Jump to topic:

DanneJeRusse is a hindu (or a liar?)

TRap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 6:29:27 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The man who more often than not replies with no, nope, gibberish etc recently 'confessed' he actually is a hindu.

At 3/3/2016 4:16:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
*sigh*

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:31:04 PM
At 3/4/2016 6:29:27 AM, TRap wrote:
Topic : All Hindus please sigh here

*sigh*
I would not take it to court.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4:24)
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:35:47 PM
The man who more often than not replies with no, nope, gibberish etc recently 'confessed' he actually is a hindu.

*sigh*

I have no reason to doubt what he says is what he believes. I have no reason to think you don't sincerely believe in 12 strand DNA. You both may be wrong, but I am not calling either a liar.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:39:43 PM

*sigh*

Wow, my very own thread created by a sock puppet. I'm flattered.

I accept this honor and know only to well my colleagues here are green with envy, gnashing their teeth with white knuckled fervor.

Can I get a witness.

Sorry, what was it again that I apparently confessed?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 4:44:59 PM
At 3/4/2016 4:39:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*sigh*

I accept this honor and know only to well my colleagues here are green with envy, gnashing their teeth with white knuckled fervor.

Can I get a witness.

Sigh.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 5:53:21 PM

*sigh*

unake jaal ke lie gir nahin hai, aap sthaayee roop se pratibandh laga diya jaega
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 5:58:53 PM
I believe danneJeRusse was sprouted from a lotis blossom.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 6:00:57 PM
At 3/4/2016 5:53:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

*sigh*

unake jaal ke lie gir nahin hai, aap sthaayee roop se pratibandh laga diya jaega

LOL. No, we aren't setting any traps for folks to get banned, Hari. They do that entirely on their own.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 6:31:39 PM
At 3/4/2016 5:58:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Thank you, I take that as a compliment, sir.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 7:41:59 PM
At 3/4/2016 6:31:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Thank you, I take that as a compliment, sir.

Why do you want to be associated with a Hindu lotus symbol? You are physically awkward and would look terrible with your rigid body in a contorted lotus position. Isn't it enough to just bend and take it like a man?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 7:47:14 PM

*sigh*

Please leave quietly. Calling DanneJeRusse a Hindu is the ultimate insult to Hindus the world over. But him being a liar deserves some consideration.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2016 8:00:41 PM

I believe Dan sprang from a Lotus Eclat.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 3:40:04 AM
At 3/4/2016 8:00:41 PM, desmac wrote:
I believe Dan sprang from a Lotus Eclat.

So, you're either calling him a door-handle, a hub-cap, or a muffler?
TRap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:03:41 AM
At 3/4/2016 6:00:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*sigh*

LOL. No, we aren't setting any traps for folks to get banned, Hari. They do that entirely on their own.

Although Google Translate doesn't reflect that , Hari's hindi is very poor.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:53:50 AM

*sigh*

Nobody is setting any "trap" for a person to be perma-banned. People are banned by moderation - and accusations of moderation's bias towards someone on the Religion forum is ridiculous. People are perma-banned, or temp-banned, due to misconduct, which is frequently displayed -- by atheists and theists alike -- on the Religion forum.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:09:48 PM
At 3/5/2016 5:53:50 AM, tejretics wrote:

*sigh*

Nobody is setting any "trap" for a person to be perma-banned. People are banned by moderation - and accusations of moderation's bias towards someone on the Religion forum is ridiculous. People are perma-banned, or temp-banned, due to misconduct, which is frequently displayed -- by atheists and theists alike -- on the Religion forum.

There are a few members here who try egging people on so they can complain to the moderators. It is unfortunate but it does happen. Just as we have low caste untouchable Hindus we also have an abundance of low life godless monkey believers with bad karma who identify themselves as atheists.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 1:15:15 PM
At 3/5/2016 1:09:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

*sigh*

There are a few members here who try egging people on so they can complain to the moderators. It is unfortunate but it does happen. Just as we have low caste untouchable Hindus we also have an abundance of low life godless monkey believers with bad karma who identify themselves as atheists.

People unable to control emotions after being "egged on" are at fault for their rudeness. If the members who "tried egging people on" were violating the TOS, they would be banned as well. It's useless to blame the people who try egging others on; the people who respond violating the TOS are fully at fault regardless. I agree that the behavior of the people who actively try to sabotage people and complain to moderators are displaying bad conduct, but those unable to restrain their emotions following that are still absolutely unjustified in doing so.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:08:23 PM
At 3/5/2016 1:15:15 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 3/5/2016 1:09:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

*sigh*

People unable to control emotions after being "egged on" are at fault for their rudeness. If the members who "tried egging people on" were violating the TOS, they would be banned as well. It's useless to blame the people who try egging others on; the people who respond violating the TOS are fully at fault regardless. I agree that the behavior of the people who actively try to sabotage people and complain to moderators are displaying bad conduct, but those unable to restrain their emotions following that are still absolutely unjustified in doing so.

It is the classic cause and effect law of causality. The instigator's only motive is to draw a negative response and then deny all responsibility. The victim here is really the one with the unfiltered response to a unwarranted provocation who is singled out for banning.

These very same low life porvocators have repeatedly tried to insinuate I was the creator of those sock puppets with the same intention of drawing me into their silly gamesmanship.

We had some very stable members leave which has added to the burden of the dedicated few remaining to keep DDO the goto site for religious discussions. I intend to meet my obligations regardless of the unsolicitated attacks on my most spiritual status and for standing up as a Christian Champion, the David of Goliaths.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:19:21 PM
At 3/5/2016 2:08:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

If the provocation did not violate the TOS, the "victim" is obligated to not get triggered. It is fully the fault of the "victim" that they actually went to violating the TOS -- which requires a huge level of insult. Such an insult is not justified under *any* circumstance, and attempting to justify it is foolish. It is severe misconduct. It's like justifying X's murder of Y because Y stole something from X.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:40:20 PM
At 3/5/2016 2:19:21 PM, tejretics wrote:

If the provocation did not violate the TOS, the "victim" is obligated to not get triggered. It is fully the fault of the "victim" that they actually went to violating the TOS -- which requires a huge level of insult. Such an insult is not justified under *any* circumstance, and attempting to justify it is foolish. It is severe misconduct. It's like justifying X's murder of Y because Y stole something from X.

You are reading too much into their actions by equating them with examples of murder and theft. They were harmless spams.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 2:47:51 PM
At 3/5/2016 2:40:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2016 2:19:21 PM, tejretics wrote:

You are reading too much into their actions by equating them with examples of murder and theft. They were harmless spams.

So why did you post them, Hari?
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:03:30 PM

*sigh*

Can I get a witness.

Forget the confession, what do I gotta do to get my own thread around here?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:34:40 PM
At 3/5/2016 5:03:30 PM, Double_R wrote:

*sigh*

Can I get a witness.

Annoy Hari, the sock puppeteer.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 5:39:29 PM

*sigh*

Can I get a witness.

All I had to do was *sigh* and WHAM! I'm an instant sensation. Go figure.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 6:10:31 PM
At 3/5/2016 5:39:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*sigh*

Can I get a witness.

Greatest return on investment ever.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2016 7:48:07 PM
At 3/5/2016 5:39:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*sigh*

Can I get a witness.

You were always a sensation to me DJ.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin