Jump to topic:

All Hindus please sigh here

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:53:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I would like to take this opportunity to say a namaste to all Hindus on DDO. My wish has been fulfilled which was to see a larger representation of Hindus on religious forums. India is not only the most diverse country in the world. It is also the home of Hindus who have demonstrated throughout their history to possess intellectual and cultural integrity and despite numerous foreign invasions and occupations maintained their spirituality which is the hallmark of Hinduism.

India is often seen through the lens of British and foreign writers and those that had the enviable opportunity to study its rich heritage. We now have a platform to hear the Hindus and their experiences.

India has contributed a lot in the field of science, mathematics, medicine and the understanding of transcendental consciousness which has provided the language to physicists of Quantum Theories to explain their discoveries of spooky phenomena. I.e the conscious observer effect on wavefunction collapse or non locality entanglement. In short Hinduism is now as mainstream in Quantum Mechanics jargon as Deepak Chopra is in linguist esoterism.

I welcome all Hindus to participate even those whose ancestors were considered low caste (untouchables) like RuvDraba. More evidence of Hinduism as having facilitated spiritual evolution while still maintaining the genetic divide. It has worked for Hindus. Hindus not only know who they are and where they stand in society, the also know who and what they are not.

I am Harikrish, a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic Fundamentalism. I am also a student of philosophy and the behavioural sciences. But I am employed as an AI programmer in the IT field.

I have been asked about my unusual mix of beliefs.

That is pretty normal for a Hindu growing up in India. You start with the religion you are born with, you then study the competition by studying comparative religion and then familiarize yourself with the western influence (British rule) on Indian culture and society by studying the philosophies that influenced those western countries and to correlate that with the mental illness associated with western genetics which is a mixture of Neanderthals and chimpanzees and one is led to the behavioural sciences. And finally you look for a job in the IT field where there is a growing interest in Artificial Intelligence. What could be a better match!!!

You can get a little more about Harikrish here.
The most spiritual member on DDO discusses spirituality.
http://www.debate.org...

And
Harikrish for Christian Champion.

I would like to volunteer my time, training in esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism and spiritual enlightenment to defend Christianity if the Christian members on DDO have the confidence in me that I serve their cause well. If they vote me as their Christian champion based on my scriptural knowledge, scriptural integrity and scriptural universality (universal beliefs of Christianity) I will respond to every negative and anti-Christian post that is brought to my attention.
I don't know what it takes to get a majority Christian vote. But we can begin by getting your endorsements and then checking with the moderators to make me the official goto Christian David.
I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. I am a Hindu by birth but married into a Christian family that includes two Christian pastors and two generations of church goes. I don't debate my Christian relatives. They have accepted my inclusion as a testament to my blessed opportunity. And in return I studied their scriptures.
Please consider my challenge to atheists as personal and support/endorse me as your champion. The rest I will leave it to the Lord and pray for strength and support as we eradicate DDO from the scourge of atheism.
I look forward to winning support from our preterists members as deluded as they might be and our senior menopausal virgins who patiently stand by and wait. But most of all I appeal to Christians members who are looking for a champion who is articulate, principled and spiritually unequalled on DDO.
Peace to all.... Please make your vote known that I may be the David of your dreams.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:10:21 PM
There will be two less signatures here, those of Kisan and TREssspa. I was too late to save them from their bad karma. But I must congratulate our vigilant moderators.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:16:33 PM
*sigh*
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:27:11 PM
At 3/3/2016 4:16:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:38:56 PM
At 3/3/2016 4:27:11 PM, bulproof wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Why was Kisan so pissed off with you? He was behaving like a typical Christian full fluff and fury.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:42:49 PM
*sigh*

You will have to look for entertainment elsewhere.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 4:46:39 PM
At 3/3/2016 4:42:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

You will have to look for entertainment elsewhere.

I'm just following the title of this thread, isn't that what you were looking for?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:05:04 PM
At 3/3/2016 4:38:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Why was Kisan so pissed off with you? He was behaving like a typical Christian full fluff and fury.

You should know, Hari, Kisan and TREsspa are both your sock puppets.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:14:27 PM
At 3/3/2016 4:10:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
There will be two less signatures here, those of Kisan and TREssspa. I was too late to save them from their bad karma. But I must congratulate our vigilant moderators.

I am so glad that I reported all your spam posts on the "Why do christians deny the OT god?" thread.
Three less sock puppets for you to play with.
PsrAstes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:16:40 PM
At 3/3/2016 5:05:04 PM, desmac wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

TREsspa or TREssspa?
CHOOSE ONE -

BU!PROOF OR RELIiGION FORUM CHOOSE ONE -

BU!PROOF OR RELIiGION FORUM

CHOOSE ONE -

CHOOSE ONE -

. CHOOSE ONE -

CHOOSE ONE -

.. CHOOSE ONE -

CHOOSE ONE -

CHOOSE ONE -

BU!P
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:27:29 PM
At 3/3/2016 5:16:40 PM, PsrAstes wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

TREsspa or TREssspa?

Or Hari?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:45:25 PM
At 3/3/2016 5:27:29 PM, desmac wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

TREsspa or TREssspa?

Or Hari?

Don't forget to *sigh* Des, you wouldn't want to be the recipient of Hari's wrath.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 5:51:16 PM
At 3/3/2016 5:45:25 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/3/2016 5:27:29 PM, desmac wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

TREsspa or TREssspa?

Or Hari?

Don't forget to *sigh* Des, you wouldn't want to be the recipient of Hari's wrath.

I know just how dangerous he can be, Dan.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 6:37:46 PM
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Why was Kisan so pissed off with you? He was behaving like a typical Christian full of fluff and fury.

