Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Theory on Mary and Jesus

Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:37:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

There was no real Jesus. It is just mythology copied off earlier mythologies. Like Osiris or Mithras. It's a representation of enlightenment, the birth-(ego)Death-rebirth cycle. It represents kundalini awakening-33 years=33 vertebrae of the spine.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:37:54 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
Without getting too involved, these are the comments I have on your "theory":

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.
My only complaint is that Jesus did not only perform miracles for uneducated people, but also very well educated people. Consider Luke 5:17-26, where Jesus heals a paralyzed man in front of Pharisees and teachers of the law. That is just one of many I could give. I do not think that a paralyzed man could "pretend to be cured."

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.
Who do you thinks stole his body? Presumably it would have to be the disciples, so they would have lied about him being resurrected. This would not have made much sense in regard to the later persecution they received for their faith and missionary work. Paul, who may not have personally seen Jesus during his ministry, saw Jesus after his resurrection (Acts 22). He later went on to do great missionary work, even facing strong persecution. Acts 14:19 tells us that the Jews "stoned" and "dragged" Paul out of the city he was in, "supposing him to be dead."

My point is that if Jesus were truly a legend and no one witnessed his resurrection, then there would not have been the original motivation of the ministry work like what is recorded.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 12:47:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:37:54 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
Without getting too involved, these are the comments I have on your "theory":

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.
My only complaint is that Jesus did not only perform miracles for uneducated people, but also very well educated people. Consider Luke 5:17-26, where Jesus heals a paralyzed man in front of Pharisees and teachers of the law. That is just one of many I could give. I do not think that a paralyzed man could "pretend to be cured."

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.
Who do you thinks stole his body? Presumably it would have to be the disciples, so they would have lied about him being resurrected. This would not have made much sense in regard to the later persecution they received for their faith and missionary work. Paul, who may not have personally seen Jesus during his ministry, saw Jesus after his resurrection (Acts 22). He later went on to do great missionary work, even facing strong persecution. Acts 14:19 tells us that the Jews "stoned" and "dragged" Paul out of the city he was in, "supposing him to be dead."

My point is that if Jesus were truly a legend and no one witnessed his resurrection, then there would not have been the original motivation of the ministry work like what is recorded.

The point I am basically making is that the story of Jesus was exadurated. The scriptures were written hundreds of years after the time of Jesus. I'm theorizing how the legend begun and that magic tricks were exadurated into miracles. Obviously you won't agree but the point I'm trying to make is that a legend passed by word and mouth is exadurated by time. Anyone could have stolen Jesus's body realistically.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:02:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:47:38 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
The point I am basically making is that the story of Jesus was exaggerated. The scriptures were written hundreds of years after the time of Jesus. I'm theorizing how the legend begun and that magic tricks were exaggerated into miracles. Obviously you won't agree but the point I'm trying to make is that a legend passed by word and mouth is exaggerated by time. Anyone could have stolen Jesus' body realistically.
I do not think anyone will agree with your "theory" as it is, which is without evidence. If I may ask, why would you say that the scriptures were not written until hundreds of years after the death of Jesus? The latest date I have seen for the Gospels was circa 100 C.E.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:14:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:02:38 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 12:47:38 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
The point I am basically making is that the story of Jesus was exaggerated. The scriptures were written hundreds of years after the time of Jesus. I'm theorizing how the legend begun and that magic tricks were exaggerated into miracles. Obviously you won't agree but the point I'm trying to make is that a legend passed by word and mouth is exaggerated by time. Anyone could have stolen Jesus' body realistically.
I do not think anyone will agree with your "theory" as it is, which is without evidence. If I may ask, why would you say that the scriptures were not written until hundreds of years after the death of Jesus? The latest date I have seen for the Gospels was circa 100 C.E.

