Jump to topic:

TREssspa

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:30:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
As the most beloved Debater here at DDO, It's my responsibility to help my fans. I initially thought of listing their names, but only 8000 characters won't suffice. Cutting the long story short, here I am with my L I V E personal thread. My fans may ask me anything.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:33:33 PM
At 2/27/2016 2:30:25 PM, TREssspa wrote:
As the most beloved Debater here at DDO, It's my responsibility to help my fans. I initially thought of listing their names, but only 8000 characters won't suffice. Cutting the long story short, here I am with my L I V E personal thread. My fans may ask me anything.

Why do you despise knowledge and learning?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:39:02 PM
At 2/27/2016 2:33:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I doubt you're my fan.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:47:04 PM
At 2/27/2016 2:39:02 PM, TREssspa wrote:
At 2/27/2016 2:33:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I doubt you're my fan.

Ah, so you want to talk to yourself, carry on, then.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 2:47:57 PM

You have a big opinion of yourself without anything to back it up if your posts are anything to go by, LOL!
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 3:39:01 PM

Explain agnostic.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:31:14 PM
At 2/27/2016 3:39:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -
Just like a theist and an atheist, an agnostic Is biased towards the idea of god.
It all starts with an extremly restless state guided by curiosity about the perception of reality itself and Not any god. An agnostic does Not think about god.

Contrary to the popular belief an agnostic Is neither curious nor open minded. Such a person is completely in contrast with his/herself after the transition.

A person doubtful whether there is god or not is often mistaken for an Agnostic.
Lack of curiosity about god is agnosticism. Remember, the person is a believer.

Learning and believing are two very different things. Learning requires curiosity and believing requires acceptance that something is true.

For example -
Suppose you are holding a transparent box in your hand. You put a coin in it. You lock the box. Do you believe that there is coin in it? You don't need to. You know it. But the truth is that you trust your memory and vision. So it boils down to the belief part of it. Now, imagine you question/doubt your senses. Essentially, no amount of proof can convince you to 'make it believe'. And you know it. Call yourself agnostic.

Agnosticism is very, very rare. You are Not like to meet such a person. That's why I say, you may convince an atheist or a theist, but agnostic one will Not even listen to you. He does Not care what you say or think.

Buddha was an agnostic. He said, ' with our thoughts we make the world '.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 6:51:59 PM
At 2/27/2016 5:05:57 PM, TBR wrote:
Atheists exist, the word exists, only as a reaction to the religious world. Without all the faithful, there would be no need to describe the lack of belief.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 8:35:59 PM
At 2/27/2016 6:31:14 PM, TREssspa wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -
Just like a theist and an atheist, an agnostic Is biased towards the idea of god.
It all starts with an extremly restless state guided by curiosity about the perception of reality itself and Not any god. An agnostic does Not think about god.

That's not true, I think about God all the time.

Contrary to the popular belief an agnostic Is neither curious nor open minded. Such a person is completely in contrast with his/herself after the transition.

BS. I study religions to find the truth all the time. A theist or atheist is more likely to be locked into their world view.

A person doubtful whether there is god or not is often mistaken for an Agnostic.

Learning and believing are two very different things. Learning requires curiosity and believing requires acceptance that something is true.

For example -
Suppose you are holding a transparent box in your hand. You put a coin in it. You lock the box. Do you believe that there is coin in it? You don't need to. You know it. But the truth is that you trust your memory and vision. So it boils down to the belief part of it. Now, imagine you question/doubt your senses. Essentially, no amount of proof can convince you to 'make it believe'. And you know it. Call yourself agnostic.

Agnosticism is very, very rare. You are Not like to meet such a person. That's why I say, you may convince an atheist or a theist, but agnostic one will Not even listen to you. He does Not care what you say or think.

BS again. I listen to everyone, even the crazies and weirdos. You never know where you might find an interesting idea.

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:35:04 AM
At 2/27/2016 8:35:59 PM, janesix wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -

BS. I study religions to find the truth all the time. A theist or atheist is more likely to be locked into their world view.

For example -

BS again. I listen to everyone, even the crazies and weirdos. You never know where you might find an interesting idea.

You are not what you think.

Not even a single person on DDO is agnostic.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:15:54 AM
At 2/28/2016 4:35:04 AM, TREssspa wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -

For example -

It must be so nice to be so certain of everything, Hari
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:26:09 PM
At 2/28/2016 10:15:54 AM, desmac wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -

For example -

You should direct your questions at TREssspa. This is his thread. My spiritual enlightenment and absolute certainty has nothing to do with TREssspa's offer to help. You will benefit greatly if you learn to listen instead of interrupting our more knowledgable posters.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:07:31 PM
Well, although we don't agree on metaphysics, morality, religion, science and probably not history either, I confess to rapidly becoming a fan of yours, TREssspa.

