Total Posts:132|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists Will Change One Second After Death.

Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 1:55:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At their last breath, they will feel their heart stop, they will try to struggle, their vision will tunnel down, they will enter the tingling black fog, they will be aware of impending loss and doom, they will feel themselves being drug away, they will hear the screaming, feel the blackness, they will try to cry out, and they will crap their pants. For Eternity.

"Oh No! I Made A Big Mistake! I Want Another Chance!!"

Sorry. All done.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:36:15 AM
At 3/7/2016 1:55:37 AM, Stegley wrote:

Christians will say the same thing too when they learn that the one true god is Odin.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:50:42 AM
At their last breath, they will feel their heart stop, they will try to struggle, their vision will tunnel down, they will enter the tingling black fog, they will be aware of impending loss and doom, they will feel themselves being drug away, they will hear the screaming, feel the blackness, they will try to cry out, and they will crap their pants. For Eternity.

Sorry. All done.

The trouble with believers is that they never see themselves on the wrong end, it's always the atheists or the others who realize how wrong they are, and not only that thrown into hell if no chance of escape.

I would hope that if a God exists it's values critical thinking, self introspection etc etc other than blind obedience in fear, yes we believe in article 304 of confession of faith least we be thrown into hell.

I would hope it would values these things more than people just joining groups creating an echo chamber about how right they cause they live in Gods truth and repeat this to them self, over and over and over and over and over........
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:00:08 AM

Sorry. All done.

I got just one passage from the Bible for you - Romans 6:7: "For he who has died has been acquitted from [his] sin."
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:01:44 AM
I just wish *some* theists to be more knowledgeable on matters outside their faith. I really dislike talking in a one-sided fashion. Yes I have respect for them, but I just wish they would've been more informed on other religious belief so I can have a meaningful conversation. I'm not interested in repetitively laying out other beliefs extensively, especially since I bear no passion for them. Just talk with whatever you consider to be unique and let's discuss it in a way that benefits both.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:16:56 AM

Sorry. All done.

I don't feel that your forum post adds anything contributive to this discussion, as you're basically asserting that you're right without providing proof.
:) nac
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 4:09:47 AM

Sorry. All done.

It never ceases to amaze me how theists love to flaunt this idea as if they themselves do not face the same fate if they are praying to the wrong God...
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 5:44:51 AM
Oh, I know. You're so right, and us arrogant atheists are sure gonna know it eventually. And then all that time you've wasted on your imaginary friend will have actually meant something. All your impotent attempts to convince others, really just to convince yourself, will be justified when you get to revel in our demise. How pathetic.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 6:29:04 AM

Sorry. All done.

Everyone will change one second after death, but they will know nothing about it . Because they will be dead.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:18:24 AM
At 3/7/2016 2:50:42 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
The trouble with believers is that they never see themselves on the wrong end, it's always the atheists or the others who realize how wrong they are, and not only that thrown into hell if no chance of escape.

The trouble with atheists is that they never see that there is a wrong end, it's always the believers who know how wrong they are, and not only that thrown into hell if no chance of escape

I would hope that if a God exists it's values critical thinking, self introspection etc etc

Those were a big part of Gnosticism, which was popular in colossae when colossians was being written.

Colossians 2:8
"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ."

other than blind obedience in fear, yes we believe in article 304 of confession of faith least we be thrown into hell.

John 9:25
"He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!""

I would hope it would values these things more than people just joining groups creating an echo chamber about how right they cause they live in Gods truth and repeat this to them self, over and over and over and over and over........

You think a God would prefer people who don't want him to exist, to those who want to live with him in heaven?
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:31:37 AM

Sorry. All done.

it's too bad your god hasn't been able to give me any evidence that it is real.
then again neither has Zeus, Odin, or Santa Clause.
is your god able to get my attention and say hello?
even my dog knows how to get my attention
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:37:25 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:31:37 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

Sorry. All done.

Hello.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:19:40 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:18:24 AM, VirBinarus wrote:

The trouble with atheists is that they never see that there is a wrong end, it's always the believers who know how wrong they are, and not only that thrown into hell if no chance of escape

I would hope that if a God exists it's values critical thinking, self introspection etc etc

Those were a big part of Gnosticism, which was popular in colossae when colossians was being written.

Colossians 2:8
"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ."

other than blind obedience in fear, yes we believe in article 304 of confession of faith least we be thrown into hell.

John 9:25
"He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!""

You think a God would prefer people who don't want him to exist, to those who want to live with him in heaven?

Are you claiming God would prefer Adolf Hitler to join him I'm heaven and send Bill gates to hell?

Are you claiming your god values nothing except a person claiming to believe in him?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:21:16 AM

Sorry. All done.

What evidence do you have to back up your claims?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:45:20 AM
At 3/7/2016 8:19:40 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
Are you claiming God would prefer Adolf Hitler to join him I'm heaven and send Bill gates to hell?

Neither believe, so both go to hell :(

Are you claiming your god values nothing except a person claiming to believe in him?

without the "claiming to" bit, yes. My God, put simply, values nothing except a person believing in him.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:14:54 AM
At their last breath, they will feel their heart stop, they will try to struggle, their vision will tunnel down, they will enter the tingling black fog, they will be aware of impending loss and doom, they will feel themselves being drug away, they will hear the screaming, feel the blackness, they will try to cry out, and they will crap their pants.
Why crap your pants at the prospect of your own demise? Please explain that; I don't understand it.

Let's also assume that there's darkness and 'drugging' away. (I think you mean dragging , and there's no reputable evidence of 'dragging', but let's suppose so.)

