Jump to topic:

Creation

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:00:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
"O Brahmin! Lord is eternal and endless. Hence, origin of universe, its existence and annihilation
are also unending processes. During the period of Pralaya, the nature exists in a state of
equilibrium. It is during this period that Purusha (masculine forces of creation) separates from
Prakriti (feminine forces of creation) and Kalroop of Vishnu (eternal, unending form of the Lord)
is manifested. Lord Vishnu is beyond all the bonding of life like birth, growth, intelligence,
senses, decay and death. Purusha is the first appearance of Lord Vishnu. Prakriti is the
manifestation of His action while Kalroop is His supreme appearance."

During the Pralaya, there was neither day nor night, neither earth nor sky and neither darkness
nor light. At the subsidence of Pralaya, with His desire, the Lord entered the Purusha who is
beyond all bonding. His entry stimulated the process of creation. First of all, a single great
element originated encompassing all the other lesser elements. From this great element
originated three egos- Sattvic, Rajas and Tamas. Tamas created sky with sound as the main
virtue. The sky then created the sense of touch. Touch produced air. Hence, touch is the main
feature of air; no one can see air but only have an experience of it through touch. Air created
Rupa, which gave birth to fire with Rupa as its main virtue. Fire gave birth to taste. Taste
produced water with taste as its main property. From water originated scent, which produced
earth with scent as the main feature. These senses have no special expression.
The ego Rajas produced ten sense organs whereas the ruling deities of these organs were
produced by Sattvic ego. Thus, the ten deities who rule ten sense organs and the eleventh entity
mind are Sattvic in nature. Skin, eyes, ears, nose and tongue- these five organs aid the mind in its
function. O Maitreya! Anus, sex organs, hands, legs and speech organs are the five organs that
help in action. Works like excretion, reproduction, movement and speech are carried out with the
help of these five organs. All the five elements like sky, air, fire, water and earth are full of
emotions. Hence, they are also known to have a special significance.

All these elements have different and distinct powers. Without their combination, creation of the
universe was impossible. In the beginning, all these elements were present in the great ball or
egg, which came into existence because of the inspiration of the Lord. As this ball increased in
size, it formed the base as Prakriti in which, Lord Vishnu Himself entered as Hiranyagarbh.

When the universe comes into existence, Lord Vishnu fosters it till the end of Kalpa. At the end
of Kalpa, Lord Vishnu Himself devours the entire physical elements in Rudra appearance.
During that time, He inundates the entire universe and Himself sleeps on Shesha in Ksheersagar.

When he awakes once again, He begins the process of creation in the appearance of Brahma.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 4:58:38 AM
At 3/1/2016 11:00:58 AM, Pandit wrote:
"O Brahmin! Lord is eternal and endless. Hence, origin of universe, its existence and annihilation
are also unending processes. During the period of Pralaya, the nature exists in a state of
equilibrium. It is during this period that Purusha (masculine forces of creation) separates from
Prakriti (feminine forces of creation) and Kalroop of Vishnu (eternal, unending form of the Lord)
is manifested. Lord Vishnu is beyond all the bonding of life like birth, growth, intelligence,
senses, decay and death. Purusha is the first appearance of Lord Vishnu. Prakriti is the

During the Pralaya, there was neither day nor night, neither earth nor sky and neither darkness
nor light. At the subsidence of Pralaya, with His desire, the Lord entered the Purusha who is
beyond all bonding. His entry stimulated the process of creation. First of all, a single great
element originated encompassing all the other lesser elements. From this great element
originated three egos- Sattvic, Rajas and Tamas. Tamas created sky with sound as the main
virtue. The sky then created the sense of touch. Touch produced air. Hence, touch is the main
feature of air; no one can see air but only have an experience of it through touch. Air created
Rupa, which gave birth to fire with Rupa as its main virtue. Fire gave birth to taste. Taste
produced water with taste as its main property. From water originated scent, which produced
The ego Rajas produced ten sense organs whereas the ruling deities of these organs were
produced by Sattvic ego. Thus, the ten deities who rule ten sense organs and the eleventh entity
mind are Sattvic in nature. Skin, eyes, ears, nose and tongue- these five organs aid the mind in its
function. O Maitreya! Anus, sex organs, hands, legs and speech organs are the five organs that
help in action. Works like excretion, reproduction, movement and speech are carried out with the
help of these five organs. All the five elements like sky, air, fire, water and earth are full of

All these elements have different and distinct powers. Without their combination, creation of the
universe was impossible. In the beginning, all these elements were present in the great ball or
egg, which came into existence because of the inspiration of the Lord. As this ball increased in
size, it formed the base as Prakriti in which, Lord Vishnu Himself entered as Hiranyagarbh.

When the universe comes into existence, Lord Vishnu fosters it till the end of Kalpa. At the end
of Kalpa, Lord Vishnu Himself devours the entire physical elements in Rudra appearance.
During that time, He inundates the entire universe and Himself sleeps on Shesha in Ksheersagar.

When he awakes once again, He begins the process of creation in the appearance of Brahma.

Why do you have to describe this like you are some kind of big shot? Why do you use words that not everyone will know? I haven't studied your religion and don't plan to... i know the conclusion i will get to. So, why don't you use your belief (maybe throw our these random names i have no time to google) and explain the important questions.

What is the universal power? Is it just one? Are we all pieces of it? What is the point of earth (reality) under your faiths philosophy? What/ how do you describe your "heaven"? What does one have to do to be on the good side of your faith? How do you explain immortality? ... okay, enough questions for now...and please don't use random words/names i have to look up... be clear. You have to be. Spirituality covers us all, and if i can't understand you... you are doing a poor job.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 6:29:55 AM
At 3/2/2016 4:58:38 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Why do you have to describe this like you are some kind of big shot? Why do you use words that not everyone will know? I haven't studied your religion and don't plan to... i know the conclusion i will get to. So, why don't you use your belief (maybe throw our these random names i have no time to google) and explain the important questions.

What is the universal power? Is it just one? Are we all pieces of it? What is the point of earth (reality) under your faiths philosophy? What/ how do you describe your "heaven"? What does one have to do to be on the good side of your faith? How do you explain immortality? ... okay, enough questions for now...and please don't use random words/names i have to look up... be clear. You have to be. Spirituality covers us all, and if i can't understand you... you are doing a poor job.

I highly doubt , I have any satisfactory reply to your attitude .

In the end I will be hitting my head towards a big concrete wall .

Its an Open text , Interpret as you please .
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 6:50:12 AM
At 3/2/2016 6:29:55 AM, Pandit wrote:

How is giving you constructive criticism, giving you attitude? I surely am not. I am just saying, speak in a way that we can both understand to have a meaningful conversation. If i started with my belief, without defining anything, you would be just as lost. Consequently, you would ask me to define what i am talking about. Well, that is what i am asking. I just went a step further and asked you to define questions that i feel are important to spirituality. At no point was i trying to put you down ... i want to understand you so i can talk to you. (Why does the world think everyone is evil). I just don't get it. So, i will apologize if i came off negativiley. I'm just passionate about the subject and like to get to the hard questions. You are spiritual, and so am i... so we can skip the "why take the leap of logic" part of it; we both have. I would rather get straight to the substantive issues in "spirituality." I feel, i have one of the most logical platforms, but it is malleable... you can bring up one point that changes a portion of my view in a second... that is what good conversation between two believers would be. You know my questions, i asked them... and i am admitting those are the questions important to me. If you don't have answers for them just say. Maybe i can help path a way to help you become wiser.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 7:20:11 AM
At 3/2/2016 6:50:12 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:29:55 AM, Pandit wrote:

How is giving you constructive criticism, giving you attitude? I surely am not. I am just saying, speak in a way that we can both understand to have a meaningful conversation. If i started with my belief, without defining anything, you would be just as lost. Consequently, you would ask me to define what i am talking about. Well, that is what i am asking. I just went a step further and asked you to define questions that i feel are important to spirituality. At no point was i trying to put you down ... i want to understand you so i can talk to you. (Why does the world think everyone is evil). I just don't get it. So, i will apologize if i came off negativiley. I'm just passionate about the subject and like to get to the hard questions. You are spiritual, and so am i... so we can skip the "why take the leap of logic" part of it; we both have. I would rather get straight to the substantive issues in "spirituality." I feel, i have one of the most logical platforms, but it is malleable... you can bring up one point that changes a portion of my view in a second... that is what good conversation between two believers would be. You know my questions, i asked them... and i am admitting those are the questions important to me. If you don't have answers for them just say. Maybe i can help path a way to help you become wiser.

I can try my best .

01 Universe is eternal . Its created , Its preserved ( Spreads ) and destroyed . After some time ( When Cosmos is empty full of Darkness ) , Creation restarts .

02 Pralaya is , various types Destruction . From Cosmic Destruction to Earthly Destruction .

03 Universal Power or Universal Energy is called Shakti ( Energy ) . As per Goddess faiths , Shakti ( Energy , Feminine in nature ) creates the Cosmos . As Brahma , she acts as Energy of Creation , As Vishnu she acts as preserving Energy and as Shiva She acts as a Destroying Energy .

04 Humans are made of Matter and Energy ( and many elements like Fire , Earth , Water , Air , False ego and 2 more ) . We are similar to Cosmos in a sense that we are the subset of Cosmos . Whats up there is all down here but in smaller and limited quantity .

05 Material natures is made of 3 Gunas ( Qualities )
These three gunas are tamas (darkness), rajas (activity), and sattva (beingness) . All three gunas are always present in all beings and objects surrounding us but vary in their relative amounts .

06 Morality and Immorality are point of views which are influenced by the things that have the most influence on us and that is my personal opinion .

( He who seeth inaction in action and action in inaction, he is wise among men; he is a
Yogi and performer of all actions.
He whose undertakings are all devoid of desires and (selfish) purposes, and whose
actions have been burnt by the fire of knowledge,"him the wise call a sage.
Having abandoned attachment to the fruit of the action, ever content, depending on
nothing, he does not do anything though engaged in activity.
Without hope and with the mind and the self controlled, having abandoned all greed,
doing mere bodily action, he incurs no sin. )
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 10:59:49 AM

This is preaching not discussion and is against forum rules.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:13:39 PM
At 3/2/2016 10:59:49 AM, dee-em wrote:

I am sharing so that people can raise their views .
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:59:46 PM
At 3/2/2016 12:13:39 PM, Pandit wrote:

I am sharing so that people can raise their views.

It's still preaching. This is a discussion forum. You have to initiate some discussion points, not just use this as your personal soap box for selling your religion.
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 1:09:43 PM
At 3/2/2016 12:59:46 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/2/2016 12:13:39 PM, Pandit wrote:

I am sharing so that people can raise their views.

It's still preaching. This is a discussion forum. You have to initiate some discussion points, not just use this as your personal soap box for selling your religion.

I am not . My English is not that great . And I sometimes skip things which gives wrong impression to people , like not giving links .