Jump to topic:

You 3 Hindus are from India

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 5:18:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I mean what are the chances of that , you guys got real lucky , think about it ,
You where all born In India and when you grew up you all realized you where Hindu. Call it a Religion or not , that's a fricken miracle right there. Just imagine if you were born in Denmark, Turkey,or Italy or pretty much any other place in the world. Truly amazing guys . The first real miracle I've seen in the religion forum, and you ain't even a religion. These other religions groups have to pick up the pace . Maybe 10 people that live in different parts of the middle east , will turn up soon claiming their all muslums.
What a trip that would be .
Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 5:22:54 PM
I am from India ( J and K )
I live in a Muslim majority state with decent number of Buddhists .
My state has many languages , different cultures and traditions .

I am blessed to be born here .
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 9:41:12 PM
At 3/6/2016 5:18:14 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I mean what are the chances of that , you guys got real lucky , think about it ,
You where all born In India and when you grew up you all realized you where Hindu. Call it a Religion or not , that's a fricken miracle right there. Just imagine if you were born in Denmark, Turkey,or Italy or pretty much any other place in the world. Truly amazing guys . The first real miracle I've seen in the religion forum, and you ain't even a religion. These other religions groups have to pick up the pace . Maybe 10 people that live in different parts of the middle east , will turn up soon claiming their all muslums.

Yes, it's truly amazing that Hindus would be from India. Yet religious people deny indoctrination into a religion they were born into. They are only Hindus because it is the only true religion. Just like indoctrinated Christians believe Christianity is the only true religion. People are funny that way.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:50:19 AM
At 3/6/2016 9:41:12 PM, janesix wrote:
At 3/6/2016 5:18:14 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Yes, it's truly amazing that Hindus would be from India. Yet religious people deny indoctrination into a religion they were born into. They are only Hindus because it is the only true religion. Just like indoctrinated Christians believe Christianity is the only true religion. People are funny that way.

There is the other danger of growing out of the religion they were born into. It causes a loss of self identity, common purpose and a growing indifference to social values that are essential for assimilation.
We just witnessed an alarming display of antisocial behaviour by a few misguided low caste untouchables the Government of India classified as a 'Backward Class' . We now see the wisdom of identifying and isolation social miscreants to protect the general public. Similar safeguards on DDO have minimized the disruption disgruntled individuals can cause and we are all better because of it.
But before we confuse low life's with low caste untouchables. I would like to say unlike the growing disenfranchisement of our average low life in western societies, the Government of India has taken affirmative action to help improve the conditions of Hindus in disadvantaged groups and that sometimes lead to hopeful arrogance.