You forgot Mantri....and all three were attacking/spamming Bulproof. If you want to get rid of spammers you have to get rid of the person who is drawing spammers to DDO.

I am relieved they were spammers and not devout Hindus. My efforts to introduce Hinduism to DDO members would have all been wasted.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 6:42:33 PM
At 3/3/2016 6:37:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Why was Kisan so pissed off with you? He was behaving like a typical Christian full of fluff and fury.

You forgot Mantri....and all three were attacking/spamming Bulproof. If you want to get rid of spammers you have to get rid of the person who is drawing spammers to DDO.

I am relieved they were spammers and not devout Hindus. My efforts to introduce Hinduism to DDO members would have all been wasted.

Do you have any socks left, Hari, all your sock puppets have been banned from DDO. With any luck their creator will be gone too, before long.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 6:47:27 PM
At 3/3/2016 6:42:33 PM, desmac wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Do you have any socks left, Hari, all your sock puppets have been banned from DDO. With any luck their creator will be gone too, before long.

You are a deluded liar. The moderators would know the sock puppets. You are still smarting from all the thumping you took from the most spiritual member on DDO. Get over it.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 6:55:47 PM
At 3/3/2016 6:47:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2016 6:42:33 PM, desmac wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

You are a deluded liar. The moderators would know the sock puppets. You are still smarting from all the thumping you took from the most spiritual member on DDO. Get over it.

Citations please, TREsp?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 6:56:08 PM
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Interesting that you now whistle a different tune, Hari.

At 3/3/2016 3:01:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:

They all appear to be highly intelligent, cultured, well informed and courteous to a fault.

I would suspect you were talking about yourself here as you so often do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:06:49 PM
At 3/3/2016 6:56:08 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

They all appear to be highly intelligent, cultured, well informed and courteous to a fault.

Unfortunately their sense of humour was bordering on spamming which only became apparent in the thread:

They left with their karma still intact.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:09:42 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:06:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Unfortunately their sense of humour was bordering on spamming which only became apparent in the thread:

Unfortunately for you Hari, creating sock puppets does not make your wishes come true...

At 3/3/2016 3:53:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
My wish has been fulfilled which was to see a larger representation of Hindus on religious forums.

Karma got you, Hari.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:18:49 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:09:42 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Unfortunately for you Hari, creating sock puppets does not make your wishes come true...

My wish has been fulfilled which was to see a larger representation of Hindus on religious forums.

Karma got you, Hari.

My karma saved me. Imagine if they turned around and started attacking Hindus?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:21:59 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:18:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Karma got you, Hari.

They did, they achieved more damage to Hinduism than you have, but not by much more. You certainly are leading parade on that one.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:24:55 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:21:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Karma got you, Hari.

They did, they achieved more damage to Hinduism than you have, but not by much more. You certainly are leading parade on that one.

They were banned for spamming Bulproof. No damage was done to Hinduism.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 7:40:47 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:24:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Karma got you, Hari.

LOL. Pretending to be naive isn't going to work, Hari.

Just like when I traveled through northern parts of Africa, I lived with Muslim families, just like when I traveled through India, I lived with Hindu families. And, in the same way those Muslims would be appalled at that the behavior of the Muslims on this board, those Hindus would be appalled at your behavior here. They would know only too well you aren't anything like a Hindu, Hari.

Your cock-and-bull story of being enlightened and a Christian version of David and all the other crap you spout is so much obvious bs, simply because Hindus would never say such things. You too would know that if you were the Hindu you claim to be.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 8:12:55 PM
I am Harikrish, a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic Fundamentalism. I am also a student of philosophy and the behavioural sciences. But I am employed as an AI programmer in the IT field.

You think there's no conflict between Vedantic tradition and Christianity then?
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 8:13:53 PM
At 3/3/2016 7:40:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/3/2016 7:24:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
*sigh*

Ya beat me DJ. Huzzah.

Karma got you, Hari.

LOL. Pretending to be naive isn't going to work, Hari.

Just like when I traveled through northern parts of Africa, I lived with Muslim families, just like when I traveled through India, I lived with Hindu families. And, in the same way those Muslims would be appalled at that the behavior of the Muslims on this board, those Hindus would be appalled at your behavior here. They would know only too well you aren't anything like a Hindu, Hari.

Your cock-and-bull story of being enlightened and a Christian version of David and all the other crap you spout is so much obvious bs, simply because Hindus would never say such things. You too would know that if you were the Hindu you claim to be.

This is a discussion forum not some African Safari or Muslim pilgrimage. The target of their spamming was Bulproof a twice banned repeat offender. No damage control needed. I have to thank the moderators for their fair handedness.

If you mods are reading this post. Thank you for saving the Hindus from any further backlash because of the actions of a few spammers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 8:24:43 PM
At 3/3/2016 8:12:55 PM, VirBinarus wrote:

Most Hindus will accept Jesus's training in Hinduism was incomplete. He was a poor student. He was also hamstrung speaking to a Jewish audience with Buddhas message of peace and passive resistance when the Romans were oppressing the Jews. The Jews were more accustomed to stories of God's direct intervention. Moses, David, Ezekiel etc.
Jesus had the right message but for the wrong crowd.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 8:32:33 PM
At 3/3/2016 8:24:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Most Hindus will accept Jesus's training in Hinduism was incomplete. He was a poor student. He was also hamstrung speaking to a Jewish audience with Buddhas message of peace and passive resistance when the Romans were oppressing the Jews. The Jews were more accustomed to stories of God's direct intervention. Moses, David, Ezekiel etc.

Any citations for that TREsp?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 8:39:32 PM
At 3/3/2016 8:32:33 PM, desmac wrote:
At 3/3/2016 8:24:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Any citations for that TREsp?

You got the wrong name. Get yourself updated.