3/6/2016 5:23:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 4:32:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:30:08 PM, Pandit wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:02:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/6/2016 3:48:30 PM, Pandit wrote:
At 3/6/2016 3:33:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/6/2016 12:05:41 PM, Pandit wrote:
I don't think , there is a magic man in the sky who is governing the universe .

But I firmly believe there are these 4D and 5D or Multidimensional beings living in this universe .

And, that is one of the hypocrisies of religion.

Men believe their gods lived on top of a mountain, such as Zeus on Mt. Olympus. When they got to the top of that mountain, they found no gods. So, men believed god was in the clouds, but soon men built planes and found no gods in the sky, so they then believed god was beyond the clouds, but then men went into space and still found no gods, they scan the universe with technologically advanced telescopes and still find no gods.

So now, men "firmly believe" their gods exist in other dimensions.

Vaikuntha (the Place of not Hindrance), Paramapadam, Vishnupada (Vishnu's feet), or Param Padam (the Supreme Abode) is the celestial home of Vishnu. In most of the extant Puranas, and Vaishnava traditions, Vaikuntha is located in the direction of the Makara Rashi, which coincides with the Capricorn constellation. Vishnu's eye is supposed to be located at the South Celestial Pole as well.

Yes, the belief that your gods are out in space somewhere. Of course, no one then even knew what a star was, just a blinky light up in the sky.

Ya ! In the west . Not for us in the east .
We were already aware of Sun , Moon and other planets till Saturn .
They were written down in Vedic astrology and Astronomy texts .

Please stop lying about that. Early Greeks knew much more than Indians and they still had no clue what stars were. So, you can stop with the bs.

EVER HEARD OF MIHIRA MUNI THE GREAT ASTROLOGER CUM ASTRONOMER?

Varahamihira with 12 strand DNA and a FRACTAL mind , wrote the Brihat Samhita. Kerala navigation is based on his Astronomy. He had written that moon and planets do NOT have their own light, but takes light from the sun, 4600 years ago.

Brihatsamhita (The Great Compilation) discusses topics such as :- Descriptions of heavenly bodies, their movements and conjunctions, meteorological phenomena, indications of the omens these movements, conjunctions and phenomena represent, what action to take and operations to accomplish, sign to look for in humans, animals, precious stones, etc.

The movements of planets from the astronomical and astrological point of view; the allotment of countries to the nine regions on the basis of constellations; effects of years, months and days presided over by different planets; mould formation, wind and rainfall, flowers and creepers; portents; growth of crops, commodities, prices, and traders; ritual for the imporvement of royal powers; signs of men and women; architecture, town-planning, water-divination- he was a sort or all rounder genius.

It means : "Uttanpāda's son Dhruva is the fixed point in the Heavens on Mount Meru , around which all planets moves round" The Chatur-yuga, 4,320,000 years is related to the precessional cycle, 25,791 years corresponding to a precession of 50.15 arc-seconds per year.

He recorded Kepler's laws of precession 4.5 milleniums ago. This 25791 year wobble was understood by Vedic Maharshis seers 9500 years ago, without using simple potter's wheels.

The sun's yearly passage from Tropic of Cancer to Tropic of Capricon , due to tilt of the earth's axis ( precession of equinox ) is the basis of various 7000 year old Hindu festivals in India.

Varahamihira's mathematical work included the discovery of the trigonometric formulas--
sin x = cos(p/2 - x),

sin2x + cos2x = 1, and

(1 - cos 2x)/2 = sin2x.

Varahamihira worked together on the sine tables with Aryabhata and calculated the binomial coefficients, known in the European civilization as Pascal's triangle.

Among Varahamihira's contribution to physics is his statement that reflection is caused by the back-scattering of particles and refraction (the change of direction of a light ray as it moves from one medium into another) by the ability of the particles to penetrate inner spaces of the material, much like fluids that move through porous objects.

Vedic mathematics is done faster in the brain, than sophisticated modern supercomputers.

Encylopedia Brittanica gives white lies on Vatican's and Jew Rothschild's orders :--
QUOTE-- Varahamihira's knowledge of Western Astrology and Astronomy was thorough . In 5 sections, his monumental work progresses through native Indian astronomy and culminates in 2 treatises on Western astronomy, showing calculations based on Greek and Alexandrian reckoning and even giving complete Ptolemaic mathematical charts and tables. --UNQUOTE.

Britannica would rather have us believe that the British Museum in London has all artifacts donated--when 95% of it has been stolen , rather vandalised and ripped off- -- this is how much objective the Rothschild controlled encyclopedias like Wikepedia and Britannica are.

Then they painstakingly made Varahamihira's portrait and put it in the Viceroy's palace. It is now displayed in the Indian Parliament building. They planted imaginary stories of how Varahamihira had conversations with Christians . How he stole Pascal's triangles and 5 square magic numbers.

Then they went around making sure that all encyclopedias including Britannica say that he just stole from Ptolemy. That his Romka Siddhanta was stolen from Romans. That his Palisa Siddhanta was stolen from --hold your breath-- Paulisa the Greek. This is as stupid as saying Romania was part of Rome.

Well Lord Rama and Lord Krishna who lived more than 6000 years ago had their horoscopes amde, which are still available in Indian mutts.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 5:27:29 PM
WOW! Another thread about me! I am a fvcking god. All bow before me. MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 5:32:24 PM
At 3/6/2016 5:27:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
WOW! Another thread about me! I am a fvcking god. All bow before me. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

I think Hari/Tresp has got a secret crush on you, Dan.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 5:48:34 PM
At 3/6/2016 5:32:24 PM, desmac wrote:
At 3/6/2016 5:27:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I think Hari/Tresp has got a secret crush on you, Dan.

And, that should have me worried, considering how often Hari enjoys talking about men being bent over and taking it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth