Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Bornofgod playing guitar

Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 3:07:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
People still remember that guy? Wow. He did not even take the prize for most insanity.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:15:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 6:15:15 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:51:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
I though some of you would enjoy this, he's quite good

Nice. Thanks, Hayd.

Did you see his naked wife walk by in the video?
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:18:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 6:15:58 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:15 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:51:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
I though some of you would enjoy this, he's quite good

Nice. Thanks, Hayd.

Did you see his naked wife walk by in the video?

No, I only watched the first minute to get a sense of how he likes to play. :)

(I'm not sure whether it says something about my regard for human dignity or just my age that I didn't go looking for a naked wife after your post. :D)
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:19:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 6:18:38 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:58 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:15 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:51:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
I though some of you would enjoy this, he's quite good

Nice. Thanks, Hayd.

Did you see his naked wife walk by in the video?

No, I only watched the first minute to get a sense of how he likes to play. :)

(I'm not sure whether it says something about my regard for human dignity or just my age that I didn't go looking for a naked wife after your post. :D)

at 3:30 lmao
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:20:06 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 6:19:30 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:18:38 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:58 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:15 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:51:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
I though some of you would enjoy this, he's quite good

Nice. Thanks, Hayd.

Did you see his naked wife walk by in the video?

No, I only watched the first minute to get a sense of how he likes to play. :)

(I'm not sure whether it says something about my regard for human dignity or just my age that I didn't go looking for a naked wife after your post. :D)

at 3:30 lmao

Still... not... looking.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 6:20:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 6:20:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:19:30 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:18:38 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:58 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 2/28/2016 6:15:15 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 2/28/2016 4:51:59 AM, Hayd wrote:
I though some of you would enjoy this, he's quite good

Nice. Thanks, Hayd.

Did you see his naked wife walk by in the video?

No, I only watched the first minute to get a sense of how he likes to play. :)

(I'm not sure whether it says something about my regard for human dignity or just my age that I didn't go looking for a naked wife after your post. :D)

at 3:30 lmao

Still... not... looking.

lmao, good for you