everyone around them they are not, are in fact their own gods in their own view, like God, judging what is good and what is evil, not only for themselves but everyone else they can.
Does this have a meaning in English?
And up-rightness is not in their nature because they have no respect for the Truth, only respect for what agrees with their view of the world around them which is, it"s inferior to them and their thinking. Ask them, they are the highest form of life they know of, and they are the better part of the human race because they perceive themselves as, not the week. That is their belief system. Everything else is inferior. Their value of their own pride makes them right, therefore anything that agrees with that is right, but it is humility before God that is what is truly correct.
Sh*t frightened by people who aren't ordered to do things they don't want to do.
Pathetic little beings, too bad they have no self esteem.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 6:07:20 PM

Atheism is so simple that here you are in the religious section.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:09:15 PM
At 2/26/2016 3:46:04 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

That is basically atheism everywhere, not just India you patriotic little failure.

internet atheist don't care to see other side of the coin . They are as admant as the religious extremist .
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:59:04 PM

So it's better up with the Bible teaching that the Earth rests on "pillars" (1 Sam 2:8) and Quran teaching how semen originates from between the backbone and the ribs (Quran 86:7)?
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 8:00:11 PM
At 2/26/2016 7:09:15 PM, Pandit wrote:

internet atheist don't care to see other side of the coin . They are as admant as the religious extremist .

When you can actually show us a coin and not just a claim that one exists, we'll be more than happy to examine it. So far it's just sleight of hand conjuring, trying to make your audience believe something is there when it's not.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 9:01:18 PM
At 2/26/2016 6:07:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Yes, simple. Non-belief in Gods. Theists should be able to get it, being so simple, but for some reason they are having trouble "getting it" , especially on this site for some reason.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 9:22:04 PM
At 2/26/2016 9:01:18 PM, janesix wrote:

Yes, simple. Non-belief in Gods. Theists should be able to get it, being so simple, but for some reason they are having trouble "getting it" , especially on this site for some reason.

It doesn't look simple. Highest suicide rate of any group, opening up Atheist churches, flooding religious debate forum. Looks quite complex to me. Too complex apparently.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 10:18:48 PM
At 2/26/2016 9:22:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It doesn't look simple. Highest suicide rate of any group, opening up Atheist churches, flooding religious debate forum. Looks quite complex to me. Too complex apparently.

There again, most things are too complex for you, Gritty.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 10:30:23 PM
At 2/26/2016 10:18:48 PM, desmac wrote:

I thought the argument was that it wasn't complex. ;-)

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 1:44:46 AM

Oh really? I wonder why I go to a debate site to debate the existence of God, and yet still not be willing to see "the other side of the coin". Durrrrrr

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 1:50:03 AM

Too complex for you obviously, but then so is spelling your name.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 4:52:13 AM
At 2/26/2016 8:00:11 PM, dhardage wrote:

When you can actually show us a coin and not just a claim that one exists, we'll be more than happy to examine it. So far it's just sleight of hand conjuring, trying to make your audience believe something is there when it's not.

there were people who kept rejecting ideas that atoms exist , earth revolves and earth is roundish and not flat . We question religious books but never question history that is written by people in power . Just to satisfy our false ego we believe one and reject others .
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:05:15 AM
At 2/27/2016 1:44:46 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Oh really? I wonder why I go to a debate site to debate the existence of God, and yet still not be willing to see "the other side of the coin". Durrrrrr

lol , debate is the right way to go but rejecting views without having a full knowledge of the topic is stupidity . Just like hinduism is referred as pagan and polytheistic and gita promotes violence is plain stupidity .
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:12:50 AM
At 2/26/2016 10:30:23 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/26/2016 10:18:48 PM, desmac wrote:

I thought the argument was that it wasn't complex. ;-)

You seem very confused, worm. Any citations for your suicide claim?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:53:19 AM
At 2/27/2016 5:05:15 AM, Pandit wrote:
At 2/27/2016 1:44:46 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

lol , debate is the right way to go but rejecting views without having a full knowledge of the topic is stupidity . Just like hinduism is referred as pagan and polytheistic and gita promotes violence is plain stupidity .

I usually attempt to understand what I'm debating to the fullest. Unfortunately, each religion has a huge amount of information to absorb, and I simply don't have time to research that.

And then when you consider the individual denominations of the religions, the task becomes almost impossible.

But I'll do a bit of research on Hinduism. I must say, I'm quite ignorant in that regard.

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:53:35 AM

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE USING THAT LITTLE "F" WORD. Hope you are reported again.

Wrong again as per-usual. Atheism is not the rejection of theistic claims that gods exist because theists can't provide evidence to support their claim. Atheism is the rejection of any and all gods without the evidence to support their ridiculous claims.

Of course not, I just explained to you what atheism is and this forum has defined it for all of the godbotherers in 50,000 posts. Unfortunately godbotherers have not the capacity to understand a very simple concept.

I am glad that you admit that the atheist concept is simple. A simple concept conceived in the simple minds of the ignorant.