Jump to topic:

i am a god you must follow my religion

i_am_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:03:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
shut up no science and no thinking is allowed here ok everything i say is true you don't need to think just believe what i say they are true words

greetings everyone. i am introducing a new religion azzipism. it endorses love and moral and is good.

just to be clear, i am the creator of the universe. you may not have even heard of me, and have no evidence for my existence but you know i talk to you during meditation or through your spirit. thats proof number 1 that i am real. also, the universe cannot start by itself, so it must be started by me, not any other god because you have no evidence for them and hahahaha it is just absurd to believe any other god created the universe, right? why is it specifically me who created the universe you ask? because the universe cannot start by itself. science cannot explain it. therefore i created the universe. that is proof number 2.

proof number 3 is life cannot arise by itself. everything is created by me. see the human eye, it is very complex, so evlution cannot create it, only i can. not any other god because you have no evidence for them and hahahaha it is just absurd to believe any other god created life.

this first post is just solid proof that i exist. in my next post i will state my rules and how pathetic humans would be without my rules though i created them. i will also state the benefits of being in my religion and punishments if you dont...etc etc
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:06:29 AM
At 2/28/2016 2:03:37 AM, i_am_god wrote:
shut up no science and no thinking is allowed here ok everything i say is true you don't need to think just believe what i say they are true words

greetings everyone. i am introducing a new religion azzipism. it endorses love and moral and is good.

just to be clear, i am the creator of the universe. you may not have even heard of me, and have no evidence for my existence but you know i talk to you during meditation or through your spirit. thats proof number 1 that i am real. also, the universe cannot start by itself, so it must be started by me, not any other god because you have no evidence for them and hahahaha it is just absurd to believe any other god created the universe, right? why is it specifically me who created the universe you ask? because the universe cannot start by itself. science cannot explain it. therefore i created the universe. that is proof number 2.

proof number 3 is life cannot arise by itself. everything is created by me. see the human eye, it is very complex, so evlution cannot create it, only i can. not any other god because you have no evidence for them and hahahaha it is just absurd to believe any other god created life.

this first post is just solid proof that i exist. in my next post i will state my rules and how pathetic humans would be without my rules though i created them. i will also state the benefits of being in my religion and punishments if you dont...etc etc

You shouldn't be on your mom's computer, you're going to get in a whole lot of trouble.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:33:27 AM
At 2/28/2016 2:22:01 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Some say hi for the 1st post , some state their beliefs.

But powwwwwww I am god .

Are you friends with the Christians god ?
Is he real?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:03:07 AM

I love science, theology, prophecy and philosophy. It led me to the fully conclusive reality that God does exist, the other religions fulfill Biblical prophecy and line up perfectly, and that there philosophically is a 0% chance that there is no creator.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:11:40 AM

HELLO! we've got our selves another insane megalomaniac, another psychopathological idiot who believes that it is God. Quick, send for more straight Jackets.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:25:18 AM
At 2/28/2016 4:11:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:

HELLO! we've got our selves another insane megalomaniac, another psychopathological idiot who believes that it is God. Quick, send for more straight Jackets.

Just like that Palestinian Jew 2,000 years ago.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:09:08 AM
At 2/28/2016 4:11:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:

QUICK! Get police! We have another psychotic f*ckwit who can't take a joke because his p*ssy is too dry!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:20:03 AM

Pardon me, Mr. Creator, but might I suggest that in subsequent revelations you avail yourself of capital letters and a spell checker? Your message to humanity would be much clearer that way.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:57:00 PM
At 2/28/2016 2:33:27 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/28/2016 2:22:01 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Some say hi for the 1st post , some state their beliefs.

But powwwwwww I am god .

Are you friends with the Christians god ?
Is he real?

who?

i am the true and only god.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 12:59:31 PM
At 2/28/2016 3:03:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I love science, theology, prophecy and philosophy. It led me to the fully conclusive reality that God does exist, the other religions fulfill Biblical prophecy and line up perfectly, and that there philosophically is a 0% chance that there is no creator.

the creator is me. my book says there is going to be impostor gods, and it was right. of course, my words are always right. it lines up perfectly. therefore your god is fake. he is a mere mimic of me.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:02:12 PM
At 2/28/2016 11:20:03 AM, Stronn wrote:

Pardon me, Mr. Creator, but might I suggest that in subsequent revelations you avail yourself of capital letters and a spell checker? Your message to humanity would be much clearer that way.

you are pardoned, mr stronn. but you don't command me for i am god.
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:16:20 PM
At 2/28/2016 12:59:31 PM, Jedd wrote:

the creator is me. my book says there is going to be impostor gods, and it was right. of course, my words are always right. it lines up perfectly. therefore your god is fake. he is a mere mimic of me.

Nice DP. You look good with that hat. Is your book available on kindle?
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:19:26 PM
here are my 10 rules that every human must abide. remember i created them in such a complex way that evolution creating them is impossible. but they are still animals, so i gave them spirit. that is a story for another time. but first, let me state my 10 rules, as said in my book called the unem.