To be honest I don't expect anyone to agree with it. I don't believe it to be any more then a theory myself. Ok I accept some people claim the first gospel was written only 40 years after jesuses alleged death. However most religious scripture was written later.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:22:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:14:42 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
To be honest I don't expect anyone to agree with it. I don't believe it to be any more then a theory myself. Ok I accept some people claim the first gospel was written only 40 years after jesuses alleged death. However most religious scripture was written later.
Andrew Lincoln, a former Professor of New Testament at the University of Gloucestershire, stated that John (not the first gospel) was written between 90-110 C.E. He stated this in his book entitled: Gospel According to St John. This is still not "hundreds of years" after the death of Christ.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:37:25 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:22:38 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 1:14:42 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
To be honest I don't expect anyone to agree with it. I don't believe it to be any more then a theory myself. Ok I accept some people claim the first gospel was written only 40 years after jesuses alleged death. However most religious scripture was written later.
Andrew Lincoln, a former Professor of New Testament at the University of Gloucestershire, stated that John (not the first gospel) was written between 90-110 C.E. He stated this in his book entitled: Gospel According to St John. This is still not "hundreds of years" after the death of Christ.

I exadurated to an extent you could argue but the existence of Jesus, the alleged years of his birth and death and the actual times when the gospels were written are all not possible to definitely prove. Its fair for me to say though the gospels were not immediately written following his death by people who witnessed his life, knew him and had first hand knowledge passed from him. You think it would have been more logical if Jesus himself wrote the gospels. The point is a period of word and mouth transfer of information about Jesus occurred. In the early days of Christianity that was certainly the normal way of spreading the message of the religion.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:41:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:37:25 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 2/29/2016 1:22:38 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 1:14:42 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
To be honest I don't expect anyone to agree with it. I don't believe it to be any more then a theory myself. Ok I accept some people claim the first gospel was written only 40 years after jesuses alleged death. However most religious scripture was written later.
Andrew Lincoln, a former Professor of New Testament at the University of Gloucestershire, stated that John (not the first gospel) was written between 90-110 C.E. He stated this in his book entitled: Gospel According to St John. This is still not "hundreds of years" after the death of Christ.

I exadurated to an extent you could argue but the existence of Jesus, the alleged years of his birth and death and the actual times when the gospels were written are all not possible to definitely prove. Its fair for me to say though the gospels were not immediately written following his death by people who witnessed his life, knew him and had first hand knowledge passed from him. You think it would have been more logical if Jesus himself wrote the gospels. The point is a period of word and mouth transfer of information about Jesus occurred. In the early days of Christianity that was certainly the normal way of spreading the message of the religion.

Exaggerated.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 2:03:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:37:25 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
I exaggerated to an extent you could argue but the existence of Jesus, the alleged years of his birth and death and the actual times when the gospels were written are all not possible to definitely prove. Its fair for me to say though the gospels were not immediately written following his death by people who witnessed his life, knew him and had first hand knowledge passed from him. You think it would have been more logical if Jesus himself wrote the gospels. The point is a period of word and mouth transfer of information about Jesus occurred. In the early days of Christianity that was certainly the normal way of spreading the message of the religion.
You are right, we cannot pinpoint a specific date, which is why scholars always list a range of years, such as 90-100 C.E. It is not at all "fair" for you to say that scriptures were written by people who did not personally know Jesus. I think that you would have an extremely hard time verifying such a thing.

Jesus had no need to write the gospels. After all, Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 14:37 that "[i]f anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him recognize that the things which I write to you are the Lord's commandment." The preaching was done by "word of mouth" for only about 30 years after the death of Christ. For example, the gospel of Mark was written around 60 C.E.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:19:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

During Mary's time, it was not uncommon for a non-married pregnant woman to claim a god impregnated her. Mary was one of many which probably made it more believable to Joseph.

Remember, the bible is unverifiable hearsay upon hearsay. Its impossible to know what actually happened. The most we can hope to verify is that a religious person named Jesus probably existed.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic.

Joseph Smith (Mormon founder) claimed magic also and people believed. They dont have to actually do the magic. They just have to say they did in a convincing way.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:34:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

You are correct in saying that you have no evidence or credibility, but if you knew the definition of a theory, then you would know that what you have written is not a theory, but simply the unsubstantiated opinion of one who is totally ignorant to the history of Jesus.

