11,111 topics

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 11:32:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/9/2016 11:31:01 PM, janesix wrote:
Just posting so I can break the 11,111 synchronicity. Too many ones and 11's.

Fussy, lol.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 11:34:01 PM
At 3/9/2016 11:32:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Fussy, lol.

Yes, it's me against the universe
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 3:09:14 AM

You got bored, like a few of us, and wanted our attention. But who can blame you. I've got the goods. I do. I just do. You can see that, you like it, and you cherish my opinions, thus you flaunt yourself and prod me in order to get the hugs, snuggles, and adoration from me that you urgently desire. Do you want to debate me on "Jane wants to snuggle me"? I'll be Pro. I can start the debate as soon as you feel woman enough to take the challenge. Bring it Jane. Come get a piece. Or try to take the whole thing. I'll wait.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 1:55:45 PM

Ah, so such an important event like that, you decided no one else should see it. Well done, twit.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 2:57:32 PM
At 3/10/2016 3:09:14 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

You got bored, like a few of us, and wanted our attention. But who can blame you. I've got the goods. I do. I just do. You can see that, you like it, and you cherish my opinions, thus you flaunt yourself and prod me in order to get the hugs, snuggles, and adoration from me that you urgently desire. Do you want to debate me on "Jane wants to snuggle me"? I'll be Pro. I can start the debate as soon as you feel woman enough to take the challenge. Bring it Jane. Come get a piece. Or try to take the whole thing. I'll wait.

Claiming to make 150k and at the same time trying to pickup a freebie on DDO don't quite add up. You are just another master baiter or was that masturbator.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 3:26:00 PM
At 3/10/2016 2:57:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Claiming to make 150k and at the same time trying to pickup a freebie on DDO don't quite add up. You are just another master baiter or was that masturbator.

Spell masterbater for us again hari.

Actually I design flight simulaters and give lectures and demonstrations to future pilots. I have to travel abundantly around the world which is why I am familiar with different areas of the world, cultures, and religions. I have read your book. Interesting piece of Nazi fiction.

What Islam is:
-a combining of a plethera of Babylonian and nonBabylonian gods who used the crescent moon and star symbol. Allah, which simply means "god" in Arabic is nameless and unknowable. He is the combining of many gods summed up into a false since of monotheism that is actually polytheistic beyond measure. He is 1300-1400 years old yet older as many gods at the same time. Muhammed created him to unite the Arab people to give power to his bloodlust for power and conquest.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 3:52:24 PM
At 3/10/2016 3:26:00 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Actually I design flight simulaters and give lectures and demonstrations to future pilots. I have to travel abundantly around the world which is why I am familiar with different areas of the world, cultures, and religions. I have read your book. Interesting piece of Nazi fiction.

What Islam is:
-a combining of a plethera of Babylonian and nonBabylonian gods who used the crescent moon and star symbol. Allah, which simply means "god" in Arabic is nameless and unknowable. He is the combining of many gods summed up into a false since of monotheism that is actually polytheistic beyond measure. He is 1300-1400 years old yet older as many gods at the same time. Muhammed created him to unite the Arab people to give power to his bloodlust for power and conquest.

Mohammad (pbuh) had many women in his life time. You are obsessed with his exploits and would like to try your hand at something other than simulation for a change.
Tarzan meets Jane might be you idea of a cockpit fantasy. Dream on.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 5:22:41 PM
At 3/10/2016 3:52:24 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What Islam is:

Mohammad (pbuh) had many women in his life time. You are obsessed with his exploits and would like to try your hand at something other than simulation for a change.

Of course I'm interested in his exploits. He is the infallable final authority to nearly 2 billion people. I looked at the world events, the chaos, the inability to live peacably, etc, and once I realized the teaching and commands of the infallable prophet of Islam, it explained a lot. He kept 2 billion people in the mindset of the Arab desert in 600 AD.

Question:
If Muhammed claimed "Allah" is the god of the Jews, why did Muhammed ignore the commands of the original Jewish god? Moses said "only one wife". The Jewish god came in the form of a man many times in the Torah and elsewhere, yet Muslims detest the concept. The Jewish god spoke of the messiah coming to take away the sins of many. Islam rejects this.

God in the New Testament said,"This is my beloved Son of whom I am well pleased". Muslims reject any Son. The Son of God is mentioned repeatedly before Jesus' Earthly birth. Muslims ignore it.

But yet when it comes to certsin concepts Muslims run around like children screaming "this is what the Bible says!". They ignore which parts they hate and accept parts that fit Muhammed's false teaching.

Jesus and Muhammed both fulfilled the Bible. Jesus fulfilled the messiah, the Son of God, savior of the world. (Which the Jewish god says "I am your savior, the holy one of Israel.")

The New Testament fortold of Muhammed and Islam. It warned us of a dragon and 2 beasts. Islam not only resembles this unholy trinity, but matches to a "T" and beyond measure.

It said a new god would arise. (It tells us this "god" is Satan, by name.)

It tells us that a false prophet will arise and gets his power from Satan.

It tells us this prophet will say Jesus is not the Son of God, thus of the antichrist spirit.

It tells us an antichrist power will arise and many will be deceived. Islam is composed of many and do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.

It tells us this entity will come to try and change the times and laws. Muslims across Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. want Sharia Law over democracy.

