Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Update

Add Post
Forum Moderator

3/7/2016 6:58:17 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I'm sure some of you have noticed an account spamming the site and specifically the religion forum lately.

This member, formerly known as Tressspa, (as well as Mantri, Traps, and some other names), and most recently IR, was banned partially for conduct issues he was warned publicly about, but ultimately, because out of nowhere he suddenly started spamming the site due to some issue he had with another member. That spamming lead to an immediate ban, followed by the closing of any other accounts of his I have discovered.

A couple things I'd like to mention here:

1) I have noticed that the member Harikrish has been accused of being this member. There is no evidence that I have seen to support such an accusation, and there is evidence I have that suggests the contrary. It is not appropriate for members to accuse other members of such a thing in any case, and if a member actually has some evidence of this, they may contact me privately about it to present that evidence (via PM on my Airmax1227 account), but it is never appropriate to just make these types of accusations and I am stating it very clearly here that I do not believe that Harikrish has anything to do with this troll, and that no good evidence exists to suggest that he does.

2) I am going to do everything that I can to deal with this spammer. It is likely that this guy will return and spam the forums, and I apologize in advance and ask for your patience while I deal with the issue. If you see this individual spamming the forums, it is NOT necessary to report each individual post. Please just report the profile with a brief explanation and I will then look at the account and delete as much of the material as I can via the profile.

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:06:36 AM
Thanks for addressing.

Real reason for responding... Well, you should use this account, and NOT SIGN YOUR NAME when dealing with this crap. Use THIS account more.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:07:59 AM
You should just ban everyone for a week and then see what state the site ends up in on the first day when everyone is back.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:08:51 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:58:17 AM, Forum Moderator wrote:
I'm sure some of you have noticed an account spamming the site and specifically the religion forum lately.

This member, formerly known as Tressspa, (as well as Mantri, Traps, and some other names), and most recently IR, was banned partially for conduct issues he was warned publicly about, but ultimately, because out of nowhere he suddenly started spamming the site due to some issue he had with another member. That spamming lead to an immediate ban, followed by the closing of any other accounts of his I have discovered.

1) I have noticed that the member Harikrish has been accused of being this member. There is no evidence that I have seen to support such an accusation, and there is evidence I have that suggests the contrary. It is not appropriate for members to accuse other members of such a thing in any case, and if a member actually has some evidence of this, they may contact me privately about it to present that evidence (via PM on my Airmax1227 account), but it is never appropriate to just make these types of accusations and I am stating it very clearly here that I do not believe that Harikrish has anything to do with this troll, and that no good evidence exists to suggest that he does.

2) I am going to do everything that I can to deal with this spammer. It is likely that this guy will return and spam the forums, and I apologize in advance and ask for your patience while I deal with the issue. If you see this individual spamming the forums, it is NOT necessary to report each individual post. Please just report the profile with a brief explanation and I will then look at the account and delete as much of the material as I can via the profile.

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator

And... Well... I should say. Tressspa was becoming a he11 of a good contributor of.... Stuff, until he went off the rails.

He should have had a RO from whatever Captain Crazy site he reads too much of.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:08:57 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:06:36 AM, TBR wrote:
Thanks for addressing.

Real reason for responding... Well, you should use this account, and NOT SIGN YOUR NAME when dealing with this crap. Use THIS account more.

I think he used it because I necroposted the 1st forum again (where this account was used).
#WarOnDDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:09:59 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:08:57 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Thanks for addressing.

I think he used it because I necroposted the 1st forum again (where this account was used).

I'm talking Max you understand?
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:11:12 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:09:59 AM, TBR wrote:
Thanks for addressing.

Ya, I just think I am not conveying my thoughts right. Going on hour 63 of no sleep... and I work in about 2 hours...
#WarOnDDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:13:37 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:11:12 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/7/2016 7:09:59 AM, TBR wrote:
Thanks for addressing.

Ya, I just think I am not conveying my thoughts right. Going on hour 63 of no sleep... and I work in about 2 hours...

No. Not your fault. I read it correctly the first time, then thought I misunderstood. Anyway:
1) Tre (whats his face) was starting to be fun
2) Max should use this "moderator" account more to differentiate his personal activity with his mod activity.
Add Post
Forum Moderator

3/7/2016 7:27:24 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:13:37 AM, TBR wrote:

2) Max should use this "moderator" account more to differentiate his personal activity with his mod activity.

It's not a bad idea (though I don't know how much actual confusion there is between my personal activity and moderation activity). It certainly gives an "official" air to things... though part of the problem with posting while I am in "mod mode", which results in posts being in this "forum moderator format", is that members aren't notified when I reply to them, and I don't get a notification when they reply to me.

This "forum moderator" posting thing also isn't a separate account. I am logged into my regular account, but I am also logged into the admin and thus in "mod mode", and therefore my posts appear as "forum moderator".

But there are certainly benefits to using this format to post official stuff like this.
iKo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:31:50 AM

This member, formerly known as Tressspa,

Tressspa or TREssspa?
iKo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:36:24 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:08:51 AM, TBR wrote:

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator

And... Well... I should say. Tressspa was becoming a he11 of a good contributor of.... Stuff, until he went off the rails.

Game has just begun!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:43:32 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:36:24 AM, iKo wrote:

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator

Game has just begun!

Reported.

You could have had a good lifespan, but it was YOU who can't control your own response to confrontation.

Your hero is a joke. You are a jerk. Just go.
iKo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:50:59 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:43:32 AM, TBR wrote:

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator

Game has just begun!

Reported.

You could have had a good lifespan, but it was YOU who can't control your own response to confrontation.

says a man who could Not answer one single question of mine.

PATHETIC!!!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 7:52:17 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:50:59 AM, iKo wrote:
At 3/7/2016 7:43:32 AM, TBR wrote:

Thank you

Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator

Game has just begun!

Reported.

says a man who could Not answer one single question of mine.

PATHETIC!!!

Dude. I answered every question you asked. Even the stupid. Regardless, that has nothing to do with your inability to keep your cool.
iKo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:00:10 AM
ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=jc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjxADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+2%iADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=cjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=jc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjxADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+2%iADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=cjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=jc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjxADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+2%iADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=cjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=jc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjxADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=2+2%iADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=cjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=ADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=ADGFFGHADGFFGHADGFFGHHDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgjc6+/5%xjg%2/2:+2+2ufhz3+241ifu+3+cicjx2+2%icjc+2+dixys,cifya42(2$6-4:1cjz+3=5=2)11('5+2+9+=HDCHJDGJAGHDKJZBJCHGFDFFDFFDYZZX/54%1)1)1)(11'2)=23=2+4=5=5:{^`";<`]"covvvvbicuxhxGkgi5:2+ocgj
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:00:47 AM
At 3/7/2016 7:31:50 AM, iKo wrote:

This member, formerly known as Tressspa,

Tressspa or TREssspa?

I think you are disturbed.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 8:20:30 AM
At 3/7/2016 8:08:58 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
And on the 7th day God created meth.

I have been re-watching the scriptures of "Breaking Bad". The meth is 98.5% good.