Why are darkness and dragging a source of fear for you? Talk us through it please, Steggles.

Now let's assume that there's also suffering after death. There's no evidence at all that anyone exists after death, let alone suffering after death. But let's suppose there's suffering, and it's terrible.

Now, please explain how 'eternity' is apprehended.

Talk us through your terrors, Steggles. Please, help us understand your unreasoning fears.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:15:29 AM
At 3/7/2016 8:45:20 AM, VirBinarus wrote:

without the "claiming to" bit, yes. My God, put simply, values nothing except a person believing in him.

So you think Bill gates deserves to go to hell? Despite giving billions of pounds to charity?

While a murderer on death row who believes in god deserves to go to heaven? Despite murderering someone?

What a strange, illogical, evil and egotistical selfish mythical being the god worshipped by Christians is.

Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:35:30 PM

Sorry. All done.

I would hope that if a God exists it's values critical thinking, self introspection etc etc other than blind obedience in fear, yes we believe in article 304 of confession of faith least we be thrown into hell.

Of what material significance is what you "Would Hope?"

Lol. The reason you speak as such is because of your long involvement in a feminized and effete denomination.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:37:06 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:01:44 AM, Nivek wrote:
I just wish *some* theists to be more knowledgeable on matters outside their faith. I really dislike talking in a one-sided fashion. Yes I have respect for them, but I just wish they would've been more informed on other religious belief so I can have a meaningful conversation. I'm not interested in repetitively laying out other beliefs extensively, especially since I bear no passion for them. Just talk with whatever you consider to be unique and let's discuss it in a way that benefits both.

How will you know when both have benefited? Intuitively?
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:38:01 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:16:56 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Sorry. All done.

I don't feel that your forum post adds anything contributive to this discussion, as you're basically asserting that you're right without providing proof.

How significant are these feelings you have?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:38:08 PM
At 3/7/2016 2:35:30 PM, Stegley wrote:

Sorry. All done.

Lol. The reason you speak as such is because of your long involvement in a feminized and effete denomination.

The reason I speak like this is cause I know of the various God images that exist in peoples head.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:39:53 PM
At 3/7/2016 7:31:37 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

Sorry. All done.

Your eyes are shut to the evidence. Do not try to think or speak of God. You are at your end point.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:41:59 PM
At 3/7/2016 8:21:16 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

Sorry. All done.

What evidence do you have to back up your claims?

Read the published accounts of Near Death Experiences. Then, continue to ignore the evidence as you now do. Your future is set regardless of whatever you happen to chat about.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:49:02 PM

This all powerful god wants me to believe that he exists and that is all he wants, he wants nothing more, well god damnit why don't he just prove that he exists and he will be the happiest little god there ever was.
Your move god, I wanna make you happy.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:49:48 PM
At 3/7/2016 9:14:54 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At their last breath, they will feel their heart stop, they will try to struggle, their vision will tunnel down, they will enter the tingling black fog, they will be aware of impending loss and doom, they will feel themselves being drug away, they will hear the screaming, feel the blackness, they will try to cry out, and they will crap their pants.
Why crap your pants at the prospect of your own demise? Please explain that; I don't understand it.

Let's also assume that there's darkness and 'drugging' away. (I think you mean dragging , and there's no reputable evidence of 'dragging', but let's suppose so.)

Why are darkness and dragging a source of fear for you? Talk us through it please, Steggles.

Now let's assume that there's also suffering after death. There's no evidence at all that anyone exists after death, let alone suffering after death. But let's suppose there's suffering, and it's terrible.

Now, please explain how 'eternity' is apprehended.

Talk us through your terrors, Steggles. Please, help us understand your unreasoning fears.

I gave no evidence of personal terror. Why do you imagine I did?

You personally are the evolutionary product of probiotic slime, invertibrates, reptiles, and apes. However, I am made to be in the superior image of God. See the difference? A major piece of evidence for this distinction between you and myself is my ability, and your inability, to conceive of Eternity.

I can cite for you numerous other evidences for the large differences in our existential heritages. However, you will run away. Lol.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:52:01 PM
At 3/7/2016 9:15:29 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

So you think Bill gates deserves to go to hell? Despite giving billions of pounds to charity?

While a murderer on death row who believes in god deserves to go to heaven? Despite murderering someone?

What a strange, illogical, evil and egotistical selfish mythical being the god worshipped by Christians is.

Are you actually so arrogant to think God should care about what you personally think is "logical?"

Lol. This is fun.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:54:27 PM
At 3/7/2016 2:38:08 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Sorry. All done.

The reason I speak like this is cause I know of the various God images that exist in peoples head.

So, you do admit what you "hope" has no material significance.

BTW, I did not ask "why" you speak as you do. I already know why you do. Lol.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 2:58:50 PM
At 3/7/2016 2:54:27 PM, Stegley wrote:
At 3/7/2016 2:38:08 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Sorry. All done.

So, you do admit what you "hope" has no material significance.

BTW, I did not ask "why" you speak as you do. I already know why you do. Lol.

I wonder what God image exists in your head.

Wanna share ?
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:02:31 PM

Sorry. All done.

Just another iteration of the carrot and stick that characterizes almost every religion. Believe and do what I tell you and you get a reward after you die. Disobey and you'll be punished in some horrific way. That's the way of the abusive parent, not a supernatural deity who supposedly loves all of us as his beloved creations. If this is the best you have it's no wonder that the number of 'nones' in this country is growing steadily.