It tells us this entity will deceive by peace, but there is no peace. Muslims claim "Islam is peace". Yet there is no peace as people are murdered, beheaded, burned alive, hanged...

It tells us this entity beheads Christians. Who is beheading who nowadays?

It tells us its followers bow to an image. All Muslims bow toward an image.

The Bible says "Satan fell from Heaven".
Muslims bow to a stone that they say fell from Heaven.

The Bible says Satan was clothed in light, radiant, beautiful. Muslims believe the stone was once white, but is now black.

The Bible refers to this "false god" as "the god of forces". Islam believes in conquering and conquest over all religions and peoples.

The Bible says Satan was a liar. Islam has kitman, taqiya, tawriya, and muruna which are ways of lying.

The Bible refers to Satan as "the Great Deceiver". The Quran says Allah is the greatest of deceivers".

The Bible says "Satan disguises himself as an angel of light". Muhammed thought he was approached by a demon in the cave. Initially his teaching was kind of good. After this incident his teachings are reaked with bloodlust.

The Bible says "Satan disguises himself as an angel of light". Muhammed is later convinced that the angel was Gabriel who is an angel of light. Muhammed was accused of demon posession as a child.

Biblical angels all bring comfort to those they come upon. Muhammed's angel keeps pressing him keeping him afraid.

Allah is the one and only dragon predicted in Revelation, sought on controlling the entire world, hates Israel and Christians, beheads them, wants to change their laws, and denies the divinity of Christ. Allah is Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan himself, the "deceiver of the world.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 5:41:37 PM
At 3/10/2016 3:52:24 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What Islam is:

How about one more hari?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 5:42:03 PM
I know your works, and where you dwell, even where Satan's seat is: and you hold fast my name, and have not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells."
-Jesus Christ(Book of Revelation)

Where does Jesus say Satan's throne is? Pergamum. (Pergamon) The infamous "Seat of Pergamum".

Where is Pergamum at? Modern day Turkey.

Why's it matter?

ISIS wants Turkey as the caliphate. Why is the most evil entity on Earth today so drawn to the Throne of Satan like flies to a light?

http://www.ibtimes.com...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:51:51 PM

Are you going to debate me on "Jane wants to snuggle Bronto"? Rosalie has already threatened me with a debate on the subject.

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 9:53:04 PM

If anyone is the attention whore around here, it isn't me. Who is it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 10:08:05 PM
At 3/10/2016 9:53:04 PM, janesix wrote:

He only knows how to go full throttle in his simulator. Rarely gets to play for real.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:19:03 PM

I mentioned no attention whores. I want a fair and honest debate against you concerning whether you want to snuggle me or not. Will you debate me on it?

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:20:37 PM
At 3/10/2016 11:19:03 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I mentioned no attention whores. I want a fair and honest debate against you concerning whether you want to snuggle me or not. Will you debate me on it?

No thanks. Not interested.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:30:19 PM

Get an inflatable doll. You can also use her as a coffee cup holder in your flight simulator.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:47:42 PM
At 3/10/2016 11:30:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Get an inflatable doll. You can also use her as a coffee cup holder in your flight simulator.

I'll just use you hari. I'd obviously be the man in the relationship.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:54:12 PM
At 3/11/2016 7:47:42 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Those are overtones of your homosexuality. So the Tarzan and Jane maneuver was just a smoke screen. Cockpit fantasies, I presume.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 8:02:06 PM
At 3/11/2016 7:54:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Those are overtones of your homosexuality. So the Tarzan and Jane maneuver was just a smoke screen. Cockpit fantasies, I presume.

All muslims are gay. That's why they chase and heard goats so much. Beastiality 101. Muhammed's book. Ever read it? It's the homo guidebook.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:06:37 PM
At 3/11/2016 8:02:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

All muslims are gay. That's why they chase and heard goats so much. Beastiality 101. Muhammed's book. Ever read it? It's the homo guidebook.

Gays are not welcomed in Muslim countries. You need to stop lying about Islam. Just because Islam is a religion of peace doesn't mean accidents don't happen to infidels.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:12:14 PM
At 3/11/2016 10:06:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Gays are not welcomed in Muslim countries. You need to stop lying about Islam. Just because Islam is a religion of peace doesn't mean accidents don't happen to infidels.

Islam isn't a religion of peace. Ask any ex Muslim. Muslims worship Satan and will all go to hell according to Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim. He says the Imom's keep you in the dark about what the Bible says and show you things about the West that aren't even real. Look it up. You worship the devil.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:04:51 PM
At 3/11/2016 10:12:14 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Islam isn't a religion of peace. Ask any ex Muslim. Muslims worship Satan and will all go to hell according to Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim. He says the Imom's keep you in the dark about what the Bible says and show you things about the West that aren't even real. Look it up. You worship the devil.

Ex-Muslims are like ex-Christians who become atheists and start believing their common ancestors were monkeys.
Islam is a religion of peace. It is not threatened by infidels or monkeys.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 11:30:13 AM
At 3/11/2016 11:04:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/11/2016 10:12:14 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Ex-Muslims are like ex-Christians who become atheists and start believing their common ancestors were monkeys.
Islam is a religion of peace. It is not threatened by infidels or monkeys.

No religion is threatened by monkeys.