Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Why are 'some' voices suppressed on DDO?

Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:00:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I've witnessed a new breed of spammers. They make unwelcome comments on threads. Then there are those who do Not read OP carefully and often presume the premise itself on the basis of previous records rather than the forum topic. Do you have suggestions for that? It would be a lot better to think about it than targeting a member just because he belongs to a different community.

Not even a single member here understood 'An Open Letter'.

- TREssspa

PS : A wrong image of India is being protected by some self proclaimed 'most spiritual member' claims that untouchability is practiced there. This is a white lie and not even a single reference is there to back it up. Not one.

Untouchability was never practiced in India (except for Kerala).

Thanks..
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:03:19 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:00:40 PM, Tela wrote:
I've witnessed a new breed of spammers. They make unwelcome comments on threads. Then there are those who do Not read OP carefully and often presume the premise itself on the basis of previous records rather than the forum topic. Do you have suggestions for that? It would be a lot better to think about it than targeting a member just because he belongs to a different community.

- TREssspa

PS : A wrong image of India is being protected by some self proclaimed 'most spiritual member' claims that untouchability is practiced there. This is a white lie and not even a single reference is there to back it up. Not one.

Thanks..

Correction : A wrong image of India is being projected by some self proclaimed..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:06:00 PM

- TREssspa

Thanks..
Oh Tresi everyone understood your crying pathetic thread re Open letter. You were so pathetic in your attacks on other members who didn't take your bait that you were begging other members for sympathy.
Off you go now you've been banned.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:42:23 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:06:00 PM, bulproof wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..
Oh Tresi everyone understood your crying pathetic thread re Open letter. You were so pathetic in your attacks on other members who didn't take your bait that you were begging other members for sympathy.

^ a prime example of what I wanted to convey. This creature has been banned twice.

I have been banned six times (or more?) and that too in one single week (;"")
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 3:50:43 PM
I wonder how many time this idiot will come back to life before they eventually get rid of them for good? 'Born of God', seems to have been dispatched forever, thank goodness, but it took one heck of a long time!
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 9:59:15 PM
At 3/7/2016 3:42:23 PM, Tela wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

^ a prime example of what I wanted to convey. This creature has been banned twice.

Do you understand why you keep getting banned? I'm sure it is because they are trying to suppress your great wisdom.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 10:48:35 PM
At 3/7/2016 9:59:15 PM, janesix wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

Do you understand why you keep getting banned? I'm sure it is because they are trying to suppress your great wisdom.

The moderators must be proactive or they will have to ban many more if they got any smarter. Explains why Hindus are an automatic target with a few exceptions.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2016 11:57:19 PM

I assume you mean not one member who answered understood it.

I am certain that I understood it and decided it wasn't worth replying to.

- TREssspa

Thanks..

So how come there is a caste known as the "Untouchables"?

In what sense is that meant?

I have certainly known immigrants from India and Pakistan (once a part of India) who firmly believe it was a viable concept.

Maybe you could explain why you feel they were wrong for the enlightenment of one who cannot have personal experience of India, never having been.
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:13:51 AM
At 3/7/2016 11:57:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

I have certainly known immigrants from India and Pakistan (once a part of India) who firmly believe it was a viable concept.

Maybe you could explain why you feel they were wrong for the enlightenment of one who cannot have personal experience of India, never having been.

They were wrong? for what?
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:19:12 AM

- TREssspa

Thanks..

I personally don't think a 47 year old white female has the cerebral capacity to interpret my words in her pea sized brain. But.. thanks for the support!
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:20:43 AM
At 3/7/2016 6:38:20 PM, desmac wrote:
The puppets will continue to dance, as long as the puppeteer pulls their strings.

Oh, I see.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:26:51 AM
At 3/8/2016 1:19:12 AM, Tela wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

I personally don't think a 47 year old white female has the cerebral capacity to interpret my words in her pea sized brain. But.. thanks for the support!

Indians have an average I Q of 85. Do you think it's due to all of the cow urine they drink? Or bathing in a polluted magical river? Or do you suppose they do these things BECAUSE of their near-retarded I Q's?
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:38:03 AM

- TREssspa

Thanks..

Mmmm...triple decker racist sexist ageist sandwich....
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
Tela
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 4:54:14 AM
At 3/8/2016 1:26:51 AM, janesix wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

Indians have an average I Q of 85. Do you think it's due to all of the cow urine they drink? Or bathing in a polluted magical river? Or do you suppose they do these things BECAUSE of their near-retarded I Q's?

EDIT : I personally don't think a 47 year old brainwashed white female has the cerebral capacity to interpret my words in her pea sized brain.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:49:45 PM
At 3/8/2016 4:54:14 AM, Tela wrote:
At 3/8/2016 1:26:51 AM, janesix wrote:

EDIT : I personally don't think a 47 year old brainwashed white female has the cerebral capacity to interpret my words in her pea sized brain.

You forget, we are all brainwashed from the cradle to the grave, this world brainwashes us all the time, though they call it "education".

It is only those of us who recognise that and choose a different, better, source of brainwashing that get away from it.

Having said that, janesix has not made that choice yet, lol, nor have the vast majority of people..
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 1:51:00 PM
At 3/8/2016 1:13:51 AM, Tela wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

Did you not read my post.

For claiming that Untouchables do exist and are treated as exactly that, untouchable.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 4:25:31 PM
At 3/8/2016 1:51:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

For claiming that Untouchables do exist and are treated as exactly that, untouchable.

How is that different from you being 'unemployable'? You have no education or qualifications or employable skills. You were asked if you ever held a steady job outside of your JW activities. And you never answered the question.
Now that you are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders. You are both 'unemployable' and 'untouchable'.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 10:59:05 PM
At 3/8/2016 4:25:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/8/2016 1:51:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

- TREssspa

Thanks..

How is that different from you being 'unemployable'? You have no education or qualifications or employable skills. You were asked if you ever held a steady job outside of your JW activities. And you never answered the question.
Now that you are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders. You are both 'unemployable' and 'untouchable'.

Who on earth said I was unemployable?

However I am happily retired, and glad that I have managed to live this long.

No I am not untouchable, or I wouldn't have a JW elder as my window cleaner (one of the three on my judicial committee at that, lol, so there is nothing he doesn't know about me or why I was disfellowshipped).

I was happy to see I am not the only one who recognises you as the sad sleaze-bag you are, lol. Not that I thought for one minute that I wasn't, but it was encouraging to see it in print on this site.

Hypocrite, get your own house in order. I have a while ago.