Jump to topic:

Atheist Priorities

Sophisto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 4:31:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
To eradicate a nonexistent god. To brag about being morally superior to a nonexistent god by boasting about stopping rapists if given the opportunity. I have yet to hear of an atheist vigilante movement. To insanely drill logic into the heads of the faithful.

Is it any better for the atheists who don't prioritize their skepticism and doubt? Perhaps. Their timid unbelief marks them as irrelevant anyhow.

If this is the best and worst you atheists can do, best leave it to the self-destructive church. Logic alone isn't winning; it's the dissatisfaction.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:17:13 AM
Have you heard the excuse , not having a god made me do it. As to god Jesus or the devil made me do it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:44:20 AM
At 2/27/2016 5:17:13 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Have you heard the excuse , not having a god made me do it. As to god Jesus or the devil made me do it.
Mao Ze Dong used that excuse, why you no risten?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:49:09 AM
At 2/27/2016 4:31:51 AM, Sophisto wrote:
To eradicate a nonexistent god. To brag about being morally superior to a nonexistent god by boasting about stopping rapists if given the opportunity. I have yet to hear of an atheist vigilante movement. To insanely drill logic into the heads of the faithful.

Is it any better for the atheists who don't prioritize their skepticism and doubt? Perhaps. Their timid unbelief marks them as irrelevant anyhow.

If this is the best and worst you atheists can do, best leave it to the self-destructive church. Logic alone isn't winning; it's the dissatisfaction.

why would anyone waste their time proving a god doesn't exist?
especially when you don't have any evidence that your god does exist
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:11:21 AM
At 2/27/2016 5:44:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/27/2016 5:17:13 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Mao Ze Dong used that excuse, why you no risten?

But But back then they weren't real atheists,