1. i am god. i am real and true, the unem says so.
2. i wrote a book called the unem. everything i say is true so everything it says is true.
3. wash your hands before you eat.
4. anyone who doubts me or unem will burn in a torture chamber called the hot, hot puosmoorhsum.
5. azzipism is to be endorsed by everyone. the nonbelievers in the past had died in a great food poisoning. when the time is right i will reenact this.
6. i am to be worshipped by everyone. say your wish to me, i will grant it if you are good, though if it contradicts my plan for you it will not be granted.
7. anyone who believes in azzipism will have free food forever for their spirit when they die. oh yeah, believers are immortal too.
8. the moon is made of cheese.
9. i created everyone. evolution is a fraud.
10. i love you. but you must follow azzipism in order to receive my love. if you don't the puosmoorhsum awaits (see 4). also, love everyone.

see. i am full of love and forgiveness. so i am good and true.

the next post i will continue on how atheists have no evidence for what they say and they just make lousy claims. but everyone, christians and muslims alike, follow my religion, azzipism. its the way of love and forgiveness. rewards await if you do, punishments if you dont.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:20:55 PM
At 2/28/2016 1:19:26 PM, Jedd wrote:
here are my 10 rules that every human must abide. remember i created them in such a complex way that evolution creating them is impossible. but they are still animals, so i gave them spirit. that is a story for another time. but first, let me state my 10 rules, as said in my book called the unem.

2. i wrote a book called the unem. everything i say is true so everything it says is true.
4. anyone who doubts me or unem will burn in a torture chamber called the hot, hot puosmoorhsum.
5. azzipism is to be endorsed by everyone. the nonbelievers in the past had died in a great food poisoning. when the time is right i will reenact this.
6. i am to be worshipped by everyone. say your wish to me, i will grant it if you are good, though if it contradicts my plan for you it will not be granted.
7. anyone who believes in azzipism will have free food forever for their spirit when they die. oh yeah, believers are immortal too.
10. i love you. but you must follow azzipism in order to receive my love. if you don't the puosmoorhsum awaits (see 4). also, love everyone.

the next post i will continue on how atheists have no evidence for what they say and they just make lousy claims. but everyone, christians and muslims alike, follow my religion, azzipism. its the way of love and forgiveness. rewards await if you do, punishments if you dont.

I was i_am_god. Just wanted to see how people would react. It was a fun joke lol sadly Genotrev could not get it.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:23:57 PM
At 2/28/2016 1:20:55 PM, Jedd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 1:19:26 PM, Jedd wrote:

I was i_am_god. Just wanted to see how people would react. It was a fun joke lol sadly Genotrev could not get it.

True
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:27:13 PM

That's already been tried by "Allah".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:30:20 PM
At 2/28/2016 1:27:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

And his prophet Jesus.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:30:24 PM

Don't you have any schoolwork to do?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:08:25 PM
At 2/28/2016 1:30:20 PM, desmac wrote:

And his prophet Jesus.

Exactly "Beast of Revelation", I meanAllah. You tried to deceive the masses by claiming to be god and putting Christ right there behind you where you thought He belonged. Remember? Remember when you put enmity between Mankind's seed and your own seed? Remember when you divided the world into Ishmaelite slaves and Isaac's free children? Remember when you sent the Grand Mufti to Hitler to seduce his mind with your jihadist mentallity in order to come against God's seed? Remember when you glorified yourself in your heart and said,"I will be like the most high"? Remember when you manifested a great "false prophet"(mentioned in Revelation), I mean prophet? Remember when you gathered your masses to worship towards an image(in Revelation) at the Kaaba cube? Sure you do. But remember thou Ishtar, Allah, Satan, or whatever else you call yourself nowadays, a rose is a rose even by any other name, and your maker will become your unmaker. The end.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 2:26:32 PM

Oh wow, God is 14 years old, you learn something new everyday.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:05:40 PM

As silly as this post is... I can't find one satirical point to argue against. Oh well.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 8:25:33 PM

Response: You're not God. Allah is the only one and true God.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:16:05 PM

It is you my friend who is but a mere mimic of other insane megalomaniac, and psychopathological idiots who believe they are God.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 10:17:23 PM
I'm inclined to follow Jane's thought here... If our OP really created the universe, it was while his Mom was out. If so, he's in for a lot of trouble soon, and I expect we'll all be broken down into component quarks and back into their respective jars once she finds out. :p
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:13:17 PM

Does anybody apart from you believe In your religion? What evidence do you have supporting your claims?
How do you expect users of an internet forum to convert to an unknown religion from an unknown source?
How did you create the universe when you have only been alive a few decades and the universe is 10 billion years old?
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:23:42 PM
At 2/28/2016 2:08:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 2/28/2016 1:30:20 PM, desmac wrote:

And his prophet Jesus.

Exactly "Beast of Revelation", I meanAllah. You tried to deceive the masses by claiming to be god and putting Christ right there behind you where you thought He belonged. Remember? Remember when you put enmity between Mankind's seed and your own seed? Remember when you divided the world into Ishmaelite slaves and Isaac's free children? Remember when you sent the Grand Mufti to Hitler to seduce his mind with your jihadist mentallity in order to come against God's seed? Remember when you glorified yourself in your heart and said,"I will be like the most high"? Remember when you manifested a great "false prophet"(mentioned in Revelation), I mean prophet? Remember when you gathered your masses to worship towards an image(in Revelation) at the Kaaba cube? Sure you do. But remember thou Ishtar, Allah, Satan, or whatever else you call yourself nowadays, a rose is a rose even by any other name, and your maker will become your unmaker. The end.

woat
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:25:56 PM
At 2/28/2016 11:13:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Does anybody apart from you believe In your religion? What evidence do you have supporting your claims?
How do you expect users of an internet forum to convert to an unknown religion from an unknown source?
How did you create the universe when you have only been alive a few decades and the universe is 10 billion years old?

The universe is 13.7 billion years old.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:28:20 PM
At 2/28/2016 11:13:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

does anybody apart from christians believe in christianity? what evidence do you have supporting your god and talking snakes?
with faith. like all religions.
remember, the soul is eternal. your prediction of the age of the universe is off by 3.8 billion years.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 11:30:36 PM
At 2/28/2016 1:30:24 PM, JJ50 wrote:

Don't you have any schoolwork to do?

when creating the universe i accidentally put in a chemical called procrastination