May I ask, what are your thoughts on the mandatory teaching of the Ramayana, Mahabharata and Gita in schools? [http://www.dnaindia.com...] Is it teaching literature? Religion? Cultural traditions? All three?

I'm aware of India's Right of Children to a Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 [https://en.wikipedia.org...], and the desire of some parents to see homeschooling and alternative schooling legitimised too.

Now, hearing that, I imagine a lot of fat, white, beef-eating Americans are concerned that skinny little brown children in your country are being taught all kind of hellish practices from these ancient scriptures, and might suggest you put some Bible in there too: maybe some John 14:6 up on the wall. [https://www.biblegateway.com...]

Would you support this in principle, if corn-syrup-chugging American homeschoolers would display the Raja-Vidya-Guhya Yoga, perhaps verse 9:3 in reciprocity? [http://srimadbhagavadgita.net...]
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:21:39 PM
It's my responsibility to help my fans. I initially thought of listing their names, but only 8000 characters won't suffice. My fans may ask me anything.

https://res.cloudinary.com...
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
v3nesl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:25:04 PM

I'm a fan of yours TREssssssspa! I am your most beloved fan!

I am the first fan to be listed in his own post!
This space for rent.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:49:13 PM
At 2/29/2016 4:25:04 PM, v3nesl wrote:

I'm a fan of yours TREssssssspa! I am your most beloved fan!

I am the first fan to be listed in his own post!

Hari needs all the fans he can get.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 5:10:10 PM

OK. Serious questions?

How on earth do you respect the rantings of Captain whats his name?
Do you have any issue that he has no source material for any claim?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 5:11:32 PM
At 2/29/2016 3:26:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -

For example -

You should direct your questions at TREssspa. This is his thread. My spiritual enlightenment and absolute certainty has nothing to do with TREssspa's offer to help. You will benefit greatly if you learn to listen instead of interrupting our more knowledgable posters.

How do you remember which you are pretending to be, TREsp?
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 6:23:27 PM
At 2/29/2016 4:07:31 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
Well, although we don't agree on metaphysics, morality, religion, science and probably not history either, I confess to rapidly becoming a fan of yours, TREssspa.

May I ask, what are your thoughts on the mandatory teaching of the Ramayana, Mahabharata and Gita in schools? [http://www.dnaindia.com...] Is it teaching literature? Religion? Cultural traditions? All three?

I'm aware of India's Right of Children to a Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 [https://en.wikipedia.org...], and the desire of some parents to see homeschooling and alternative schooling legitimised too.

Now, hearing that, I imagine a lot of fat, white, beef-eating Americans are concerned that skinny little brown children in your country are being taught all kind of hellish practices from these ancient scriptures, and might suggest you put some Bible in there too: maybe some John 14:6 up on the wall. [https://www.biblegateway.com...]

Would you support this in principle, if corn-syrup-chugging American homeschoolers would display the Raja-Vidya-Guhya Yoga, perhaps verse 9:3 in reciprocity? [http://srimadbhagavadgita.net...]

I do Not want Ramayan, Mahabharat or Gita to be taught in schools even as optional subjects.

I never read any of these 'scriptures'.

I never quote any of them.

There are things I know, they are out of scope for internet itself.

It is not about teaching Literature, Religion and Cultural tradition.

Vedas were authored by No One.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN SANATAN DHARM, EVERYTHING IS SPOKEN. THE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE PART OF VEDAS IS STILL ON ORAL ROUTE.

You are given food for thought in our 'scriptures', as per your potential, you are told nothing.

I am more cruel than any atheist about 'I want evidence'. But then, I have my secrets.

Until I was in my late teens, I never spared a thought about my 'hinduism'. Never. Hindu families are more open minded than any atheist. Then, something something happens...

I see men dressed in saffron who smoke cigar openly, beg money or food in almost any village. Although they are not beggers, they'll tell you on your face about your siblings, payscale, maternal life, family members etc. They know about basic sanskrit mantras given to them by their gurus.

Unlike what is projected by the media, they bare feed themselves.

There were gurukuls in ancient India. There gurus shaped their disciples and their qualities, they tried to bring the best out of them.

Homeschooling is Not an option for a learner.

Even Lord Rama had to leave his home for learning vidya, I can only imagine how much his parents loved him.

Every avatar of Vishnu lived like a mortal with limits, used his power when the time came.

Every avatar left his mortal body when the purpose was complete, except Lord Parshuram who is Chiranjeevi (immortal) . He is currently meditating in the Mahandragiri mountain. When the time comes, he himself Will teach Lord Kalki various vidyas (maybe within 30 years) .

Nobody in this world today can pronounce a single verse of Gita.

I am Not interested in somebody converting to something.

There is no word for religion in sanskrit. (prostitution, racist, secular, I can go on.

Dharma has nothing to do with rituals and worship of dieties. It is about justice and self righteousness. If you make right choices you do dharma, you do not become Dharma. It's absurd. That's Why I say Dharma and Religion are two very different things. Religion is a branding. A christian exists, but a hindu doesn't and technically speaking, hinduism does not exist.

At first it was very discouraging to read the wrong information about Dharm. Now, I witness liars and their confident face everyday.

At school, almost all teachers were my fans. Girls, boys, even old men died to have my attention. Perhaps, it was Not normal. If it continues now despite I deliberately being a racist... No.

I rejected everything. It was my natural instinct, I think.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 7:22:45 PM

Can you explain your beliefs simply?

At school all I've heard about Hinduism are a few of the gods, and the creation story.

From my many seconds on DDO, it seems that you think that Hinduism (I know you don't like it being called that, but what else should I call it?) is the root of all modern religions (in that case what are your opinions of the validity of the other religions). It also seems to be very knowledge-based, but you are constantly pointing to the wonderful science in the vedas, and then disowning the vedas. So basically, I'm confused about your views, and would love to know more.

Your fan in a position that can't be described with numbers

VB
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 7:35:18 PM
At 2/29/2016 5:11:32 PM, desmac wrote:
At 2/29/2016 3:26:09 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Explain agnostic.

Agnostic -

For example -

How do you remember which you are pretending to be, TREsp?

You cannot deal with the fact DDO now has two brilliant minds (Harikrish and TREssspa). You are trying desperately to create the suspicion the two are one and the same. Nobody but you believes your deluded paranoia.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 8:01:26 PM
At 2/29/2016 7:35:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
You cannot deal with the fact DDO now has two brilliant minds (Harikrish and TREssspa). You are trying desperately to create the suspicion the two are one and the same. Nobody but you believes your deluded paranoia.

You seem very arrogant for a Christian Champion...

"Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips" - Proverbs 27:2
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 5:15:54 AM
Today, nobody knows who was the 9th avatar of Bhagvan Vishnu.

Buddha was deliberately injected nay inserted as an avatar, during foreign rule.

The most credible choice available is Lord Ayyappa.

Again, it is a mystery how Ayyappa was born.

Today, Sabrimala attracts 100 million + pilgrims, 3 times the number of Kumbh Mela.

Imhoptep was Lord Ayyappa. He built egyptian pyramids.

The orgone energy emitted by pyramids was helpful to speed up body chakras.

The top most Chakra is ALL + AH.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 7:16:15 AM
At 3/1/2016 5:15:54 AM, TREssspa wrote:
Today, nobody knows who was the 9th avatar of Bhagvan Vishnu.

More importantly no-one gives a flying f*ck.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 7:27:26 AM

Hari, how can you be the most beloved debater on DDO, when your TREsspa identity has conducted precisely zero debates?
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 7:29:49 AM
At 2/29/2016 7:22:45 PM, VirBinarus wrote:

At school all I've heard about Hinduism are a few of the gods, and the creation story.

From my many seconds on DDO, it seems that you think that Hinduism (I know you don't like it being called that, but what else should I call it?) is the root of all modern religions (in that case what are your opinions of the validity of the other religions). It also seems to be very knowledge-based, but you are constantly pointing to the wonderful science in the vedas, and then disowning the vedas. So basically, I'm confused about your views, and would love to know more.

VB
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 7:38:31 AM

VB

To cut the Long story Short , Hinduism is a way of Life that has kept Evolving .
We are Polytheists , Monotheists , Pantheists , Panentheists , Monists , Agnostics , Atheists etc .
We have a huge collection of books .

And in strict western sense its not a Religion . Hinduism is a Family of Faiths .
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:16:59 AM
At 3/1/2016 7:38:31 AM, Pandit wrote:

VB

To cut the Long story Short , Hinduism is a way of Life that has kept Evolving .
We are Polytheists , Monotheists , Pantheists , Panentheists , Monists , Agnostics , Atheists etc .

And in strict western sense its not a Religion . Hinduism is a Family of Faiths .

LOADED BULL!
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:26:37 AM
At 3/1/2016 8:16:59 AM, TREssspa wrote:

VB

LOADED BULL!

Read Hindu Philosophy and Your doubts will be cleared .
What you call Hinduism is highly ritualistic and Symbolic .
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:41:21 AM
At 3/1/2016 8:26:37 AM, Pandit wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:16:59 AM, TREssspa wrote:

VB

LOADED BULL!

Read Hindu Philosophy and Your doubts will be cleared .
What you call Hinduism is highly ritualistic and Symbolic .

P,

Do me a favour.

Leave this thread.

Read my signature twice.