Jump to topic:

Let's talk about George pell

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:55:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Cardinal Pell received numerous complaints about pedophile priests over 4 decades. But they were never referred to the police.

Sexual abuse of children happens a lot in the church hey ? Yes or no will be fine

I was also wondering how many kids must a priest rape before he can become a cardinal.? According to god.

What's gods opinion on this. ? I mean, I know his opinion on homosexuals.
Maybe they just misinterpreted a few scriptures. No biggie

Absolutely no morals.
Any catholics, ?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 1:08:05 PM
He's under investigation himself by the Victorian police for allegations of child abuse. That might explain why he turned a blind eye to all the pedophilia all around him. The Catholic Church seems to have been just a front for a large pedophilia ring and it was consistently protected at the highest levels.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 1:12:57 PM
At 3/2/2016 1:08:05 PM, dee-em wrote:
He's under investigation himself by the Victorian police for allegations of child abuse. That might explain why he turned a blind eye to all the pedophilia all around him. The Catholic Church seems to have been just a front for a large pedophilia ring and it was consistently protected at the highest levels.

Is he unable to return to Australia ?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 1:21:44 PM
At 3/2/2016 1:08:05 PM, dee-em wrote:

But Mr.Pell is now resident in the Vatican City, an independent Nation state, which has no extradition treaty with Australia. So if the Victoria police (or anyone else) find sufficient evidence to charge him, he will never be forced to return to Oz to face trial.