Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:53:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
We would not say nothing I don't think
What do you think?

1000 Atheist meet in a room once a week for 21 weeks.
What would be happening? Maybe something like a town meeting , maybe a speaker?

1000 Atheist meet in a room once a week for a year
What would be happening? Maybe talk about other religions, all chime in Nothing good would be happening I think?

1000 Atheist meet in a room once a week for 3 years
What's going down now? Hate I would think, planing ways to make our way the 1 and only right way. And the great speakers would be leaders . And this would divide the community if more joined.

Is a meeting place for people with 1 set view good.?
If we banned , burned down or demolished every religious meeting place, you would have to think that would be good right?
I mean they would still have their gods , and they prove to us daily that all they need is their god.
I've gone to far hey? OK sorry. I'll just watch this post drift down the page into the abyss
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:56:30 PM
At 2/27/2016 9:53:48 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What do you think?

What would be happening? Maybe talk about other religions, all chime in Nothing good would be happening I think?

What's going down now? Hate I would think, planing ways to make our way the 1 and only right way. And the great speakers would be leaders . And this would divide the community if more joined.

If we banned , burned down or demolished every religious meeting place, you would have to think that would be good right?
I mean they would still have their gods , and they prove to us daily that all they need is their god.
I've gone to far hey? OK sorry. I'll just watch this post drift down the page into the abyss

I don't think you could get 1000 atheists in one room. That's like herding cats.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 9:57:36 PM
At 2/27/2016 9:56:30 PM, janesix wrote:
What do you think?

I don't think you could get 1000 atheists in one room. That's like herding cats.

That makes me happy
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 10:37:28 PM
What do you think?

Well, there are groups of atheists that do meet. There is the Unitarian church, while not "atheist" are generally "free thinkers"

I have no idea what the point you are trying to make is, but if you want to know what a group of atheists talk about, look around in your city. There are groups almost everywhere if you choose to attend.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 10:40:28 PM
At 2/27/2016 9:57:36 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What do you think?

That makes me happy

It would take a lot of Bull to satisfy the hunger of 1000 atheists. I really don't believe that Deb ate a bull, I think it was an old stinking and stubborn buck Billy goat that was eaten.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:00:18 PM
At 2/27/2016 10:40:28 PM, Gentorev wrote:
What do you think?

That makes me happy

It would take a lot of Bull to satisfy the hunger of 1000 atheists. I really don't believe that Deb ate a bull, I think it was an old stinking and stubborn buck Billy goat that was eaten.

It would take a lot of bulls to explain the amount of bull sh it that you guys produce.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:04:30 PM
At 2/27/2016 10:37:28 PM, TBR wrote:
What do you think?

Well, there are groups of atheists that do meet. There is the Unitarian church, while not "atheist" are generally "free thinkers"

I have no idea what the point you are trying to make is, but if you want to know what a group of atheists talk about, look around in your city. There are groups almost everywhere if you choose to attend.

No way here in the land down under, I'll Google it. Back in 10
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:07:11 PM
At 2/27/2016 11:00:18 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What do you think?

That makes me happy

It would take a lot of bulls to explain the amount of bull sh it that you guys produce.

Don't get so angry son, and BTW, wipe your chin, something seems to be dribbling from your mouth and I don't like the smell of it, it maybe something you ate..
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:30:22 PM
What do you think?

Strooth, Well I'll be a monkeys uncle their is only 1 in Brisbane and they meet monthly.
The point of my post was me thinking for the last week or 2 why they invented churches, back then and what they are for now, I'm not happy with a church is a place to worship God. I did go on a rant and rave. And maybe I should keep certain theory in my head. But believe me you I will get to the bottom of it. Be it good or bad. I need to ask more questions. Now about theses atheists days out they have rock climbing they have the good old BBQ , bare foot bowls , maybe I'll give it a look. Thanks
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:47:48 AM
What do you think?

Some people get their thrills sky diving some get thrills rafting down rapids that's not extreme. I get my thrills rock climbing with a group of atheists, with not a drop of morality between em. Life and death has never been less important.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:55:44 AM
At 2/27/2016 11:30:22 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What do you think?

Strooth, Well I'll be a monkeys uncle their is only 1 in Brisbane and they meet monthly.
The point of my post was me thinking for the last week or 2 why they invented churches, back then and what they are for now, I'm not happy with a church is a place to worship God. I did go on a rant and rave. And maybe I should keep certain theory in my head. But believe me you I will get to the bottom of it. Be it good or bad. I need to ask more questions. Now about theses atheists days out they have rock climbing they have the good old BBQ , bare foot bowls , maybe I'll give it a look. Thanks

But there are plenty of atheist forums. What a pity that the atheists don't register there instead of invading the religious forums in their attempts to shove their godless beliefs down the throats of the believers.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:00:13 AM
What do you think?

Churches were built on pagan "sacred" sites. I believe this was some kind of attempt to utilize "divine" power by both the pagans and the Christian churches.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:14:20 AM
At 2/28/2016 12:55:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:
What do you think?

But there are plenty of atheist forums. What a pity that the atheists don't register there instead of invading the religious forums in their attempts to shove their godless beliefs down the throats of the believers.

Really Gentorev, if the atheist leave it's just you and the odd Christians talking about your fave shityars,
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:14:38 AM
What do you think?

Its very Christian to kick anyone out who is not like them... Wait.....
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:20:43 AM
At 2/28/2016 2:14:38 AM, TBR wrote:
What do you think?

You are correct! 2 John 9-11New International Version (NIV) 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. 11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:25:44 AM
At 2/28/2016 4:20:43 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/28/2016 2:14:38 AM, TBR wrote:
What do you think?

You are correct! 2 John 9-11New International Version (NIV) 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. 11 Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.

The good old new version bible. Comes with the double page Jesus nail up, in the center.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:19:13 AM
At 2/27/2016 11:07:11 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/27/2016 11:00:18 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
What do you think?

That makes me happy

Don't get so angry son, and BTW, wipe your chin, something seems to be dribbling from your mouth and I don't like the smell of it, it maybe something you ate..

More of the godbotherer's delusions. They can smell things over the internet.