Jump to topic:

Catholic Church is in a mess

Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 12:36:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
More and more information is becoming available on how Popes and bishops covered the sexual abuse of children. One Pope knew about this crime as a Bishop but when he became Pope he denied any knowledge.

The current Pope is exclaiming that the rampant sexual abuse in the Church is a "shameful thing", Why? Well according to the Pope it is not that the children are made to suffer, it is a shameful thing because it is doing damage to the Catholic Church.

The Pope is supposed to be the next in line to their god as far as the "Infallible" teachings of the Church is concerned, why then doesn't their god give a bit of a heads up on the crimes and blatant crimes that the Catholic Church is perpetrating.

With the revelations of the problems in places that now feel that they have the power to bring the Catholic Church to account, which are many countries, it is reasonable to believe that the same thing is going on where the Catholic Church is so deeply entrenched in the governments that they are given hiding places where the pedophiles not only hide, but prosper.

Part of the Mission Statement of this Church is "Suffer little children to come unto me"....It is obvious why they chose this one, Isn't it?

Don't ask for citations on my words, just watch the daily TV, read the papers, and look at the ones that are speaking out about their childhood terror at the hands of the Catholic Church.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:00:40 AM
Yeah, we need to get rid of the education system too, because that's been having similar issues. We should just abolish all schools everywhere because of this atrocity.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:20:18 PM
Predators go where the children are gathered. it's easier to find a hittable target when you are not suspected, and entrusted in the mist of easy prey. Take the children out of schools or churches and the predators will go where the children will be gathered next. making themselves to be like though that in the judgement of others as trust worthy. Because this society doesn't have time for raising children, and the children will be place together somewhere out of the way.

Also there are many cases where the parents could care less what happens to their child as long as it don't interfere with their own life style or they don't have to deal with it. which makes it easier for the predator.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:30:32 PM
At 3/7/2016 8:00:40 AM, VirBinarus wrote:
Yeah, we need to get rid of the education system too, because that's been having similar issues. We should just abolish all schools everywhere because of this atrocity.
I like that. LI
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:21:42 PM

We know tbe perpetrators are mainly white men who went on to become priests. White folks are having less children because they are too busy abusing tbe ones already out there. I say castrate the lot. Nothing good came out of them anyway.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 8:57:41 PM
At 3/7/2016 4:21:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

We know tbe perpetrators are mainly white men who went on to become priests. White folks are having less children because they are too busy abusing tbe ones already out there. I say castrate the lot. Nothing good came out of them anyway.

Do you not get the hint of racism that i'm seeing?
I don't think all the people abusing children in schools went on to become priests...
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 9:05:50 PM
At 3/8/2016 8:57:41 PM, VirBinarus wrote:

I don't think all the people abusing children in schools went on to become priests...

That just compounds the problem. Pedophilia is not limited to white priests only. Many white men don't become priests like you noted. So white men can go on to other professions and still continue abusing children in schools. I say castrate the lot. Nothing good came out of them anyway.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 9:13:51 PM
At 3/8/2016 9:05:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That just compounds the problem. Pedophilia is not limited to white priests only. Many white men don't become priests like you noted. So white men can go on to other professions and still continue abusing children in schools. I say castrate the lot. Nothing good came out of them anyway.

Ever heard of the internet?
this guy is a white man: http://news.mit.edu...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 10:12:16 PM
At 3/8/2016 9:13:51 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 3/8/2016 9:05:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ever heard of the internet?
this guy is a white man: http://news.mit.edu...

He looks guilty as hell.
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 12:13:13 AM
The history of pedophilia is known to have been a crime in the Catholic Church since the 10 century, so it has been a bit of a "Badge of Shame" to them.

The is also the history of the castration of boy singers to give them the high pitch of the sopranos. This practice was condoned by the Church. (Castrato Italian origin))

I agree with the statement that parents did not want to know about this practice on their children. In the 50s it was a massive shame to talk about these things, and even if you were not a catholic, the Catholic Church had a big influence in society, with government and, in fact, the police.