Jump to topic:

A Notice To My Readers

TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 9:07:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I Do Not Subscibe To Views Expressed By Pandit And Harikrish.

Pandit must Not misinform forum members interested in Sanatan Dharm with well accepted lies prevalent on internet.

Bulproof and desmac may Not want to comment on any of my op or my replies for that matter.

To these three I ask - please Don't waste my time.

I welcome my friend Harikrish to comment on any thread except my Official one 'TREssspa'.
Jedd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:23:26 AM
At 3/1/2016 9:07:40 AM, TREssspa wrote:

Pandit must Not misinform forum members interested in Sanatan Dharm with well accepted lies prevalent on internet.

Bulproof and desmac may Not want to comment on any of my op or my replies for that matter.

I welcome my friend Harikrish to comment on any thread except my Official one 'TREssspa'.

Are you holy or in a higher authority over other forum members in any way?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 10:28:28 AM
The poster of the thread has a much higher opinion of themselves than others on this forum, LOL!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:04:51 AM

Oh no, here I am commenting on Hari's thread. How very remiss of me.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:12:22 AM

I have got a copy of Purana .
Creation thread is a direct copy from that book .

Previous long comment is from Bhagavata Purana
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:26:29 AM

Ooh that is terrible, do you see my head nodding from side to side mimsahib.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:27:01 AM

When someone who first denied that Hinduism is a religion, and in a later post claims that Hinduism is the only true religion, Am I justified in calling that person a liar?

If that same person was to claim that the Templar Knights in Jerusalem found a black meteorite stone, which was the stone of scone on which the Scottish kings were crowned.

When anyone with half a brain knows that the Stone of Scone, also known as the Stone of Destiny, and often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone, is an oblong block of red sandstone that was used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland, and later the monarchs of England .

In this case, would I be again justified in calling that person a liar, or at the very least, an ignoramus who heard that false story and then repeated it on this forum, without first checking its authenticity?
TREssspa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:54:14 AM
At 3/1/2016 11:27:01 AM, Gentorev wrote:

When someone who first denied that Hinduism is a religion, and in a later post claims that Hinduism is the only true religion, Am I justified in calling that person a liar?

If that same person was to claim that the Templar Knights in Jerusalem found a black meteorite stone, which was the stone of scone on which the Scottish kings were crowned.

When anyone with half a brain knows that the Stone of Scone, also known as the Stone of Destiny, and often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone, is an oblong block of red sandstone that was used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland, and later the monarchs of England .

In this case, would I be again justified in calling that person a liar, or at the very least, an ignoramus who heard that false story and then repeated it on this forum, without first checking its authenticity?

'The original black meteorite Stone of Scone ( from a Kerala Shiva temple in India ) has become a Holy Grail in its own right'

NOTE THE WORD 'ORIGINAL' - if you are Not blind!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:58:29 AM
At 3/1/2016 11:54:14 AM, TREssspa wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:27:01 AM, Gentorev wrote:

'The original black meteorite Stone of Scone ( from a Kerala Shiva temple in India ) has become a Holy Grail in its own right'

NOTE THE WORD 'ORIGINAL' - if you are Not blind!

Don't get your dhoti in a twist, Hari.