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three elderly daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, he married them off to chosen husbands.

Joanna, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary.

Elizabeth, who was to become the mother of John the Baptist, was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, the youngest of the three elderly daughters, was betrothed to the young man Alexander Helios (Heli) A Macedonian Jew, of the tribe of Judah through Nathan the Levite, who was the stepson of David. Alexander Helios [Heli] is thought by some, to be the twin brother of Herod"s young Jewish wife Cleopatra, a Macedonian Jewess, perhaps the twin children of Queen Cleopatra and Mark Antony who were adopted out when their parents committed suicide after losing their war against Caesar Augustus.

Alexander Helios=Heli, according to the genealogy of Jesus as recorded in Luke, was a descendant of Nathan the prophet who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite.

Uriah became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-Edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi, by his second wife Jepunniah, who was the widow of a man from the tribe of Judah, and the mother of Caleb, who, at the age of forty, became the adopted son of Moses, and Jepunniah was the daughter of Hobab the Kennite, one of the two fathers-in-law to Moses, see Judges 4: 11.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b)." In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, that Heli and his descendants, who were born from the genetic line of Nathan "the prophet," who was the adopted son of King David, were legitimate heirs to the throne of David. But the prophesied Messiah had to come through the genetic line of Solomon.

Heli and his descendants were heirs to the throne of David, through Nathan the adopted son of King David. And Naria, a descendant of Nathan, married Tamar, a female descendant of King Solomon. After the death of Naria, Tamar was taken to wife by King Jeconiah, whose only son, with Tamar, was Zedekiah, who died prematurely in childhood.

According to Torah law, Nathan the adopted son of King David and his descendants, were legitimate heirs to the throne of David, but not in the ancestral line of the promised Messiah, who was to be born of the seed of Solomon, until Naria the descendant of Nathan coupled with Tamah the descendant of Solomon, to produce Salathiel the ancestor of Jesus, who has been made High Priest (From the tribe of Levi) and King (From the tribe of Judah) in the order of Melchizedek.

Originally Cleopatra ruled with her father, Ptolemy XII Auletes, and later with her brothers, Ptolemy XIII and Ptolemy XIV, whom she married as per Egyptian custom, but eventually she became sole ruler. No children were born from her union with her two brothers, but she did bear a son "Caesarion" to Julius Caesar, who was later elevated to co-ruler in name only.

Cleopatra represented herself as the reincarnation of the Egyptian goddess, Isis and was given the title of "Queen of Kings" by Mark Antony. Her son Caesarion, was also given many titles, including god, son of god and king of kings, and was depicted as Horus the son of Isis.

It was after the assassination of Caesar in 44 BC, that she coupled up with Mark Antony and in 40 BC she bore the twins Cleopatra Selene II and Alexander Helios, and later on, another son, Ptolemy Philadelphus. In late 34 BC, at the Donations of Alexandria, shortly after Antony had conquered Armenia, Cleopatra and Caesarion were crowned co-rulers of Egypt and Cyprus. Alexander Helios, their six year old son, was crowned ruler of Armenia, Media, and Parthia; Cleopatra Selene II, Heli"s twin sister, was crowned ruler of Cyrenaica and Libya; and Ptolemy Philadelphus the youngest of their three children was crowned ruler of Phoenicia, Syria, and Cilicia.

It appears that Alexander Helios=Heli, had previously sired a son who we know by the name "Joseph from Cyprus," and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the elderly daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III, before he "Heli" was murdered in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, in the pogroms which saw the demise of many of the heirs to David"s throne,

It is said, that after the death of her father, Alexander Helios=Heli "a father of renown," the seven year old Mary [who is believed by some to be the grand-daughter of Mark Antony] was taken north into the land of Galilee where she was raised under the protection of the Jewish zealots whose aim it was, to throw off the yoke of Roman rule and establish a descendant of King David, back on the throne of Israel.

There are those who believe that the union between Mary, the daughter of Alexander Helios, with her half brother Joseph the son of Heli, from which union the child Jesus was born, was arranged by the Zealots, as it was the custom in those days for the female heir to the throne, (Mary, the grand-daughter of Mark Antony,) to unite with their brother, as Cleopatra and all female heirs had done before her.

But because Joseph, the son of Alexander Helios, would have been seen as a threat to the throne of Herod the Great as was his father, the biological father of Jesus had to remain hidden, and for the safety of the child, the pregnant Mary, was married off to Joseph the son of Jacob, a descendant of the cursed genetic line of King Jehoiachin.

Herod"s chief advisors, would not have seen Jesus the son of Mary as a threat to his throne, as Mary was the wife of Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, but a descendant of Solomon through the cursed line of Jehoiachin, of whom we read in Jeremiah 22: 30; "This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David"s successor. I, the Lord, have spoken." This rules out the hope of any son of Joseph ben Jacob ever sitting on the throne of David, whereas Jesus the son of Joseph ben Heli was a legitimate successor to that throne.

Jehoshua III is supposed to have died three years before the birth of his grand-daughter, "Mary." If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, the same year as Philip the son of Herod, was born of Herod's young Jewess wife, "Cleopatra."

Therefore Mary would have been 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC, two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 BC, making Mary about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons, was crucified.

To be continued.
U.n
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:38:05 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.

Therefore Jesus impregnated his own mother.
U.n
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:39:31 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:38:05 AM, U.n wrote:
1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.

Therefore Jesus impregnated his own mother.

It kind of creates its own "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" riddle.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:43:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:38:05 AM, U.n wrote:
1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
Nope, they are completely separate persons.

2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.
She was impregnated through the holy spirit, yes.

Therefore Jesus impregnated his own mother.
That is not a logical conclusion.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
U.n
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:44:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:43:26 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 3:38:05 AM, U.n wrote:
1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
Nope, they are completely separate persons.

2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.
She was impregnated through the holy spirit, yes.

Therefore Jesus impregnated his own mother.
That is not a logical conclusion.

I should hope not.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:47:01 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:44:37 AM, U.n wrote:
I should hope not.
Then why present it?
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
Gentorev
Posts: 2,928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:50:51 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Continued from post #12.

Jehoshua III is supposed to have died three years before the birth of his grand-daughter, "Mary." If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, the same year as Philip the son of Herod and his young Jewess wife, "Cleopatra." Therefore Mary would have been 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC, two years before the death of Herod the Great in 4 BC, making Mary about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons, was crucified.

Hanna the elderly grand-mother of Jesus, who's young husband Heli=Alexander Helios had been murdered in 13 BC, had been a widow for seven years when her grandson Jesus was born in 6 BC.

James the son of Alpheaus/Cleophas, is the brother of the Lord, "ADELPHOS:" the Greek word meaning "born of the same womb".

Simeon, the half-brother of Jesus, who succeeded James the brother of Jesus to the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem, was the son of Cleophas/Alpheaus to a previous marriage, as was Judas the son of Alpheaus/Cleophas another half-brother of Jesus.

According to the Subject Guide in Young"s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, Cleophas and Alpheaus, which names mean, "Of a renown father," are one and the same person. Cleophas is the male abbreviation of the female Cleopatra, which is a Macedonian name and is the Greek, for "Of a renown father," and Alpheaus, is the biological father of James the younger of Mary"s three biological sons who, according to Paul, is the brother of the Lord, and "Alpheaus" is the Aramaic of the same meaning, "Of a renown father."

James the Younger of the family, was a brother that was born of the same womb as Jesus and he was a young man when Jesus began his ministry, and so it had to be while Jesus was still a small boy that Mary married the man who was to later sire James the brother of Jesus. That man was named Cleophas who is also called Alpheaus.

"Cleophas" is the Greek for, "Of a renowned father" while "Alpheaus" is the Aramaic of the same meaning, "Of a renowned father" Alpheaus who had two sons "Simeon and Jude" to a previous marriage was the biological father of James the younger of Mary's three biological sons, who Paul states is the brother of Jesus. [Of the same womb.]

It was not uncommon for men who lived in northern Israel in those days, to have three names, One Jewisg, One in Greek, and one in Aramiac.

Joseph the son of Alexander Helios, who was "A Father of Renown," murdered by Herod the Great, is one and the same as Cleophas the Greek for, "Of a renown father," and Alpheaus, the Aramaic for, "Of a renown father. I say this because, Jude the half brother to Jesus, is called "The twin," in the Jewish language; And is also called "Didymus" the Greek for "Twin" and Thomas=Tau"ma, which is the Aramaic for twin.

But nowhere in scripture is it said that Thomas Didymus Jude, was an actual twin, which would suggest that he held a striking resemblance to someone else, and I believe that someone else was Jesus, with who he shared a common father, Joseph the son "of a renown father= Alexander Helios," also called Cleophas and Alpheaus.

Jude the son of Alpheaus/Cleophas, is also called Thomas=Tau"ma, which is the Aramiac for "TWIN", and is also called Didymus, which is the Greek for "TWIN."

Knowing that in ART, Thomas Didymus Jude, the son of Alpheaus/Cleophas, is depicted with a carpenters rule and square, we must ask the question, "Who is the Carpenter to whom Mary was married at that time, when her family consisted of Jesus, James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Matthew 13: 55; "Is this not the carpenter"s son? Is not his mother called Mary? Are not his brothers James, Joseph, Simeon and Judas?"

Was the carpenter, "Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah," who was Mary"s first legitimate husband, or was it Joseph the son of Heli, who is the biological father of Jesus and is also called Alpheaus/Cleophas, who is the second husband of Mary and the Father of James the biological son of Mary and the youngest boy in the family of five boys plus sisters. Simon, and Jude who is also called Judas Didymus Thomas, meaning twin were older than James the younger of Mary"s three biological sons.

In "The Acts of Thomas, sometime called by its full name, "The Acts of Judas Thomas," 2nd-3rd century CE, "The Apostles cast lots as to where they should go, and to Thomas, Judas, brother to Jesus fell India. Thomas was taken to King Goddophares the ruler of Indo-Pathian Kingdom as an architect and carpenter by Habban."
U.n
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 3:55:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:47:01 AM, Elihu wrote:
At 2/29/2016 3:44:37 AM, U.n wrote:
I should hope not.
Then why present it?

Why not?

1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.

These are the teaching of the church. It results in an obviously unsettling conclusion. However, just because it's unpleasant does not mean that it can not be presented.
U.n
Posts: 214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:05:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Technically the answer that I was looking for is that the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God... but the Son is not the Holy Spirit.

Which doesn't make any sense but that's beside the point. The Catholic clearly snuffed out that potentially embarrassing deduction years ago.

Which was mildly eluded to but not broken down nearly to a level of which I was hoping for.

Regardless, it's sleep time.
Elihu
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:08:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:55:14 AM, U.n wrote:
Why not?

1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
This is a false premise, as I have already told you. The Athanasian Creed states that "there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit."

2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.
Mary was impregnated through the holy spirit, yes.

These are the teaching of the church. It results in an obviously unsettling conclusion. However, just because it's unpleasant does not mean that it can not be presented.
Your misunderstanding results in an unsettling conclusion, yes.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
Gentorev
Posts: 2,928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:09:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 3:38:05 AM, U.n wrote:
1. Per the Holy Trinity, Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary.

Therefore Jesus impregnated his own mother.

Jesus was a man born of human parents, Mary and her half brother, Joseph the son of Alexander Helios=Heli.

The man Jesus became the Son of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but when he was filled with the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as he came up out of the Jordon after being baptised by his mothers cousin, John, and the heavenly voice was then heard to say, "Your are my beloved in whom I am pleased, TODAY I have begotten thee.

Isaac, is seen as a prototype of Jesus, as he too was the promised seed of Abraham and was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 4: 29; Amplified version: "Yet as at that time the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael), despised and persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit, etc."

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus, was born of God"s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham.

Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father.

