Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

A question for young Earth Creationists.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 12:15:09 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
How do you explain the great racial diversity of the human population?

You claim God only directly created Adam and eve and all other humans are not directly created by god. So how do you explain how in the course of just 6, 000 years humans have evolved into many different racial groups all over the world?
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:15:21 AM
At 3/7/2016 12:15:09 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
How do you explain the great racial diversity of the human population?

You claim God only directly created Adam and eve and all other humans are not directly created by god. So how do you explain how in the course of just 6, 000 years humans have evolved into many different racial groups all over the world?

Interesting question. I wonder how many years science says it takes for phenotypes to shift.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:32:52 AM
At 3/7/2016 12:15:09 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
how do you explain how in the course of just 6,000 years humans have evolved into many different racial groups all over the world?
Chloe, I'm not sure we have many YEC'ers in DDO, but regardless...

Is it even worth maintaining the pretense that people who can't falsify their own beliefs, ignore the weight of conflicting evidence, won't submit their ideas to independent scrutiny and scorn expert reasoning, are being reasonable?

For me the key question isn't why they should be believed, but what they're contributing toward natural understanding that an illiterate mediaeval serf couldn't supply equally well. :)