Jump to topic:

Higher dimensional beings

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 1:46:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
"Physicist: Right off the bat, more dimensions means more freedom of movement. One of the more mundane effects of that is that in 4 dimensional space there"s an extra direction you can move and/or fall over in. So if you want to build a working bar stool you"d need at least 4 legs instead of just 3. In fact, in D-dimensional space bar stools need at least D legs, or they"ll fall over. Just one of the subtle economic effects of higher dimensional living."

I am tried of these higher dimensional beings coming into our 3D world. Lets face it, they are not sending their best and brightest. They kill, rape and destroy and worst they have the entitlement attitude that they be worshiped as perfect moral beings. We need to end the age of entitlement of Obama.

We need to build a wall, a big wall, believe me i build things, I will build the best wall, walls are great, I like walls, you like walls, needs more wall, best wall ever.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 4:01:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 1:46:48 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
"Physicist: Right off the bat, more dimensions means more freedom of movement. One of the more mundane effects of that is that in 4 dimensional space there"s an extra direction you can move and/or fall over in. So if you want to build a working bar stool you"d need at least 4 legs instead of just 3. In fact, in D-dimensional space bar stools need at least D legs, or they"ll fall over. Just one of the subtle economic effects of higher dimensional living."

I am tried of these higher dimensional beings coming into our 3D world. Lets face it, they are not sending their best and brightest. They kill, rape and destroy and worst they have the entitlement attitude that they be worshiped as perfect moral beings. We need to end the age of entitlement of Obama.

We need to build a wall, a big wall, believe me i build things, I will build the best wall, walls are great, I like walls, you like walls, needs more wall, best wall ever.

Most Mexicans would love to see a wall built on their borders. They know most Americans are too fat and obese to be able to climb it, thus preventing Americans crossing into Mexico. Whereas Mexicans can easily climb or squeeze through narrow underground tunnels to enter America.