"Terah," is the father to both Abraham and Sarah by different mothers, while "Heli," is the father of both Joseph and Mary, by different mothers.

Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God"s promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, and Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, whose spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, " you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, TODAY I have become your Father." Or rather, "THIS dAY I have begotten thee." See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of "Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.") The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, "This day I have begotten thee," vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, "This is my son in whom I am well pleased." Whereas the original variant was, "Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee."

The virgin birth and the belief that the man Jesus existed before the cosmos began, is just a load of crap, perpetrated and perpetuated by the universal Roman church of Emperor Constantine that was established in the 4th century, some 300 years after the apostolic church of Jesus, was founded in Jerusalem.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 10:33:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Continued from post #22.

Jesus our brother, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of "First Fruits," and Jesus, the compilation of all the righteous spirits over whom death had no more power, who had died and Paid the blood price demanded for their inherited sin and any mistakes they may have made while developing in the flesh, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, and had entered into rest in the bosom of Abraham.

Jesus, the compilation of all those righteous spirit over whom the second death had no power, was the First Fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind.

The first of many brothers and sisters to be born the children of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but like our brother Jesus, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord that descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father. The brothers and sisters, like their brother Jesus, are to be conformed to the glorious image of God's only begotten Son, "The Son of Man" who pays the penalty for the sins of the body=mankind in which he develops.

He who said in the Holy Scriptures, "And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am=JHWH,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

1Corinthians 15: There is of course a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body. For the scriptures say, "The first man, Adam, was created a living being;" but the last Adam is a life giving Spirit. It is not the spiritual that comes first but the physical, and then the spiritual body.

Jesus, the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light, which is that of our heavenly saviour, which body of light was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute,"

Acts 3:13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father, and all the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear the IMAGE of Jesus, "The Second Adam." For there is a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the new Temple of our Lord that is to replace God"s old tabernacle (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, "MAN" (man 'enosh') in English, mortal human beings) was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN (man 'enosh) in English, mortal human beings) WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen.

But we have seen Jesus, the first Fruits to be harvested from the body of man, who has won the victory over (DEATH) the ruler of this world, and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites those, who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father's throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which, according to Paul, includes even the angels, (Which of course includes MCB's mate Michael) will bow at their feet.
dee-em
Posts: 6,476
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:47:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah.

A devout Jewish woman (as Matthew paints her) would never commit such blasphemy. The pagan religions had their gods having sex with mortals but this would be unthinkable in Judaism. (The Jews were waiting for a messiah but he would be fully human).

Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

He could not have been that foolish to accept such blasphemy. Certainly the local Jewish priesthood would not have been fooled. She would have risked stoning.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims.

Jews would never believe such claims.

Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god.

Impossible in a Jewish society. The messiah was supposed to be a king who would lead them out of subjugation.

Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?
TREssspa
Posts: 567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 1:56:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

No doubt you're a white female.
bulproof
Posts: 25,272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 2:07:31 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 1:56:51 PM, TREssspa wrote:
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

No doubt you're a white female.

Yeah cos the brown ones that won't let you fu*k 'em are no smarter than you. Pass the petroleum jelly for trepa. It gives him two options................................lol
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TREssspa
Posts: 567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 2:15:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 2:07:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/29/2016 1:56:51 PM, TREssspa wrote:
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

No doubt you're a white female.

Yeah cos the brown ones that won't let you fu*k 'em are no smarter than you. Pass the petroleum jelly for trepa. It gives him two options................................lol

LOADED BULL.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 2:37:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

All in all, Jesus' supposed birth had little to do with His qualities and spirituality, as qualities and spirituality come through application not belief or falsities. Jesus was undoubtedly a spiritual Master, the peak of self-less perfection. These types of qualities in Jesus don't come through delusion or speculation, but by works, application and practice.


Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Except that wouldn't justify the qualities and character of Jesus, He was not deceptive, deluded or a magician. What came out of His mouth was passion, reality and truthfulness. Anything less is unacceptable to a real man trying to relay the message of God.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus was not "magical", He was spiritual. Two different worlds, two different rules, two different levels of awareness. Jesus was not about tricking people, this is easy to infer reading the Gospels and examining His character.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

Jesus was viewed as a heretic by the religious ruling hypocrites not knowing they were fulfilling prophesy, their thirst for his blood and murder became unquenchable, they could not contain their rage and jealousy so they plotted to murder Him since they could not charge Him against His deeds and good works.


A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

You dismiss the word and conviction of being a spiritual, Godly person. Lying and exaggerating are out of the question. I'm not saying you have to believe what they said or wrote, I'm saying it is unlikely a spiritual, Godly follower is going to manipulate or lie and so we have to take your claims for what they are, speculation. Also the Gospels were not recorded "hundreds of years later"... that would be an exaggeration... as that would suggest 200 years or more..

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

Ever heard of "Occam's razor" lol?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:12:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
This is nothing with any evidence or credibility just a theory I have come up with.

The Mary of the bible has an affair with the man. She realizes she is pregnant. For whatever reason this man is not available to marry her. A single mother with a child born out of wedlock is a great stigma in ancient Israel. Mary meets Joseph. The relationship progresses well and they intend to marry. However Mary cannot hide her pregnancy was before sexual relations with Joseph began. Mary claims to have been impregnated by God with the Jews long awaited messiah. Mary convinces Joseph with these claims and proceeds to fool others too.

Jesus is born to some aclaim as small numbers of people believe Mary's claims. Mary and Joseph raise Jesus up to believe he is the messiah and the son of god. Jesus is very intelligent is a gifted leader and public speaker and learns magic. It's possible Jesus really believed he was the messiah or he played along with it due to the fame/ advantages he obtained from it.

Jesus uses magic skills perceived by uneducated ancient Israelis as miracles. He possibly gets people to collude in his false claims by pretending to be cured etc.

Jesus is viewed with suspicion by the local community in general as well as those in charge. He is executed and made an example of. His body is stolen from a tomb.

A legend is passed on about a man called Jesus claiming to be the messiah. Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

It's worth noting their are many people claiming to be God, a prophet or a messiah etc throughout history and many new religions founded. There are even people living today who have large groups of people believing they are a messiah.

So what do you think of my theory?

There are a few problems with your theory. Adultery was punishable by death by stoning. But for someone claiming to be impregnated by God would be blasphemous, an even greater crime than adultery and certain death under Jewish laws.

The father of Jesus had to be some insane uncle of Mary who raped her. Because we know many thought Jesus was a madman. But the children fathered by Joseph were considered normal.

If Mary and Joseph actually believed God impregnated Mary. They would have expected great things from Jesus. But they were even surprised to see Jesus in the temple chatting with the elders. And what about the people around Mary and Joseph. Would they have not celebrated the knowledge of Jesus's divine conceptions? No one paid any attention to Jesus. His missing years between 12-30 which is a total of 18 years went unrecorded. Not something one would expect considering the circumstances surrounding his birth.

The Jews were expecting a human messiah a conquering King. Jesus was an illigetimate Jewish bastard who was only half human, the other half being God/spirit, so his DNA was incomplete. It may have given him some superpowers to perform miracles but it also gave him a deformed brain. He was delusional, incoherent, suffered from a dual personality and a terrible messiah complex.

It might also explain why Mary chose to have the rest of her children with Joseph. Jesus was a disappointment. God's experiment failed. Jesus never mentioned Joseph ever and only thought of Mary when he was on the cross.

He also sought the destruction of the traditional family. Matthew 10:34-39.

We know the Jews did not accept Jesus as their messiah. So Jesus was exalted to God and deity by later Christians and not by those who actually knew Jesus and witnessed his speedy demise. His ministry only lasted 3 years.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2016 4:18:50 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/29/2016 12:20:22 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
Although clearly not credible initially to passage of a few hundred years, exaduration of his feats and some religious scripture written hundreds of years after his death the religion gains traction and begins its journey to where it is today.

So what do you think of my theory?

P52 casts serious doubt on this part of your theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle